Next Door Neighbours

Story Info
Tom and Julia get to know their neighbours.
5.5k words
4.49
50.4k
41
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Croony
Croony
750 Followers

It was Sunday morning and Julia Willoughby had been out to the stables for an early morning ride. She had hoped it would have taken the edge off her sexual frustration but it, in fact, just heightened it.

Julia was a respected lawyer and married to Tom who was an International Financier. They were both successful in their own right and it showed in the houses they owned and the cars they drove.

Julia was tall, slim with 36C breasts, a flat stomach due to not having children and had a peachy bottom. At 49 years of age she was a very attractive woman with piercing blue eyes, full red lips and a gorgeous white smile. She had short blonde hair and kept herself fit by twice weekly yoga and swimming.

Her husband Tom was a tad over 6 feet tall, good looking in a boyish kind of way. He was 52 with a lean body that he kept that way by playing squash and cycling.

As she was climbing out of her car her next door neighbour Joan Martin had arrived with her eighteen year old daughter, Claire. Claire was dressed in her school hockey outfit so Julia assumed her mother had been to watch her play.

Joan was a rich widow, her husband had died in a sailing accident nearly two years ago. She was in her late 30's and incredibly attractive with shoulder length blonde hair and a slim but busty figure.

'Good morning Julia,' Joan cried. Julia walked over to say hello.

They chatted for a while before Julia turned to Claire.

'What a beautiful young woman you are turning into,' she said. Claire coyly thanked her. Claire was in her last term at school and was indeed a beautiful girl. She was tall and slim with good sized breasts, long legs and curly blonde hair that reached her shoulders. She had bright blue eyes and a lovely smile.

Julia and Ann chatted a little more and Julia became aware of Claire checking her out.

Julia felt she looked resplendent in her tight cream jodhpurs and starched white blouse along with her knee length riding boots. 'Maybe it's the riding crop I have in my hand,' imagined Julia dreamily. Julia had always enjoyed girls as well as men.

Joan was just telling Julia about the twenty mile sponsored walk Claire was about to do when she heard her house phone ringing and rushed off to answer it.

'Bring your sponsor sheet over and I'll sponsor you,' said Julia to Claire before walking towards her own house.

Five minutes later there was a knock on her door and she saw Claire standing there with her sponsor form.

'Good, she's not changed out of her hockey kit,' thought Julia.

She led the young girl into the lounge and smiled to herself when she saw Claire's eyes dart to the crop lying on the coffee table.

'Sit down Claire,' she said. Claire sat on the sofa and Julia joined her. She took the sponsor form and pledged a pound a mile to the delight of Claire who once again glanced over at the horse whip.

'Scary isn't it?' asked Julia. 'If it encourages a horse just think what it could do to a girl's bottom!'

Claire blushed and stammered her goodbyes.

A week later Joan popped over to tell Julia that she was going away for a few days and would be gone from Saturday morning until Wednesday afternoon.

The way she was quite giddy with excitement fueled Julia's curiosity.

'I've not seen you so excited in ages,' said Julia, 'Are you going somewhere nice?'

'Oh I hope you don't think too bad of me Julia,' she replied. 'But I'm going to meet a man. A much younger man. I met him in one of the more expensive art galleries in town and he took me for a coffee. I've had dinner with him a couple of times but now he has invited me to stay with him in the South of France. He has a place in Juan les Pins and a boat moored in the harbour at Monte Carlo.'

'Wow!' exclaimed Julia. Lucky you.'

'You don't think it's too soon after Richard's death do you?' Joan asked.

'Good God no!' said Julia. 'Go and have fun.'

She asked Julia if she could keep an eye on Claire for her.

Julie said she would and added to herself that it would be a pleasure.

The following Saturday evening Julia could hear loud music and even louder voices coming from next door. Her husband Tom was away on one of his frequent work trips abroad so she couldn't send him round to tell them to keep the noise down so she went upstairs to the rear bedroom window and could see people mingling in the back garden next door.

Claire was outside talking and laughing with friends, some girls were dancing and cajoling some boys to join them who were standing back drinking beer.

Julia thought it was harmless enough so wandered back downstairs, poured herself another glass of wine and turned the sound of her television up.

By midnight Julia was ready for bed but before retiring she again peered out of her back bedroom window. The music was lower by now and there didn't seem to be as many people at the party.

