Nice Guy Syndrome? Nope!

Story Info
Black gentleman leaves ghetto gal for white lady.
3k words
9.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,102 Followers

"Del, don't forget the damn toiletries I put on the top of the list, and as for the strawberry cheesecake, it's in the bakery section of Walmart," Marla Curling-Beaumont all but shouted at her husband Delvin Beaumont. Sitting on the couch, the tall, blonde-haired, alabaster-skinned, somewhat surly and very pregnant gal flashed her husband a smile a shark would recognize. She was in the middle of binge-watching Luke Cage and would not be disturbed, lest it was to satisfy one of her cravings...

"I'm on it, dear," Delvin Beaumont replied, as he grabbed his keys, and Marla's grocery list, and headed out of their Barrhaven townhouse. Outside, the Ontario winter greeted him with full force...and then some. Gale-force winds, heavy snow, and icy roads, all that awaited him, as he made his way to the car. This is no time for a Haitian brother to be outside, this cold stuff is for White people, Delvin thought to himself.

A year and a half ago, Delvin's life changed, and not just because he finally graduated from Carleton University with his Criminology degree after five and a half years in the programme. Nope, his life changed because the right woman came into it, or rather, shoved her way into it. Marla came, saw and most definitely conquered, as they say. And now they were married with a son on the way.

The prospect of fatherhood had Delvin Beaumont both scared and excited, which were perfectly normal emotions for a man facing such formidable challenges. Born on the island of Haiti, and raised in the Capital of Canada, Delvin is the son of two worlds. As Delvin drove to Walmart through the snow-drenched streets of Barrhaven, Ontario, he saw an accident on Longfields road, and winced in sympathy. Hope these poor bastards are okay, he thought.

Delvin thought of all the twists and turns his life had taken in a year and a half, and smiled. In spite of his many difficulties, and the ups and downs of his relationship with Marla Curling-Beaumont, the beautiful, feisty gal whom he married, he was thankful for a lot of things. Anything was better than what his old life was like. A dreary existence spent hoping and daydreaming for changes which he thought would never come. The memories pulled away at him, and he remembered his not-so-distant past...

"Delvin, I like you, I do, but you're too nice for me, I am sorry but I need a brother with more edge, you know?" Sheila Jackson said, and Delvin Beaumont nodded, and sighed. The two of them were sitting inside the Starbucks located near Lansdowne Stadium in the south end of Ottawa, Ontario. Delvin, who was part of the security staff at Lansdowne, came to have coffee with his so-called 'prospective' girlfriend, but things didn't work out. Nice guy syndrome strikes again, or something...

Sheila Jackson, a six-foot-tall, curvy, short-haired and deliciously thick sister originally from Montego Bay, Jamaica, was a newcomer to the Criminology programme Carleton University when Delvin met her a couple of months ago. Delvin always had a thing for tall, dark-skinned women of African or Afro-Caribbean descent with big butts. It started with his fascination with Tennis champion Serena Williams in his younger years, and continued well into his twenties. That's why he initially approached Sheila at school, got her digits, and began seeing her. Now he was starting to wish he'd left her alone...

"It's cool, Sheila, no need to apologize, you like what you like," Delvin said softly, and then he stood up, flashed her a sad little smile, and then walked away. He could hear Sheila call his name, and felt other people inside the Starbucks stare at him, but he ignored both sets of distractions. All of a sudden, he wished that he had spent his break time on something else. Wasted time wasn't something anyone could ever get back. Sighing, Delvin went back into the complex, and headed for the men's washroom.

"What do women see when they look at me?" Delvin asked his reflection, and the six-foot-two, broad-shouldered and somewhat chubby but still handsome, dark-skinned, dreadlocked young Black man in the mirror stared back at him. It was ironic. In the eyes of lily-White Canadian society, Delvin Beaumont, the son of hard-working Haitian immigrants, was considered different because of his dark skin, his dreads, and his deep voice. Even at his racially diverse university campus, people tended to stare at him.

