Nice Guys Finish Last

Story Info
Katie thought she liked nice guys. Until she met Todd...
11.1k words
4.58
139k
187
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
damonX
damonX
3,001 Followers

Katie hummed to herself as she strolled down the hallway, her small arms holding a large basket of laundry braced against her stomach. As she reached to door to the laundry room, she pinned the basket to the wall as she dug for her key in her pocket. As she produced the tiny key, she lifted a knee to help her shaking arm bear the weight of the encumbering load as she struggled to slip it into the door. As the towering basket tipped to the side, a sock fell off onto the floor.

"Need some help there?"

Katie turned her head to see Todd standing in the hall, his arms crossed in front of his shirtless chest, a smug look of contentment plastered across his face.

"Sure," she answered, turning back to her laundry. "Can you grab that sock?"

"Well I could..." he muttered, strolling over casually. "But I think I'd rather watch you bend over and pick it up."

"Arrrrgggg," she growled with irritation as she turned back to the door. "Asshole."

"Ooooh, I like it when you talk like dirty," he shot back with a charming smile. "Relax. Here."

Katie pushed the door open and shoved her way into the laundry room as Todd tossed the sock over her head onto the pile of laundry in her arms. She tried to ignore him as she set the basket on a nearby table and searched through her pockets for a quarter. With his usual cocky smirk, Todd hopped up on the table beside the basket as he continued his playful harassment.

"So what brings you to my building?" he asked, his legs swinging to and fro. "Is Paul making you do his laundry now?"

"No," she answered curtly. "Paul doesn't make me do anything. I'm doing my own laundry."

"Okay, Okay. Geez Katie, you need to lighten up a bit."

"Whatever," she muttered dismissively.

"Seriously," Todd pressed on. "You seem tense. Is your boyfriend not putting out lately or what?"

"Ugh," she groaned, turning away in disgust as she opened the washing machine and placed the coins in the slots. "You're such a pig."

Todd laughed.

"Where is Paul anyways?" he asked, turning to poke through her laundry. "I haven't seen him today."

"He had to go to his mom's. He'll be back tomorrow."

"Whoa! What do we have here?"

Katie turned to see Todd beaming with excitement as he held up a little black lacy pair of panties, inspecting them with a lecherous grin.

"Give me those!" she ordered angrily, reaching in futile as he held them just out of arms reach.

"Okay, relax," he said, finally let her snatch the tiny black garment from his hand. "Seriously though...I didn't know you had it in you. I always took for a granny-panties kind of girl."

"Great," she answered abruptly. "I'm not discussing my underwear with you."

"Oh come on," he pleaded, retaining his ever present cocky smile. "It's not like I was trying to smell them."

His face turned serious for a brief moment.

"Can I smell them?"

Katie shook her head in amazement as Todd broke out in laughter once again. As she began heaving armloads of clothing into the washer, she turned back to him.

"What do you mean 'granny-panties' kind of girl?"

Todd shrugged.

"You just don't really strike me as the adventurous type," he explained. "I mean..."

"You don't even know me!" Katie snapped, cutting him off as he leaned back in surprise.

"I know how girls like you are..." he continued cautiously.

"Girls like me?"

"Yeah. You know...good girls."

"So you think I'm a good girl?"

"Not that there's anything wrong with that," he added in promptly. "I mean, you have kind of a sexy librarian thing going on there. Some guys like that sort of thing."

"Just because I don't dress like a slut, like the girls that you take home every night...doesn't mean I'm a good girl."

"You don't need to dress like a slut," Todd explained casually. "But it wouldn't hurt if lost the glasses once in a while..."

Katie glared at him with daggers in her eyes as if daring him to continue.

"...and it wouldn't hurt you to show a little skin. I mean, you look like you have a tight little body under there..."

"Okay!" she stated firmly as she slammed the washer door shut. "That will do."

"You'd look hot in a little skirt or..."

"Shut up!" she snapped, starting to feel a little self conscious. "Maybe you should show less skin! Why the hell are you walking around without a shirt on all the time?"

"I get hot," he explained with an amused laugh. "And don't pretend you don't love it."

