Nice guy

Story Info
She didn't want a nice guy, so he stopped being nice.
2.4k words
3.73
31.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're a nice guy," her words echoed in his mind from earlier that night. "I'm sorry, but I don't want to date you." He glanced at the crumpled up note she had written to explain why, about how he treated her so well and he was too good for her and she knew she didn't deserve to be his girlfriend and how he deserved someone better than her. He clenched his fist over the note again.

He looked at himself in the mirror in the hotel room. He looked weird. He was wearing some costume that made him look like some character from a fantasy book Karena liked and he even had a clip-on fake tail and fake wolf ears to look like... whoever. It was dumb, but taking her to this convention was his last try to get her to be his girlfriend. Of course, she waited until the second day here before she gave him the note explaining that, even though she liked him, she didn't want to be his girlfriend. He heard something, but he didn't really move. His hand was clenched over the note.

"Devon," she said again, finally getting through to him. He looked at her. She was in some skimpy costume with cat ears and a fake, clip on tail. It covered her tits with a thin layer and showed off her skinny stomach. She had a skirt and leggings that stopped just above her knees so there was that little bit of bare leg showing between. It showed her arms and shoulders but revealed parts of her back and sides. She had a collar snug around her neck with a couple loops where a leash would have gone, but instead she had a little bell. She even had boots and gloves that looked like cat feet. She watched him look her over for a few moments.

"Anyone who sees us walking around together is going to think I'm your boyfriend," he said, reaching up and touching his fake ears.

"Did you read the note?" she asked, walking over to stand next to him. He started to reach his arm out to put it around her, then pulled it back. Damn old habits.

"Yeah," was all he said. They stood there for a moment in silence before she reached out and grabbed his hand with both of hers.

"Come on, we can still go to the panel we wanted to go to. At least I'll be your kitty and you'll be my wolfie." She started to walk towards the door, pulling him by the hand. At first he let her pull him, then his lip started to twitch.

"Except that you're not my kitty," he said, stopping. She stopped and turned around. She saw how his other hand and arm were shaking a touch. Karena stepped towards him. She still held one of his hands and put her other on his cheek, turning his face to look at her. She was almost as tall as he was so it wasn't like he was looking down at her.

"Wolfie, just because I don't want to be your girlfriend doesn't mean I want to lose my Wolfie. You're a really nice guy." He stood stone still for a second before answering.

"This is really fucked up, you know." She pulled her hand away from his face as he continued. "I go out of my way to learn about what weird interests you have like this whole furry thing, and then you go and tell me that you like me but you won't date me because I treat you too well."

"Wolfie," she began. She hadn't seen him this upset before. Devon tried pulling his hand away a little bit but she held onto it with both her hands, trying to put his hand on her collar bone at the base of her neck to help calm him down. "You're gentle, it's who you are. That's why I said no when you asked me to be your girlfriend." His arm was still shaking. They'd made out topless before so it wasn't anything new when she pulled his hand down to her chest. She held his hand between her breasts and used her arms to try to squish them together around his hand some. They weren't that big so they needed all the help they could get.

That's when he shoved her away. She flew backwards and her back slammed into the door to the hallway. Karena gasped and closed her eyes to the shock, surprise, and sudden pain. Suddenly she was being yanked away from the door by her hair. Her hands flew to her head and the arm that was grabbing her as it dragged her, half bent over, across the room.

"You little bitch," Devon snarled at her as he pulled her by the hair back into the room. "I did fucking everything for you. I helped you move your furniture when you rearranged your place," he threw her face first onto the bed but her legs were still dangling off the side. "I gave you rides whenever you needed them even though you have your own car," she gripped the sheets with her hands and turned to look down her body at him, but she didn't try to change how she was lying on the bed with her ass facing him. "I even got into this whole going to a convention thing you like so much and paid for the tickets and for us to get this hotel room." Devon ripped the ears off his head and threw them at her. They stung her back a bit where they hit and it made her heart race even more than it was now. "You've been so fucking selfish that you didn't even answer if you would be my girlfriend till after we got here and it was all paid for."

He started ripping off the costume he was wearing. "Well fine, this whole me trying to be nice to you and date you thing is done. You aren't even that pretty in the first place. Your tits aren't very big, your hair is too short to really play with, I don't even know what I fucking saw in you in the first place." Devon had stripped shirtless. His belt was hanging around his neck and he was finishing taking off the pants that were part of his costume. All that was left were his boxers. Karena was rolling over to sit up when Devon stopped talking and got a cruel smile on his face.

"I've got that note," he said, almost like he was talking out loud to himself. Karena had never seen him anywhere near like this and didn't know what to expect, but her heart was pounding faster than she could ever remember.

"I guess I should have told..." she started. Devon stopped her mid-sentence by stepping forward and slapping her in the face. His hand then went to her throat and shoved her down onto the bed. His hand was grabbing her so tight it was hard to breathe as he growled in her ear,

"But you were too retarded to tell me sooner. If you would have told me before I would have learned about this whole aggressive thing and I could have dated you and you could have gotten the abuse I guess you want." He let go of her throat and Karena caughed as she gasped for air. While she was coughing he grabbed her wrists and pinned them down to the sides of her head. Devon was straddling her and shifted up so his cock would be above her tits.

