News Story Ch. 06

Story Info
Jean gets her next news reporting assignment.
7.9k words
4.19
15.8k
3
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to Chapter Six of News Story. This is the continuing saga of Jean Meredith and her introduction and training in the BDSM lifestyle. Each chapter tells its own story but you can get a better feel for the prevailing story lines and the characters if you start with the original News Story submission. Thank you for reading. I appreciate the comments and the critiques. Enjoy!

***

I have just spent my first night in a Mongol harem. Well, actually, my grandparents' old farm house has been remodeled into a Mongol harem. There are six men here who used six slaves (of whom I am one) in their personal feast and orgy. The music, the food and the domination was all just like a trip to the central Asia of a thousand years ago. This is my second fantasy trip -- this time it had been setup by my own brother, Mark. Amongst other unusual happenings, I met my sister-in-law -- that is, I learned who my sister-in-law is. We had already met; her name is Jenny Ackerman. She and I were now in bed with our necks connected to a rope tied somewhere under the bed frame. We actually got to know each other a little bit better. Jean might turn out to be alright after all! My own Master, Brent, is somewhere here in the old house; I just do not know where. But he is close and that is good enough for me. It is almost morning and our adventure will continue. Six of us girls, slaves, are at the beckon call of the six men, masters.

***

Jasmine walks into the room. She had been our 'guide' on this adventure into the past. "Day time -- get up -- we have work to do." You had to listen to her closely; her English is broken at times.

Jenny rubs her eyes, "Is it morning already?"

Jasmine walks around to the head of the bed and removes the cords from our necks. She orders, "Follow me."

We walk out into the hallway and to the next room down the hall. She directs us inside. There is a huge tub, or better yet, a huge pool, in here filled with water. There is a bench on the back wall; there are three pitchers underneath the bench. Three bowls with soap, three bowls with shampoo and three plates with razors sit around the edges of the tub. Jasmine tells us, "Get in -- get clean -- wait." Okay, I look over to Jenny. We both step down into the water; it is very warm. It feels great. We wash ourselves down. I notice there is an overflow at one end and more water is drizzling in at the other end. The door opens, another girl enters and Jasmine directs her into the tub. She says nothing to us; she cleans herself off. She sits down away from us.

I look at the men's razors in the bowls, "I bet these aren't for us!"

Jenny says, "Look at the seats; they are just under the surface of the water. Who do you suppose gets to sit in the seats?" She has a beguiling look on her face.

I tip my head in the new girl's direction and whisper in Jenny's ear, "What's with her?"

Jenny looks at me and whispers, "I don't know. Say hi to her."

"What about you? I'm the shy one here."

The girl then breaks in speaking almost apologetically, "Excuse me, my name is Alexandria Missteski. They call me Allie. This is my first fantasy trip. Have you been out on these fantasies before?"

Jenny says, "Nice to meet you, Allie. I don't want to sound like I'm bragging, but my husband designed this fantasy!"

I add, "I don't want to be bragging either, but my brother is her husband."

We all laugh together.

Allie says, "That's good. I wanted to meet you two. You both seem so comfortable. How do you do it? They have messed with my mind so much I jump with every little sound I hear."

I respond, "It's easy. You have to become a part of the fantasy. These are designed for you. You must be the girl of the fantasy!"

Jenny says, "Yeah. She's right! As weird as it may sound, these programs are meant for us. You wouldn't believe the women that have participated in these in the past."

Allie looks more comfortable. "Thanks, I'll try better."

Jenny answers, "No, don't try. Just go along with the flow. It ends all too soon. Don't hold back."

Allie ponders for a moment then asks, "What are we going to do today?"

I respond, "We don't know yet. It's better not to speculate!"

***

Just as Allie was about to speak again, the door opens. Three men walk in followed by Jasmine. One of them is the man who purchased me at yesterday's slave auction.

Jasmine speaks, "Men here for bath -- attend to them." She drops a stack of towels and wash clothes. She looks at me, "You -- attend to Hamid." She points to my buyer. She looks at Jenny and says, "You -- attend to Garedan," and points to the second man. She looks at Allie and says, "You -- attend to Berdham."

