Newlyweds Ch. 03

Story Info
Joseph and Serena expand their horizons.
3.1k words
4.41
48.5k
38
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we had showered and Joseph gently washed his ejaculate off my face, chest and tits, we got dressed and spent a blissful day together exploring the town and basking in the sun. As we were arriving back at the beautiful hotel that evening, I walked up the steps to the front door ahead of Joseph. I hadn't realised, but from Joseph's position behind me, he had a clear view up my little cotton sundress, which was already quite short and had a flouncy skirt that stuck outwards and exposed my whole arse to my husband. Under my dress I was only wearing a tight white lace thong. My soft ass cheeks were fully exposed but at the front the thong was relatively modest. Joseph likes thongs and I had imagined that later on he would enjoy peeling it off, but I didn't think anything of it as we went in the door.

Inside the hotel the elevator was waiting, so I walked in with Joseph behind me and nodded politely to two middle-aged men already inside. As we rode the elevator I felt Joseph's hand reach under my dress and start to fondle my ass roughly. I looked up at him quizzically but he was staring resolutely ahead with a blank expression. I shivered as he pulled my little elastic thong tight and let it ping back repeatedly onto my clit. He gently stroked my bald pussy lips and spread my ensuing wetness across my perineum and swirled his finger round my anus. We were standing behind the other men in the elevator but all four walls and the ceiling were mirrored, and as I looked around I could see my own exposed ass cheeks reflected from several angles. The other two men were facing forwards so it was impossible to judge if they were watching us, but my jittery suspicions were confirmed when, just before they stepped out on their floor of the hotel, one man turned back and winked at Joseph, grinning. At that very moment I felt my husband's finger press past my snug little sphincter and penetrate my anus. I stood there speechless, my mouth slightly open, as the elevator doors slid shut again.

"I'm surprised by you, Serena. Here I was, just enjoying my honeymoon with my beautiful, innocent young wife, and the whole time your sweet little ass was practically bare under this dress," Joseph murmured in my ear as the elevator approached our floor. He withdrew his hand and we walked smartly along the corridor and into our room. I wasn't sure if Joseph was annoyed with me; I had worn the thong for his benefit and after all, he was the one who exposed me in the elevator.

"I thought we'd go for a swim before dinner. And as it happens, I brought a gift for you which will be perfect for the occasion." Joseph handed me a small, soft package wrapped in tissue paper and, after pulling on his own trunks and grabbing a towel he went to leave the room again.

"Get changed now and meet me down by the pool. I'll head down now to save us two loungers. Don't be too long." After the door shut behind him, I unwrapped the package and found a black bikini inside. I still wasn't sure what mood Joseph was in; he didn't seem angry but his instructions were quite abrupt so I decided to just go along with what he said. I had thought after feeling me up in the lift he might want to have sex but I shrugged off my slight disappointment at his swift departure. I pulled my sundress off over my head, my small tits bouncing gently, and rolled my sticky thong down over my hips then kicked it off. I paused for a moment and admired my body in the full-length mirror opposite the bed. After a day in the sun my tall, slim figure was covered in a slight sheen of sweat which glistened on my bronzed skin. My little tits were a perfect handful as I squeezed them and turned sideways to admire my pert ass. I ran one hand down my flat stomach and onto my soft, smooth pussy. I was really looking forward to falling pregnant and carrying Joseph's child but part of me would miss my supple, sexy young body. I turned my attention to the bikini Joseph had given me and pulled on the black bikini bottom.

I stared at myself in shock. The thong bikini was cut so low at the front that my slit very nearly peeked out over the top, and was so narrow underneath that it nestled mostly inside my labia, covering nothing. The thin string disappeared completely between my peachy cheeks before joining the waistband with a little black bow. Viewed from behind I only had a thin black string around my hips and disappearing into my ass crack, and even from the front the tiny triangle of fabric, held in place only by flimsy ties, clearly exposed my smooth labia. I was shocked at what Joseph had chosen for me to wear to the shared hotel pool but I could also feel myself becoming slick with arousal and desire for my husband. I tied on the bikini top, which was at least as skimpy as the bottoms and consisted of two tiny black triangles, which I had to carefully position to cover my nipples. The slight crease underneath where my breasts meet my ribcage was still blatantly visible. Before I lost my nerve, I grabbed a bottle of tanning lotion, slipped on my sheer kaftan, and made my way down to the pool.

I sat down on the sun lounger next to Joseph's and stared at him. He looked back at me with a quietly amused expression. There were about fifty other people in the pool area, mostly lying on loungers but some in the pool. The majority of them were slightly older than us and were wearing conservative swimwear and cover-ups. There were no under-18s allowed in this part of the resort.

