Nice Guys Sometimes Laugh Last

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric managed to keep quiet about his latest run in with Nicole, and he dared not tell Tara what happened for fear she may do something drastic. Though he did not see Tara the rest of the week they kept frequent contact with one another. When Friday came, Eric was getting ready to travel to Memphis when he got a call.

"Hey have you left yet?" A voice said on the phone.

"No not yet." Eric replied.

"Oh good don't go anywhere. I will be there in five minutes." Tara said, before hanging up the phone. She was at Eric's house in a little under five minutes.

"Oh I am so glad you haven't left yet. I rushed to get things done at work so I could come see you before you left." Tara said, as she tightly hugged Eric.

"Well I am glad to see you too." Eric said straining for breath as Tara squeezed him. "In am glad my ribs are healed, because if not that hug surely would have cracked them again." Eric laughed.

"Oh I am sorry." Tara said easing up a bit. "I am just going to miss you is all."

"I'm not going far." Eric said trying to be tough.

"I know but still. Well anyway I just wanted to come by and see you before you left. You better come back to me in one piece."

"Don't worry I will." Eric said leaning down giving Tara a kiss.

An electric pulse went through Tara as Eric kissed her. Never before has a man made her feel like Eric has. Most guys that looked like him are usually self absorbed, womanizing pigs. But not Eric. Tara was not sure how she got so lucky but she had no intentions of messing it up.

"Ok be safe dear." Tara said before returning Eric's kiss then making her way to her car.

While Eric enjoyed seeing his family for the first time in over a year, it was Tara that had his main focus at the moment. He would text her when he could. But he dared not call when family was around, since he was not ready to be barraged with a slew of personal questions. Tara seemed to understand his situation. But that did not keep her from sending graphic messages on how she was going to have her way with him when he got back.

When Sunday morning came Eric said his goodbyes, and set out for the long journey ahead of him. No matter what he did to try and pass the time, the distance just never seemed to get shorter. Finally after three agonizing hours he made it home, and the first thing he did was call Tara.

"Hello." Tara answered.

"Hey. I was just calling to let you know that I made it home."

"Oh good." Tara said containing her excitement. "I have a few things to do, but in a few hours I should be free if you still wanted to hang out."

"You damn straight I want to hang out." Eric said without hesitating.

"Awe did someone miss me?" Tara teased.

"Why yes I did." Eric said being thankful Tara could not see him blush through the phone.

"Well the feeling is mutual." Tara admitted. "In a few hours I plan on showing you how much I missed you. But let me get off of here so I can get some stuff done, and then come see you."

"Good idea." Eric agreed. "I have a few things of my own to do." When in all reality all Eric had to do was put up his suitcases.

Roughly two and a half hours later Tara called Eric letting him know she would be there shortly. At this point Eric's stomach was a knotted up bundle of nerves anticipating Tara's arrival. Eric knew that Tara was into him for more than just sex, but he wanted to prove this time that he was not a one and done man, even if his body was still fatigued from the long car ride.

Tara eventually made it to Eric's house. As she got out of the car, she made her way up the driveway then rang the doorbell. Eric wasted no time getting up to answer the door.

"Well it is about time you showed up." Eric said leaning down to greet Tara with a kiss.

"Well I had to wait almost all weekend to see you. So it is only fair." Tara retorted, before returning the kiss.

Eric suggested they sit on the couch for a bit and talk. Though Eric wanted to talk and catch up with Tara, he still wanted to buy himself some time to calm his nerves, and soothe the growing knot in his stomach. While sitting there talking, Tara draped her legs in Eric's lap, while he reached over and stroked her hair. After talking for awhile Tara began to notice that Eric started to get antsy and could not stay still.

"Are you ok?" Tara asked in a concerned voice.

"Yeah I am fine, just still a little stiff from all that driving earlier." Eric said moving his head side to side trying to work the kinks out.

"Well I got just the thing for that." Tara said reaching in her purse and pulling out a bottle of scented massage oil.

"Are you offering to give me a massage?" Eric said while eyeing the massage oil.

"Why yes I am. But I think we should go to your bedroom, that way I will have more room to work with."

Without saying a word Eric got up and flung Tara over his shoulder and made his way to the bedroom. All Tara could do was laugh like a little school girl, as this mountain of a man whisked her away.

