Newly Maid Ch. 02

Story Info
Missy continues to adjust to her new - career.
3k words
4.6
16.9k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,746 Followers

Ginnifer "Ginny" Pelletier had decided to leave school early on this afternoon. The classes she had on that day were ones that she could easily breeze through. In fact, 1 or 2 of those classes she could have taught. Despite the traditions that had been handed down in the Pelletier family over generations, it was widely accepted that Ginny would be the next one to run the family's empire. Ginny was a lot savvier and more on the ball than any of her brothers, despite her being only twenty years of age.

Ginny had already done some wheeling and dealing, alongside her wonderful and understanding Daddy. He trusted Ginny's business acumen and she handled business affairs with style and grace. Several business associates had made the mistake of underestimating the young girl, both because of her age and her good looks. That mistake was a very large and costly one a good percent of the time. Ginny was like a shark swimming in the water and such associates were like chum.

Ginny was in two moods as she walked upstairs, searching for some company. She was in a very good mood and she washorny. Both moods were caused by the same thing -- actually, the sameperson - her new friend, Jaime.

Jaime was a recent transfer to Ginny's university and Ginny had been asked by the student committee to show Jaime around campus. One look at the 5'8", auburn-haired stunner and that request no longer seemed to be a chore to Ginny. The word that Ginny would have used to describe her emotions was "smitten". She and Jaime became fast friends and spent a lot of time together. That made Ginny both happy -- and frustrated.

Jaime was a lovely woman, friendly and a joy to be around. She wore a smile all of the time and was a kind and loving friend. But sadly, for Ginny, her gorgeous friend was sexually naïve. Ginny was tempted by Jaime, who knew that she was beautiful and dressed accordingly. Jaime came from a family that was not overtly affectionate and had kept Jaime in the dark about certain things -- like sex. Ginny wanted very much to be with Jaime -- as a lover. She wanted to experience the sexy, auburn-haired beauty in the bedroom and her imagination ran rampant as to the types of things she wanted to do with her friend. All of that came to naught. While Jaime knew that she was attractive and that men desired her, she had never been with one sexually. Moreover, Ginny's teasing, flirty little entreaties went unnoticed by Jaime. She knew that there were bi-sexual men and women in the world; she just wouldn't have thought that she knew any. Ginny kept her desire for the tall beauty to herself. She counted on Jaime's friendship as a constant in her life and would not have wanted to do anything to put it at risk. Being in Jaime's company was both endearing and frustrating to poor Ginny. So close, yet, so far ...

Ginny gritted her teeth and knew that she had to do something that would help her take the edge off. She needed sex and she needed it ASAP. The decision made to cut class, Ginny hurried home, knowing that she could find some kind of solace there. There was always someone available for whatever sexual gratification a girl like Ginny needed. Perhaps Belle would be available. Ginny felt a bit better as she decided to try and find the sexy black maid. She recalled her last sexual fling with Belle earlier in the week. How sexy Belle had looked all splayed out on Ginny's large bed, resplendent in sexy pink lingerie that looked so attractive against her dusky skin. How Belle's skilled hands had played all across Ginny's slender body and had tangled up in Ginny's long, black hair. How they had twisted and writhed and girl-fucked until almost dawn. Yes, it would have to be Belle that would satiate Ginny's cravings and satiate her until she could find a way, any way, to transform her friend Jaime into the kind of girl she had the potential to be.

Ginny's sports car pulled into the driveway and she hurried in to the sprawling mansion she called home. She hoped that Belle would be available to her but if not, there would be someone at home that could peel away the desires now surging through her 19-year old body. She loved sex and while she was choosy about her sex partners, she wasn't dismissive of anyone because of gender. Alex, her stepmom, mentor and close friend, had taught her that both sexes had a lot to offer. If Belle wasn't available to share Ginny's bed this sunny afternoon, maybe Alex might be up for some erotic delights? Ginny had not been fucked by Alex's large strap-on for several weeks now. Her needy pussy would snap tight around the toy as it invaded her minuscule frame. Or perhaps one of the men in the household would be up to fucking her horny little box and seeing her tiny body being invaded. As Ginny scampered up the stairs to the row of bedrooms, she could already feel her pussy begin to moisten. She was always so happy to be a member of a clan that believed that sex was the best kind of relaxant and the best kind of exercise there was. Ginny hadn't been fucking for as long as some of the members of her family, but the half-Thai beauty could have given any of her kin a run for their money.