Hell, the other day, while Delvin was boarding the OC Transpo bus leaving the suburb of Barrhaven, Ontario, for downtown Ottawa, he saw an old White lady trip. On this crowded bus full of people going to work or school or whatever, Delvin was the only one who helped the old lady. When she turned to look at him, having regained her footing, she blinked in surprise. Oh, the old White lady thanked Delvin for his kindness of course, but she did look shocked, for one tenth of a second, when she saw who her good Samaritan turned to be.

"Welcome to my life," Delvin said to his reflection, and then he put his game face on. Tucking his hair under a tuque, Delvin readjusted his uniform, and returned to work. There was a big football game tonight, pitting the defending Canadian Football League champions, the Ottawa RedBlacks against a high-ranked professional football team from the Prairies. Like everyone else on duty, Delvin had a job to do. Might as well go and do it. Tuition had gone up at Carleton University recently, much to Delvin's annoyance. That's why he was taking extra shifts at Lansdowne...

"Hey, Del, are you alright? You look like hammered shit," came a familiar voice, and Delvin closed his eyes hard, then turned to face the source of said voice. Supervisor Marla Curling stood there, tall and athletic, with her short blonde hair, lively green eyes full of mischief, her lip curled as if ready to unleash a plethora of snide remarks. Among the security team at the stadium, Marla was known as the tomboyish gal with the sharp wit. Neither clients nor co-workers escaped her tart tongue, ever. The lady was simply fearless...and annoying.

"Oh, hey, Marla. Just another day on the job," Delvin said, hoping Marla was going to drop the subject and leave him alone. After Sheila simply ripped his guts out, friend-zoning the hell out of him after he'd been seeing her for over a month, Delvin was in no mood to get hassled by yet another female. It's like women can sense when a brother is having a lousy day like sharks smelling blood, Delvin thought bitterly.

"You sure, Del? You look like someone decked you or something," Marla said, offering him her hand to shake. Delvin smiled, shrugged and shook Marla's hand, and as expected, she nearly crushed his. On most days, Marla barely registered as female in Delvin's mind because she was so, ahem, not very feminine. The gal worked out a lot, had an iron grip, seemed seriously obsessed with comic books and superheroes, and her fashion sense went from tomboyish to androgynous. There was a lot of speculation about her private life, and sexual orientation, but Delvin seldom paid any heed to such things. He minded his own business at work...

"Well, Marla, if you must know, I just got dumped," Delvin heard himself say, and then he instantly ( and silently ) cursed himself for telling Marla, of all people, such things. Marla's eyes widened, and she bit her lip, then sighed. Delvin watched her face closely, on guard for the telltale signs of mockery or sarcasm. He'd once heard Marla taunt a drunk, overweight middle-aged White male client who came onto her during a football game by telling him that he was probably impotent. Stung by the remark, the dude attacked Marla, who swiftly tackled him and held him down until the cops arrived to haul him away...

"Delvin, I am so sorry," Marla said, and to Delvin's immense surprise, there was a lot of sympathy in her tone of voice and facial expression. Delvin paused, wondering if he should continue. Marla folded her arms across her chest, and looked at him expectantly. Clearly the lady wasn't ready to let such things go. Nodding, Delvin decided to fess up. Might as well get it out of his system as quick as possible. Moving on was the best thing to do...

"Long story short, Sheila dropped my ass because I'm too nice, or some shit like that, I think that deep down she wants a thug, not a boring gentleman like me," Delvin said, shrugging nonchalantly as if he didn't care. He actually surprised himself by opening up to Marla, the last person he ever thought he'd confide into. Miss Congeniality she definitely wasn't. Marla stood there, quietly observing him and listening intently to his every word. When Delvin finally fell silent, Marla's eyes bore into his, and amazingly, she grinned.

