Newly Mine

Story Info
The first time a couple partakes in a little play.
4.4k words
4.3
14.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure you're ok with this?" Lael asked as he lightly stroked my hair. His fingertips electrified the nerves of my scalp and started to cause my head to tingle. His voice was low for him, kind of raspy yet not quite to that base level that some men get.

"I'm sure," my voice sounded far more confidant then I felt. I wasn't sure. I had never done this before. He was the teacher in a way. But also there was my man, what would Michael think when this was all said and done. He was at his house with Anna, Lael's girlfriend, most likely having a very similar conversation.

We had been talking as a group for two months about swapping. I was willing to dive in head first, Michael wanted to wait; and just like with any hiking party we went with the pace of the slowest member. It truly started to come to ahead when the four of us laid under the stars on a big group camping trip and we made noises to doing it again, but only more secluded, and more blankets for warmth.

When we got home, another star party to watch meteors fall, brought another night of laying under the stars, only I snuggled with Lael and Michael with Anna. I had evidently made Lael very happy with him by doing so. Yet the whole time I was worried that Michael would have been mad at me. Thankfully for my sake, he wasn't.

Now we had decided to give it a try; Michal and Anna together, and Lael and I. Somehow Anna had managed to get their roommate to disappear for the weekend, and Michael's house also cleared out, though for much different reasons. So now, I snuggled on Lael's and Anna's bed, with Lael lightly stroking my hair to almost comfort me as I clung to him for support.

I, of the four of us had the least experience in bed, and Lael, I knew, was into more kink then what Michael and I ever practiced. My body stayed stiff, as I tried to relax. I didn't want to hurt Michael, but God did I want Lael. I could watch his breath as my hand rose and fell with his chest. Under those fingers was a skinny, lightly muscled chest I had seen swimming only a few weeks before when we all decided to go in topless, at midnight. The light beard that he had started to grow brushed my forehead igniting a new set of nerves. His hand stopped stroking my head and traveled down my clothed back. The fingertips played over my bra strap, than the band, paused just below to feel my spine, and came to rest on my lower back.

"So stiff," he whispered beginning to knead into the tense muscles.

"Long week," I lied.

"Nervous?"

"Yes," my voice was barely audible.

"Me too." I felt his lips brush my hair, then a soft breath. "I'm always nervous around an attractive woman that I am about to sleep with for the first time."

"Me too," I said quickly the realized what it meant. "Only with men that is..." His laugh was deep. His hand, that had been pillowing his head snaked around and tipped my chin up so that I looked into his eyes.

"I knew what you meant ." His bright blue eyes captured mine. They weren't as deep as Andrew's but had a different heart stopping quality. Light, yet dark, and so full of emotion, concern, lust, kindness, fear, and pure friendship. I need to stop comparing him to Michael. My mind whispered. They are very different people. I can't really compare them. The only thing that was comparable was the fact that they were taller than me, and talked in Irish/Scottish accents when drunk.

The stare was getting longer and deeper, my hand lifted from his chest to brush his cheek. As it pulled away his free hand snatched mine and brought it to his lips. The first to be kissed was the back of my hand, something he had done before, than he turned the hand over and left a line of tingling skin starting at my wrist, and ending near the elbow only to create a new one back down to the wrist. My eyes closed and I could feel my heart quicken. Once he reached me hand again he kissed to my fingers, brushing each tip with his lips then licking the pointer finger and breathing on it. A sigh left my lips and through my closed eyes I could feel him smile.

"You like that?" I didn't respond as he continued to explore my hand with lips, tongue and breath. Then he suddenly stopped.

"Something wrong?" I breathed looking up at him.

"No," he smiled again. "I just wanted to kiss you." His lips brushed mine, almost chastely. He pulled back leaving me wishing for more. I changed my position slightly and leaned over him kissing him gently and greedily at the same time. Our lips interplayed, and I was the one to brush my tongue against his lower lip leading to more exploration. We pulled apart for looked at each other for less than a second, and rushed to meet each other again in the middle. He surprised me by sucking on my lower lip then biting it gently. The sharp intake of breath seemed to encourage him, as he rolled us both over until I was under him and attacked my neck and shoulders, every few kisses was more like a strong nibble. My hands ran slow sprints up and down his back first over his shirt then under, feeling warm skin.

