Newbie Naked in Swinging Agde 03

Story Info
Yuuki fucks in a club, and lets strangers play her strings.
4.4k words
4.4
29.8k
20

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steelring
steelring
1,142 Followers

RECAP - This is the true account of a three week holiday at Agde's naturist resort where we went at Yuuki's suggestion. In Agde, more than naturism is the norm. It is the first time that Yuuki has been naked in public, but she has not only discovered her exhibitionist streak, but also has found that she quite likes the touching that can take place when you head out to enjoy the resort's nightlife. So far we have just been to the bars. Now we decide to explore some of the clubs and see what goes on there. After all, the last episode ended with our talking about what had just happened, and Yuuki asking me:

You no worry I become like slut?"

"Maybe I love this slut," I said.

"Maybe I like being slut for you," Yuuki said. "Maybe I should be more slut for you."

**********

We were walking to dinner when we were given a card with a free entry to one of the clubs we visited. We went at around ten, after we had had dinner, it was pretty dead. We did not stay. The next week we got another free entry handed to us and we decided to give it another chance. We could always walk back out.

This time it was around midnight. There were maybe fifteen people at the bar. There was a dance floor with a couple of poles. No one was on the dance floor or doing their thing at the poles. There was an empty dance cage, vertical metal bars defining a space just large enough to do some raunchy moves, but no more than that. There was a mezzanine floor with seats, where a few people were sitting having drinks, and there was a set of steps beyond the dance floor with an entrance to another part of the club that a few people were going in and out of and that left me curious as to what lay beyond..

It still did not seem that great, but the music was good, we had two free drinks with the entry, so we decided to get the drinks and stay for a bit. A few people were giving Yuuki looks. One guy came very close, clearly enjoying the proximity of warm, female flesh, but staying respectful and not trying to touch her through her dress.

I had found the dress online, an elasticated, pink tube dress. The top hugged her breasts level with her underarms. The bottom hugged her buttocks and skimmed her crotch. Yuuki had bought new shoes, with platform heels that meant that she could wear them for longer with less discomfort. They also gave her three inches more height. It was enough height for her to ease herself onto one of the bar stools, and face out to the dance floor.

By then, Yuuki had realised that she could wear whatever she chose to, however daring. No one was going to complain. She had laughed when I had given her the dress earlier that evening, taking it from the bottom of my suitcase where I had packed it in the hope that the right moment would come around. The reason for her laughter was that it although it was just long enough to cover her breasts and pubis, the material was a mesh of circular cut outs, that started off the size of a watch face, and stretched even wider when she put it on.

That was why the guy at the bar had gotten close. Yuuki was wearing nothing under the dress. Her pink areoles were peeping through the holes of the dress, with her long, slender nipple stubs standing straight out. Her labia were also displayed through the circular mesh, although once she was on the bar stool, the dress no longer came low enough to hide her cunt from anyone who cared to look.

To our relief, a blonde in a white dress appeared at one of the poles, the promise of some activity to watch at least. The blonde started to dance. She was tanned and willowy, and very confident with how she looked, gradually stripping to just a white thong, and then to nothing. She moved from the pole to the dance floor, naked apart from her heels, and carried on dancing, in her own zone. The place could still turn out to be okay.

A little later a girl who might have been mixed race, dressed in imitation leather, orange cowboy trousers, waistcoat and hat, headed for the other pole. This girl did not just dance. Once the hat, waistcoat and trousers had gone, and all she was wearing was a matching orange thong, she started some serious acrobatics, the kind where she could be upside down, her legs wrapped around the pole, her hands free.

It was impressive pole work. When she finally removed the thong, it was equally impressive. I had thought that Yuuki's labia protruded more than most. This girl had labia that hung two inches below her pubis. She went back to do some more acrobatics on the pole and I was mesmerised.

"She very good," Yuuki commented.

I guessed that Yuuki really meant I should be paying more attention to her, and less to the girl. I stopped watching, kissed Yuuki on the cheek, and suggested that we explored what was going on beyond the entrance at the steps.

