Next Generation Christian Kingdom Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The same can be said for health care. If drug companies can charge what ever they want for the drugs they develop, they will be willing to risk a lot to develop them. The thing is, they only have a monopoly on that drug until their patent runs out, and then anyone can make them. So because of the rich being able to afford better health care than the poor, eventually the poor will benefit from it.

"No matter how you look at it, socialized medicine is a parasite process. It cannot exist without other systems like ours that can take the risk to develop what would eventually benefit all.

"When I corner socialists with the example of the microwave oven, and I ask them what process would socialism use to create them for everyone -- oh, and you have to ask a socialist this because a liberal would just deny being a socialist, so you can never engage in a meaningful debate on this with them -- if you ask a socialist this, their usual answer is to say something like 'well, microwave ovens are not that important, but socialism can definitely deliver the necessary things.'

"And this gets to heart of the problem with socialism. A socialist is someone who cares more about keeping people alive than they are with allowing them to live. And contrary to popular opinion, the point to life is not to stay alive. If it were, then we are all destined to be failures, because we are all going to die.

"Socialists like to claim that their only concern is the welfare of the poor, but what really drives them is their hatred for the rich. Even though the poor would eventually benefit more if the rich were allowed to have better health care, the socialist can't handle that. As far as they are concerned, it's just not fair."

The only girl left to call on was Lisa Green. Her question caught Lady Jennifer completely by surprise. In all of the years she had been initiating young women into this kingdom, she had never had an initiate ask this question at this stage in their development. "Mistress Jennifer, this may seem like a silly question, but it has me intrigued. You talked about how 'Us' is real but 'Them' is not, yet you never mentioned how 'I' fits in to this discussion. Surely 'I' exist, right?"

Lady Jennifer just sat in stunned silence for a few seconds. Then finally she said, "You really shouldn't be perceptive enough yet to ask that question. That's a topic we don't get into until much later, and no, there is nothing silly about it at all."

After thinking for a few moments more she continued. "Since you have asked it, I think I am going to give a shot at answering it. Keep in mind that we normally teach much more about life and religion before we get to this.

"The obvious answer to your question is ubiquitous phrase 'I think, therefore I am,' but is this really satisfactory enough? Remember what I said earlier about answers. Just because you have found something that is factually correct, doesn't mean that you have found the one you should be looking for, and the key to way to determine if it is the right answer is whether it helps you in some sort of productive manner.

"The first thing you must keep in mind is that unenlightened people do not question their existence. Without any exception -- what so ever -- unenlightened people never take their existence into consideration.

"Yet the phrase 'I think, therefore I am' is what people who really are enlightened refer to as a pseudo-enlightened phrase. It appears to answer an enlightened question, but it does no such thing. It in fact dismisses the question. It makes the question seem silly to ask, just as you had commented, Lisa.

"As you gain enlightenment you will find that the aspects of you that have any real value are those aspects that have something to do with how you relate to others. Sometimes you have to go off on a sabbatical, and be by yourself in order to refocus on who you are, but if it is not for the specific purpose of improving your relationships with others, then you are doing great harm to yourself, as any hermit can show.

"A wonderful example is to watch what happens to Tom Hanks' character in the movie Castaway. It's about a man that finds himself stranded on an isolated island in the Pacific. This character drives himself insane because of his lack of human contact. He eventually throws himself into the ocean on a makeshift raft in order to escape his isolation. He didn't do this to survive, because his best chance at survival was to stay where he was. He did this in order to live.

"We humans are meaningless on our own. For all intents and purposes, we may as well not exist if it were not for our interaction with others. From this flows the phrase 'I am not real; you are not real; we are real.'

"As your enlightenment grows you will also see that it is God that adds reality to our existence. The big problem with 'I think, therefore I am' is that it does not factor in God. From this point of view we get another phrase that is derived directly from the previous one I stated, and it goes 'I am not God; you are not God; we are God.'"

