Newlyweds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No… why don't you get your toy out?"

I jumped back. "Of course Mistress, would you like to play?" I was eager to please her, and using my little dildo with her was very pleasant.

"Oh yes Mistress, shall I help tie her up and help you mount her?" Debs was as eager as I was to please her.

"Lets see shall we? Let it go hard and go back to pleasuring Deborah." Some minutes later, "Why not slowly kiss up her body?" I wasn't sure where she was going with this, but happily complied. Kissing Debs belly, watching it jerk as I teased her, was fun. "A bit more…" I began to play and lick her breasts, there were so magnificent, and I knew how to do it to let Mistress have a good view. "And enter."

I looked up at her confused. "Enter Mistress, but you're standing over there?"

She smiled, "No, enter Deborah."

We looked at each other, we were never allowed to do that. It was forbidden, but she reached down with trembling hands. I didn't stop her, it was what Mistress wanted, but I kept looked back to her for confirmation. I felt my tip at the entrance to her pussy, felt her hands rest on my hips, tugging.

"Kiss her silly, and enter!" I turned to Deborah, the woman I loved more deeply than anything in the world. I pushed in a bit, then slammed in deep as my mind began to dissolve and clamour with differing needs.

***

Mistress had left with strict instructions to do anything we wanted with each other until she returned in a couple days. I don't know how long we'd been at it, doing different things, resting, doing, resting, not talking much.

I was lying back feeling more sated than I could remember in a long long time. Debs was sitting up and put a grape to my mouth. "Are… you back?"

I nodded, not quite certain I could trust myself to speak. She bent down and tenderly kissed my lips. "I was a bit worried about you, your changed, became too much like what they wanted, but then my mind started to change too. It was easier to comply than fight wasn't it?"

I nodded again. "I haven't thought about Tim for… a while."

She grinned and fed me another grape, then her breathing changed. "But… they were something. I wonder if our fucking would have excited them? His cock getting hard, then…" She shook her head and screamed.

I held her close, knowing exactly what she meant. As she talked I began to imagine Tim's cock, wanting to get on my knees in front of it.

The door opened and Mistress came in. We both looked over and I felt that rush, that drug like rush at seeing her. "Its OK sweets, come to me now. You still have each other, but there is much still to mend."

***

There was a mild tingle up my spine, "Watch the walk sweet." I smiled and looked back to where she sat as I had just served her tea. My tummy felt all warm looking at her.

A funny thing this. Was it possible to like someone who had taken you through hell against your will? There was a time when I had absolutely hated the woman I was looking at. Yet… yet… she had also taken us back from hell. There was no commercial advantage in our relationship now, indeed I often wondered why she had done it.

She had lost all of her impersonal harshness that she displayed in our training. Neither Debs or I had been subjected to full punishement other than twice for me and once for Debs when we'd each gone into screaming fits of horror. It had certainly shocked me out of it, and had done the same to Debbie. Now we just got little mild reminders, not painful at all.

In fact, it was kind of nice. I got a plate of biscuits and wiggled back to Mistress to see if there was anything else I could help her with.

***

Mistress led us into a darkened room. One wall had a set of floor length curtains. She sat us down on a big sofa and pushed a control. The curtains rolled back to show a large drawing room. I went completely still and felt Debbie stiffen beside me.

In the room where Master John and Tim, two young women on their knees giving them blow jobs.

"When you disappeared they were furious, but silly old John thinks some business rival did it to get a hold on him. I even provided convenient ransom notes. He came to me both angry and laughing that someone would be so foolish to think he would pay ransom for slaves."

I heard her, but dimly. My whole being was focused on Tim. He was clearly enjoying himself, which made me happy, but I immediately wanted to run to him. At the same time I was shouting internally at myself for being an ass. It wasn't a voice that could be shut up anymore. Indeed I felt the need to go to Tim start to be pushed into a box., that same box I used before.

Mistress was rambling on. "He came to me for replacements. I couldn't provide quite the same quality as yourselves of course, takes too long, but I had two plient t- girls. They are both voluntary sluts, and seem to be quite enjoying themselves, don't you think?"

I didn't know what to think, but suddenly noticed Debbie standing at the glass.

"Sweets, do you want me to help you hate them?"