"Devon, I..." Karena started. Devon let go of her wrist and slapped her again to shut her up.

"Shut the fuck up you little fuck slut," he snarled at her. His hand went from her face to his boxers to pull out his dick that was quickly growing. He pinned her wrist down again and started rubbing his dick against her chest as he said, softly, "You will never be my girlfriend. You aren't worth it. I guess we'll be friends sometimes, but not now. Now," he picked up his hips and slammed his erect penis into that space between her breasts, hammering her over and over as he continued, "now you are just my toy. My little, worthless fuck toy. Actually..." Suddenly he slid down and bit her nipple hard. She cried out a little bit even though she was trying to be quiet. "You wanted a wolfie. This wolfie will own you and, "he clamped his teeth down on her other nipple, twisting a little bit this time, "I'll use you as a chew toy sometimes." Devon let go of her wrists and slid off her to stand again. He stepped out from between her legs to the side and slid off the belt from around his neck.

"Now, chew toy, tell me you like that." He was sliding the belt in his hands to hold it a certain way. Karena couldn't find the words he wanted. She just watched him and kept lying there with her legs spread. Devon scoffed at her. "Huh... too stupid to even talk right now. Well, if you don't like it, then move." After he said that, he swung his arm. The belt whipped out and hit the inside of her thigh near her pussy. She squeeked a bit, clenched her fists around the sheets and spread her legs more.

"So, you like being punished for being a dumb bitch?" The sharp pain from between her legs was blinding. All she could do was nod.

"You want me to own you?" She gasped and nodded as the next whip hit dead center and spots flew in front of her eyes.

"You want me to remind you how worthless you are?" She didn't even know that she cried out after the next hit also whipped her covered pussy but she thought the said yes, or nodded yes, or something.

"You want me to bruise you and hurt you?" She had to move her hands for balance as her back arched with this hit. She was crying, begging, pleading, and she couldn't even think of what she was begging for anymore.

"You want me to use you and throw you away when I'm done wasting my time with you?" She thought she was able to actually cry out the word yes that time. Her pussy was throbbing, her tits were going to bruise from him biting them. She was crying as he used pain to put her in her place.

"You want my dick to fuck every hole you've got?" her toes curled so much her feet were off the floor as she tried to spread her legs even further for his belt-whip. She was so overwhelmed that she didn't even hear the crack as the tip of the belt marked her pussy again. She felt it, but there was already so much it was hard to tell where the earlier pleasure-pain stopped and the new pain-pleasure started.

"You pathetic skank," he growled at her as he climbed back on top of her, "You haven't earned getting fucked like that. I would have let a girlfriend suck on it, but you... "he slid his hand beneath her costume to the side of her chest, "you aren't my girlfriend. You know, you don't even get to have me touch them skin to skin. I'm not drunk enough to think they're all that nice." As the words for how he really thought of her body sank in he rolled her over onto her side. He yanked her arms so they were folded over her chest then he slid his belt around her body. He wrapped it around her upper back and over her wrists which were over her chest. He fastened it tight to it was hard for her to breathe.

"I..." she wasn't even sure what she wanted to say, but she didn't get to say it. As soon as started his hand clamped down on her throat, choking her.

"The only words I want to hear out of your moron mouth are 'Yes, Wolfie'. Dumb Bitch." He let go and she tried to not cough to get her breath back. "Well, you're too stupid to understand so I have to tell you," he began as he rolled her back over onto her stomach with her legs spread and hanging off the bed. "When I'm using you, you can only call me Wolfie. If you want to say something first, say Wolfie to ask permission to speak. That simple enough for you, Toy?"

"Yes, Wolfie," she said, her voice shaking.

"Good, at least the dumb bitch can learn eventually," he said behind her before slapping her ass with his hand. She gasped, expecting a pause or for him to say something but he just spanked her again. And again, and again, and again. he wasn't stopping or pausing, almost like he was finding out how fast he could go. Then, without warning, his hands grabbed her hips and he slammed his cock against her crack. All she could do was take it as he pounded her slapped and raw ass with his long hard dick. Before she got used to his fast rhythm he yanked her backwards so she was kneeling on the floor and he was grabbing her chin and fucking the back of her head. After just a couple seconds he almost stopped and she felt him twitch a bit behind her. Then she felt something warm, wet, and sticky in her hair.

When he was done spraying in her hair, he reached down and unfastened his belt. He pulled it away from her and stopped holding her to him. He stepped away from her and Karena slowly fell to the floor on her side, panting. When she looked up he had already tucked his dick back inside his boxers.

"Get up and wash your hair," he told her. "I paid for us to come to this thing so we might as well enjoy it for a little while. If you're lucky I'll get bored later." He turned to put his clothes back on. She just sat on the floor, watching him, catching her breath. After he had slipped on his pants he looked over at her.

"Get. Up. Now." His words were not a suggestion. She nodded.

"Yes, Wolfie," she murmured and got up to go wash her hair.