Lady Jennifer paused for a few moments to allow what she said to sink in. When she continued she couldn't help taking a swipe at an easy target. "It's too bad that big-time liberal actors like Tom Hanks cannot derive the right lessons from the roles they play. They can demonstrate just how important relationships are to the human existence, yet they can't fathom how a dependency on a myth like a government is an acid on those relationships."

Looking back at Lisa, Lady Jennifer continued. "As a final thought for now on your question, You need to consider that unenlightened people determine the existence of anything by what their five senses tell them. We believe that any of these senses can easily be deceived, and so cannot be trusted. So a measure of your enlightenment can be established by whether you can determine your existence with out the use of any of them.

"I imagine that my answer to your question was not what you were hoping for, but it is the best I can give you for now."

Lady Jennifer noticed that Marcia had raised her hand again. She wanted to move on, but decided to see what she had to say, and nodded towards, "Yes Marcia. Do you have something else?"

"Mistress Jennifer, how can there be a 'we' without a 'you' and an 'I'? Would they not have to exist first?"

"Excellent question, Marcia. An even better one would be 'How can there be a God without a you and an I?' or even, 'does a God make any sense without an us?'

"Something that takes a long to time to understand is that the true measure of your enlightenment is determined by the questions that you pose to yourself, and not the answers you have settled on. Enlightenment is a journey, and answers are a destination.

"Sometimes you need an answer in order to make a decision, but once the decision has been made you must throw out the answer, so that you can continue your journey, because there will always be a better answer to find later."

Several of the girls now raised their hands again. Lady Jennifer responded with a little exasperation. "Enough questions girls. We are already way out onto a tangent that I really should not have gone down on. What you need now is experience, not answers."

With that said she took a deep breath, and stood up. "Enough lecture for today. It's time for an exercise to reinforce what you should already have learned by now. A key component to enlightenment is understanding the difference between pain and harm. Not only is there the old saying 'no pain, no gain,' but some of the most harmful things in life have no pain at all.

"You all must learn how to disassociate pain from harm, and this exercise will help with that. It will also help you to understand that contrasting pain with pleasure makes for a far more pleasurable experience.

"I want everyone to go get a towel like they did last night, then line up along the back of this couch." Lady Jennifer was pointing to the couch to her left; the one Marcia had been sitting on. Each girl went and got herself a towel as before, then lined up where Lady Jennifer said. The order of the girls was the same as they were sitting on the couch with Marcia first, and Lisa last.

"In today's exercise," began Lady Jennifer. "Each of you will get an opportunity to spank and be spanked by all of the other girls. One at a time you will each lie across the arm of this seat." Lady Jennifer was now point at the love seat she had been sitting in. "Then each of you will take turns spanking the girl lying on it.

"Marcia, you will be first. Lay your towel across the arm, and keep it folded the way it is." Then to the remaining girls she said, "Lay your towels across the back of the couch until it is your turn to be spanked."

Marcia went up to the couch, and placed her towel as she was told. She knew she should have felt fear about what was to happen, but all she could feel now was an absolute thrill. She even felt honored that she was the first one up. Leadership was something that came easy to her, and she wanted to set a good example for the others to follow.

"Take your panties off," continued Lady Jennifer, "and keep them in your hand." Marcia quickly complied.

"Now, raise the front of your dress, and lie across your towel so that your hips are on the towel, and not the dress." Once Marcia had positioned herself as she was commanded, Lady Jennifer continued with her instructions. "Pull the back of your dress up so that your are completely exposed from the rear. Then finally -- and this one is something that men want to see, so you need to start getting used to it -- put your panties in your mouth to muffle your screams."

Marcia pulled her dress up without any problem, but putting her panties in her mouth was a different story. Her mistress was asking her to use them as a gag, and that is what she felt like doing with the thought of putting them in her mouth.

As she continued to debate herself with what to do, she felt a paddle make a painful contact with her bottom, and the command "Do it now!" ring in her ears.

'Where does she get these paddles?' Marcia thought as her senses returned to her.