As he spoke, Todd brought his arms up into a cheesy, mock bodybuilder pose as he continued to tease his friend's girlfriend. Katie shook her head and wet back to her laundry, trying not to feed his ego by looking his way. The truth was, she did find his body very attractive, although she would never admit it. In fact, he was probably one of the best looking guys she had ever known. The problem was...he knew it. Women tended to love him and he certainly loved women. Even with his offhanded, sexist remarks and dirty jokes, he tended to get any female he wanted. Particularly, he had a specific penchant for 'attached' women, specifically lusting after married or engaged ones. In fact, he had even managed to bed several of Katie's friends, including her best friend Kendra a few weeks earlier.

"You never did tell me why you are here." Todd stated, hopping down off the table.

"The laundry machine in my building is out of order," she explained. "And my roommate's boyfriend is visiting."

"You're roommate huh?" Todd perked up with interest. "I don't think I've ever met her. Is she hot?"

"Does it matter?" Katie scoffed. "It's not like you have any standards anyway."

"Oww," he exclaimed, putting his hands to his chest, feigning insult. "I'm hurt!"

"And..." he continued as his face turned serious for a rare moment. "I do have standards...because..."

He leaned in close behind her as he whispered in her ear.

"...I still wouldn't fuck you."

Todd immediately burst out laughing as Katie swung out with an open palm, beating him several times about the shoulder as he stumbled away chuckling.

"Awww," he said, sensing that he might have actually hurt her feelings. "I'm kidding."

He came forward with arms out in an exaggerated hug, as she held him off as best she could. Gradually, he overcame her petite frame and wrapped her in a playful hug.

"I'm just kidding. I'd fuck you," he muttered in a baby-like voice, as Katie struggled to push him away.

Todd kept laughing as she shook her head and walked out of the laundry room into the hall. As much as Katie pretended to be annoyed by his antics, she genuinely enjoyed his company. He seemed to be able to make any situation fun, even if it was at the expense of others. And she did actually wonder why Todd had never made a pass at her before. Could it be because he was casual friends with her boyfriend Paul? Or was he simply just not that attracted to her? That question bothered Katie more than she thought it should.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

A few hours and a couple more loads of laundry later, Katie stood inspecting herself in the mirror. After Todd's comments, she had decided to dress a little sexier than usual for her upcoming night out. She had recently purchased a little black dress that she had planned on wearing for her cousin's upcoming wedding, but she had decided to wear it that night instead. As she looked at herself in the mirror, she removed her glasses and set them aside.

At barely 5'2 and possessing an extremely youthful appearance, Katie had always been taken as much younger than her actual 23 years. The main reason she had usually opted to wear her glasses was because they tended to make her look more her age. Always shying away from provocative clothing and cute little outfits, she dressed conservatively so that she would be taken seriously in her career. Her body was lithe and petite, with slender legs and moderately sized breasts. Her chestnut colored hair was usually cut short, but recently she had allowed it to grow longer, now reaching down to her shoulders. Her facial features were soft with a tiny little button nose and piercing green eyes that were usually hidden behind her sensibly framed glasses.

Katie gave herself one more look, before heading out the door to meet her friend.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"You look hot tonight!" Kendra exclaimed, sipping her cosmopolitan as she sat across from her friend.

"Thanks," Katie said in response, looking down into her drink with a vacant, preoccupied gaze.

"What is with you tonight?" Kendra asked, hitting her friend's shoulder with a light backhanded slap. "You seem a little...strange."

"Do you see me as a good girl?" Katie asked, completely ignoring her friend's question.

"Umm...Why?"

"Do you? Just answer the question."

"I don't know Kate," she answered, sitting back with surprise. "I guess you're...a bit conservative."

Katie frowned and continued to look down into her drink.

"Why?" Kendra insisted. "Where is this coming from?"

"I don't know," she said after a moment of silence. "I saw Todd earlier today. He made a style="mso-spacerun: yes">

Kendra burst out into laughter as Katie scowled in response.

"Todd?" she exclaimed, still laughing. "You can't listen to anything he says!"

"Whatever," Katie muttered with a dismissive wave of her hand as she took another drink.

Another moment of silence followed before Kendra spoke again.

"So...when did you see Todd?"

"Oh my god," Katie cursed as she shook her head. "I knew that was coming."

"Did he look good?" Kendra pressed on. "What was he wearing?"

"I can't believe you like him," Katie stated without answering her friend's questions. "He's such a prick."

"Yeah, but he's so fucking hot!"

Katie shook her head with disapproval as she took another drink.

"So...," she began cautiously as she absently twirled her glass in circles. "What...was he like?"

