New York's Premiere Ebony Femdom Ch. 01

Story Info
The Flawless Goddess Sonia experience.
2.2k words
3.88
15.6k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat back in the plush red velvet chair. It was the same dark red velvet material that covered the walls. There were mirrors on the wall with intricate gold filigree around the edges and golden looking lamps set on top of glass tables. It was a waiting area designed to create a feeling of luxury. As I sat back my eyes roamed around the room and settled on the hostess. She was sat in a tight white shirt and glasses that looked like she'd bought them to audition as a librarian in 1970s porn movie. She was attractive but my mind was elsewhere and I didn't focus on that. She was sat chewing on a pen and tapping away into a computer. I was the only person waiting so I wondered what she was doing while I sat there thinking about what was about to happen. My reverie was interrupted by a knocking sound coming from the large oak box sat in front of the hostess's desk. She sighed in exasperation and walked over to it. I could now see she was wearing a pencil skirt, fishnet tights and some vicious looking stilettos and I upgraded her style to that of a movie extra in a scene supposed to show the movie going public what dominatrixes wear on their day off.

She pulled a key out of somewhere and unlocked the big padlock on the box which I hadn't noticed as it was hanging on the far side of the box from me.

"What is it Mr. Daniels. You can't possibly need the bathroom again". She fired off with her irritation not evenly slightly concealed. "No. I can't take your gag out. FlawlessGoddessSonia left VERY specific instructions for you. If you need anything important you can point to which hole you need to use". I hadn't realized that I had involuntarily leaned forward to witness this little spectacle until she looked around at me and said "Sorry - he's such a pest after he's spent a night in the box". A night! That box was 3 foot wide and tall. That's relatively about as much space as a battery farm chicken gets. He probably couldn't move. I was about to feel sorry for him when I remembered that since he was here to see New York's premiere ebony femdom there was a good chance this was his fantasy. I say good chance because FlawlessGoddessSonia's sadistic streak has only grown since I first interacted with her and she could be making him do this as a legitimate punishment for some minor infraction of her rules.

A quick description is in order. Goddess is an intellectual ebony femdom with wide-ranging interests in the kink scene. I won't go into too many details about her physical appearance because those are available online already and my words couldn't possibly do her justice. But she has a seductive smile and always has a twinkle in her eye when she's playing with your fantasies. She's a fan of sensual teasing and denial, humiliation, pussy denial and a range of other related fetishes. I was sitting in the waiting area to take her to her next engagement. Her hostess had told me she was running about an hour late. Since I'd already driven over to her place I wasn't going to drive home and back which would take most of the hour so I'd decided to wait.

Mr. Daniels was quite animatedly trying to say something. I idly wondered how big the ball gag must be to make him that unintelligible. It really was impossible to discern anything other than some muffled noises. A gag like that can't be comfortable. He was poking his head up and gesturing at it so I took a little look. And well it clearly wasn't a ball gag. It had straps around his jaw and over the top of his head and the back of the gag was a round circle of pink colored plastic. It took me a moment to realize it was a dildo. A large dildo by the size of the ring at the back. Poor Mr. Daniels I wondered what he must have done to deserve that monster down his throat. The hostess had clearly had enough and pointed to the floor of the box. He kept trying to protest but when she stamped her heel he retreated inside the box and she locked it again. She walked over to me chuckling.

"He's such a drama queen. I know he wants a glass of water since I haven't given him one for a few hours but I enjoy punishing him" she said through a big grin. I asked why and she went on to explain that he was the reason she had this job. She had been his sugar baby for a year before he confessed to Flawless Goddess Sonia that he had not been 100% faithful to her. Apparently an hour with her famous wooden spoon had made sure she got all the details of that indiscretion. It's not that all Goddess's clients are required to be sexually loyal to her. Since she doesn't sleep with them or in many cases have any sexual contact at all that's not the dynamic of the relationship. But there are a few special cases. My cock tried to twitch in its cage at that thought (but more about that later). Mr. Daniels was apparently one of them. The hostess - who was called Tiffany - was obviously bored and keen to talk and she started to fill me in on Mr. Daniel's back story.

He was a rich city type who had quit banking after the 2008 crisis taking a huge golden parachute with him. Since then he had been semi-retired and living a life of excess. Alcohol, drugs and high class hookers. I suppose as chubby, balding middle aged banker with millions to burn that seems to be the default choice. His hedonistic lifestyle had peaked round about the time he worked on the Trump campaign. He'd joined early as a business associate of Trump and it was there he started to take a slightly different path. He had gotten into an argument with a woman about Trump leading a campaign based on hate. She was aggressive and shouted at him. Apparently he'd gotten quite turned on by her performance while she was wearing a tight fitted pant suit and he made several comments to that effect. So she slapped him. Multiple times. And as she was slapping and berating him he ran away. But that day he realized he found dominant women a major turn on and started being a big slut on the domme scene. Every week he was off seeing a new dominatrix looking for the thrill of being controlled and hurt by a sexy domineering femdom.