Jenny looks at Allie and whispers, "Here's your chance. Go for it!" We all pick up wash clothes and towels and attend to our men. All three men are wearing robes. I untie the belt on Hamid's robe and pull it off his shoulders. He is really quite muscular; I had not really looked him over before. I lay his robe on the bench; I pick up one of the pitchers that are sitting underneath the bench. Jenny and Allie have done likewise. Allie is smiling so big -- I am so happy for her. I hope she appreciates this as much as I do!

Hamid is slightly taller than me. I wet and soap up the wash cloth then begin cleansing his back. His shoulders are broad. There are several long scars on the lower left of his back; there is surgical stitching running along a middle rib on his right side. They look like the scars of a fighter! I gently touch the stitching as I dab the wash cloth over it. I re-soap the cloth and wash down his chest. Hamid does not exactly have a weight-lifter's physique but he is splendid in his own right. He has a skiff of hair circling his chest. His stomach protrudes a bit but you would not consider him to be fat. I kneel and wash his thighs (his knees are under water). His leg muscles are like steel. Hamid has all the appearance of a man who works hard and fights hard. I gently soap his cock and balls, rubbing him ever so lightly. I lay the soap and the cloth down, fill the pitcher and rinse his body. I pour pitcher's full of water four times to remove all the soap. I make sure I walk mostly in front of him and I try to bend over some so as to ensure my breasts are dangling in front of him. It would be silly to be here bathing a man in this setting without enticing him in the process. There is a bench on the edge of the tub; I point it out to Hamid and motion for him to be seated. I hope I am not presumptuous in directing him in this way.

The water laps about his thighs and hips. The muscles in his thighs bulge; that tantalizes me! His cock is filling; I am tantalizing him too! I fill the pitcher again and pour it over his head. I soap the cloth again and wash his face and neck; I am careful not to shove any soap up his nose! He has two scars on his face -- near his right eye and below his chin. I am also careful to continue standing in front of him bent over slightly! Alluring him in this way and in this venue excites me too. Two more pitchers of water and that soap is gone. Next, I wash the hair. I take up a small bowl of shampoo sitting at the side of the tub and drip some into his hair. I softly massage his scalp working the lather. I rub all around his head ensuring I do not miss a spot. Four more pitchers of water are poured over his head and I get all the soap out of his hair.

Next, I take the cloth and soap his face again; then I take the razor and shave him. I gently slide the blade down past his ears and cheeks. I am still standing and bending in front of him. My nipples are sore and I am covered with goose bumps! I pull the razor up under his chin. He is looking at my body while I pamper him. I see his cock is getting stiffer while I work on him. Finally, I trace the razor around his moustache so as not to disturb any of it. Two more pitchers of water rinse that soap from his face. I lay the razor and soap back on the side of the tub.

I look around and see both Jenny and Allie on their knees and sucking their men with great passion. I must have worked more slowly than they! I wanted to take this all in -- we have done nothing but an innocuous bath and I am shrouded with desire. I kneel and begin sucking on his man-muscle. The water splashes as I move back and forth. His tool engorges as I slowly stimulate him with my lips and tongue. Too soon his sperm shoots into my mouth. I apply more suction trying to suck him dry. He pulls my head away and gets up. I look up at him; he smiles down at me. I know he liked his bath -- that heartens me all the more. He steps out of the tub and dries off with one of the towels. He wraps it around his waist and leaves the room. Garedan and Berdham, who had already completed their baths and personal 'treatments', leave with Hamid.

We look back at each other. Jenny asks Allie, "How did you like this?"

Allie responds, "It was fantastic! Thank you so much for helping. I have never had an experience like this."

I observe, "You know what? I have never bathed a man before. I was more into charming him than I was into getting him clean. Will I get in trouble if I didn't get him quite clean?"

Jenny says, "The enticement part was probably the idea. We are slaves in an Asian harem. We are being conditioned to pamper our masters with a full degree of servitude."

Allie sighs and says, "I have never felt so feminine in all my life! This is wonderful! Why do they call this a Mongol harem?"

Jenny explains, "The Mongol influence spread from Mongolia through most of central Russia, Iran, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Armenia, Georgia, the Ukraine and other countries I can't remember for a one thousand year period from the 800s up to the 19th century. Although it is commonly related to the Arabs, the idea of the harem is a part of most historical cultures. The historical record of the 'harem' is best documented in the central Asian countries. Western history does not spend a lot of time in study of the central Asian cultures. These are not different than any others: slaves bathing their masters are a common thread in most of the historical record. So it is not surprising that we participated in that very activity here!"