"You need to take that off," I mumbled. Trying to pull off his shirt.

"Really? Well I might just have to then," he shifted to a kneeling position and was half way then stopped. "Only if you take yours off."

"And what if I don't."

"Then I can't take this off."

"What if I took that off of you...and you took this off of me?" My smile was big, attempting to hide the red flush creeping up my cheeks. "That would be fair."

"Well I think I could let that happen." Lael's grin was just as big as mine.

I pulled myself out from under him, using his waist as a steadying point. Then I started to kiss up his stomach, then ribs, finding a nipple only to pause there. My tongue circled it, until it became hard and my mouth fully encircled it to suck lightly. A light moan escaped his lips as his shirt came over his head. I shifted to the other nipple and repeated licking and sucking it. Once I was satisfied I moved up to his collarbone nibbling up his neck to his shoulders.

"Your turn." I said as a I kissed him lightly.

"My turn?" he rasped.

"Yes, your turn," I purr as I nibbled his jaw line.

"Close your eyes," his voice became stern, causing me to glance up, feeling surprised. His look was soft, "Close your eyes and don't peak. You'll like it." My eyes must have convened my feeling and he kissed my forehead. "Trust me, you'll like it."

"Ok," my voice was soft, "I trust you." As I close my eyes, Lael turned away. The next thing I feel is a soft weight places light pressure on my eyes, nose then around my head. I feel the knot tighten just over my left ear and a soft breath tickles it causing shivers to run through my body. "A little bird told me you'd like this." Warm breath tickles the creases of my ear. "Maybe," my voice even sounds low and full of longing to my own ears, "That little bird opened it's little mouth and spilled the beans didn't it."

His chuckle is lower and his breath slides around my neck. "Yes the little bird did spill the beans." His hand stroked the hem of my shirt, a finger slipped under and brushed my skin erupting a new bout of shivers. My intake through my teeth might have given him the hint of the sensations he was sending through my body, as he keep the teasing touches all the way up until the shirt was tossed off the bed. His lips then start to explore, a kiss here, lick there, a touch to surprise me.

I reach out to him; try to find his body to caress, to make feel as phenomenal as he is making my body feel. Each attempt is avoided, or diverted until my frustrations come to my lips. "I want to touch you, stay still."

His laugh was higher than before, "I don't want you to touch me yet."

"But I want to touch you," I whined louder then I intended.

His head suddenly appeared in front of mine. "I'll let you touch me when I am finished." Lips tenderly found mine only to leave me wanting more. His hands traveled down my sides, circling my navel once, finding themselves at the top of my pants. The belt buckle easily came undone, then the button and zipper, but when it came to getting the pants off they stuck to my thighs. "They're stuck," he said tugging lightly at them.

"Let me help," I shifted position so I sat then proceeded to pull then off deftly. "See easy!"

"They are suction pants!"

"Only if you don't know how to remove them."

"Well la-de-da!" Lael's hands then lips found my thighs and calves making me glad I had sat down. As he kissed up my left thigh, his right hand popped open my bra. I shook it off and threw it somewhere. He then hooked my panties in his hands and pulled. For a long moment there was nothing but a slight amount of movement then pressure on my shoulders, "Lay down." I yield to the pressure, letting myself be guided downward.

"Do you still trust me?" His clothed body straddled mine, capturing my hips, and a hint of his hard member through his pants when he leaned into me and asked again. "Do you still trust me?"

"Yes, I trust you Lael."

His hand traveled down my arm, then locked it down with a soft tie. On his way to my other arm he kissed me on the nose. Next each leg is gently spread and tied down as well. I feel him above me once again, "Just tell me to stop if it becomes too much." His lips find mine once again, but instead on the light peck, he lets himself have them fully. It is a kiss that left us both breathless, longing. He traveled all over my body, causing me to wiggle at the tickly spots, and moan as he misses where I want him to kiss, suck, lap me the most.

I feel him sit up away from me once more. A soft "mmm" escapes his lips as I feel his eyes upon me. "Mmm what?" I whisper wiggling slightly against the ties. The fabric scrapes my wrists lightly, and I feel one hand begin to get more slack as I tug against it.

"Just enjoying the view," he said in a very different voice then what he had used before. Higher, more playful and just as much of a turn on. "I've never really had this view before."

