Next Meeting

Story Info
The next time we meet.
1.1k words
2.55
7.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
love24x
love24x
36 Followers

The next time we plan to meet up in London I will tell you to meet me in a pub near to my office but to leave your car in a car park nearby. I will also tell you to shave yourself too so that your pussy is totally naked and vulnerable to me and that you must arrive wearing only a long coat with no skirt or knickers underneath.

Imagine the excitement as you drive to meet me, the anticipation of the touch of our bodies, of making love again and pleasuring each other now added to sensation of your newly shaved sex. Your pussy feeling so sensitive exposed to the cool air making your anticipation and excitement build, the lips of your beautiful sex swelling and pressing wetly against the rough fabric of the car seat as you drive. Then finally we meet, kissing and holding each other while all the time we are both aware of your total nakedness under your coat, our excitement enhanced by that knowledge.

We have a first drink then another but our minds are on you nakedness underneath your coat. While we stand at the bar I slide my hand up the front of you coat between the buttons and feel your body, my fingers searching for your smooth little cunt. As my fingers touch you between the thighs I feel your complete nakedness, your shaved lips open and available to me.

You part easily under my probing fingers and I feel your wetness immediately, one finger beginning to slide into you despite the fact that we are surrounded by people. Your hand runs slyly over the front of my jeans feeling my hardness, obvious to you but hidden by the bar from everybody else.

The shape of my very stiff cock is obvious, the hot flesh curving against your fingers as you realise immediately that I have also taken off my pants for you. I slide my finger deep into you and work it against your clitoris as you squeeze my cock, my hard flesh getting even harder as the feel of your open body excites me more and more. The sensitive lips of your cunt flower and part around my fingers as I deliberately build up your excitement. My aching erection straining against your hand as you feel the head and shaft through the thin material of my jeans. I pull my finger from you body and lick it to taste your beautiful musky juice before letting you taste your own excitement.

We are both so excited that we have to fuck each other so we abandon our half finished drinks to rush back to your car, my hands running under your coat feeling your cunt as we walk. Finally we get there and you open the door, we are both absolutely desperate, almost panting with desire. I turn you around and tell you that I can't wait any longer, and that I am going to have you there in the car park in full view of anybody coming down between the cars.

I pull the open door from your hands and you can tell straight away that I want you now, immediately, despite the risk. I know that you want me as badly as I want you. We cannot resist other in our excitement and do not want to even try.

I push you back to the concrete wall, lifting your arms above your head to open your coat as my mouth sinks down to your breasts. My hot breath touching your sensitive nipples moments before my warm lips. I pull and tease your nipples with my lips and teeth, feeling them stiffen against my tongue, making them hard and even more sensitive.

You are gasping with pleasure each time I touch you, the fire in your nipples burning down to your clit, making your succulent pussy ache with desire. My cock is throbbing for you too and I need you to release me, I tell you to kneel in front of me on the floor and quickly make you unzip my jeans.

Your cool hands pull the thick swollen flesh of cock from the tight confines of my clothes, the hard shaft springing up to thrust angrily at your face. Your hands guide me to your mouth, which opens sensuously as you lower your head to me. Then I feel my sensitive swollen cock engulfed by your warm lips, your tongue moving eagerly over the smooth rounded end to excite me even more as you taste the rich musk of my excitement.

You know that I am far too excited to last long and start to move your mouth up and down on me, taking me rapidly to the point of no return. My hips thrust at you, forcing my rigid cock right to the back of your throat, your moans of pleasure vibrating along my straining prick. I look down and the erotic sight of my angry looking cock sliding between your beautiful scarlet lips, stretching them wide apart with my swollen flesh is too much to bear.

You sense my impending orgasm and to drive me over the edge you push your hand between my thighs and press a finger between my buttocks. I gasp with pleasure as I feel the tip of your finger pressing against my anus, then the intensity of the sensation of your finger sliding into my arse drives makes me start to come. My cock twitches in your mouth and my balls contract against your hand, as jets of thick warm sperm erupt into your mouth, my pulsing prick filling your mouth with floods of rich musky cream.

I grip your hair as my orgasm explodes up along my cock, pulling your mouth down onto me and pushing the tip of my jerking prick to the back of your throat, forcing you to swallow my thick cream. Your throat contracting against my hard cock as you struggle to swallow the flood of my come, Drops run from between your lips to fall like threads of pearls onto your wonderful tits. I cry out with pleasure as the drops fall onto your soft skin and run down to anoint your hard thrusting nipples.

I sink to my knees in front of you, pulling my cock from your mouth as I join you on the ground and replacing it with my own. My tongue reaching between your lips in a deep kiss, to taste my come inside you as my hands massage the remainder of my thick juice into your burning nipples, you gasp with pleasure and the wonderful anticipation that I am about to make you come in exactly the same way.

love24x
love24x
36 Followers