"Delvin, I don't know this Sheila person, although I've seen you talking to her a few times, but I can tell you, as a woman, that confidence in a man is sexy, so quit whining and toughen up," Marla said, grinning. Delvin sighed, knowing that this was exactly the sort of cliché thing that a snarky chick like Marla Curling, Goddess of Sarcasm and Nerdy Behavior, would say. Nobody would ever accuse that woman of being sensitive, or soft and sweet, that's for damn sure.

"Well, thank you for this insight, Marla, I feel better already, I think I'll go to work now," Delvin said, and he tipped his tuque to her, and then turned to leave. He'd barely started doing that when he felt Marla's strong hand on his shoulder, and rolled his eyes. Spinning around, he turned to say something. Delvin didn't like random people, male or female, touching him, and was about to say something to that effect, but didn't get the chance...

"Delvin, I wasn't done talking to you, don't do this shit again, unless you want me to pull rank," Marla said, and she flashed him a dangerous smile. Delvin looked at her and hesitated, unsure how to reply. Marla drew closer, and this time her hand moved from his shoulder to his collar. Suddenly, her face was inches from his, so close that Delvin could smell her mint, and the men's Cologne that she put on for some reason. There was a playfulness and a challenge in Marla's emerald eyes. Filled with inspiration, Delvin boldly and impulsively bridged the gap between him and Marla...

"You got it, boss lady," Delvin replied, and then he kissed Marla. Truth be told, while impulsively kissing his boss, Delvin was well aware that he was risking his career, not to mention perhaps a swift kick to the groin, and maybe a sexual harassment accusation. Fortunately, Marla kissed him back with a passion which surprised him. When they came up for air, Marla grinned at Delvin, and then jabbed him hard on the chest with her index finger.

"Not bad, handsome, not bad at all, now, no peace for the wicked, get back to work," Marla said, laughing, and then she winked at Delvin and walked away. Delvin stood there, smiling faintly, still amazed by what just happened. He watched Marla walk away, and for the first time ever, he thought of several things that should have been obvious to him. Marla ignored all the other guys at work but liked to bug him...perhaps because she liked him. Oh, and last but not least, dammit, that tomboyish gal had one hell of an ass on her!

That's how it all began between Delvin and Marla. During his next break, Marla came along, supposedly to nitpick like she usually did with all the guards under her supervision. Instead of work talk, they made out, and then exchanged numbers, then made out some more. The next day, they went to watch Star Wars : The Last Jedi at Scotiabank Theater in Gloucester.

"You're a unique woman," Delvin said to Marla, as they walked out of the movie theater. Marla grinned and shrugged. For this occasion, she wore a Black leather jacket over a long-sleeved red silk shirt, from the men's section of course, Black silk pants and Black leather boots. Her short blonde hair was tucked under a red, Black and White Ottawa Senators tuque. Marla looked beautiful, in her own unique, tomboyish way, and Delvin liked it.

"Hmm, keep sweet talking me, handsome, and I'm going to wreck your life, and make you mine," Marla taunted Delvin, and he smiled and kissed her. A few days later, after grabbing lunch at Creole Sensations restaurant in Vanier, Ontario, they went back to Marla's place and had some fun. That night, Delvin, who'd been around the block a few times, learned a thing or two, thanks to Marla's raw passion and bedroom fury, as she put it...

"You're trying to kill me, but I like it," Delvin said, as Marla proceeded to sexually exhaust him, and then some. Once they got to her one-bedroom spot in Gloucester, Delvin and Marla wasted no time getting naked, and he marveled at her tall, muscular, heavily tattooed, taut and toned body. Marla rubbed her small, firm breasts, and looked at Delvin, a coy look on her face. Marla grinned, and then gestured for Delvin to come to her, which he did toot sweet...

"You haven't felt anything yet," Marla teased as Delvin pulled her into his arms, kissed her, then went to work on her. As it turns out, Marla was bossy, both at work and in the bedroom, but Delvin didn't mind. He laid Marla on the living room couch, and then proceeded to lick the tall, tantalizing blonde goddess from her head to her toes. He sucked on her breasts, teasing the areolas with the tip of his tongue. Sliding his hand between her muscular thighs, Delvin began fingering Marla's pussy, and although tense at first, she relaxed and enjoyed.