"Ok my only rule is you leave your boxers on for now. I don't want to rush into anything like last time. I want to savor this moment."

"Fine by me." Eric agreed. "Who am I to turn down a free massage. He said, as he layed down on the bed.

While laying there waiting on Tara to rub him down, she stripped out of all clothes, then took the bottle of oil and poured it down Eric's spine. Tara sat there for a moment to admire how the oil shined off of Eric's smooth chocolate toned skin. Then she straddled his legs and began to knead her hands into his back.

"Mmm wow." Eric whispered as Tara worked on his back. "I feel like I should be paying you for this."

"Oh don't worry I will be getting payment soon enough." She said, scooting up and placing her dripping wet slit on the bottom of Eric's back.

"Hey no fair." Eric said, noticing that Tara did not have on any bottoms. "Why do you get to be naked and not me?"

Tara then slid up his back to reach his ear. "Because dear if you were naked right now, your back would be the last thing I would be rubbing right now."

"Oh ok." Eric said taking the hint.

"Oh and I have another surprise for you." Tara said while scooting back down Eric's body. "This massage oil is edible." Tara cooed, as she slowly trailed her tongue down his spine, stopping right at his lower back then licking her way back up again.

"Damn girl the hits just keep on coming." Eric said between moans.

"You don't know the half of it." Tara said as she took off Eric's shorts and used her oiled hands to massage his cock and balls. "Turn over baby, so I can get a better view of that dick." Tara instructed.

Without saying a word Eric turned over on his back, and watched Tara work her magic using her hands to bring his cock to life. After a few more strokes Tara curled her tongue around Eric's shaft, while grazing it with her soft lips. "Does that feel good baby." Tara paused before going back to work on Eric's cock.

"More than you know." Eric said before his eyes started to close and his breathing became heavier.

"Don't cum just yet." Tara purred, as the moisture in her pussy continued to build up.

"Oh don't worry I'm not." Eric said as he reached down and grabbed Tara's waist coaxing her straddle his face.

Needing no further coaxing, Tara was more than happy to use Eric's tongue to soothe her wet opening. Tara braced herself against the headboard, as Eric used his tongue to stimulate her clit first before inserting it inside her pink folds. This caused Tara to gasp and tighten her thighs around Eric's head.

"Ohh yes that's it eat this pussy, dive that tongue deeper." Tara chanted, as she felt an orgasm creep through her body.

Eric sensed she was close to cumming, so he reached up and held Tara in place so she would not move, and shortly aftwards, she was letting out a muffled scream and started cumming, covering Eric's goatee with her necter. Even though she climaxed Eric gave her pussy a few more licks for good measure, which caused Tara to almost crawl out of her skin, because she was very sensitive.

"You are so mean." Tara said as her orgasm started to subside.

"What. I had to make sure you fully climaxed is all." Eric said, trying to play innocent.

"Well it is your turn now." Tara said while and evil grin crossed her face. She then bent over and started sucking on Eric's cock, while giving him a view of her luscious ass, he could still see the moisture glisten off of her pussy as she worked over his cock.

"Oh shit!!" Eric said, as he started to feel his cock twitch, which meant he was about to cum.

"Mmmm. That's it I want it all and you better not hold back either." Tara said as she sucked his cock urging him to unload in her mouth.

Eric was just shocked at what he was hearing. He has never been with a girl that actually wanted him to cum in their mouth, but he had never been with anyone that was as passionate as Tara either. It is usually lick me, then stick me, wham bam boom goes the dynmite, and then it was over. But that was not the case with Tara, he could not describe it, but he felt a certain energy come from her. Something he has never felt before. It was like a force driving him to keep going for more even after he came already.

"I hope you don't think you are getting off easy like last time." Tara said as she swallowed the last bit of cum. "This time you are not leaving this bed until this cock is spitting dust." She said shaking Eric's now flaccid cock.

After cumming, Eric urged Tara to come lay beside him. Which was caught her off guard. But in a good way. Most guys she have been with once they cum that is it. They just want to roll over and go to bed. That was not the case with Eric, he seemed to really enjoy the intimate body contact. While they were laying there Tara laced her fingers with Eric's so that she could admire the contrast in their skin color.

"I just love the way our skin contrast with one another." Tara said softly.

"Yeah I agree." Eric said, unable to find any other words to describe the contrast.

