New York Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I put another in?"

"Yeah."

I felt stretched. I felt full, but it didn't hurt. It felt good. Really, really good.

"Fuck me harder" I said. "I like the way you feel inside me."

She told me later she had three fingers up my ass. Well, she had small hands. It felt huge, it felt like the entire universe back there. As my orgasm started, as I finally released, and the waves of pleasure that had been building up all day finally washed over me, she fucked my ass hard and sucked my clit. I bucked and ground into her face, mashing myself onto her lips, grinding my ass against her hand.

When I was done coming, we took a shower together. I wanted to have sex again, but it was getting late. My panties were ruined; she loaned me a pair of her own. She called a car service for me, kissed me deeply, and pressed a piece of paper with her phone number on it into my hand.

I got back to the hotel at 8:05. Fortunately, Mom and Dad were twenty minutes late. We went to see another show, "Les Miserables". I had trouble staying awake for the whole thing. After the show, we all went to a bar, and my parents allowed me to have a drink with them. When they asked me about my day, I said that I had just walked around and looked at things.

The next night, during the long car ride home, when Dad was asleep in the front, and Mom was silent behind the wheel, classic rock on the radio and endless cornfields to either side of the freeway, I masturbated quietly inside Laura's candy-striped panties. I had her phone number on the little slip of paper in my purse, and I knew I would call her soon.

12