Without any further delay, she stuffed her panties in her mouth, and waited for what was to follow.

Lady Jennifer knelt next to Marcia and started on the instructions for the other girls. "Because the arm of this seat is so low you will have to kneel in order to get a good swing at her. I will be the first one to spank each of you. I will slap you with my hand from five to fifteen times. Each of you waiting must count how many I do. That will be the minimum number I'll expect you to deliver to the girl I just spanked -- note I said minimum. I will also expect you to spank her at least as hard as I did when I delivered the spanking.

"When you have completed your spanking, I expect you to slide your right hand down between her legs, and stimulate her for at least one minute. You can do what ever you want as long as your hand is between her legs, and she is responding in some manner."

Before continuing, she stood up and walked in front of the couch the girls were lined up behind. "So what happens if you don't spank her the minimum number of times, or don't spank her as hard as I had, or don't stimulate her at least one minute? Then you get to feel this sting of my paddle." With that said she slapped her hand loudly with it.

"Ally? I want you to kneel down where I just was. This isn't your turn yet. I only want to demonstrate what I expect you to do if you fail in what I am demanding."

After Alyson had positioned herself as if she were spanking Marcia, Lady Jennifer knelt behind her. "If I am displeased with anything of the three things I will be judging you on, then you will feel my paddle." She delivered a loud whack to Alyson, which elicited a high-pitched yelp from her.

"Once I have whacked you like that, I expect you to lie across the back of the girl on the couch, with your hips on her bottom, and then raise your dress to expose yourself. Now do it Ally."

Alyson listened well, and positioned herself over Marcia as if she were doing her doggy style. She then raised her dress onto her back, and began lowering her panties. "Very good Ally. You can leave your panties on, because they won't offer you much protection."

Then to the rest of the girls she said, "Once you are positioned I'll deliver ten smacks with my paddle. I will then expect you to kneel back down, and to start over with your spanking the girl you were just lying on.

"Get up Ally, and go back in line where you were." Ally got up, and while rubbing out the sting Lady Jennifer delivered with just the one whack, she got back in line.

While all of this was going on, Marcia was just beside herself with anticipation. Her vagina was already dampening the towel, and yet, nothing had happened -- except the feel of Alyson lying on top of her, and oh that was nice. As Lady Jennifer knelt beside her again, she was both fearing and praying for her to deliver the maximum of fifteen spanks.

Lady Jennifer began by delivering the spanks with her hand hard and fast. They were so hard and fast that Marcia lost count of them. She thought she might have gotten the maximum, but all she knew for sure was that she was wailing away about half way through.

Before she had finished her last scream; before she could even catch her breath, she felt her mistress dive her hand between her thighs. As she was running her middle finger along her already swollen and wet lips, she said to Marcia "You can pull the panties out while your are not being spanked." If for no other reason than to help her breath, Marcia took her suggestion.

Lady Jennifer then started talking to the girls waiting behind her. "I hope all of you girls noticed how Marcia handle that. In no way did she attempt to block me, nor did she hold anything back in her response.

"I cannot emphasize this more. Any attempt to resist what happens to you will harm yourself. No spanking you will receive in this kingdom will harm you, only you can harm yourself by resisting.

"Another thing you should note when this happens to you is how the spanking makes what I am doing now more inviting to you. If I had just walked up to you, and dove my hand between your thighs you would feel like you were being invaded, but after the spanking it becomes a welcoming experience.

"There are two reasons for this. The first is something that I know I have already discussed with each of you, and that is how the spanking breaks down your inhibitions. Let's face it; all you girls are sexually uptight. Expressions of sexual gratification would be very humiliating to you. Yet this spanking, and your reaction to it, is far more humiliating. The profound submission of the spanking allows you to better enjoy the less submissive nature of this sexual stimulation.

"The second reason is the contrast I was talking about early. How pain makes this experience more pleasurable. In a very real sense, how would you even know of pleasure if you had not experienced pain?