As she reached the top of the stairs, the gorgeous young girl heard a familiar sound. It was the creaking of a large, ornate bed and she knew it well -- it was the bed in Belle's room, the one that she would be sharing with the new hire. Ginny hadn't met the girl yet, all she knew was that Belle said her friend was a once-rich beauty who was close in age to Ginny herself. Ginny knew that Belle would not have recommended anyone to the Pelletier family who was not willing to play by their rules, so Ginny felt assured she would soon have a new playmate. Perhaps Belle and her friend were already busy with their "work" for the day. Her high stiletto heels clicking on the marble flooring, Ginny ran down the hall to see if an afternoon of fun awaited her.

As she entered Belle's expansive quarters, she saw that her wish was to be granted -- and more, beyond! There was a lovely young redhead on her back, wearing Alex's strap-on. On top of the new girl's -- what looked to be lovely -- face -- was mommy Alex, getting her pussy reamed out by a tongue that sure seemed to know what it was doing! Riding the dildo and cursing up a storm was Belle, her gorgeous dark tits covered by a light sheen of perspiration. Ginny's hand flew to cover her mouth, so as not to alert anyone to her presence. She wanted to observe for a few minutes and get some understanding as to what was going on and perhaps, for how long it had been happening.

As she watched the lesbian tryst, Ginny felt both warm and happy. She realized once again, what a lucky young woman she was to be a member of such a naughty and kinky family. She had never wanted for a thing, not with a father like her wonderful daddy and a stepmommy as delightful and supportive as Alex. Even her real mother was considered an extended member of the Pelletier clan. She was thrilled to see that Belle had evidently done well by her employers; the new girl was obviously up for the task of the demanding family to which Ginny belonged. Ginny decided that she would have to give her favorite servant some kind of reward for bringing them this new piece of eye candy. Perhaps a small shopping spree for some new clothes or lingerie or shoes would be in order? Then, perhaps, a fashion show to follow -- where the admirer could end the show by fucking the model?

Now that she had enough "data" to go on, Ginny decided it was high time she join in the festivities. The petite beauty cleared her throat so that she could announce her presence. Although she knew what the answer was, she quipped "Is this a private party or cananyone join in?"

Alex clapped her hands and laughed, holding out her arms for the sexy, young "intruder". Belle moved away from Missy, as did Alex as the two of them welcomed Ginny to the group. Missy managed to blink enough so that she could see the new arrival. She was obviously of Asian extraction, petite and oh, so yummy! Missy was doing her best to adapt to her new surroundings, although with situations as sexy as this, that wouldn't be too much of an obstacle for her. Missy gave the new arrival a quick, discreet, once-over. This new arrival was gorgeous, whoever she was. One of the models Missy used in her design class was Thai and this girl had similar features. Missy had already deciphered enough clues to know that whoever this little cutie was, she was about to become part of the games.

Belle looked at her friend and at her employers as she stood up from the bed. Unashamed in her nakedness, she embraced the pretty new arrival. "Hey baby, you're home from school early, not that anyone objects," she winked at Alex and smiled at Missy. "The only thing we object to is that you have too many clothes on. Ginny, the pretty redhead is my friend -- our new staff member -- her name is Missy. Missy babes, this hot little Thai piece of ass is Ginny Pelletier. Now that everyone is up to speed, Ginny, get your cute little ass naked and join us, 'kay?"

Sensing Missy's confusion, Alex licked her ear playfully and whispered "She's my stepdaughter. Don't worry, hot stuff, we'll get you up to speed soon enough," she laughed.

Missy had already surmised -- correctly -- that anyone and everyone was fair game in the Pelletier household. Ginny was already busily stripping out of designer clothes and underneath, her lingerie and shoes were equally fashionable. "Wow, that's some very cool stuff you're wearing," she said to Ginny, hoping to establish some kind of rapport with her new acquaintance. "You have good taste; it all looks nice on you."

Ginny had always been one to succumb to flattery, she would not have denied having an ego, especially since some saw her as "cute" due to her petite, 5'3" frame. She smiled as she continued looking over the gorgeous redhead. Missy and Ginny were already off to a good start and it didn't hurt Missy's chances one little bit that she reminded the young Miss Pelletier of her current flame, the lovely Jaime.

"Missy studies fashion design," Belle interceded. "She made me that cocktail dress I wore on Christmas last year," she informed Ginny.

Ginny's respect for Missy grew at that moment. She openly admired creative people, as she found them creative in -other - directions in life. "Really, how very cool," she said as she displayed her body to the other three women in the room. "I'll have to ask you to design something for me for a charity event I'm attending this spring," she smiled as she got into bed with the other three beauties. Smiling at Missy, she touched the beautiful girl's cheek and discovered skin like butter. "Oh dear, don't worry -- we'll pay you for your work. The Pelletier family doesn't expect anything for slave wages." She looked into Missy's beautiful sparkling eyes and smiled. "You are an absolute treasure," she commented. "Do you think that I'm attractive?"

