Next Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Tracy leaned in and began mouthing my bulge, biting at it gently and playfully, Debbie paused and grabbed the bottom of my T-shirt. She hoisted it up and over my head, depositing it in the same chair as my soda. Immediately, her lips and hands were on me again, licking, nibbling and teasing my upper body. I could feel her nipples, hard as rocks, as her 34C breasts moved across my back. Everything the girls were doing felt incredible and I knew that we were just getting warmed up.

Tracy took this opportunity, now that I was shirtless, to kiss and nibble at my belly. She let her mouth wander south and licked seductively at the gap left where she had unbuttoned my shorts. The tip of her tongue dipped under my waistband and I nearly came unglued. I wanted her mouth on my pecker so bad I was about to burst. I forced myself to maintain some composure, telling myself to be patient and enjoy the moment. But my dick didn't want to wait; I could feel pre-cum begin to ooze from the tip.

After a few more minutes of this agonizingly delightful foreplay, Tracy giggled and said, "I think he's ready Deb." Her fingers started to rub right at the very end of my prick and I glanced down to see a quarter sized wet spot on my shorts. Without hesitation, Tracy swiftly lowered my zipper and tugged my shorts off my hips. My nine inch cock bounced out of them and before they were on the ground, Tracy had me in her sweet mouth. I groaned in delight and placed my hands softly on the sides of her head.

While Tracy sucked my meat, Debbie let her hands slide downward. They crept lower and lower on my abdomen until her fingers were brushing the base of my penis. I removed one hand from Tracy's head and reached back, around my body, in search of Debbie's. I knew I wouldn't have much latitude, but I wanted to feel her skin in my hand. My fingers came into contact with her hip and I stretched as far as I could, trying to reach her butt.

Sensing my intent, I assume, Debbie repositioned herself. She moved from directly behind me to a spot more to my side. Leaning into me, her boobs nestling around my arm, she dropped her head to my shoulder and watched Tracy blow me. With more room to maneuver, I let my hand dip between Debbie's thighs. My fingers were met with ample wetness. I teased her hairless slit for a moment and she parted her legs slightly more. Without hesitation I slipped my middle finger into her hot hole and began slowly finger-fucking her.

I could hear Debbie softly moan as I worked the digit in her vagina. Her left hand moved along my abdomen, down to the base of my cock once more. This time she circled it with her fingers, as if holding it steady for Tracy as she bobbed up and down my pole. At that moment, I recalled Tracy telling me that she and Debbie had been practicing her deep-throating skills. I wondered if she was going to attempt it then.

Unfortunately, it was not to be and Tracy released me from her lips with a slurp. Both girls worked their hands back and forth over my length for a few minutes and then Tracy let go. She stood and gave me a lingering kiss while my free hand searched for her pubic triangle. I quickly found it and discovered her to be as damp as Debbie. Like I'd done with Debbie, I teased Tracy's crevice for a moment and then inserted a finger into her with little resistance.

Finally Tracy pulled her lips away and her eyes drifted to Debbie. There was a momentary look between them, then their mouths drew close and they locked into a hot french kiss. The kiss lasted for what seemed like several minutes and I didn't mind. My fingers were busily diddling the girls and there was a hand on my tool, still slowly stroking it. I had hoped to see the girls with each other and this seemed like a good start.

When they finally separated, there was a definite lustfulness in the look they held for each other. I truly expected there was going to be much more between them, but I counseled myself not to push the issue. That was one of the ground rules that Tracy and I had discussed. Under no circumstances would we try to push the other into any activity. The desire had to be natural and not coerced. Otherwise, the act would only serve to satisfy the pusher and breed angst between us.

Debbie stepped back, releasing my dick and freeing herself from my finger. She gave me a playful pat on the ass and said, "Start a fire. I'm hungry."

I chuckled, kissed Tracy again and then called over my shoulder, "You two used that excuse last weekend too."

"Yes, and it was true. And it's true now. I haven't eaten all day and I'm starving," Debbie returned as she disappeared around the side of the tent.

Tracy was still hovering above my other hand, gently grinding her crotch on my finger. She pulled my free hand up toward our faces and, while staring into my eyes, sucked my middle finger into her mouth. It was slick with Debbie's secretions and Tracy made no bones about cleaning every bit of her friend off of me. And when she finished, she leaned in and whispered in my ear, "I can't wait for you to fuck me while I eat her pussy."

