Newbie Naked in Swinging Agde 02

Story Info
Exhibitionist Yuuki becomes a slut, and fucks in public.
7.1k words
4.41
35.5k
20

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steelring
steelring
1,143 Followers

Welcome to Part TWO. If you have not read Part ONE first, you could either check it out, or read the recap.

*****

RECAP – At Yuuki's suggestion, we are taking a three week holiday at Agde's naturist resort, where more than naturism is the norm. It is the first time that Yuuki has been naked in public, and it is still our first day on the complex.

For the evening, Yuuki decided not to dress too revealingly. We had talked about the kind of atmosphere there would be in the bars and clubs. I had even gone online and bought a number of items that I wanted to see her wear, but had not yet told her about. They were safely at the bottom of my own suitcase.

It was our first night, and we wanted to get a meal at one of the restaurants, maybe a drink at a bar later, and get an early night, or at least not too late at night. Yuuki wanted to experience the night-time atmosphere for herself, and check out the dress code, before deciding what she would be comfortable with. She wore a black, clubbing dress, backless, with black spaghetti shoulder straps that were narrower than the shoulder straps of her bra.

The bra was unfortunate. The back strap spoiled the look of her backless dress. In front, the neckline of the dress dipped almost to Yuuki's navel, revealing the cleft between her breasts. That display was also spoiled by her bra. But I said nothing. It was better to let Yuuki decide for herself what she wanted to do.

Things had moved on in Agde since I had been there. Evening wear, for those who liked to display, was even more extreme than I remembered it. There were plenty of transparent dresses and tops, but those were the new vanilla. Leather, real and imitation, was commonplace as well, and not just in the bars, but in the restaurants too.

Bare breasts, decorated with chains, or leather straps, or nipple piercings, were pretty common. Not every woman wore skirts or tops. Some wore only underwear, bras, panties, suspender belts, corsets, stockings, and body stockings. Some preferred thongs to panties. Some bared their pussies, mostly shaved, a few pierced. A few women wore leather collars, or steel, and we even saw a couple where the guy was leading his partner on a leash. One girl wore a thick fox tail emerging her short pleated skirt, and bouncing against the backs of her thighs, secured, I guessed, solely by the tightness of her anal muscles. Agde nightlife was truly incredible.

The restaurants actually catered for female customers who came dressed to expose. They provided thick paper cushions to sit on, changed as a table was vacated and new customers arrived. We sat at a table for two, a couple on our right with the guy in white shirt and black trousers, and the girl in stockings and suspenders, heels, and nothing else. She was slim, with neat breasts and cherry nipples that had no real areoles.

I guess every guy has his preference. I prefer Yuuki's full breasts with their wide areoles and thick nipples stubs any day of the week. It was just a pity they were hidden by her bra and dress. Having her sit topless while we had dinner might have been fun.

I had offered Yuuki the chance to sit with her back to the restaurant wall, facing out, The couple were the other way around, so it was Yuuki who got to admire the way the girl was naked from the waist up. I saw her glancing to the side every so often as we waited for the waiter to take our order, and I wondered what she was thinking.

Ten minutes in, and we were drinking sparkling wine and waiting for our food.

"So," I said. "What do you think of Agde?"

"It's everything you said," Yuuki answered. "And so much more."

She looked around the restaurant before she continued.

"I love that people wear whatever they like," she said. "It's really free. Nothing really matters. I like that."

I grinned.

"And I thought you might find it all a bit too much."

"I still can't believe that I have been walking around so naked!"

"And getting looks," I said. "And before today, only two men had ever seen you naked."

She did the lip thing, looking like a nervous little girl, except little girls do not have dresses that sit out as far as Yuuki's.

"Yuuki?" I asked, wondering why she was giving me that look.

"There was a guy I met at a Meet Up," Yuuki said. "Maybe it's time I told you."

"After you left your ex?" I asked.

"After," she said. One of the things we both liked about each other's past was that neither of us had been unfaithful to our partners, at least not until we had left our marriages. I guess that sleeping with someone before you are divorced is still being unfaithful, but if you are separated it is not the same.