Missy looked at the unique and petite beauty and nodded, not trusting her words at first. "God, yes," she managed to find the words at last. "You're one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen."

"Ah, that's what a girl needs to hear after a day like mine," Ginny said as she offered her new friend a peck on the lips. "So that means that you won't have any objections to making love to me?"

"No, no, not at all," Missy said, remembering her place in such matters. "It would be my honor, Miss Ginny."

"You don't have to call me Miss Ginny, unless it's in a formal setting and then, you would address me as Miss Ginnifer," the younger girl smiled as she got herself situated. "We're the same age, or close enough. You can call me Ginny, sometimes I even answer toslut if I get wild enough," she teased.

"How often do you get wild enough?" Missy teased, sensing a bit of fun was something all the people in this household savored.

"Almost every time," Alex teased her stepdaughter. They shared a torrid kiss that clued Missy in as to how things were in this household. Only scant days earlier, she might have been put off by such things. Now, they seemed to set her libido on fire and she was thrilled to be a part of such things. In just one short day, she was undergoing a metamorphosis. When Ginny and her stepmom parted, the petite girl tumbled into Missy's arms and they wrapped themselves around each other. While that was going on, Belle resumed her place as Alex's sex toy and personal slut. She and Alex began tribbing, something that Missy herself had not yet done -- but promised to achieve in the not-too distant future. Once she adapted to the crazy, yet fun, lifestyle of the people in this household, Missy knew that she would become a force to be reckoned with.

"I really,really want to make love to you," Ginny breathed as she drew close to the saucy redhead.

"And I really, really want tofuck you," Missy sighed as she grew closer to the new arrival who was really setting her pulse to pounding.

Already feeling a sense of bliss from the attentions Belle was providing her, Alex managed to emerge from her lusty fog to comment. "Aren't we all so lucky that in this household, we manage to do both? Go ahead, my little loves, indulge yourselves. We have all the time we are going to need!"

While Missy knew that her new role was that of a servant and part-time sex toy, she also knew from the time she had spent with Alex and Belle that she would be expected to take her cues from her employers. Ginny seemed anxious to make love to her and demonstrate her own skills, so Missy let herself relax. The half-Thai beauty began to graze Missy's nude form with her fingers and then, she let her long, dark hair slide along Missy's body. It felt very nice to experience something like this and evidently, Ginny was able to multi-task. She let her hands and mouth experience Missy's slender form and luxuriate in the experience of a new and sexy lover who was a peer. Missy sensed that she and her new "boss" were going to form a tight bond.

"They look beautiful together," Alex whispered as she and Belle ground their horny, needy pussies together. "Don't they?"

"They seem to be really into each other," Belle said. She would have admitted to a small pang of jealousy, although it really wasn't necessary. Everyone if the Pelletier's extended family believed in free love. "You sure trained her well, Alex, she's a hot little pistol."

"I could say the same thing about Missy," Alex said as she rubbed Belle's bouncy dark tits. "She jumped in to this as if she had been doing it for all of her life."

"I wish," Belle sighed quietly as she and Alex continued to take measure of each other. She had worked for Missy for some time and had never revealed to her friend one of her deepest secrets, which was that she had a long, deep and abiding crush on the sexy redhead. Watching Missy and Ginny interact, she only wished that she had voiced it earlier and acted upon it. Belle vowed that she would use her new roommate status with Missy to strengthen their bond, both as friends and as lovers.

"You can get wild with me," Ginny suggested to the sexy redhead she was busily having great sex with. "I needed to blow off some steam today, that's for sure!"

Belle watched the proceedings with interest, although she continued to experience pangs of jealousy. She herself had not realized that she cared for Missy so much inthat way. Belle knew that she had to work through those emotions, because she also cared for Ginny, who had been very kind and supportive of her. Despite her struggles, the black girl had to admit that Ginny and Missy looked really hot as they got it on!

Alex was now going to town on Belle. "I love watching Ginny when she experiences a new girl," she said between licks of Belle's dripping-wet cunt. "She gets so charged up and it always makes me so proud, she just blows my mind!"

Indeed, Ginny and Missy were really humping now, bodies twisted together in all sorts of lewd sexual positions. Despite her near-novice status, Missy was screwing her new friend with the ferocity of a madwoman. Belle just decided that she would relax and go with the flow. Once Ginny and Missy finished their fuck, Belle would join her friend and let "mommy" and "daughter" re-unite. After all, it was only Missy's first day and she was doing a tremendous job of fitting in. All of this action suggested to Belle that bringing her friend into the fold had been the right decision.

"Hey there, all of you," a strong, masculine voice sounded out. "Is this a private party or cananyone join the festivities?

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,746 Followers