Nice Girls Can Lose It, Too

Story Info
A cautionary tale concerning the dangers of drink.
3.3k words
4.13
72.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SextRat
SextRat
11 Followers

It began as a normal Friday night out. Me and the boys met round Paul's house and started drinking early. By the time we made it into town, we were all a bit the worse for wear. It wasn't long before Paul pulled his cock out in a crowded bar and though you tried not to look it was hard not to. The man was hung like the proverbial horse and even flaccid his manhood was the size of most men's erect -- mine included.

Needless to say, Paul's antics resulted in us being asked to leave that particular establishment and we found ourselves breathing in the cool evening air whilst wandering down a busy street with all the other drunken revellers.

In front of us was a group of girls, their arms linked helping each other to walk after what had clearly been a marathon session. Like most girls of their age, they seemed impervious to the cold and their short skirts revealed far more leg than I expect their parents were comfortable with. Their top halves were not covered much either, and they must have been wearing push up bras or something given how tightly their cleavages were pressed together.

One of their number, a petite blond wearing an especially short skirt, broke off from the main group and crossed the street: not bothering to check properly whether any cars were coming. Her friends shouted after her and without saying anything, perhaps because she was too embarrassed, she crossed her legs and pointed to a dark alley -- no doubt communicating that she needed to relieve herself. Her friends didn't bother waiting and carried on weaving their way up the street.

Paul, who had a sixth sense for this type of thing, was onto it in a flash and grabbing my arm he pulled me across the street to spy on the poor girl in question. Our friends didn't even notice us leave and carried on to the next agreed pub.

Paul predictably took the lead and crept up to the entrance of the alleyway, slowly peeping his head around the corner. He turned and raised his eyebrows then beckoned urgently for me to join him. Feeling a little guilty, I advanced and took a look for myself. The girl had pulled her skirt up and her knickers down. She was squatting down unsteadily on her high heals and, as we watched, a veritable torrent flowed from her: testament to the amount of drink she'd consumed that night.

She let out a relieved sigh and I must admit I was turned on by the scene in front of me. She wasn't the most beautiful girl in the World but she wasn't bad and if anything her imperfections made her more desirable. She had her back to us, and from my vantage point I could see her buttocks beneath her bunched up skirt, taut and slightly spread on account of her legs being wide open so she could urinate without splashing herself.

As the stream became a trickle she lost her balance and fell backwards, splashing her knickers with what was left of her own piss. Paul couldn't help himself and laughed, alerting the girl to our presence.

"Fucking perverts," she cried out, quickly removing her sodden knickers though that proved quite difficult because of the length of her heals.

"You shouldn't piss in public unless you want an audience," said Paul to the girl, as she got to her feet, pulled her skirt back down and turned to confront us.

She pushed Paul in the chest and stared at him with her little hands on her hips. She was much more attractive than I'd originally thought. Sparkling blue eyes, a cute little pixie nose and a small sensuous mouth with lipstick smeared across her lips. She was also far more intoxicated than I'd realised and swayed from side to side as she fought to stay on her feet.

She looked at me for the first time and I smiled apologetically. She smiled back and I thought I sensed a connection between us. I might not be as well hung as Paul but I'm better looking and much nicer. Perhaps sensing that she was starting to show more interest in me, Paul approached the girl and put his hands around her, cupping her buttocks and rubbing them together. The girl fought for a moment and then looked up at Paul with a mixture of surprise, anger and perhaps a little desire on her face.

"I'm sorry," said Paul, "it's just that you're so sexy. We couldn't help having a peek."

"He's a piece of work your mate isn't he?" said the girl, looking at me and shaking her head which seemed to unbalance her even more.

"So what do you say?" asked Paul, a wicked look suddenly appearing on his face.

"What do I say to what?" replied the girl.

"Will you let us fuck you?" said Paul and pulled the girl closer to him so that his crotch pressed against her soft belly, exposed because of the cropped top she was wearing.

A look of shock came over the girl's face, though I couldn't tell if it was because of what Paul had said or if she could feel the size of his cock through his trousers.

"Dream on," said the girl, though she made no effort to remove herself from my friend's tight embrace.

"Have you got any condoms?" Paul asked me. "I used up all mine last night."

I shook my head and looked at the girl, who smiled and shook her head as if to say it wasn't going to happen.

"Go and get some," ordered Paul, "that pub around the corner has a machine in the toilets."

"Yeah go and get some condoms," echoed the girl, finding the whole thing quite amusing.

"Really?" I said, my voice sounding high pitched and silly to me.

"Why not?" replied the girl, though I was nearly certain she was only joking.

Before she could say anything else, Paul tiled her head back and began to kiss her. She struggled at first but then relaxed and let it happen. Not really knowing what to do, and feeling a bit uncomfortable, I left them to it and walked away, intending to re-join the rest of my friends.