"And you and this guy...?"

She nodded.

"How long did you date him?" I asked.

"We didn't date," she said. "And it was just five or six times."

"You didn't date?"

"He invited me to his flat. I knew what he wanted, and I wanted to see what it would be like. You know. Not with my husband. Not with someone I was in love with. I didn't want to be in love. It was just ..."

That was when I realised that I had not been the second guy to make love with Yuuki, which was a let down, but I was curious about what she was telling me.

"So, tell me more,..."

"So I went for a drink at his flat a few days after we met."

"And,..."

"You want me to say?"

"I want you to say," I confirmed.

"Okay," she said. "So I knew what he wanted. He knew he could have me when I opened my coat."

"Because,...?"

"Because I wore suspenders and stockings," she said, pausing a little before she added, "That was all."

This was a totally new Yuuki that I was hearing about. She had actually gone to this guy's flat wearing just suspenders and stockings under her coat.

"So when was this?" asked.

"Before we met," Yuuki said, but she was biting her lip again.

"And after we met?"

"Only once," she said.

That was not the answer that I wanted to hear. She had actually let this guy fuck her after we had met.

"It was before we,..." Yuuki started to explain. "I mean, we hadn't actually,..."

"But we had had dinner?" I asked.

"The first time," she said.

We had only had dinner twice. The first time had been at a romantic Italian restaurant and had ended with some pretty deep kissing in my car as I left her back to her Airbnb. I had known before that evening that I had serious feelings for her, but the dinner, and the closeness in the car, had confirmed that absolutely, so learning that she had gone to this guy's flat a couple of days later was a little concerning.

Yuuki's lip thing was going on pretty steadily by then. She looked like the guilty little girl that she was.

"So, you saw this guy again even after we had started to have feelings for each other?" I said.

It was not really a question, and I could have put it differently. I could have said that she had let the guy fuck her even after we had kissed like that, but I was not sure that being that explicit would have helped the situation.

I was also listening to my feelings. I was surprised, disappointed, and a little upset, but whether it was because we were in Agde, and there was a girl sitting at the next table in just stockings and suspender belt, I also found myself turned on at the thought of Yuuki going to this guy's place virtually naked under her coat.

"I'm sorry," Yuuki said. "I shouldn't have. It was just, ... I mean, I know I had feelings about you, but we had agreed this once a week arrangement, and I thought that just one more time before I ended it,... and I did want to end it,... even though we hadn't,..."

"So, once we had slept together, you didn't see him again?" I asked. That was what she had said already, but I wanted to be sure.

Yuuki shook her head.

"It was different with you," she said. "It was making love. I could feel how close we were. I can't imagine that with anyone else."

She looked sideways, at the girl, whether to avoid my eyes or because she was still taking in the way the girl was dressed.

"Feeling overdressed?" I asked, thinking of her not being shy about removing her coat when she was in the guy's apartment, and offering herself to him in no more than the suspenders and stockings that the girl was wearing.

"Maybe," she admitted.

I was remembering watching Yuuki getting dressed, and wondering why she had decided to wear a thong beneath her dress. I could picture it, black string sides, with a black and crimson vertically striped triangle serving as the modesty panel covering her pubis.

"You could always take off your bra," I said, "or even take off your dress as well."

The way I saw it, if Yuuki was willing to dress in just suspender belt and stockings for that guy, then dressing in just that thong in Agde should not be a problem, but I did my best to make the suggestion sound more like a gentle tease than an expectation, and waited to see how Yuuki would react. Gentle tease, or not, she stiffened in her seat.

"Would you like me to?" she asked.

I knew I had to answer carefully.

"I'm lucky enough to be here with the woman I love." I said, "Whether she is wearing a dress, or just a thong, it really does not matter."

I reached across the table and put my hand gently over hers, caressing it, hopefully conveying my unconditional love for her.

"I think," Yuuki said, "I need to use the bathroom."

She left the table. When she came back, she was carrying her dress. Her bra was not in sight. She sat down, just as the waiter brought our food, and the look on the young guy's face as he took in Yuuki's naked breasts was absolutely priceless.