I went to Debbie, turned her face to look at me. The haunted look of longing stabbed into me, but her eyes focused on mine. "Yes Mistress, help me!" Her cry pierced me again.

"Look at them sweets." Not wanting to I turned and on seeing Tim felt a deep revulsion and nausea sweep into me. I went to my knees, trying to hold my stomach in. "Look at them." I did, and threw up.

***

Debbie was beneath me as I slowly pumped in and out of her. Oh how I loved to do that to her again, it was a large part of what was making me me again. I know it was good for her too.

Yet… Her eyes where closed, and I could tell she was thinking of something else.

"Darling?" Her eyes opened and fastened on mine, a smile turning her face on like a switch. I knew then what to say. "Would you like to fuck another man?"

She blushed, "Oh no, not any more! I want you and only you."

I felt myself smile and kissed her. "I said fuck, not love." Though oddly I knew I could live even with that. Nothing could touch our love for each other, not even having our bodies and minds trained to worship… them. "Its OK. I wouldn't mind. Hell, we both do Mistress."

She bit her lip. "It would feel… unfaithful after all this."

I laughed, "Honey, if you'd done it before I'd have been crushed. Now though, you don't mind when you see me with Mistress do you?"

Her eyes blinked rapidly. "No, of course not. That's…"

"Not at all different, is it?"

That wry smile I loved and hadn't seen for a long time lit her face, "No." She looked thoughtful. "Its not that I don't love you, and you know how turned on I am by you."

"But I'm not a man anymore am I?" I could hear the sadness in my voice.

"Oh baby! We could talk to Mistress, maybe get you changed back?"

"That wasn't my question." I deftly avoided what she'd asked. "Do you want to fuck another man?"

She looked naughty, "Yes."

I sped up, "What sort of man, tell me…"

***

Debs and I walked into the room hand in hand. We were dressed in identical saucy black suspender belts holding up black fishnets. Four inch heels and tiny thongs completed the outfit. Only difference was my cock was out and held snugly up against my lower tummy.

Mistress was nude and reclining on her favourite chase longue reading a book. Both of us stopped at the same time as we noticed a black leather dildo harness casually drapped across a side table nearby.

Mistress said, nothing, just turned the page of her book. It was clear she would do nothing more, it was down to us. No… it was down to me. I looked at it with this incredible range of emotions rolling through me.

"Darling, are you OK? I can deal with this if you want to go back to our room… Or do you want to?"

The question hung in the air. I wasn't sure of the answer. I didn't want to answer it, for in answering it I had to answer some of the questions that had been banging around inside my head since Mistress had stole us back.

I suppose that was the point. I couldn't go on playing at being the forced little victim. No one was twisting my arm today, no one would get punished. Mistress had made clear what game she wanted to play, the question was did I want to play it. If I did, then I was absolutely rejecting that old self image I had. If I did was I accepting that I was the slut I'd been turned into?

Thing was, I knew without a certainty of doubt that it would feel good, that I'd enjoy it. Was that so bad? Part of me was certain that it was, that was the problem.

"Debbie, would you think less of me?"

"Baby, I would be proud of you if you turned around and walked away, certain this wasn't what you wanted. I would also be proud of you if you went through with it, certain it was what you wanted. I would be disappointed with you if you ran away because you were scared." I turned to her and saw the look of concern, and yes a little gleam of desire in her eye.

"But a man can't…"

"Baby, you're not a man. You can turn yourself back into one, or not. Remember, doing this doesn't mean you can't change your looks back. Lots of men take it up the ass and like it" Could I turn myself back into the man I remembered? I wasn't so sure. I hadn't answered her the other night when she'd asked the same question.

I took a deep breath, not at all certain about what I wanted to be. For now though I knew what I wanted. "Mistress, may we help you into your harness?"

With a look of complete indifference she stood and nodded. Debs took my hand and squeezed hard as we went over, knelt and using hands and mouths prepared her.

"Worship." I turned my head, felt Debbie's eyes lock into mine and kissed the black leather shaft until our lips met around it. We slicked it with our mouths, until Mistress turned slightly and pushed the tip at my lips. I opened my mouth, closed my eyes and let it glide in. "Do you enjoy the sight sweet, do enjoy seeing your husband penetrated?"