"Just relax, Marla," Delvin instructed as he worked his magic on her. Marla closed her eyes and moaned softly as Delvin buried his face between her thighs and licked her pussy like a nomad finding an oasis after many days in the desert. He lapped away at her, watching as she moaned and squirmed, in the throes of ecstasy. Later, he put her on all fours, and proceeded to worship her big creamy White ass, something he'd been wanting to do for ages.

"Hmm, yes, Del, eat my ass," Marla said softly, and Delvin did just that, loving the way she kept shaking her big ass and grinding it against his face. Delvin got his tongue deep in there, and inhaled sharply, loving the way Marla's ass smelled and tasted. She had a big beautiful ass which was meant to be savored. At the same time, he fingered her wet pussy. He lathered her ass with his tongue until she came. Afterwards, Delvin was ready to fuck, but Marla wanted to taste his dick first...

"Hmm," Delvin moaned, as Marla grabbed his dick and tugged on it before taking him into her mouth. Delvin held his breath as Marla winked at him before sliding her fingers into his ass while fellating him. Later in their relationship, he would learn that Marla had a fondness for anal play. Hell, she even talked him into letting her fuck him up the ass with her strap-on dildo...and on several occasions. Delvin got hard as a rock, and Marla stood up, and rubbed his dick against her pussy.

"Let's do this," Marla said, and then she kissed Delvin...hungrily. After rolling a condom on his hard dick, he embraced her, and she climbed on top of him. They got it on right on the living room floor, and Delvin was astonished by Marla's passion. Impaling herself on his dick, Marla began riding the hell out of Delvin's dick, howling in wicked pleasure and deliciously hot pain as he filled her up.

"Oh you're such a freak," Delvin said, as he put Marla on all fours, and took her like this, face down and ass up. The short-haired, muscular, tattooed Amazon moaned softly as her lover gripped her hips, slamming his dick into her. Marla's big round ass kept grinding against Delvin's groin, giving him a great visual to work with as he fucked her hard. For hours they went at it, fucking with wild abandon, until all strength left their bodies...

"Think I got this Sheila out of your system, lover?" Marla asked, and Delvin nodded and kissed her. They lay there, reeking of each other's love juices, exhausted and happy. Delvin took Marla's hand and brought it to his lips. She looked at him, seemingly surprised, then smiled. Looks like I can surprise my favorite tomboy after all, Delvin thought with a mischievous smile.

"Sheila who?" Delvin replied, and then he kissed Marla again. In the present, Delvin smiled to himself as he remembered those bygone days, when he was courting Marla. Their first time was quite memorable. He was still smiling when his turn came at the checkout counter at the Walmart in Barrhaven, Ontario, and the cashier, a short young Afghan woman, smiled at him then cleared her throat loudly. Delvin excused himself, and then paid for the toiletries, orange juice, frozen pizzas, and last but not least, the strawberry cheesecakes that his pregnant wife craved.

"Welcome back, handsome," Marla Curling-Beaumont smilingly said to her husband Delvin Beaumont as he came home, his arms laden with foodstuffs. Delvin, still frozen from being outside, looked at his darling wife and smiled, for Marla stood there, very pregnant, and apparently craving something other than cheesecakes, for she opened her bathrobe, revealing her gorgeous body. Delvin put down his burdens and went to her, to tend to his husbandly duties. His beloved Marla is a demanding woman, after all...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,102 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife in Vegas finds Two Black Men Wife trapped in Vegas by snow storm - They meet.in Interracial Love
King of the Cul-De-Sac Son forces himself on his mother after they move.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Amy's New Janitor A busty white wife lusts after her old, black janitor.in Interracial Love
Bad M.I.L.F THICK M.I.L.F blackmails her daughter's boyfriend for sex!!in NonConsent/Reluctance
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
More Stories