"No you haven't really. You did see me topless a few weeks ago!"

"Yes but that doesn't really count. It was dark and you were mostly in the water. I can see you all, every inch." A moment later a hand almost not there ran down my left side causing me to jump. The trail left behind the fingers exploded with sensation and tickled slightly. My body wiggled of it's own accord, straining both away and toward the touch. Another slight pause and his teeth found my inner thigh. My breath came in fast as the bite became harder for just a moment, then surrounded by soft kisses. His hand lightly rested on me, teasing without any effort as I arch into it.

A soft movement and his hand disappeared only to be replaced by his lips, first gently kissing, than almost caressing my clit with his tongue. Somehow it is cold and extremely pleasant against my warm skin. I feel myself moan as he laps, slowly at first then faster and faster. Suddenly he is gone again and I am alone in my darkness.

I lie there for what seems a moment then call softly, "Lael?"

"Right here sweety," he says from the other side of the room.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing," a pause, "I'll be right back. Do you trust me?"

"I trust you."

"Good." I hear him run down the stairs. Darkness surrounds me, I can hear slight rustling, than a bang and a muffled "ow" from the floor bellow. A car door slams shut outside and voices trail away. The sheets on the bed are soft and tickle my skin. I don't hear Lael come back up stairs but the smell of a sweet incense comes into my nostrils. Then a soft touch on my leg and a weight shifts the bed.

"Back," he says tracing my ribs, then kissing the skin sweetly.

"Welcome back," I whisper. "What did you run into?"

"Oh, the table."

"Ah."

"Now shhhhh," he kisses me again and traces my body down to my feet and releases me from the ties. "Roll over." I do so crossing my arms just under my forehead. He ties both of my legs down, then fixes my arms so that I am once again spread eagle.

There was a moment of silence and then pain exploded on my butt that made my breath come in fast and loudly. Then cold, covering the pain with relief. The heat came again and again, dripping up my back, to my shoulders and back down again; each drop causing a new sound to escape and my body to jump. Then the cold was at first a relief, yet soon became bitter. The heat came again, and again in quick succession, making me jump, wiggle and moan in soft pleasure and pain.

"Feels good?" his voice almost stern.

Cold envelops my back, creating a shudder. "Yes." My voice sounds weak even to my own ears. I could feel myself begin to drip. My legs tried to pull themselves closed, to hide the slippery liquid from escaping but the ankle cuffs and ropes prevented me from doing anything more then struggle.

"Is something wrong?" the heat fell on my butt then down one thigh.

"No," I whisper.

"Really? Nothing wrong at all?"

"No, nothing."

"Well good." His finger slips inside of me, my hips jerk out of my control. He wiggles it slightly, teasingly, pulling it out. "So wet," a small pause, "and tastes so good." Pure cold is suddenly inserted into me and heat teases my back. I let out what sounds like a choked moan, then as his fingers and cold instrument played inside of me, my moan became stronger. "Good girl," Lael whispers. "Very good girl." I hear the metallic tink of something being set down, and lightly something begins to scrape my back.

"There is so much more I want to do tonight," I can feel his smile as he scrapes what must be wax off my back, butt and thighs. "But I must clean you up a little first." Each resistance of the wax causes first pain, then an electric shutter to travel up my nerves. The few moments it took him to clean it all away was like torture, his fingers lightly brushing the bits of wax away, the scrape of the tool he used to remove the wax. It caused me to only lay there and shudder. "Now stay still." His hands found first my ankles then each wrist, releasing them from their restraints.

Suddenly I had to have his lips, skin under my fingers, to hold him, to...feel his member under my hands, and in my mouth. I whipped around, in my blindness groping for him. My forward motion is stopped by Lael's fingers tangled in my long hair like rose thorns on a skirt. A whimper escapes my lips as he pulls me down to the bed again. "Now that is not very good." I feel his face millimeters away from mine. Another whimper escapes my lips as he tugs on my hair sharply. His lips hover over mine, almost touching, each time I attempt to kiss them results in my scalp being abused over and over again by an unmoving grip, causing tingles to run from my scalp to my toes. The heat of his breath disappears from my lips and a soft warm wind discovers my right ear. "If you do something like that again I will have to punish you." My groin tightens at those words. And even more as Lael begins to play with my ear. First only lips, then nibbles and finally his tongue. My mind goes numb, no thoughts, no needs no wants, only his mouth on my ear. "God I want you," I hear myself moan.