Eventually he found Flawless Goddess Sonia who wasn't interested in him being a slut for all the other dominatrixes and after telling him he could never see her again if he didn't reform his ways he was put on a strictly rationed regime. He was only allowed to jerk off when he asked for permission and he was not allowed to visit any other women whom he paid money to for anything resembling a sexual activity. Since he was turned on by being tortured by dommes that was included.

I suspect he thought that maintaining one of his sugar babies would be ok since she was very submissive towards him because she needed the money he gave her and that was hardly the same thing as paying a dominatrix. But he clearly hadn't thought about not cumming without permission. Flawless Goddess Sonia had not taken kindly to her rules being flouted and as a punishment Tiffany now worked for as a hostess but paid for by Mr. Daniels.

As the picture of this dynamic began to form in my head I looked again at Tiffany and asked why she was dressed up like she might be a corporate dominatrix. She explained that clients liked the whole experience to be a bit sexed up but more importantly she was being trained by Flawless Goddess Sonia to become a dominatrix. Mostly she was there for when a client requested a second domme but her skills were increasing. Mr. Daniels was apparently her main practice target. I looked at her quizzically as it seemed a bit odd to go from sleeping with him to beating him.

"Have you ever had a drunk pig climb on top of you in the middle of the night. Try to hump you with a semi-erect cock that he can't keep inside of you. Then walk out again, while throwing a few hundred dollars on the night stand for you to buy a dress to escort him to some event the next day?" She asked me. "Have you ever had to focus entirely on someone else's pleasure while they totally disregard yours? Oh wait. You have subbed for the Flawless Goddess. Ok. But that's different. He would make himself cum in my mouth like I was an animal" she shuddered as she spoke. "I enjoy my revenge on him now. Even if I was going to feel guilty I'm sure it's all part of his perverted fantasy anyway". She sounded a little defensive as she said that so I pressed the issue about what exactly was done to Mr. Daniels.

"Fuck it" she said with a naughty smile. "Do you want to see?" I quickly wondered if the Flawless Goddess would mind and decided probably not. So I watched as she let him out of his box. It wasn't a pretty sight. His hands and ankles were cuffed together which must have made the box even more uncomfortable and as he stood up unsteadily I realized there was a long pig's tail sticking out of his ass. It bounced up and down obscenely as he stood looking a little frightened. It seemed like he hadn't expected to see me there. As I looked closely I realized why. I knew him!

My role with the Flawless Goddess has changed over time and circumstances. But on occasions when she wants a man to escort her to events I get dressed up and treat her like royalty for an evening. Often my role is to act as a deterrent to other men and provide stimulating conversation. But, since quite a few of her clients are wealthy sophisticates they are often in the same venues. In the past that has led to a couple of awkward situations with overly enthusiastic clients trying to be 'of service' in public. It's not that Goddess minds the public nature of it. But if she'd wanted a fat, boring, old man as a date that evening one would have been available and that wasn't the choice she'd made so she resented the intrusions.

On more than a couple of occasions I'd had to expand my role to impromptu security personnel and forcibly remove overly eager clients. Like Mr. Daniels. I knew he'd instantly recognized me and that's why he was cupping his testicles and looking like a deer in the headlights.

It was probably worse for him since I knew his business associates from a convention we'd attended together the night before he was overly enthusiastic in trying to approach the Flawless Goddess. His shame was palpable. I guess he had no idea I was into kink and assumed I was there as the Flawless Goddess's real date. It was a painful reminded to him of his still unfamiliar position. The only time he was a social inferior was in Goddess's presence. And here I was as an intrusion between the two worlds seeing him as a pathetic slave with a piggy butt plug.

The Flawless Goddess broke the silence. "I see you boys are getting to know each other". She said with a smug little smile. We all pivoted on the spot to stare at her and Tiffany started yammering an explanation which was cut off with a raised gloved hand. "Since we're all already involved I don't see why that shouldn't continue. Piggy - why are you not on your knees?" She said the last words so softly. Yet Mr. Daniels dropped to his knees with a loud bang on the floor that sounded painful. At that point I noticed the other man kneeling behind the Flawless Goddess. He also had a piggy tail sticking out prominently from his behind, an apple in his mouth and a harness. The leash to which the Flawless Goddess had hung on a peg. For a moment the whole thing seemed so surreal I had to blink to make sure I wasn't imagining it.

"Tiffany - take this pig back out to the sty. He is to remain there overnight and will need to be fed and watered, as long as he behaves himself. And if you see him humping anything again please use the electro shock collar to stop him." These instructions were rattled off as though it was an everyday activity to put a naked man, dressed as a pig into a sty and give him electric shocks if he tried to pleasure himself. I suppose it probably is if you are the Flawless Goddess.

As Tiffany took away the rather relieved looking pig the Flawless Goddess beckoned Mr. Daniels or Piggy 2 as I'd renamed him in my head into her dungeon. But that's for part 2.