"Yes Mistress." Debs voice was deep, throaty, obviously turned on. I took a shuddery sigh around the shaft in my mouth. Whatever I was to become, right now I was happy, making two women turned on and loving it myself. I debased myself at my Mistress feet and gloried in it as my wife helped feed the fake cock deeper into my throat.

"But Mistress, I thought she wasn't my husband anymore." Her voice was a bit scared, a bit hopeful.

"My poor dear sweets. He may not be your man anymore, but what else do you call the one you love unto death?" Yes, that was right, I was her husband, she was my wife, nothing could change that.

***

I brushed an imaginary crease off the short skirt I'd just put on.

Looking at myself I stopped. With a start it hit me that I recognised the reflection at me. Thinking back I tried to figure out when my mind had switched to thinking of that reflection in the first person, rather than admiring or hating it.

I wasn't sure when it had happened, it was too long ago now. Furrowing my brows I tried to remember what I looked like as a man, and just couldn't quite grasp it.

That bothered me, but then I looked at the mirror again. Tugging at my blouse I couldn't help but think, "Not bad."

***

We lay in our bed, Debbie spooned up behind me. Her fingers idly stroked and squeezed one of my breasts. I felt sated, content, we'd just finished fucking for hours in a variety of positions.

"Baby, would you mind if… well…"

I knew what she wanted, "If you fucked me?" I thought for a minute and realised I didn't mind one bit. There was precious little I'd not do for her, and given I'd accepted it from Mistress how could I turn her down?

I didn't answer, but got up and went to the cupboard. Taking out a pair of dildo knickers I dangled them from a finger and lazily crooked a finger at my lover.

She grinned ferally and slowly stolled over.

A little while later she slapped my behind. "Present."

Closing my eyes with a shiver of anticipation I went to my knees, turned from her and went into the position. I knew it was more than a little sick, not something a real man would ever do, but that wasn't who I was any more. I still wasn't entirely sure who I was, but right now I submitted to one of the two women I loved, and let her do whatever she wanted. And I loved it.

***

I was reading the latest Vogue while Debbie painted her toe nails. The door opened and our immaculately dressed Mistress walked in flanked by two men.

"I've brought you one each."

Debbie stood, looking excited, then turned to me with a crest fallen embarrassed face. "Darling?"

I took a shuddery breath. It was one thing to take it from a woman, but this was completely different. If I did this I could no longer ever think of myself as the man I had been. It was admitting that I did indeed love sex in any size shape or container. It was admitting I was indeed a little slut to rival my wife.

"You don't have to, but would you mind if I did?" She bit her lip uncertainly.

I stood and took her hand. "In for a penny, in for a pound." A look of open delight lit her face, and Mistress too looked satisfied. Debs put my hand in one of the men's and led the other to one of the sofas.

I was pulled away towards another sofa. I felt nervous, skittish. If Debbie and Mistress weren't there I certainly wouldn't be doing this. Just having that thought struck a cord in my mind. I was willing to experiment with them, even a little bit for them. That sat better in my mind.

When I was pulled down beside him and his hand slid between my legs, I didn't push him away. When I was finally pushed back on the bed, and his knees started pushing my legs apart, I didn't stop it. When the tip of his cock brushed up and into my lower lips, I let it.

That was then I felt a hand grab mine. I turned my face to see Debs in a similar position. She mouthed, "I love you!" and squeezed my hand. I was going to reply when a demanding set of lips crushed against mine, and a cock started its long slide up inside me. Men are so demanding of their own pleasure!

I chucked at the thought, then moaned as his cock did something particularly pleasurable. I felt my body respond to him, maximising his pleasure. With a groan of humiliation that wasn't all bad I knew that was what this body was built for, pleasing others. That was what I was, but that wasn't all I was. Equally deeply I knew that the ones I cared to please where the ones I loved. With that thought my first orgasm flashed through me.

***

Debbie and I stood in a darkened room. We where wearing rather strange close. White cupless corsets, white suspender belts and stockings, whire veils and rather fetish white dresses that where cut front and back and only covered one breast.

We stood facing each other and to either side where large men in dominant leather fetish gear. Each was carefully cutting the rings in our nipples. When they'd taken them out, the rings where briefly taken away. I heard a whir of a jewellers wheel and knew that words describing our ownership to Tim and Master John where being erased.