As she gazed into next doors garden she saw a couple, a boy and a girl, behind a hedge out of sight of the house but in front of Julia's window giving her an excellent view of the girl on her knees with the boy's rock hard cock in her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down to the young man's delight. He must have been close to orgasm as he took her head in her hands and pistoned in and out of her mouth for a few seconds before flinging his head back and filling her mouth with his cum. Julia laughed as the girl coughed and choked then slapped the boy hard on the face and stormed off.

Julia went into the bathroom and cleaned off her make up, cleaned her teeth and put on her silk pajamas ready for bed.

She thought she would have one last peek out of the back window.

She gasped when she saw Claire kissing one of her girlfriends passionately at the back of the house.

'Hmm, interesting,' she thought.

The next thing Claire got down on her knees and the other girl lifted her dress and pulled her panties to one side.

'Oh God,' thought Julia as Claire pushed her face between the girl's thighs and started to pleasure her.

Claire licked and sucked the young girls pussy until the girl grabbed Claire by the hair, pulling her tightly into her pussy then threw her head back as a huge orgasm hit her.

Julia went straight to bed and slipped two fingers inside herself and with her free hand pinched her nipples. 'Oh I wish Tom was here,' she thought.

They didn't have an open marriage but their idea was that if an opportunity was too good to miss then they shouldn't miss it as long as they told each other about it.

Tom was often away on work related trips and had many a dalliance with a few of his clients secretaries. Her favourite story was of the time he fucked his client's wife.

Tom had flown to Texas to finalise a deal that he had worked on for weeks. He had spoken to his client Donald Beider on Skype many times but he wanted to meet him in person to complete the signing of the contract. Donald was in his early sixties but looked older. Average height, balding with a paunch. He was also an extremely rich oil man.

When Tom had reclaimed his luggage and strode out of Dallas/Forth Worth airport there was a driver to greet him and take him to his overnight hotel where he showered and changed into his grey suit for the meeting. The driver then took him to Mr Beider's home.

The journey took over two hours before they pulled into the drive of a huge white painted house on the outskirts of the city. It was away from the main highway and surrounded by a huge fence. Trees lined the drive all the way from the gate to the house. The driver opened the electric gates and drove up to the front door.

The driver opened the car door for Tom and then escorted him into the house. Once inside he could see Mr Beider walking towards him down the long hall.

'Tom, great to meet you at last,' greeted Mr Beider.

'Likewise,' replied Tom.

'Come into the kitchen. We can have a beer and go over the paperwork.' said Donald.

They sat sharing a cold beer when into the kitchen walked a stunning blonde women. Tom reckoned she was in her early thirties, tall with large breasts that never moved when she walked. She was wearing a tight white dress and white heels.

'Hi y'all,' she said as she walked over to Tom and Donald.

'Tom,' said Donald. 'This is my wife Candy, Candy meet Tom from England.'

'Good to meet you Tom,' she said holding out her hand.

'Pleased to meet you too,' said Tom taking her hand and gently shaking it.

'Wow! Don't he speak nice?' she grinned.

Close up Tom could tell she'd hard work done. Fake breasts, lips a little too full and cheekbones a little too high. He did think that she was still a extremely good looking woman though.

'I'll be around when you need me,' she said and walked out of the kitchen.

'Well Tom, what do you think of my little lady?'

'She's very attractive,' replied Tom.

'Cost me a damned fortune to get her looking that way,' chuckled Donald.

'Met her in Vegas. She's a Texas girl who went to LA to find her fortune as an actress then ended up dancing in Vegas. Same old story. I was in a bar with some colleagues and she was sitting on a bar stool looking into her vodka. We got talking and ended up spending the next three days together. Best blow job in the State of Nevada!' laughed Donald. 'So good I didn't want to leave so I brought her back here to Texas and married her. Got her pre-nupped all the way to her back teeth!'

Tom made considerate noises and steered the conversation around to the contract.

'Well I'm certainly gonna sign that Tom but first there's something I need you to do for me.' stated Donald.

'Yes, what's that?' asked Tom.

'I want you to fuck my wife!'

Tom was shocked and didn't know what to say or do.

'In fact I want to watch you rape her in front of me. Damned turns me on.'

'Don't worry it will all be consensual. Candy is ready and very willing!'

Tom still hadn't said anything so Donald took it as a done deal and he picked up his phone to call Candy into the kitchen.