I passed the pub Paul had referred to and a thought made me stop. What if they had sex and didn't use protection? I didn't care about Paul because if he caught something nasty from the girl then he probably deserved it because of all the unpleasant things he'd done in the past to members of the opposite sex. It seemed unlikely anyway as the girl didn't look like the type to sleep around. I was more worried about her. She was very drunk and if they had sex, she might get pregnant or catch something Paul was carrying: which was much more likely. Annoyed at having to think about these sorts of thing, I fought my way through the busy pub and bought some condoms from the vending machine in the toilets.

I left the pub and made my way back to where I'd left Paul and the drunk girl, casually tossing the box of condoms up in the air and catching them again as I walked. Approaching the alley, I thought I could hear grunting noises and suddenly the strained voice of the girl broke through the night.

"Oh my God!" she shouted.

My first reaction was that she was being harmed in some way and I quickly hurried around to the alley to see what was going on.

In a funny sort of way, I was relieved to find that Paul was just fucking her. The girl was down on all fours, her face hovering near the ground and her back arched so that her small ass was high in the air. Behind her was Paul, trousers round his ankles, light shining of his big pale buttocks as he purposefully pumped himself into her.

I found myself walking forward like I was in a trance until I was level with them. I couldn't help myself and looked down to see Paul's thick cock sliding in and out of the girl's pussy, which was clean shaven from what I could see. As Paul pulled backwards the lips of the girl's sex were dragged back too because of the size of the cock plundering her. Each time he thrust back into the girl she gasped and made small mewing sounds. He was fucking her slow, twisting his hips in circles to grind himself deeper and deeper into her quivering body. I was close enough to hear the squelching sounds coming from the girl's pussy and I found myself becoming instantly erect.

The girl realised I was standing there, gawping at her, and she turned her head to look at me. She was biting her lip and it was her turn to smile apologetically at me. I could tell she was a bit ashamed of herself, and she quickly looked back down at the ground and began moaning again despite herself. Paul quickened his pace and really began to piston himself in and out of her.

I was stood there a good minute or so before Paul noticed me, so engrossed in what he was doing. I held out the condoms but he shook his head and waved me away.

"Bit late for that isn't it?" he grunted.

I was about to try and persuade him to put one on, for the girl's sake, when Paul suddenly increased his thrusting and groaned loudly. He grabbed the girl's hips and pulled her ass right back to his stomach so that his cock was buried as deeply in her body as possible, causing her to cry out with a mixture of pain and pleasure.

Because he could, Paul reached under the girl's body and slipped his hands under her top and bra to cup her small breasts. They stayed like that for another minute or so, before Paul pulled backwards and his large softening cock slipped from the girl's ravished body with a final sucking noise. She gasped as the head of Paul's cock left her and reached between her legs to clutch her mound as though worried something down there might be permanently pulled out of shape.

Paul regarded the girl with disdain as he pulled his underwear and trousers back up. She seemed unwilling or unable to get up and stayed on all fours.

"What a mess," muttered Paul as he watched his cum starting to drip from the girl's distended pussy lips.

"Oh my God," murmured the girl, slumping forward onto her elbows so that her cute little ass was presented even more openly to my inspection.

"She's all yours," said Paul, and he slapped me on the back and walked away: not bothering to check whether the girl was okay or not.

I looked down at the girl and my first thought, I'm ashamed to say, was that I should fuck her too. I actually reached for my belt buckle and began to undo it before my conscience got in the way. The girl was breathing heavily and a shiver that made her ass shake invitingly passed through her. I realised I wasn't going to fuck her and contemplated giving her pussy a rub instead. The bulk of Paul's cum seemed to have leaked from her and though her pussy was looking stretched, sore and wet from the attentions of another man I was still tempted to touch it.

"I'm such a slag," said the girl, unsteadily sitting her ass on the ground and pulling her legs up into her chest in a defensive position.

I noticed that her knees were cut and bleeding a little from where they'd been rubbing on the cold concrete. I put my arm around the girl and did my best to comfort her. She started to sob as I helped her to her feet. I pulled her skirt down, feeling a pang of regret that I hadn't took my chance to touch her pussy as is disappeared from view.

She used me for support as I walked her to a taxi rank. I noticed the looks people were giving the girl and looking down saw her nipples were showing above her top where Paul had been fondling her. I pointed it out to her and she murmured her thanks before adjusting her clothes and stumbling on.

The girl had her first piece of luck that night as by some miracle there was an empty taxi waiting for us. I got us both inside and the girl had enough wits left about her to mumble her address when prompted. She leant her head against my shoulder and fell asleep as the taxi driver conveyed us back to her house. I could see the taxi driver bobbing in his seat and trying to get a look at the girl as he drove, and I had to assure him on more than one occasion that she wouldn't throw up on the backseat.