Mistress came back, and handed us each the rings taken from our nipples. I held the wedding ring I had given to Debbie, she the one she had given to me. Our relationship was in some senses the same, and in many others completely different. Mistress had casually mentioned the bonding ceremony, and now we each reached across and threaded our rings through each other's nipple.

It seemed appropriate. We loved each other deeply, yet knew that ours was no longer a relationship of fidelity. It stung to have the hot metal put through such sensitive flesh, but that too was somehow appropriate.

The task done we looked at each other hands resting on the other's hips. "Now, service the masters who have helped you today."

We turned and both went to our knees in front of the two men. Mistress between us, a hand on each of our shoulders, we began to unbuckle their leather cups.

***

The three of us sat in Mistress formal lounge, for once all dressed. "I think you two are ready to start to go back into the world. It has been some time since I felt for two slaves as I feel for you. I don't wish to let you go, but for once know I have to let you go."

She said it casually, as if it were not a statement of enormous importance. To my surprise it was Debbie who spoke first. "You aren't letting us go Mistress. We will never really leave you, but I do think we both need to explore ourselves more in the world."

Mistress nodded, "I can arrange work on the dark side. Either of you could earn rather large amounts whoring, and if you worked through me I would provide you with an ample living allowance from the income. I wouldn't suggest video or glamour work, it would put your faces a bit too much in the public light. At the moment you are assumed dead, and it wouldn't be a good idea to have that opinion changed in the minds of two certain gentlemen."

I shuddered, she was too right there. A part of me wished certain justice, but the world did not always provide justice. It struck me that in the case of our Mistress, perhaps it actually had.

"Alternatively you could join me here. I have need for talented trainers, and you have a certain undeniable experience in my methods.

Debs was holding my hand, and squeezed it, "Mistress, could we think about it? Maybe we could just start with going out on the town for a night?"

She smiled indulgently, "Of course sweets…"

***

I got out of the car behind Debbie. We were both dressed in very scant clubbing gear. I smiled as I glimpsed her thong under the short skirt. We waved to our driver, then walked up to the entrance at the very hip club. As Mistress expected we were waved through past the front of the very long queue.

I was nervous, very nervous, but it was what Debbie wanted to try. She took my hand and we threaded our way through the crowd to the front of the bar. Instantly a rather slimy looking man came and shouted in Debs ear, she ignored him. Another arrived beside me, shouting a question about what I wanted to drink.

I looked at him, he was quite fit. Debbie grinned and drifted off as she'd told me she would. I smiled weakly and asked for a water. It had been too long since I'd had booze and I wasn't going to start now.

Not long later we were jiving out on the dance floor. I had a flash back to my first night with Tim, but shook it from my mind. We dance for a while, he looked nice and I began to think about maybe, just maybe doing it with him. Then, when I was turning mid dance, I found someone else in front of me. A tall black man with skin like ebony. He smiled at me with a cold feral smile, and putting a hand to my hip pulled me to him, still dancing.

It was shocking, and a little bit scary, but I didn't stop him. I wanted to, but it was weird, I wasn't at all sure how. There was a time in my life when the word "No" was easy, but it had been trained out of me. We danced together a long time, time kind of lost meaning. His hands began to roam me, again I didn't stop him. Occasionally his lips nuzzled me, but we didn't kiss. I could tell he was getting aroused, the bulge in his jeans was obvious.

I don't quite know how, but it felt like one minute we were dancing, the next he was closing the door to a flat behind him. I stood there looking at that confident, derisory grin while his hands came up to heft my tits. I was… manoeuvred as a word doesn't do it justice. Shifted, manhandled, moved, all the while what little cloths I had on dropped off.

In what felt like seconds I was standing nude before him with one of his hands between my legs, the other pinching a nipple. "Suck me." His voice was low, growling, it was the first I think I'd heard him speak.

There was no protest in me as I sank to my knees as I'd kneeled before so many men. I don't know why this felt different, but it did. In part I think it was because there was no threat that held meaning. Debs wouldn't be punished if I didn't, there was no one with a remote control to burn my brain. Yet, unlike the past few weeks, this wasn't about me at all. The men Mistress had been providing, though all very fit and demanding, had been there to let me feel pleasure. This wasn't about my pleasure at all.

1...345678