When Candy arrived Donald asked her to show Tom around the house before saying he had something to do.

Candy took Tom by the hand and led him outside to look at the pool and then the rest of the house.

She led Tom upstairs and into the main bedroom.

He was surprised to see a fully clothed Donald handcuffed to a chair. His feet were also cuffed and he had a bright red ball gag in his mouth .

'Oh my God Donald!' exclaimed Candy. 'What has he done to you?'

Tom thought she was a good actress and realised that this was his cue to get to work on her.

He grabbed her and practically ripped her dress off. She was standing in her high heels, white hold up stockings and a silky white bra and thong. Tom ripped off the thong before pulling off her bra and pushing her onto the bed.

'Oh Donald, help me!' she cried.

Tom quickly shed his clothes and he stood naked looking down at her stroking his rapidly growing thick 8 inch cock.

'Oh my God Donald. He's going to put that monster in my tiny little pussy.'

Donald could only grunt through his gag.

Tom got onto the bed but instead of impaling himself he spread her legs and buried his head between her thighs. She gasped then groaned as he set about eating her pussy.

'Oh Donald, help me, He's licking ma dainty little flower. Oh my God he's chewing on my tiny bud. Oh my! I think I'm, oh God I ..I..I'm going to come Donald. I'm going to come as he licks my naughty shaved pussy!'

At that she screamed as her orgasm hit.

Tom knelt up and stroked his thick hard cock as Candy fought to get her breath back. When she was sufficiently recovered Tom grabbed her by her hair and dragged her into a kneeling position too.

'If you want rape you'll get rape,' he thought as he pulled her head towards his dripping cock.

'Oh no Donald. He's going to force me to suck his big hard cock,' she cried in anguish.

'Oh she's good,' thought Tom.

'Urrggh,' she groaned as he pulled her mouth onto his cock.

She managed to slip her mouth off it long enough to cry, 'Donald help me. Please!' .

Tom looked over at his tied up client and noticed a tent forming in his khaki linen trousers.

Tom pushed her off his cock and onto her back prising open her thighs then kneeling between them. He stared down at an obviously excited young woman, her fake breasts heaving with the knowledge of what was to come.

Tom just stared at her and stroked his cock. He was ready to fuck her, and fuck her good.

'Donald, please do something. Please don't let him rape me with that big hard cock. My tiny little pussy won't be able to take such a monster.'

Tom lay on top of her and guided the head of his cock to the entrance of her pussy. He gave a little shove and the head slipped inside.

'Oh God Donald. He's putting it in me!'

Tom slid another few inches slowly inside her letting his client get a good view of it sinking into his wife.

'Oh no Donald. He's inside me. I don't think I can take anymore!'

Tom pushed hard and impaled himself deeply into Candy's grasping cunt. She squealed as she felt him bottom out.

'Donald please do something. He's inside me and he's going to fuck me!'

Tom started slowly, too slowly for Candy who bucked her hips up at him urging him to go faster and harder.

Tom controlled his thrusts and Candy began to pant harder and harder. Her white stocking thighs wrapped around his waist and she pulled his face down to hers and kissed him passionately, her tongue sliding into his mouth. They kissed intensively as her husband looked on unable to do anything or even touch himself.

Candy whispered softly into Tom's ear. 'Fuck me. Make me cum.'

Tom started to pound Candy hard.

'D..Donald, help me Donald. He's fu..fucking me so hard. Oh God Donald help me. He's raping me!'

Candy was moaning loudly now forgetting her acting role and loving the fucking she was getting.

'Oh God yes!' she shrieked 'I'm nearly there. Keep fucking me dammit!'

She could feel Tom's cock swell as if he was about to cum too.

She had one last line. 'N..No please don't cum inside of me. Please Oh God no. Don't make me pregnant.'

As she was saying this she tightened her legs on Tom's back to prevent him from pulling out.

Suddenly she screamed as her orgasm overwhelmed her once again. Her pussy tightened and milked Tom's throbbing cock as he grunted and spurted his seed deep into her womb.

He climbed off her and looked over at Donald. He smiled when he saw a wide damp patch at his groin area.

This spurred Tom on. He flipped Candy over, pulled her to her knees and with his still hard cock entered her from behind fucking her hard for another twenty minutes giving her another three orgasms before he came inside her again.

This time when he looked over Donald's wet patch had grown even larger.