I nearly squirted my load all over the teen's leg when she told me that. My cock was throbbing and I seriously considered forgoing the fire. "Patience..." I told myself, knowing that we had the whole weekend to play. Still, I was never so anxious to bed someone than I was to get these two lovely ladies in the sack. Again I was counting my blessings as Tracy dismounted my hand and went for the cooler.

Grabbing a soda, Tracy dropped into one of the camp chairs and popped it open. She took a long drink from the can and instead of putting it in the cup holder, she jammed the can between her thighs, pressing it right against her cunt. "Whoo Hooooo..." she sqeauled. "Gotta cool it off," she added with a chuckle, grinning at me.

I started with the fire, my dick slowly regressing to a flaccid state, but I was having some difficulty concentrating on what I was doing. As I knelt down to build the initial pile of twigs, I realized I was eye level with Tracy's hips. My eyes kept darting in her direction and when she caught on to the situation, she only made it worse. The girl would open her legs and give me a quick look, then close them tight again. Once, she even started diddling herself. I floundered, knocking over the whole pile of sticks and had to start from scratch.

Finally, I managed to get the kindling lit and soon a fire was blazing away. By then Debbie had rejoined us and I think it was she that had planted the seed in Tracy's head to play with herself. I know they both had a good laugh at my expense. That was okay with me, but I made a mental note to get back at them, somehow. Of course it had to be in a way that wouldn't prevent me from getting laid.

We ate a quick meal consisting of simple burgers and chips. By the time we finished, the sun was setting and I knew that darkness would soon settle on us. I didn't want to presume anything so I sank into my chair and waited to see if one of the girls would initiate something. After a few minutes, Tracy got up and said, "Gotta pee... Be back in a minute."

That certainly wasn't the launch that I was hoping for, but when nature calls, you must answer. Debbie remained but I decided taking a whiz wasn't a bad idea. As I passed her seat, I quietly answered her earlier remark concerning Tracy. "Don't worry... I won't," I said.

While I urinated, my mind wandered and somehow drifted to watching Tracy pee. I'd never had any fantasy about golden showers or anything like that, and that wasn't what I was thinking about then. But for some reason, the thought of simply watching her take a piss was turning me on. It was possible that the recent events' naughtiness were overpowering me to stretch into non-normal concepts. But then again, not everyone's 'normal' is the same thing either. In any case, I filed the thought away, finished my own business and returned to the campfire.

When I got there, the girls were already on a blanket that they had spread out. I couldn't hear them, but I could tell they were talking. They both giggled and then clammed up when I approached. They were sitting with their legs crossed in front of themselves and facing each other. I stretched out on my side next to them with my head near Tracy and my hips next to Debbie.

Before I was even settled, the girls pushed me over onto my back and Tracy straddled my chest. "Time for dessert," she chuckled, looking down as she worked her crotch into position over my face. I didn't resist. Her feminine aroma was already filling my nostrils and I simply reached around her, grabbed her ass with both hands and drew her pussy to my mouth.

As I tongued Tracy, I could feel Debbie's hands on my limp manhood. Her skilled fingers toyed with me for a couple of minutes, quickly coaxing my member to a more erect status. Then I could feel her lips move over the head of my penis, her hands still at the base, and she began to slowly suck on me.

Debbie had given me a couple of abbreviated and interrupted blowjobs the weekend before, and this seemed different. She seemed more focused and her efforts were more concentrated. I guess just the fact that I was the only one in camp with a dick made that easier for her, but there was more to it than that. Before, it was simply unbridled sex. Now it seemed as though she was literally making love to my cock. Either way, it felt great.

It didn't take long before I was fully engorged and Debbie's saliva was coating my rod. And as she had done to the other guys the last Sunday, Debbie deep-throated my cock right down to the base. I'd only had one other girl do that before and she had struggled with it quite a bit, making the experience less than it could have been. That wasn't the case with this brunette dynamo. The sensation was incredible as the head of my manhood wedged deep in her throat. It was almost as if there were two completely separate feelings to absorb. I could feel the end of my meat being squeezed by her esophagus, while the totally different feeling of her lips and tongue centered at the base.