"Only once you have been good," he whispers, his breath tingles.

"How can I be good?" I pant. A hand reaches up to pull him back over me, to kiss me. The wrist is clamped down upon, like a helpless mouse when it walks out in front of a cat. "By listening to me," he presses my arm down, gentle compared to the fingers still wrapped in the golden locks. My arm gives to pressure and as he reaches for the cuff once again, releasing my scalp I squirm away.

The tug of war, greatly one sided as he has all senses and I have lost my eyes to the blind fold, is quickly won by Lael with his greater body mass, and skill. Our panting breaths and hearts race, he holds me still, one moment, two, it seems a night goes by with him on top of me. I can feel him hard with anticipation and lust pressing into my stomach. A kiss suddenly finds me, giving me release and longing. It was a kiss of lust unanswered. In that kiss I could tell he wanted me, then and there. As our lips locked us, my wrists found their ways back into the cuffs. The Velcro and nylon closed, leaving me open. My legs spread easily as he nibbled my inner thighs. "Now, I was going to give you what you wanted...but until you behave I will have to tease you...Or maybe let you lay here and enjoy myself."

"And do you think I want?" It came out more defiant then I had meant. Enjoy himself? What does he mean by that?

A hand clamped down on my chin turning my face towards him, as the other touched me, stroking my clit, causing my eyes to roll behind the blind fold. "Release. Now don't say anything." A single stroke more then he left me. His weight left the bed, then the room was silent.

I moaned in frustration, trying to look up to see where he went. Of course the blind fold and being cuffed to the bed essentially made that a frustratingly futile task. My body still burned with his touch, weight, hardness. I wanted him back, but could not hear where he had slipped off too. I wanted to yell, call him back. But I know that would anger him more, or at least I think anger him as I wasn't sure if disobeying him before angered him, and make him stay away longer. I lay there for what felt like hours but was most likely just a minute or two when I heard a soft moan. My head swiveled towards it. Another, then another, each louder than the last came when it hit me. Oh God he is masturbating. That is what he meant by enjoy himself. I lay there listening to him pleasure himself, feeling one wave of desire over take the next. I wanted him, I wanted him so bad, I must stay quiet, not demand, damn I want him, please let me have him, please...

Just as I thought I might break, his hand stroked the top of my head. "Good girl." The weight of him getting on the bed then feeling him straddle my chest. He lightly pulled me by my hair as far up as I could with my restraints and gently presented his hard member to my lips. It was fully hard, thick and ready as I kissed him lightly starting with the head, teasing almost, and moving down to the shaft taking in as much as I could swallow at once. "Oh Sarah," Lael moaned, hand gripping my hair, causing the scalp to tingle anew. The hand controlled the speed, depth and made my groin tighten. Our bodies stayed interconnected like that for a few more minutes, then just as my arms started to tremble from my weight. But he didn't seem to notice as his noises came in short, strong bursts. Then suddenly I felt him cum, Lael nearly silent but for a few low grunts. He shot into my mouth, each jerk of his member causing more and more to be released. As I swallowed and sucked lightly he released my hair and I took my last long, longing swallow.

He leaned down after I let him go. "What do you want beautiful?" his voice sounded satisfied and yet still full of need, deep, incredibly sexy.

"I want you."

"How?" That question confused me.

"How?" he started nibbling my shoulders. "I want...you inside of me, to take your time, to pleasure yourself and me. Any way you wish."

He reached the nipple and kissed around it. "Now that you have given me something I want, I have one last thing that I think you will like, but do you trust me?" he asked between nibbles.

"I trust you."

"Good."

Then nibbles disappeared for a moment, then a cold what felt like a nail drug down my skin. My throat closed, and my skin tingled, a combination if being turned on and fear flooded my body. It traveled down to my navel, then to my sex's hair and back up again. My body surprised me with becoming more turned on. "How does that feel?"

"Terrifyingly amazing," I pant. This whole time I wiggled and slithered underneath him, but now I was deadly still. Something about the drag of the object made my body feel threatened.

12