There was a strong smell of sex in the back of the cab and I wondered whether the driver could smell it too through the glass partition window he'd left slightly open. As we drove on the girl cuddled up closer to me in her sleep and her hand rested causally on my thigh, very close to my cock which had stayed erect pretty much since I'd caught Paul fucking her.

She may not have vomited but, helping the groggy girl out the cab when we reached our destination, I could see she'd left a wet patch on the backseat. I wasn't sure what the liquid was but guessed it was either Paul's cum, lubrication her own pussy had produced or even perhaps that she'd wet herself slightly. I didn't mention it to the taxi driver as I paid him.

I decided it would be easier to carry the girl to her house and luckily she weighed next to nothing which was good because I'm not very strong. I had to go through the girl's handbag to find her front door key and bundled her inside. I suspected it was a shared house and she managed to stumble to the room that was hers and push the door open.

She collapsed on the bed and I watched her for a moment or two before turning and preparing to leave.

"Wait," she said, sitting up on the edge of her bed. "I want to say thank you for getting me home."

"You're welcome," I replied, smiling uncomfortably at her, worried that one of her house mates might hear us and get the wrong idea.

"I really like you," said the girl in a slurred voice and her large eyes looked up at me as though she was trying to gauge what I thought about her.

"I like you too," I said, though the image I couldn't get out of my head was her on all fours grunting like an animal whilst Paul fucked her brutally with his giant cock.

"Can I see you again?" she pleaded, her eyes never leaving mine.

"I don't see why not," I lied, not wishing to hurt her feelings further but at the same time knowing that I could never spend much time with her now that I had seen her giving herself so completely to that idiot Paul.

"Come here," she said, beckoning me with one finger.

I contemplated leaving then, just turning my back and letting her sleep and sober up, but something made me walk forward a couple of paces. She carried on beckoning me with her finger and I found myself standing before her, my crotch level with her face.

I gasped in anticipation as her small hands busied themselves undoing my belt. She then snapped open the buttons of my jeans and pulled them down. It looked like there was a tent-pole in my boxer shorts and with a little twist of her fingers the girl caused my cock to spring out from the slit in the front.

She dragged a hand down the length of my cock which, although nowhere near the size of Paul's, was looking much bigger than I had seen it recently. She pulled the foreskin back carefully, all the way and my bulbous tip bulged and turned a deeper shade of purple. As I watched she used the thumb of her other hand to rub a prominent vein in my cock, which I'd always felt a bit self-conscious about. She then used the same hand to cup my balls through the boxer shorts. She looked up at me with those big blue eyes again and licked her lips. She was still clearly drunk and though I felt a bit guilty I knew I didn't have the will power to stop her.

Ducking her head under my cock, which grazed her cheek, she licked me slowly from the hairy base of my shaft to the very tip, pausing to tease the hole in the end with her tongue. She then repeated this action over and over again until my dick was completely covered in her saliva and she was clearing her throat loudly because I don't think there was any spit left in her mouth and her throat was getting sore.

She paused and then lunged forward suddenly to slide nearly the whole length of my penis into her mouth. She gagged and pulled back a bit, her mouth remaining stationary but working on the spot. Though I'm no expert myself, her technique seemed a bit clumsy, as though she wasn't very experienced in this sort of thing. I suspected she was giving it everything she had, however, in an effort to please me. Bad technique or not it didn't take long for her to bring with to orgasm -- so excited was I by all that had happened that night.

I was unable to stop my body jerking and I groaned so loudly that I thought the girl must surely notice. Because she was so drunk however, and concentrating so hard on the task at hand, she didn't notice me cuming until I had ejaculated most of my jizz into her mouth. She pulled away a bit surprised and the final spurts hit her lips and dripped down between her pert little breasts. I think she swallowed what she had in her mouth, though to be fair my memory of the moment is a little hazy and she may have dribbled my cum discreetly instead.

She smiled up at me with clouded eyes and pulled me down onto the bed with her. We got into the spoons position, with me behind her and very soon she had fallen asleep and was snoring loudly. My cock was pressed against her bare flesh, because her skirt had ridden up again and I gently rubbed the tip between her moist buttocks. I contemplated fucking her again, knowing that I could do almost anything to her and she wouldn't complain, but I knew I'd already taken advantage of her and I didn't want to take it any further. I went to get up and the girl briefly tried to stop me though by now I don't think she was aware of anything much.

I was about to leave when a thought struck me. I wasn't sure how much of the night she would recall and was worried she wasn't on the pill and wouldn't remember Paul fucking her without a condom. It took me a little while to find a pen and paper and I left her a brief note explaining that she should get a morning after pill or something. I looked at her one last time before leaving. She looked so small and innocent curled up on her bed. I liked her a lot, but I knew that any relationship I started would be doomed to failure because of those mental images I had of her with Paul. I will always remember the carnal abandon I saw in those beautiful eyes and the way she let her drunken body be ravaged by somebody who I stopped considering a friend that night.

SextRat
SextRat
11 Followers