We moved from the bar and made our way up the steps. Inside the doorway, there was a short walkway past a caged area with a large vinyl covered mattress where three people were enjoying themselves, two guys and a woman, intimately intertwined. Mostly guys, and two women, were standing in the walk way watching through the bars.

We eased past, but discovered that there was not much further to go. All that was there was the one caged area with the mattress. The entertainment was not enough to keep our attention so we started heading back when I realised that one of the women with the guys on the walkway was no longer watching. She was giving one of them a blow job, with the rest of the group around her watching.

I reckoned that the chances were that if we tried to get past right then, Yuuki would get felt by some of the other guys as she went past, and it was too crowded for me to be able to do anything about it, so I held her back, which was ironic, given what would happen later in another club. We hung back, waiting until the blow job was finished, and the woman had licked the guy clean and tucked his cock away, and then we made our way back past the group, and down the steps.

Instead of heading back to the bar, we went to the other side of the dance floor to a mezzanine area by the dance cage, sitting on one of the bench seats that went all the way around the area. We watched with amusement as a tanned, inebriated brunette got up from a group sitting opposite, wearing just a g-string, and tried to ease herself between the vertical bars of the dance cage, just managing to get through before a friend pointed out that at the back a bar was missing to make getting in and out less of a tight squeeze.

Saying nothing, Yuuki slid from the seat beside me and knelt between my legs. She massaged my crotch for a moment, and then unzipped me. My cock was already hardening when she eased it out and started sucking. I leanedback, surprised at her taking the initiative like this, but enjoying what she was doing.

Yuuki did not spend quite as long sucking my cock as I might have liked. Instead, she climbed onto my lap, her knees on either side of me, and eased down onto my cock. Her pussy was wet and felt exquisite. We kissed and Yuuki started moving up and down, giving me more pleasure than I could take without coming straight away. I had to hold her down, restricting her movements, until my cock head became more accustomed to being where it was. Only then did I notice the guy who had moved to sit beside us.

He was in his fifties, a good head of white hair, decent tan, black trousers and white shirt, and well manicured hands, one of which was caressing Yuuki's ankle, tanned against her milk white skin. He was looking at the girl in the cage, but he was feeling Yuuki's leg, at least the most slender part of it.

I let Yuuki move a little more, and delighted in the sensation it gave around my cock. The guy's hand moved to Yuuki's thigh, which was seriously white even in the low level club lighting. His hand contrasted strongly against Yuuki's skin as he stroked it, fingers moving gradually towards her stomach.

Yuuki's dress was already rucked around her waist. I slipped my thumbs under the rucked up, elsaticated fabric and eased it up further, right over her breasts, baring them totally. The tube dress stayed stretched across the top of her breasts, its elasticity keeping it in place. Being considerate, I eased the back of her dress up to her shoulder blades as well, so that there was no downward pull.

The guy took this as an invitation, but which is exactly what it was. Yuuki looked down as his hand cupped her breast. He played it cool, eyes still on the brunette, who was writhing in her dance cage. He played with Yuuki's pink brown nipple stub without looking, his fingers and thumb flicking and tweaking and rolling and teasing the half inch rubbery stub as it stiffened with arousal.

We were on a padded bench seat that ran the length of the wall and was wide enough for me to be half lying, with my butt at the edge of the seat, and only my head and shoulders against the padded back. That meant that with Yuuki squatting upright on my cock, there was a lot of space between my chest and Yuuki's naked breasts.

That might have been enough space for what happened next, but Yuuki provided more. She reached back, gripping my knees to support herself, and leaned backwards, inviting the guy to take things further. Having established that neither of us was complaining about his playing with Yuuki's inflamed nipple, the guy accepted Yuuki's invitation.

He leant sideways and put his mouth to Yuuki's breast. I would have loved to have seen exactly how he then sucked on her nipple, but I could only see the neatly cut, white hair of the back of his head, and his white shirt collar. I could see the movement of his head, as he twisted and turned to get different angles with his mouth. I could see the look on Yuuki's face. Even with her eyes closed, the sheer heaven that she was in, was so readable. Her mouth opened wide. I could feel her cunt muscles around my cock, twitching and tautening as the guy sucked and licked and nibbled at her sensitive flesh. I could not see his mouth, but I could tell that this guy knew what he was doing.