I cannot believe what I am hearing. I ask skeptically, "Where did you get this knowledge? You've never struck me as being a nerd!"

Jenny smugly replies, "I was a history major in college. I specialized in Asian culture." She couldn't hold a straight face; she grins and we both laugh at her. She adds, "Undoubtedly, Mark picked up on some of this at some point while we talked. He used it as part of his fantasy design!"

The door swings open; it is Jasmine.

Jasmine looks around. She barks out, "Get out -- dry off -- follow me." We hop out of the tub and dry off quickly.

Allie looks at us beaming; she says, "I think that is interesting, Jenny. Thanks for filling us in. And thanks for the tip. This was extraordinary: bathing a man. I'm going to really enjoy the rest of the day!" She walks out after Jasmine.

***

Jenny hesitates, looks at me and whispers, "I have a bad feeling that those are words she will soon regret. I just have that feeling. The Mongol harem has many aspects -- some of those are not so enjoyable."

"I don't know. She is a part of the Mongol harem scenario. I think she will accept her duties no matter how good or bad they may be. I can see it in her eyes; she wants to be here!"

"You may be right," Jenny responds while shrugging her shoulders.

Jasmine sticks her head back in the door and snaps, "Now - follow!"

We march onto the balcony. Berdham has Allie kneeling with her head protruding through the railing and her wrists spread out right and left tied to upper rail. We stop and stare.

Jasmine punches my arm and orders, "Follow -- do not mind her."

Jenny and I turn to follow Jasmine; I hear that familiar sound: the crack of the whip and the shriek of a girl being whipped. I cannot look back. I tense up and follow Jasmine trying not to hear more. But it does not work. Jasmine leads us down the stairs as Allie's beating goes on. Crack and shriek! Crack and shriek! It is never easy to hear another girl being beaten.

Jasmine leads us out a side door and back behind the house underneath the archways we had seen yesterday. I cannot hear any more of Allie's whipping; that does not make me feel any less sorry for her. Garedan and Hamid are waiting for us near the gate.

They grab a wad of our hair and pull us out through the gate. We walk a few yards; there are two trees with a rope stretched between them. The men bind our wrists behind our backs then lift our legs over the rope so that Jenny and I are standing back-to-back with our legs straddling the rope. Hamid pushes us together so that our bound hands are touching. I look back at her. The men affix the same type of wooden ball gag we had adorned the day before. Jenny interlaces her fingers with mine; I feel her shaking. Maybe she is speculating on what is coming next.

Jasmine walks beside us. "Slaves, we will have race. You walk to trees -- first to touch tree with tongue wins -- do not lose the race."

I do not like the sound of this race. That was an ominous warning we got from Jasmine. I jump as Jasmine shouts, "Begin!" I immediately feel Jenny loosen her fingers from mine.

I walk forward. In only a couple of steps I feel the rope digging into me between my legs. I try to hop as I step in order to move over the rope. The closer I get to the tree, the higher the rope gets and the more it digs into me. I cannot set my heels on the ground. Just a foot or so ahead of me I notice a knot tied in the rope. I inch forward and work my pussy up and over the knot. Once corralled, the knot kindles the flame inside me. I struggle to get off the knot and move forward. There is another knot another foot away. I now waddle on my toes and the tree is still several feet away. The tightness and lift from the rope makes the sensations inside me surge. I can feel every time Jenny takes a step too. Her steps send vibrations through the rope between my legs that stimulate me even more. It is a peculiar symmetry between spasms of pleasure and pain. I brace up and push myself forward on the rope. I am on the knot and it sends pulsations throughout my body. I pause for just a second -- no, Jean, you have got to move on, I think to myself. I drag my pussy off the knot and move again. I am close now. One or maybe two more moves and I can reach the tree. There is one; I am close now. I lean but I cannot reach it. I step once more being careful to steady myself. I tip a bit and push myself back up vertically. I can get it now! I reach for it.

Jasmine shouts, "We have winner." No, I did not touch it. We cannot have a winner because I did not touch the tree. Jenny beat me. I should not have hesitated on that last knot.