**********

After we had eaten, we took a walk, more people-watching, and noticing who looked at us, or rather who looked at Yuuki. She had put her dress back on, without her bra this time - and I never did find out what happened to that bra - but her figure was still discernible, her breasts pushing at the fabric of her dress and moving freely beneath it.

A walkway led from the restaurants along a set of apartments. We took it. I was still remembering my way around from thirty years before. Most of the people using this walkway were dressed to please. Further down, the walkway went straight on to more shops and bars, or to the right, where a nightclub was visible with a short queue outside. The name was 'Lantra'.

We checked the place out, with no intention of going inside. The doormen were in suits and bow ties, neither of them tall, but both of them well built, and both of them were relaxed and friendly. They explained what was on offer once inside. On the ground floor there was a disco. Upstairs there were two rooms, one for couples and single guys, and one for couples only. Entry was thirty euros for a couple, including the first drink, or forty, with two drinks each. For single guys, the price was somewhat higher.

We could read each other's thoughts. We were both curious, but neither of us was ready to go inside quite yet. I thanked the guy who had been talking to us and said that we might come back another night. As we strolled back Yuuki told me that she wanted to wear something sexier when we decided to go.

My comment to the doorman had just been polite deferral. Yuuki's comment about wearing something sexier when we went, said more explicitly that we would definitely go, and that she planned to wear something more revealing than her black, clubbing dress. Things were looking up.

"You're sure you want to?" I asked.

The idea of showing Yuuki off in a club like that appealed to me, and I was curious to see inside, but I was definitely not ready to share her with anyone else, let alone single guys cruising the club for someone to fuck.

"It might be fun," she said. "I mean we can just see what goes on . We don't have to do anything."

"It could be fun," I agreed, thinking of some of the things that I had bought for her to wear, still at the bottom of my bag.

We walked back past the restaurants, and took another route inside and through the ground floor of one of the blocks, passing shops selling lingerie and fetish wear, and past a tattoo and body piercing salon. There was serious loud pumping music coming from a walkway that I remembered leading to the pole dancing bar. Three decades on, I still remembered how busy that walkway and bar could get.

We eased our way towards the pumping music. The drinks bar was on the left, with a girl dancing on a pole set level with the bar, right at the entrance. Close up it became clear that she was approaching forty, blonde, with long hair and a slender body. Her stomach was flat, her breasts were neat, and her hairless pussy pouted with thick labia that she routinely flashed to those walking by, dropping her butt to her heels and splaying her knees wide open.

Inside and to the right was another raised platform, about twelve feet by three, with poles at either end. There were two women dancing, one in a sheer red dress, the other in some kind of gold body suit. We edged our way over, getting right up to the platform, and watched the women dancing while Yuuki swayed her butt rhythmically into my groin.

Stay in a place long enough and you get to know how it works. I do not know about the woman dancing naked at the bar, but the two women we were watching turned out to be customers, which I realised when they rejoined the guys that they were with. It became clear that anyone could get up and do their thing. At different times there might be one woman on her own, or anything up to six at a time. On other evenings, even a few guys got up there, strutting their stuff. Whether they were trying to impress their woman, or impress their guy, I could not tell.

You danced, you teased a little by flaunting your assets, you might slide your panties down and off if you were wearing them. You might take off your dress entirely, like the brunette in the gold body suit that unzipped down the front, who did a slow striptease that left her stark naked as she gyrated around her pole, her matching dark, brown, trimmed triangle of pubic hair not quite concealing the pinkness of her slit.

If you were the guy whose woman had got up to dance, you could just watch along with all the others, or you could let people know that she belonged to you, by stroking her calves and ankles while she danced. You could even reach higher, as some did.

Another night that we were there, we saw one guy actually slide his fingers into his woman's pussy and finger fuck her while she held onto the pole for support. He was the only guy we saw do anything like that, apart from someone who might have been his friend. Guys on their own mostly restricted themselves to watching. The one other guy who touched any of the dancers that intimately was the same night, same woman, same pussy, same wet juices, and with what seemed to be the first guy's approval. But those two were the exception.