While Debbie skillfully blew me, I was busy lapping away at Tracy's heavenly hole. Her juices were abundant and coating my eager tongue. I slid it between her puffy labia and upward toward her swelling love button. Once there, I flicked the tip over the fleshy bud. I heard Tracy moaning her approval and her hips began to gently gyrate when I sucked the hooded nub between my lips.

We continued in this manner for a few minutes and then I could feel Debbie cease the fellatio she was performing on me. I was still nose deep in Tracy's snatch and had no way to see what was happening. The next thing I knew, I felt Debbie straddle me and then the exquisite sensation of her pussy encasing my cock. She felt warm and as wet a Tracy as I slid into her depths.

Debbie began a slow undulation over me and, after a while, I felt Tracy leaning back a bit. This allowed me to see her torso and as I looked up, I could see Debbie's hands appear under my girl's arms. They came around and swiftly scooped up Tracy's boobs. Debbie started to gently fondle the glorious orbs and Tracy cooed blissfully.

With Tracy having leaned back, I could do little more than jab my tongue at her hole and lick the lower portion of her pussy. But, I did what I could and let Debbie do her thing. She continued to softly ride me and had gradually increased her efforts on Tracy's tits. She was now starting to pinch and twist the stiff nipples with a good deal of force. I knew that Debbie herself enjoyed rough nipple play, but I wasn't so sure Tracy did.

As I suspected, Tracy didn't like it quite as rough as Debbie. "Easy Deb," she exhorted her friend. "You're gonna pull my nipples off," she chuckled.

"Oh, God.... I'm sorry Baby," Debbie responded sincerely. "I just got lost in the moment and forgot that I was playing with your tits and not mine," she added. Then with a coy tone she continued, "Why don't you lie down here and let us kiss them and make them feel all better?"

With that, Tracy and Debbie both removed themselves from atop me. Tracy stretched herself out next to me and then Debbie dropped on Tracy's opposite side. Debbie and I simultaneously turned inward and let our lips descend upon Tracy's succulent boobs. Her nipples were quite red, and stiff as could be. We each kissed one of the swollen nubs and Debbie queried, "All better?"

Tracy gave us a mock pout and replied, "Nu-uh!"

Again we kissed the rigid nips a couple of times, then Debbie repeated her question. "A little," Tracy said in a childish manner. "But I think they need a few more kisses."

Once more Debbie and I started kissing the buds, only this time we didn't stop at simple kisses. We each began to nuzzle and suck at the blonde's breasts, gently licking and, of course, kissing them too.

"Mmmm... Much better," Tracy conceded. Her comment fueled my desire to please her, and I think it did the same to Debbie. We began a tender yet full out assault of Tracy's chest, causing her to mewl and wriggle beneath us. As we licked and nibbled at the girl's breasts, it was impossible for our mouths to not be in close proximity. When mouths are that close together, the only natural thing is for them to come together and eventually mine and Debbie's did.

As we kissed, we each brought a hand up to take our mouths' places on Tracy chest. Our tongues chased each other for a moment and then Debbie gently bit at my lower lip. Her passion was evident in her eyes and heat radiated from her lips. Our tongues began their cat and mouse game again and I could feel a hand working into my crotch.

I knew that it was Tracy's and I glanced down at her as I continued to french Debbie. Tracy was smiling and had a look that was not only sexual pleasure, but a look of satisfaction that let me know she was fine with Debbie and I being so passionate with one another. It was almost as if she were as anxious to see me with Debbie as I had been to see her with the other guys.

I ended the kiss and returned my lips to Tracy's breast. I moved my hand downward, toward her hips. Debbie followed my lead and moments later our fingers were nestled next to each other's on Tracy's pubic mound. We relentlessly teased the girl, neither of us slipping low enough to touch her clit or pussy lips. Our fingertips danced over the girl's skin and brushed up and down the thin landing strip of hair that she hadn't shaved.

Tracy was groaning from desire and after a few minutes, she began thrusting her hips upward, trying to get one, or both, of us to finger her. I held off in hopes that Debbie would do the deed and she finally did. After a whimpering, "Oh, come on guys..." from Tracy, Debbie trailed a finger over her friend's pubis and ever so slowly worked it into the girl's hole.

For the next several minutes Debbie and I continued to pleasure my girlfriend. Our lips and tongues played across Tracy's skin, concentrating on her tits, and we alternated our efforts with our fingers between the girl's legs. Ultimately, as one of us plunged a digit, or two, into Tracy, the other would tease her clitoris. Working together as we were, we brought Tracy to the brink of orgasm twice, then let her calm down before proceeding further.