"Huh?" Kendra asked, her brow furrowing with confusion. "What do you mean?"

"Like...in bed. What was Todd like when you slept with him?"

"Ahhh," she said with a large, beaming smile. "Why? Are you looking for something on the side?"

"No!" Katie spat with disgust. "I was just wondering...what the big deal is."

"Well," Kendra began, leaning in close as the volume of her voice lowered. "I can tell you...that among all the guys I've been with..."

"Uh huh."

"He was by far the best."

"Really?" Katie muttered, her interest growing quickly. "Why? What did he do?"

Kendra's eyes rolled back in her head as she began to reminisce, a blissful expression crossing her smiling face.

"Mmmm, everything," she uttered, sucking air in through her tightly closed teeth. "He just...took control, and did whatever he wanted to me. It was so hot."

"And you liked that?" Katie asked with surprise. "Him...controlling you?"

"Oh yeah!" Kendra answered quickly. "There's nothing better than a guy who knows what he wants and knows how to get it."

"That sounds a little...rough."

"I like it rough!" Kendra exclaimed, flashing a bright, playful smile.

Katie looked back to her drink as she began to think...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Katie stumbled down the hallway of her boyfriend's apartment on aching feet, cursing her decision to wear high heels. After a night of dancing and numerous cosmopolitans, she was tired and moderately inebriated, looking forward to some ice cream and a warm bed. She slipped the key into the lock and turned, pushing the door open.

"Son of a bitch!" she cursed, realizing that she had left a load of laundry in the washing machine earlier that evening.

As she began to search through her purse and pockets for the key to the laundry room, she soon realized that she had left it in on top of the washing machine when she was last in there. She was about to concede to her misfortune when she had an idea. Dropping her purse on the floor, she kicked her heels off and stepped back out in the hallway. Taking a few steps, her strides brought her to the next door. She raised her fist, hesitated for a moment, and then knocked on the door before her. She waited for an agonizing moment, before she started to turn away back to Paul's apartment.

Then the door opened.

"Well, what the fuck do we have here?" Todd blurted, as he stepped out into the hallway.

Katie spun around to face him as his eyes widened with amazement.

"Wow," he exclaimed, his eyes scanning her up and down. "I'm impressed. I think this is the first time I've ever seen you, when you didn't look like a Sunday school teacher."

"Yeah, very funny," she shot back, although his veiled compliment did produce a satisfied feeling of warmth. "I left my laundry in the washing machine. Can you open the door for me?"

"Oh, I guess so," he replied, reaching back inside to grab his keys.

As the two made their way down the hallway, Katie suddenly felt herself feeling quite nervous.

"So...I'm not keeping you from one of your whores am I?" she asked, fidgeting anxiously as she began to feel his eyes roaming her body.

"Nah," he muttered dismissively with a wave of his hand. "She already left."

Katie glanced over at him, noticing from the playful smirk on his face that we was kidding.

"So you must have had a good night," Todd mentioned as she opened the door to the laundry room. "You seem a little...tipsy."

"I've had a few drinks," she answered with a smile as walked past him into the room.

She expected him to go back to his room, but to her surprise, Todd followed her through the open door.

"So how's Kendra doing?"

"She's fine," Katie answered blandly, as she began to transfer her clothes from the washing machine to the dryer.

As she slammed the door shut, she placed her purse on top of the machine and began to search for the three quarters it would take to turn it on. She quickly located one, then another.

"Oh shit," she muttered, realizing that she still needed another coin.

"What's wrong?" Todd asked as Katie turned to face him.

"Do you have a quarter?" she asked.

"Maybe...," he answered cryptically, his smug grin quickly returning to his face. "What will you give me for it?"

Katie was about to cast him a glare of disapproval, but for some reason she stopped herself.

"What do you want?" she asked, as his eyebrows immediately rose with interest. Her uncharacteristic agreeability seemed to catch him off guard and he paused for a moment.

"Give me your panties," he suggested, crossing his arms across his chest.

"Who says I'm wearing any?" she retorted in a promiscuous sounding voice, the remaining alcohol coursing through her blood making her somewhat more flirtatious than usual.

"Well if you prove it...," he continued calmly as his smile broadened. "...I'll give you two quarters."

Realizing her teasing bluff had been called, Katie crossed her arms as well.

"The panties," Todd insisted, taking a coin from his pocket and flipping it into the air. "Or else you can hang your clothes out the window to dry."

