Newlyweds

Story Info
Horny newlyweds find erotic encounters in public arousing.
1.9k words
4.28
38.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonya was divorced from her first asshole husband for seven months before she met Ted. She was very naïve when she got married the first time. She just did it to get out of her parent's house. After the marriage went bad she didn't know what else to do. On the advice of her friends she left him.

There was a part of her that regretted the situation but at least now she would have a chance to have sex with other men. Her husband was the only man she had been with until she met Ted.

They had a whirlwind courtship and married on a weekend trip to Las Vegas. They have pictures to prove that they were married by Elvis and spent their honeymoon in the suite decorated with pink and red hearts. They remember having sex in the heart shaped hot tub. The rest of the weekend is just a blur in their minds.

Tonya feels it was the alcohol they had consumed. Ted thinks it is just because that is the type of thing you have to do more than once to remember it well.

The following week they had as much sex as two people can have. They rushed home from work and stayed up all night. They both called in sick to their jobs for two days that week just to have sex all day and all night. Tonya calculated that she had more sex that week than she had during her entire seven year marriage.

She felt like a slut but was content because she was enjoying herself. By the end of the week they had run out of groceries. What few clothes they had used most of their towels and all the sheets they owned needed to be laundered. The trash needed to be taken out. The house needed some fresh air. Everything smelled of sex.

Ted agreed they should do everything together. They couldn't bear separated. Not even for the few hours it would take to do their chores. Tonya laid out a plan and they proceeded to follow it. First they gathered up all of the trash and put it in garbage bags. Then Ted took it outside to the cans.

Tonya dusted and when Ted got back inside he ran the vacuum cleaner over all of the carpets. They both did the dishes in their double kitchen sink. Tonya washed, Ted dried and put away.

They showered together and had sex again. Then they bundled everything that needed to go to the laundry into all the pillowcases and loaded up the car. On the drive to the Laundromat Ted fingered Tonya's pussy through the leg of her shorts. She had no panties on to make things easier.

They pulled into a parking space in front of the laundry. Ted licked his fingers and they kissed deeply. Then they unloaded the car.

It took seven washers to handle all of their things. Tonya loaded the clothes and sheets and put in the proper amount of detergent. Ted gathered all the necessary coins and loaded every washer with money. They started all of the washers at the same time.

Next they went to the supermarket next to the Laundromat. In a half an hour they gathered the groceries they needed and put them into the car.

When they returned to the laundry the washers had all stopped. It took a few minutes to move all the wet laundry from the washers to three driers. Ted put in the required change and started everything drying. Now they had some time on their hands.

There were a few shops they could visit while they waited. They walked around the row of shops. In the used bookstore they found a few books worth reading. Ted got a book on a software program that he was using at work. He thought it would be a good reference but he didn't find anything else.

He found Tonya in the mystery section. The stacks of books on the tall shelves nearly reached the ceiling. The labyrinth of shelves afforded some privacy. He crept up on Tonya silently and reached around her slipping his hand under her shirt. He easily fondled her braless breast. She closed her eyes and put her head back.

He leaned forward with his head to nibble her earlobe. She was holding three paperback mystery books that she wanted to purchase. Ted handed her his book. This kept her hands busy. Ted lowered her shorts to her knees. She widened her stance.

He reached under her with his hand and inserted three fingers into her wet pussy. He pressed on her upper back. She bent over and supported herself with her hands full of books on the shelf in front of her.

He began to rapidly pump his fingers in and out of her as he had done so many times the past week. He was very turned on by the nasty deed they were doing. He was excited to take her in a public place and she too showed her enthusiasm for the situation. She was excited at the thought of being observed or caught.

She orgasmed quickly but kept her moans and other noises as quiet as possible. In the store the only noise came from the low volume of a classical music compact disk which played on a boom box behind he counter at the cashier's station.

Ted quickly pulled up Tonya's shorts for her. Ted reached around her and took the books from her hands. He left her standing there in the mystery section looking at the titles.