He was even better than I realised. The guy spent a good ten minutes sucking on her breast before he straightened up again. Yuuki's areole was wet from his mouth and tongue. Her slender nipple and the surrounding areole were angry, no longer pink brown but flaming, moist red. Later Yuuki told me that he had used his teeth, that it had hurt, what she called a nice hurt, but incredibly intense. She had not anticipated the pain, but she had loved it.

It had been too intense at times, she said. She had needed it to stop, but had had to ride through the intensity. Leaning back, supported by her hands on my knees, she had been unable even to touch his head to signal that it was too much. All she had been able to do was breath through it.

For me, having this guy sucking on Yuuki's nipple had been incredible. All the time he was doing it, my cock was erect and iron hard in Yuuki's pussy. With her leaning back, I could see my shaft stretching her labia wide, and her clit was exposed. I had even used my thumb to gently stroke it. I was not moving, but I was inside her, yet this guy was in between us, and my guess was that Yuuki had been more aware of his mouth on her breast than of my cock inside her, or of my thumb, playing at her clit.

Even as it was happening, I guessed that Yuuki was wholly consumed by this guy sucking on her nipple, but instead of feeling out-staged by him, I just let it go, knowing that our relationship was strong enough to allow her the freedom to enjoy what was happening. Besides, as a guy, I have enjoyed plenty of fantasies in my head, and here was one of those fantasies coming true.

When the guy finally left off and sat straight again, Yuuki pushed herself forwards, leaning towards me. The guy casually got up, gave me a nod of thanks as he moved away, and went to sit closer to the brunette dancing in the cage.

Instinctively I guessed that Yuuki might need reassurance that what she had let the guy do was fine with me, so I kissed her breast, the one he had been sucking, just lightly, because I could see that it was tender, but long enough to convey the message that I loved her.

Yuuki tightened the muscles of her cunt. I love the way that she can do that. She started moving again. There were two couples sitting on the equivalent seats to ours, but behind us and to the side, all four of them watching us. With her dress still right up above her breasts, Yuuki's back and buttocks were bare. I calculated the angles, and I knew that those two couples would have a great view of Yuuki rising and descending on my cock.

Right then, I really could not care. I was too turned on, and Yuuki's cunt just felt so good sliding up and down tightly around my cock. Not that it lasted long. I had been close to coming before the guy had spent ten minutes getting Yuuki's nipple inflamed and red. I held out as long as I could, but as soon as I felt Yuuki shudder as she released her orgasm, I exploded, flooding her cunt with red hot semen.

**********

A second club was based around a pool and was open daytime rather than evening. We went there on a windy day when the beach was blowing sand. It was sheltered with a white painted, six foot wall all the way around, so we could laze on loungers, without getting blowing sand in our eyes or across our bodies, and that was all that we did for most of the afternoon. There was also an indoor area, with a jacuzzi and soft plastic covered beds, and that was where people played.

The jacuzzi was one of the reasons that Yuuki had wanted to try the place. She loved jacuzzis, but just for the relaxation with the water jets, and not for what actually took place. Once we had lazed for a while, she asked if we could explore, so we head down some stairs to the indoor space. It was not busy, and no one was making use of the beds, or not to do anything more than sit and talk. The large, rectangular jacuzzi was a little way in, with three guys and two women in the water, and room for more.

What Yuuki clearly failed to register was that the reason the two women were sitting on their men's laps was not a lack of space. There was enough seating around the sides for everyone. We got checked out as we used the steps into the water, Yuuki going in first, and providing the guys closer to the steps a close up view of her hairless pussy and protruding labia.

There was some space a little beyond one of the couples, and we sat down, side by side, the water frothing around our shoulders. The guy on his own moved immediately, casually crossing to sit on the other side of Yuuki to where I was.

With the constant stream of bubbles I could see nothing below the surface of the water. I felt for Yuuki's leg, resting my hand on her thigh. Then I felt Yuuki's hand on mine. She turned to give me a look, using her eyes to indicate the guy beside her.

He was in his forties, with auburn hair, and was sitting casually looking at a couple opposite. Both his hands were below the bubbling surface of the water. He could have been resting them on his legs, or on his lap, but something about Yuuki's look suggested that one of his hands was somewhere else.