"I am not giving you these," she answered adamantly. "They were expensive!"

"Okay," Todd said, catching the quarter in the palm of his hand. "I know what I want."

Katie looked on with curiosity, as she set the coin on the table and pulled his cell phone from his pocket.

"Let me take a picture," he suggested, flipping the phone open.

"What kind of picture?" she asked, her eyes narrowing with suspicion as she expected a lewd or sexual response.

"Just a pic of you in that little dress," he said simply. "You look fucking hot."

Katie felt incredibly flattered by Todd's blunt comment. Maybe it was because he was generally stingy with his compliments, but for some reason that simple sentence had made her feel better than all the adoration heaped upon her by her boyfriend on a daily basis.

"O...okay then," she complied, suddenly feeling like an embarrassed school girl.

Todd's face lit up and he held the phone out before him, eager to snap a shot of his friend's girlfriend.

"Come on," he urged. "Let's see a sexy pose at least."

Growing bold by her intoxicated state, Katie turned her back to him before slowly bending over the dryer, displaying her ass to his lecherous gaze.

"How's this?" she asked softly, looking back over her shoulder with smouldering, sexual expression.

"Perfect," he answered quietly as the picture was taken with a 'snap'.

Katie's heartbeat increased as she heard that sound, knowing that the sexy image would be forever at Todd's disposal. It felt wrong...but for some reason it also excited her.

"Here you go," he said with a charming smile of satisfaction as he handed her the tony coin.

Katie blushed a little as she accepted the quarter before she turned back to the laundry machine. Placing the coins in the slots, she then pushed the slider in and pressed the button as the dryer roared to life. She paused for a moment, feeling Todd's presence looming over her. Taking a deep breath, she remained unmoving as she felt him inching closer.

"What are you doing?" she asked, feeling him begin to press into her body from behind.

"You know exactly what I'm doing," Todd answered, placing his face to hers and whispering into her ear.

Katie's pulse was racing and her mind became a jumbled mix of thoughts as she felt him brush her hair back behind her ear. She closed her eyes, her increasing desires battling her better sense as she tried to convince herself that Todd's warm breath on her bare skin was having no effect on her.

"Y...you...shouldn't be doing this," she muttered, her voice shaking with uncertainty. "P...Paul...,"

Her words were those of reluctance, but she wasn't even convincing herself. Even the uttering of her boyfriend's name could do nothing to overcome the seething lust that was bubbling up from her subconscious, dying to be unleashed. When she felt his lips touch her neck, she knew that there would be no turning back.

"Do you really want me to stop?" Todd whispered as his hands took hold of her slender hips and he pulled her tiny body into his.

Katie swallowed hard as she felt the growing hardness in his pants pressing into her ass.

"N...no," she replied meekly, her voice barely audible over the whirring of the laundry machine.

He kissed her harder, his teeth biting gently into her soft flesh as his hands slowly descended down her leg. She let out a subtle gasp as his fingers touched the bare skin of her thigh, sliding upwards as she felt her skirt being pulled up the side of her leg. Reflexively, she placed her hand on his, preventing him from exploring further. He stopped briefly before pinning her firmly against the dryer and pushing through her feeble defences, his hand reaching up under her dress.

Again she stopped him, holding his hand against her hip as his eager fingers began to trace the borders of her tiny black panties. Todd's other hand slowly migrated up her body before sliding into her silky brown hair and gradually closing into a fist. Katie's breaths came in rapid gasps as he pulled her head back and hissed into her ear.

"Stop resisting."

The forcefulness of his quiet words caught her off guard, but she found herself melting into his body as she let her hand leave his and allowing him to continue his sensual exploration. Todd's fingers grazed the lacy fabric comprising her underwear, following the thin seam as it travelled down between her legs. Katie fought the urge to stop him, her small body writhing against him as she felt his fingers pressing into her dampening mound through the thin, sheer material.

"Mmmm," he moaned, cupping her pussy through her underwear, his middle and ring fingers massaging her with firm, pressing movements. "You're wet."

The combination of alcohol and much needed sexual excitement sent Katie into a state of elated bliss as her arousal grew under Todd's forceful touch. The crotch of her panties turned wet under his fingers as he pawed her with increasing determination. Pulling the moist material to the side, he quickly found her wet hole and slipped his middle finger deep inside.

damonX
damonX
3,001 Followers