"This is related to some very serious life lessons that we'll get into later, such as how can there be joy without sadness, or even good without bad? How would you know you are on a mountain peak without the valley below to look upon?

"For now, I just want you to completely submit to the idea that the spanking is allowing you to enjoy your sexuality better than you would without it."

All during Lady Jennifer's speech, Marcia was only vaguely aware of what was being said. Her total focus was on what Lady Jennifer was doing to her, although it wasn't much. She wasn't doing anything more than swirling her finger around Marcia's clit. She was very careful to not make contact with it. Marcia had only begun to ramp up before she felt her mistress' hand pull out, which caused her to let out a barely audible 'No.'

"Ally, it's time for the real thing now. Make me as proud of what you do as I am of how Marcia just took it."

As Alyson knelt down beside her, Marcia put the panties back in her mouth and steeled herself for what was to follow. Alyson delivered a stinging barrage of slaps that easily exceeded in pain what Lady Jennifer had done. Marcia had to wonder whether she was just doing what was required, or whether she was enjoying what she was doing.

The strange thing she wondered after Alyson was done, was that she actually hoped Alyson was doing it because she enjoyed it. The ideas that were going through her head these past couple of days really had her considering whether she even knew herself or not.

One thing was sure, and that Alyson took at least a couple of minutes stimulating her, which even that long was still over way too soon for Marcia.

The next few girls seemed to only spanking her just enough, and their hands were between Marcia's thighs the minimum amount of time. When it was Lisa's turn, Marcia could clearly tell that Lisa was not spanking her that hard.

Her assumption was confirmed when she heard a loud smack that did not register in her bottom. Lisa let out a cry at the spank, then shortly after that, Marcia felt Lisa lying on her back. Lisa was much shorter than Marcia, so her head rested on Marcia's back.

Marcia felt very sorry for Lisa. She did not need to go easy on her. Marcia was even feeling guilty that Lisa may have been trying to return the favor of what Marcia did earlier. Again, her maternal instincts were coming out because she wished there was some way she could embrace Lisa to help support her with what was to happen.

When Lady Jennifer delivered her spanks with the paddle, Marcia could feel them through Lisa. Lisa tried to scream into Marcia's back to muffle the cries, but she wasn't very successful. As it was, she had gripped Marcia's shoulders so tightly that Marcia was in pain.

When Lady Jennifer was done, she instructed Lisa, "Let's try this again. I know you have a small hand, and skinny arms, but I expect you to make up for that."

Holding back sobs, Lisa got off Marcia, and repositioned herself to deliver another spanking. This time she really put everything she had into it, which made Marcia feel proud of her. This was another thing that she couldn't imagine thinking before yesterday. Feeling proud about someone who is spanking her just didn't make any sense.

When Lisa began stimulating Marcia, she rested her tear stained cheek against the side of Marcia's hip. After pulling her panties out of her mouth, Marcia reached back to put her arm around Lisa's waist to comfort her as best she could. It was clear that Lisa did not know much about how to arouse another girl this way, but Marcia appreciated her effort anyway.

When Lisa finally pulled away, Lady Jennifer commented, "Much better Lisa. Go back in line."

Then to Marcia she said, "Marcia. Put your panties and towel in the hamper you see over there. In the drawers to the right of the hamper you will find clean panties. They are stored there by size, so you should easily find something. I then want you to return behind the couch where you were at the front of the line."

Marcia got up very unsteadily, and headed over to where Lady Jennifer had pointed. The only thing that was on her mind though, was an extreme desire to get back to her room as soon as possible so that she can bring about some relief to what she had experienced.

As Marcia headed over to the hamper, Lady Jennifer turned to Alyson and said, "Ally, I should not have to explain what I expect of you."

Alyson did what she knew was required. By the time Marcia had found panties of the right size, and had returned to the front of the line behind the couch, Alyson had positioned herself just as Marcia had, and was just placing her panties in her mouth. Marcia couldn't help notice the marks on her bottom from the whipping she got last night.