"Take off your kaftan, Serena. You need tanning lotion on your beautiful skin or you will burn." I continued just staring at him so he stood up, lifted the lotion bottle and took hold of my kaftan at the waist. I lifted my arms without protest and he pulled it off over my head then tossed it away. In the short walk downstairs my bikini top had been dislodged from position and both my small pink nipples were own show as I held my arms above my head. When I saw a grey-haired man nearby gawping at me I looked down and quickly covered myself up, but Joseph pushed me so I was lying on my back and gently but forcefully laid my hands by my sides.

"This bikini is really rather small, Serena. I wonder if I should have bought the size up... Never mind. I will have to rearrange it a little to make sure I don't miss any of your skin with the lotion. Just close your eyes and try to relax." I felt my husband's soft hands start massaging the sun lotion into my stomach. When he moved up to my breasts, he moved both triangles of my bikini top aside and exposed my nipples again, but reminded me not to move. He spent what seemed like minutes pouring out more lotion and rubbing it between his palms, while I lay there with my little tits on full show. The straps at the side cut into my tits slightly and emphasised the youthful firmness of my flesh. As Joseph rubbed the creamy lotion onto my tits, my nipples hardened and I shifted slightly on the lounger, stretching my back and sighing at the pleasurable sensation. It was only when I heard Joseph chuckle that I opened my eyes again. There were at least five people now staring at me: the grey-haired man from before, but also two more men in their forties, and a younger couple who were gawping in unison. One of the men was awkwardly rearranging his erection inside his swimming trunks.

"I'm so proud of you baby. You're the sexiest woman here by far and you're all mine. I'm going to flood you with cum tonight but I'm going to enjoy your body out here in public first." Incredibly aroused, I lay frozen on the sun lounger and tried not to make eye contact with any of our growing audience. After finishing on my tits and placing the bikini carefully back over my hard nipples, Joseph poured out more lotion then pulled my bikini bottoms down to mid-thigh level to coat my shiny waxed pubic area with sun protection. His hand only lingered on my slit for a split second but I couldn't stop myself from groaning quite loudly. I looked over at the couple nearby who had been watching us and saw the man had positioned himself behind his girlfriend and slid his hands inside the cups of her bikini top to slowly massage her pillowy breasts.

"Turn over. Don't touch your bikini yet." I rolled onto my stomach and felt more tanning lotion dribbling down my spine. Joseph took his time working the lotion into my shoulders and my back, while leaving my thong bikini bottoms down around my thighs. The position of my lounger meant that my ass crack and a little sliver of glistening labia were exposed to everyone using the pool area. Eventually Joseph's hands reached my buttocks and I moaned in bliss as he firmly worked the sun lotion into my peachy flesh. He rubbed my ass cheeks in circular motions, and each time as he pulled outwards, my cheeks were pulled apart and my small brown anus was on show to everyone in the pool area. I heard a few quiet gasps when Joseph poured the last of the tanning lotion directly into my ass crack and spread it up and down with one finger. The lotion mixed with my pussy juices as I became more and more turned on. My husband was exposing my supple young body to a bunch of strangers, and one old man actually had his hand inside his swimming trunks, sliding up and down his shaft as he kept his eyes fixed on my ass. The couple next to us were making out enthusiastically and the attention of everyone in the pool area was now centred upon us. Joseph was laughing quietly and I knew he could tell how aroused I was.

The lotion in my ass crack had acted as a sort of lubricant, and as Joseph's finger slid up and down, each time it dipped a little further into my anus. I had decided to save anal sex for my husband and Joseph knew this, but I didn't think he would be taking me up on the offer in these circumstances! I arched my hips slightly to encourage deeper penetration of my anal passage. At this point I was completely oblivious to our surroundings, and completely desperate for sexual fulfilment. I was not even aware that a crowd of onlookers now stood watching as Joseph worked his index finger past my anus, then after slipping it in and out a few more times, added his middle finger and continued to claim my virgin hole. I was in ecstasy as my tight back passage stretched pleasurably around my husband's fingers and I felt warm and full. I was about to reach down and start tickling my clit when Joseph's ministrations stopped abruptly. He pulled my thong bikini bottoms up round my hips, then stood up and helped me to my feet.

I was in a daze as Joseph took me by the hand and led me the long way round the pool back to the door into the hotel. My tits bounced in the skimpy bikini, and my waxed labia were glistening prominently. My thong was not arranged properly around my ass cheeks and people in the pool who looked up at me from below might have caught a glimpse of my slightly gaping anus, still quite dilated from Joseph's digital penetration, as I walked slowly past. From behind my oily buttocks jiggled ever so slightly as I followed my husband back inside. My pussy was sopping now and I could have screamed with pent-up arousal. Eyes followed me all the way round, with admiring stares from men and jealous, scornful looks from older women whose husbands wanted me for themselves. Inside I blinked as my eyes readjusted to the darker hotel from the bright afternoon sun and let Joseph led me upstairs to our room. As soon as we got inside, Joseph whooped in delight and lifted me up in the air, spinning me round and laughing.