She stood not reading but imagining that other people might have seen the nasty thing they had just done. She was still very excited and grasped her right breast through her clothing. Her left hand she shot down the front of her shorts. Her finger went into her sloppy snatch. She toyed with her clit and brought herself to another silent climax.

Just as she finished she heard the thud and crumple of a sack of books drop to the floor right beside her feet. Two hands entered from the bottom of her loose shirt. They stroked her stomach and slid into the front of her shorts. She removed her hand and braced herself against the shelf in front of her as before. Both hands dropped down taking her shorts to the floor. She stepped out of them with one foot and spread her stance.

The hands moved up her left leg. One palm was inside her leg and one outside. They tingled and made goose bumps all over her flesh as they glided across her skin. When the hands stopped at the top of her leg she felt two fingers stab into her sopping pussy. She let out a soft gasp and tried to be quiet again. The fingers curled inside of her and stretched out straight again only to curl up again. The fingertips against the sides of her womb felt wonderful. "Fuck me!" She said softly.

A moment passed after the fingers were removed from her. She simultaneously felt two hands on her hips and the head of a hard cock at the lips of her pussy. She leaned back. The hands pulled her hips over the cock and slid into her then out and in again. She was feeling deliciously naughty.

Her sloppy pussy filled with hard cock hidden among the stacks of books. She felt as used as the books around her. She imagined every author of every book was watching them as she got fucked. One hand slid up inside her shirt and caressed her right breast. Ted had never grasped her so hard before. Right away she knew she wasn't the only one who was excited about having sex in public.

She didn't last long before she had another silent climax. She couldn't help but make some noise. The feelings exploded inside her were too great to be completely silent. She continued to feel the cock inside her pump and was nearly going to have another orgasm when she felt the hot rush of semen fill her. She went over the edge and let out a big sigh. This time she knew that others would hear it.

She stepped back into her shorts and stood up. The cock slipped free from her sex. She felt the hands grab her shorts and whisk them up her legs into place. They went up higher than normal and wedged between her outer lips of her labia. She looked down and watched the bag full of books as they vanished from her view.

She turned to kiss Ted but nobody was there. She could feel the sperm leaking out of her into her shorts. She started to walk and felt naughty all over again. The lips of her pussy glided against the wet material of her shorts not touching as they normally would. The feel of her shorts jammed into her crotch as they were excited her even more. She was hoping someone would notice her.

Feeling nasty she tried to walk normally out of the store. She knew the wet camel toe of her shorts gave away her dirty deeds to anyone who chose to notice. To conceal herself she approached the cashier's station and put her hips next to the counter.

"Did my husband buy the books we were looking at?" She asked.

"Yes he did." The clerk said. "He said he was going to the Laundromat and you were to meet him there. Is there anything else I can help you with today?"

Nasty thoughts flashed through Tonya's mind but she declined further assistance and walked out the front door and down to the Laundromat.

Ted noticed her predicament right away. She looked so hot with her shorts up between her pussy lips and the wetness showed like a beacon against the dry material. He let her walk up to him. She put her hips up next to him and gave him a kiss.

He pulled one of the pairs of shorts out of the stack of things he was folding and handed them to her. Next he used a sheet looking as if he was folding it but in reality he hid her nakedness from the others who were nearby. Only he was able to watch her change her pants. He loved watching her and seeing how turned on she got. Her nipples were still hard and were easily visible through her shirt.

They folded all the laundry could and loaded up the car. On the drive back home they chatted. She made little hints about their encounter. They agreed they should do it again in public. It was a real turn on for them. They laughed and shared their feelings about what they did.

As they got closer to home Tonya was overcome by the feeling that her second encounter wasn't with Ted. He apparently knew nothing of fucking her in the bookstore. She certainly didn't want to tell him about it but the thought of it aroused her.

It occurred to Tonya that in addition to the two husbands she has had sex with in her life there is another man who had taken her.

As she thought more about it and the most exciting thing is that she never saw his face and doesn't know his name.