In spite of it being packed pretty solid, people generally respected each other's personal space. We went there for at least an hour or so most nights, and only once did a guy sidle up beside Yuuki and take the opportunity to touch her.

That was not on our first night there, but later in the week. I had taken a risk with my online shopping, wondering whether I might be going too far with some of what I bought. I had found some interesting lycra shorts, with a cut-out that left the pubis exposed maybe two inches all round, and left the buttocks bare apart from a two inch piece that crossed just below the lower back. I had even risked buying Yuuki three pairs, black, red and white. Those Chinese outlets on Amazon produce some interesting stuff at next to nothing. To my delight Yuuki loved them.

The night the guy got close and personal, Yuuki had already started exploring her newly found exhibitionist streak, and she was wearing the red shorts with just a black, soft leather jacket and heels. The jacket skimmed her lower back, and she wore it unzipped, her breasts keeping the front wide open, her pubis and her dark labia exposed.

The guy was in his thirties, looked respectable enough in jeans and a shirt, and it was only when Yuuki moved round to my side instead of doing her sway dance thing in front of me that I took in that something might have happened. Yuuki whispered what it was. The guy had begun by stroking Yuuki's leg, and getting no resistance, had then attempted to finger her.

In fairness, a lot of guys were openly fingering their women. Late one night, we even saw one guy tonguing his woman while she sat with her legs open on a bar stool. I had been regularly fingering Yuuki while she danced in front of me, and we both had seen people the other side of the pole-dance platform watching where my finger was. The guy had worked his way round to beside Yuuki, waited until I was no longer fingering her, and taken his chance.

In a sexually charged environment like that, where everyone is up close with one another, there is little point in taking offence. The guy realised that Yuuki had told me what he had done. He gave the kind of shrug and knowing smile that said that he knew some guys liked their women to be touched. I gave a kind of wry smile back, but shook my head, to let him know it was okay to try, but better to try somewhere else. He just nodded and moved on.

The fact is that people seemed to like Yuuki, whether it was that she stood out because she was Japanese, and or that she kept her pure white complexion throughout our time in Agde, or because of her amazing looking breasts, or that after our first night she wore increasingly daring outfits, always displaying her breasts and her pussy. As well as plenty of looks from both men and women, she even got attention from several of the pole dancers.

One of the standard dance moves involved holding the pole with both hands, with your back to the part of the crowd you wanted to tease, bending your knees, pushing your butt backwards towards the crowd, and moving it around seductively. It depended on what the dancer was wearing, or not wearing, just how raw and sexy the move could be.

Since most of the women who got up on the dance platform were butt naked, whether dancing in a crotch skimming dress, stripped to suspenders and stockings, or just plain naked all over, the move regularly gave anyone standing near a close up rear view of the dancer's buttocks, anal hole and pussy lips.

What Yuuki and I noticed was that frequently she was the target of the move. She would be standing in front of me, right up close to the dance platform. Her own breasts and pussy would be bare, at least after our first exploratory evening, and I was routinely fondling them as she swayed to the beat of the music. A dancer would do the move, and Yuuki would have their butt swaying inches from her face.

A black girl went a little further. She was the kind of black that suggests pure, uncontaminated African genes. Agde is predominantly European, and the scattering of black men or women there meant that they stood out. This girl stood out a mile. She had a slim body, neat breasts and wild, curling hair. She was there two nights in a row, getting up and dancing both times, but never stripping naked. The second time she wore a grey, knit dress that only just skimmed her buttocks, and once she was on the platform and snaking to the beat, the dress rode up enough to give a view of her bare, tight ass, and her neat, shaved pussy with its diamond studded piercing.

The second night the girl was there, Yuuki got plenty of close up views of that black butt. The girl really had a thing for Yuuki. Had I been in Yuuki's place I would have been reaching to caress those slender legs and maybe even more. The regularly with which the girl dipped her butt at Yuuki made the invitation clear, but Yuuki was too reserved to touch.

steelring
steelring
1,143 Followers
12