Finally Tracy ordered us, "Either make me cum or stop so I can rest." She wasn't angry or upset, she simply needed a break. She was trembling and panting heavily as I moved to kiss her lips. Her brow was coated in perspiration and she almost looked as if she'd already cum. Her eyes were closed and her hair mussed, but she was still a beautiful vision.

I kissed her for a moment and again, Debbie followed suit. My lips had no more than pulled away when Debbie took my place and pressed hers tenderly to Tracy's. It was quite the erotic scene and I felt like I could have watched them kiss forever. But I had noticed the fire dwindling, so I grudgingly got up and moved to tend it.

When I looked back to the blanket, the tables had turned and it was now Debbie on the receiving end of things. Tracy had the brunette on her back and was hungrily sucking at the girl's nipples. Her left hand was wedged into Debbie's crotch and it was evident that at least one finger was buried inside her. Debbie's eyes were closed and you could tell that she was truly enjoying herself.

I decided that instead of interrupting, I would just enjoy the show for a while and dropped into one of the camp chairs. As I watched things progress, Debbie slowly became more involved in reciprocating Tracy's efforts and before long they were having at each other pretty well. Eventually, they were laying head to foot and fingering each other's pussies with gusto.

When I sat down, my dick had deflated some but was rigid as steel again after only minutes of watching the girls. And when Debbie grabbed Tracy and rolled onto her back, bringing the pair into a 69, I couldn't help but to start stroking it. I was mesmerized by the action as I watched Debbie waste no time in slithering her tongue into Tracy's snatch. Tracy's blonde hair was spilling around her shoulders and blocked most of my view, but it was evident that she too was munching away at her friend.

The pair groaned and moaned and slurped each other for a couple of minutes and then I remembered what Tracy had whispered to me. She wanted me to fuck her while she ate Debbie out. Now was the perfect opportunity since she was most definitely eating Debbie's pussy and her ass was stuck up in the air at just the right angle. I decided Debbie would simply have to excuse my balls dangling in her face.

I scrambled to the blanket and worked my way up to Tracy's raised rear end, my hard-on bobbing in front of me. To my delight, Debbie knew exactly what I was planning and guided me into my girl's gushing slit. I was too horny to play around much and drove all the way in on the first thrust. Tracy let out a pussy-muffled moan and then lifted her head long enough to exclaim, "Oh, God yes! Fuck me, Ron. Fuck me!"

My heart was suddenly racing as I began to pound in and out of her unceremoniously. We had moved beyond tender lovemaking once again and were engaged in pure lust. I was trying to be somewhat careful, though, since Debbie was still under Tracy and lapping away as best she could. After several long, hard strokes I paused and pulled nearly all the way out. Debbie took the cue and jammed her face deeper into Tracy's crotch to nibble and tease the girl's clit. She also took the opportunity to give my slick shaft a few good licks and then I was slamming home in Tracy again.

From my somewhat elevated position I could see that Tracy had not only her face, but a hand in Debbie's crotch as well. Still, I couldn't see exactly what she was doing with them. Whatever it was, Debbie liked it. The brunette was moaning and groaning and then she went still for a moment and her pelvis tilted upward a bit. I thought she was about to climax and thought it a bit soon, for her, but then she dropped her butt and growled, "Oh yes Baby... You know I like that." I found out later that Tracy had slipped a finger into both of Debbie's holes; one in her pussy and one in her ass.

The next several minutes were a blur of grunts, groans, moans and exclamations as we lost all sense of time and place. It could have been ten minutes or ten hours, I had no idea at the time. Somewhere in that time, I remember feeling Debbie's tongue on my balls as they swayed back and forth above her face. I could feel her hand on my ass and a finger slip between the cheeks. For a moment I was concerned that she was going to try and probe me, but she didn't. Instead she simply rubbed her fingertip over my anus and down behind my scrotum.

Debbie repeated this maneuver a few times. I'd never felt anything as intense and it pushed me past the point of no return. But before I blasted off, Debbie suddenly went rigid for a second and then began to thrash around beneath Tracy and I. Her voice broke out in a cry of, "Yes, Baby, Yes!," and, "C-cu...cumming so harrrddd!"