He took his clothes and walked into the bathroom for a shower before concluding the business.

Julia's fingers were rubbing frantically on her clit now as she remembered the tale then just as she was about to cum she thought about Claire pleasuring her young friend and exploded.

'Who would have guessed?' she thought to herself before falling asleep.

Sunday was another day of horse riding and she nearly came from the motion of the horse and the vision of Claire servicing her friend.

When she returned home everything seemed quiet.

On Monday Julia went into work early as she had things to do and a meeting to attend to after lunch. As the meeting finished early rather than going back to her office she decided to go home.

Pulling into her drive she got out to see Claire get down from the school bus and walk towards her home. As Claire walked past Julia shouted and asked her to pop in for a second. Claire looked a bit sheepish and wondered if Mrs Willoughby was going to say anything about the noise from the party.

'Take a seat,' offered Julia. She sat on the sofa and Julia joined her.

'Did you have fun on Saturday night?' she asked. 'It seems a lot of people did.'

Claire apologised for the noise and told her that more people had turned up than had been expected.

'What about the people fornicating in your back garden when it was dark?' accused Julia.

Claire was shocked and wondered if her older neighbour had seen her and her friend Tracy.

'What will your mother say when I tell her of you and your friends antics?' Julia asked.

'Oh please don't tell my mother Mrs Willoughby. The house is OK, nothing was broken and no stains on any of the carpets. She'll never know if you don't tell her.' begged Claire.

'But you disturbed my evening and you need to be punished for that alone,' said Julia.

'Yes, yes but please don't say anything to my mother,' pleaded Claire.

'So you do admit you need to be punished?' queried Julia.

'Er... Yeah.' replied Claire wondering where this was going.

'Good, then I think a spanking is in order! Get over my knee now young lady!'

Claire couldn't believe what she was hearing. She hadn't been spanked since she was a child.

Julia stood up and removed her suit jacket and pulled the hem of her skirt up over her thighs showing her stocking tops before sitting back down.

'Come on girl. Take that blazer off and get over my lap!' said Julia severely.

Claire did as she was told and was soon languishing over her older neighbour's knees.

She felt the back of her school skirt being pulled up and moaned in embarrassment as she knew her older Mrs Willoughby could see her skimpy pink silk panties.

She gasped in horror when she felt Julia drag her knickers down to the backs of her knees.

'Please Mrs Willoughby. Please don't, arrgghh,' she cried as Julia spanked her bare arse. Julia kept on spanking her on alternate cheeks and the ordered Claire to open her legs.

Claire thought she would die of shame as her bare naked sex would be exposed to the older woman.

Julia spanked Claire's thighs then the inside of her thighs often quite close to her pussy.

By now Claire was squirming on Julia's knees as unexpected excitement flooded her pussy and she started to moan.

Julia was aware the young girl was getting turned on and let her fingers graze Claire's pussy lips causing her to groan even more loudly.

Julia stopped spanking and instead rubbed her hand over Claire's warm, sore bottom. Claire moaned as Julia caressed her bum slowly stroking down towards her sex.

She felt her pussy being gently stroked at first, then harder and when one of Julia's fingers penetrated her pussy she gasped and squirmed even more. She withdrew her fingers to a groan of disappointment by the young turned on girl.

Julia then slipped her other hand under Claire's body and gently teased Claire's clitoris using her thumb then put two fingers up inside her. With her other free hand she toyed with her rosebud, dragging her fingernails over the puckered hole.

By now Claire was bucking wildly and willing Julia to finger fuck her harder. Julia continued to tease.

'Please Mrs Willoughby. Please!' she chanted.

'What do you want?' asked Julia sarcastically.

'Cum. I need to cum, please,' begged Claire.

Julia started to fuck her harder and her thumb rubbed the clit faster. When she felt Claire was ready to burst she slipped her middle finger deep into the young girl's arse.

Claire shrieked and thrashed about as an enormous orgasm hit her. She shook and sobbed as she came and came again with Julia fucking both her pussy and arse.

Soon she went limp and fell to the floor at Julia's feet.

Claire managed to get onto her hands and knees and was just about to pull herself up when Julia took hold of her hair tightly.

'Oh no you don't lady. There's something I need you to do.' said Julia opening her legs and pulling aside her skimpy thong before pushing Claires face between her thighs. 'I know you know what to do, I saw you on Saturday night!'

Croony
Croony
750 Followers
12