Garedan must have untied the rope from the opposite tree because it falls to the ground. I nearly collapse as the support it had provided quickly dissipates. I turn around. Garedan pushes Jenny and they go back into the house.

Hamid walks toward me. He grabs my hair again and bends me over so that my head is by his hips. He pulls me down the trail away from the house. We walk into the woods. We go about one hundred yards; then Hamid stops. He forces me down onto my knees. He unbinds my wrists then rebinds them in front of me. He pulls me up and to a large, low-hanging limb nearby. Hamid attaches a rope to my wrist bindings and throws the other end up over the limb. He catches it coming down the other side; Hamid pulls it and pulls me up until I can't quite stand flat-footed. He ties it off on the tree. He has it curled above me around another branch and I cannot move it at all. It is time to give the loser her due.

Hamid walks around me. When he stands in front of me, he pulls a whip that is coiled on his belt. He unravels it. He moves the shank up and pokes my breasts. He walks around behind me and pushes the knob into my asshole. I jump and yelp as it burrows into my opening. He pulls it away from me and slowly walks around me again.

Then it begins. Hamid lays the whip onto my back. I squeal in pain. Again he slashes me and I scream from underneath the gag. Again and again he places the whip on a new spot with each strike. I cannot believe it. It happened so quickly. I am hanging helplessly from a tree limb and a man who bought me at a slave market is striping my back with a whip. I had lost a race with Jenny Ackerman and the consolation prize is being beaten. Smack! He put that one across my butt cheeks. I jumped. Smack, again! This lash struck the back of my legs. I pushed my left leg up as I try to ease the pain with stretching. Hamid continues laying the whip on my back. I am screaming with every strike; I hang my head in anguish.

Hamid stops and walks around looking at my face. I look up in agony; tears stream down my face. He reaches up and brushes my cheeks dry. I do not understand what he was doing. He almost looks sympathetic. Would a Mongol master feel compassion for his slave? I think not. He recoils the whip and reattaches it to his belt. He walks behind me.

I do not know what he is doing. In just a few seconds, Hamid grabs my waist and pulls me back. His right hand moves off my waist and in just a moment I feel his prick pushing into my asshole. I scream again; but I let him enter me. His hand is back on my side and guiding me back toward him. He is huge and I am convulsing as he forces his member into me. Hamid is showing me that I am a slave; I know he is. This is his way to assert his authority over me: a whipping and now his cock forced into my anus. He moves it in and out as I continue to thrash in agony. I feel like I am suspended from his dick; it is solid and stretching my asshole. It is not long before I feel him shooting his juice inside me. He pulls his cock out of me and pats my butt cheek. It is still sore from the whipping and now my bunghole throbs from where he distorted it. He walks back around to face me; his cock is back into his pants now.

I hang there from the tree; my head is bowed. I cannot look up. He has degraded me out here in the forest. I am his to use. And he has used me as he would. I want to kneel before him. This was my first whipping. He did it for me. This is the first time my bunghole ever serviced a man's cock. He did that for me too. I knew it was coming. Jenny had told me. But I had already known it would happen. I feel completed today.

Hamid reaches up and unlatches the rope from my wrists. I fall down onto him; I hang my arms around his shoulders and try to keep my knees from buckling. He steadies me for a few seconds and strokes my hair with his left hand. He quickly smacks my ass check, and then he grabs hold of my hair and pulls me back toward the harem just as he pulled me here.

As soon as we walk through the gate, Jasmine takes me from Hamid and guides me back into the house. My back and asshole are still sore, so I hardly notice anything around me. I am repeatedly flashing back over the last couple of weeks. The 'Man's World' opened itself to the novice and converted her into a woman. I was chased through the woods, captured, bound and stripped, returned to the woods, tortured and overcome by a powerful man. He brought me back out to this place. I participated in an orgy and received the ultimate humiliation -- hanging from a tree limb and whipped. This place has replaced fantasy with reality; I am buried underneath its synergy. Jenny was right -- we are being conditioned!

***

Jasmine walks me up the stairs and directs me back into the bedroom. Jenny is in bed under a sheet; her neck is tied to the bed frame just as before. Jasmine pushes me down into the bed and restrains me too; she covers me with the sheet. She walks out and closes the door.