I had thought that Yuuki would have realised that something like this might happen. If you use a jacuzzi in an area designated for swingers, you are in effect offering anyone nearby the opportunity to discretely touch you. I had assumed that that was the reason that the guy had moved, but Yuuki had clearly been taken by surprise. I was beginning to learn that she liked to know in advance what might take place. Being taken off guard was not her thing.

I leaned sideways enough to whisper into Yuuki's ear.

"Let me know if you want to get out."

She nodded. Then her eyes widened, and she bit on her lower lip, her grip on my hand tightening.

I moved my hand a little, towards Yuuki's pubis. That was when I realised exactly where the guy had put his hand. It was right between Yuuki's legs, already at her pubis. I drew mine away.

"Are you okay?" I whispered.

Yuuki's mouth opened, but instead of answering she gave a little gasp.

Then she nodded, and I felt her leg relax. Ever so slowly, so as not to make it obvious, my beautiful Yuuki was opening her legs, gradually giving the guy free and easy access to her cunt. I wondered exactly where his fingers were.

Yuki had turned her head towards me, and she was staring at me, her mouth still open, seemingly in shock. It was not the first time that a total stranger had fingered her. It had happened at the pole dancing club. That time she had moved away. This time, in spite of my willingness to leave the jacuzzi if she wanted to, Yuuki was letting the guy play with her.

My palm on her leg sensed a shudder run through Yuuki's body, and her eyes widened even further.

The guy turned, finally acknowledging what he was doing to my partner.

"English?" he asked.

"English," I confirmed, not bothering to explain that Yuuki was Japanese. It seemed unnecessary.

"German," he said. "I like your wife."

I did not bother to explain that we were not married either. Letting him think that would do no harm.

"Very nice breasts," he said. "Good pussy. I think she is good to fuck, yes?"

I hesitated before answered. The obvious answer was to agree since there is no question that Yuuki is incredibly good to fuck, but I did not want any misunderstanding. If he was asking permission to fuck my wife, then I did not want to give it, even if it was mine to give, and even if we were not actually married.

"Only play," I said. "Only hands."

He nodded his understanding, but then in one easy movement he turned sideways, turning Yuuki so that she was leaning against him, facing me, both his arms over her shoulders, one cupping her breast and the other reaching down to her cunt.

Yuuki gave a gasp of surprise.

"No fuck," she said. "Okay? No fuck."

"No fuck," the guy agreed.

He was not an especially big guy, around my size, and not especially well built, but Yuuki is a small woman, and while she is in good shape for a woman in her early forties, she is not particularly strong. He was not actually holding her, but the way he had both arms over her shoulders, she could not move away.

Not that I noticed her try to move away. She was clearly tense, but she did not try to move away from him, or ask him to stop what he was doing. If anything, she gradually relaxed, as she realised that he was not going to try to enter her, but was just going to play.

I was probably just as shocked as Yuuki at how rapidly things had happened. The guy had effectively taken control of the situation, and he was playing with Yuuki as if she were some kind of sex toy. He was palpating her breast, not just caressing it but kneading it, and squeezing and twisting her erect nipple.

What his other hand was doing to Yuuki beneath the frothing water of the Jacuzzi, I could only imagine. I could picture his fingers finding their way between the folds of her labia, or stroking her clit, or penetrating as deeply into her cunt as they could reach.

Yuuki, meanwhile, was giving herself totally. Eyes closed, lips parted, she was making muted gasping noises. Her left hand was resting on the guy's arm, the one that was reaching down to her cunt. I could not see her right hand, her arm almost entirely below the water's surface, but the angle of her shoulder suggested that she was reaching behind her. I wondered if she was playing with his cock.

My own cock was hard.

Something about a total stranger playing with Yuuki was a major turn on. Watching, I felt simultaneously part of what was happening, since Yuuki was my partner, but also removed from it, like watching a scene on a screen. It was a turn on in the way that porn can be a turn on. The fact that it was Yuuki who was on screen, made it all the more exciting.

steelring
steelring
1,142 Followers
12