"You should have seen their expressions! I truly cannot believe how sexy you are. I have the most achingly attractive wife in the world and I am the horniest husband." Joseph put me down again then kicked off his trunks. His long, hard member popped out, bouncing slightly and leaking sweet precum from the tip. I was regaining my composure and pressed myself against him, kissing his mouth hard and feeling his erection press into my stomach. Joseph's hands reached down to my bikini and quickly untied both parts, which dropped to the ground. My skin was slick from the sun lotion and I rubbed myself against Joseph's hard chest, feeling my tits ripple over his musculature. Now we were both naked and in the privacy of our room I was sure Joseph was about to grant me my sexual release.

In fact, instead of pulling me onto the bed, my husband pushed me out the double doors onto our balcony. We were on the tenth floor, right on the seafront, so we weren't immediately visible up here, but if anyone came out onto an adjacent balcony, or even looked up from the street, they would have seen Joseph and his young bride, completely naked, cavorting on the balcony of their honeymoon suite.

The front of the balcony was a sheet of thick transparent glass about five feet high, and Joseph pressed me into it, facing outwards over the resort. My oily tits were mashed into the glass and left smears of lotion as I writhed underneath my husband. Behind me, Joseph lined up his large erection in my ass crack and slid his cock up and down, teasing my little anus but not penetrating it. The sun lotion provided plenty of lubricant and I could feel my husband's shaft rubbing faster and faster over my anus. It pushed apart my soft ass cheeks and I could hear Joseph's testicles slapping against my pussy as he thrust. Obviously at this point, I would have let Joseph do whatever he wanted to me but thankfully he remembered our aim of conceiving a child on our honeymoon. Placing his hands on my hips from behind, Joseph manoeuvred me into the right position then slowly slid his thick, veiny cock up into my juicy vaginal canal until his heavy testicles pressed against my perineum. Joseph held me tightly and nestled his face in between my shoulder and my neck. After a short pause when I was speared by his cock up to the root, Joseph began to pulse his hips back and forth, massaging my vaginal canal and creating delicious friction between our genitals.

After the long, intense run up, to be stuffed full of Joseph's cock was a huge relief. I was moaning and sighing loudly until Joseph reached round and hooked three fingers inside my mouth, using them to tilt my head back and realign my spine for optimum depth of penetration. As his thick, slimy erection slipped rapidly in and out of his gasping bride, Joseph took a moment to admire the sight in front of him, of a supple twenty-three year old who had given herself to him completely, and who was now stuffed with his fingers at one end and stretched open by his cock at the other. I was so in love with Joseph that I was happy to let him use me however he wanted, including showing me off to other men. This afternoon's events had also confirmed for me that I was keen to feel my husband's penis slide completely into my rectum as soon as possible.

"I'll take you anally tonight, baby. Every part of you is so delicious. Right now your tight little pussy is stroking and squeezing my cock so nicely. I'm going to inseminate you soon." I pushed back against the glass balcony wall, spreading my legs wider and allowing Joseph to really pound into me. My labia were gaping wide and my little vaginal hole was stretched obscenely around the circumference of Joseph's throbbing member. Sweat, sun lotion and sexual juices were slipping around inside my legs and on my upper thighs and I knew I was on the brink of orgasm.

"Clench round me now, Serena, I'm ready. I want you to come first." As Joseph reached round and pulled my legs even wider apart, I let go completely and slumped against the glass as an orgasm tore through me. I would have been satisfied at that, but a whole new level of bliss was triggered when I felt Joseph stiffen behind me and press his organ as deeply into my vagina as possible. My husband's hot stringy cum blasted into my spasming pussy, propelling copious amounts of his seed past my cervix and into my fertile womb, and coating the walls in thick warm goo. I heard Joseph groaning as he held me tight and his testicles continued to expel his seed into my sexual organs. I was warm and slick with sweat and cum and yet more ejaculate travelled the length of Joseph's member and entered my vaginal canal. Joseph's turgid cock caused soft sucking noises as it pulsed more seed into my sticky, swollen pussy. I was already completely stuffed with my husband's massive erection so several streams of excess fluid dribbled back out of my vagina and ran down my legs.

"That's just what you needed, isn't is darling. Right now your womb is flooded with my potent semen. You'll be pregnant with my child soon enough." Joseph lifted me gently into his arms then walked inside and laid me down on the bed. I was weak with exhaustion and hoarse from moaning in pleasure. He placed two pillows under my hips to prevent more semen from escaping from my genitalia, and to encourage the seed inside my vaginal canal to run down and enter my awaiting womb. Joseph kissed my face softly as I drifted off into dreamless sleep.