"It is very erotic." Tara said before climbing back on top of Eric and kissing him.

Eric used his hands to hold Tara's head in place, as their tongues rapidly danced with one another. Normally any type of aggressive behavior from a guy would be a turn off, but it was something about Eric that made her want to relinquish control. While they continued to kiss, Eric rolled Tara on her back and teased her pussy with the head of his cock. It was all Tara could do to keep from thrusting her hips foward so Eric could bury all ten inches in her womb. Eric quickly moved down between her legs and placed his mouth on her clit, while his tongue buried itsself inside her wet entrance. Tara wound her legs around Eric's head keeping him in place. Before she was able to cum Eric managed to break free from Tara's hold, and plunge his shaft inside her, since she was well lubricated Eric had no problem burying his entire length inside her. To get a better angle Eric put both of Tara's legs on his shoulders and used his cock to deliver slow deliberate thrusts. Making sure he pulled out almost all the way before inching his way back inside her.

"Yes fuck me Eric, shove that dick inside me, claim this pussy." Tara said between moans, not believing the words coming out of her mouth.

Eric picked up the speed of his thrust, then put her legs down, so he could gain better leverage to fuck her faster. When Eric started to speed up, Tara's nails dug into his back, and she felt her toes curl, as his cock continued to piston inside of her.

Wanting a change of pace Tara motioned for Eric to lay on his back so she could ride him. While riding him Tara used her hands and placed them softly around Eric's neck, then squeezing tighter each time he thrust his cock inside her. Normally guys would freak out when she did this, but Eric seemed to completely trust her, as she kept a firm hold of his windpipe. Eric decided to make an bold move and do the same to her neck. As he used his hands and placed them around her neck as well, Tara offered no resistance, and started bouncing his cock like a possessed woman.

"Yes just like that, don't stop please don't stop." Tara repeated as she started to climax, causing her pussy to spasm.

The combination of Tara's climax and spasming pussy pushed Eric over the edge, and he followed with an orgasm of his own. "Fuck..oh shit...damn." He breathlessly panted taking his hands from Tara's neck. "That was unbelievable. I never felt anything like that before."

"I can honestly say me either." Tara said as she moved her hands from Eric's throat, and snuggled back up beside him. "I was afraid to try that at first, because most guys freak out."

"Yeah I can definitely understand that." Eric said. "I don't know what it is about you, but I feel free to be uninhibited around you, so I just went along with it. I'm glad I did because that was amazing, I had no idea what my body was going to do next."

"I feel the same way." Tara confessed. "Usually I want to be the one in complete control in and out of the bedroom. But there is something about you Eric Jones that causes me to let my guard down."

"Well hopefully you won't resent me for it." Eric said as he leaned over to kiss Tara on the forehead, and played with her hair.

"Not at all, if anything it may cause the opposite." Tara smiled and rested her head on Eric's chest.

"I'm ok with that." Eric said, as he looked at on his counter to see what time it was. "Oh damn. I had no idea it was this late."

"Me either." Tara said as she looked at the clock. "Well good thing I have a change of clothes in the car."

"Oh were you planning on staying?" Eric beamed.

"I had planned on it. I mean if that is ok with you?"

"Permission granted." Eric said, still smiling.

It was not long before they both drifted off to sleep. When Eric's alarm went off it took them a minute to get out of bed. Eric more so than Tara.

"Yikes." Tara exclaimed, as she examined the rake marks she left on Eric's back.

"Is it that bad? I didn't want to be a wimp and complain if nothing was there." Eric said.

"You are defiantly not a wimp I marked you pretty good. I'm sorry, but I don't know what came over me. Guess I just got lost in the moment."

"Yeah I know all about you losing it." Eric laughed. "Anyway enough bitching about a little scratch. I think we would save time if we showered together."

"Yes that is a good idea and I can admire my handi... I mean I can wash your back for you." Tara said as her lips pursed into an evil grin.

"And you say I'm the mean one. Ha." Eric said before getting up to take a shower.

Even though they got off to a late start both Eric and Tara made it to work in a timely manner. As they pulled up they saw Dorian handcuffed, and being escorted to the police car.

"I wonder what that is all about?" Eric said. "I thought he was Mr. Untouchable."

"I don't know." Tara lied. "I guess no one is above the law. C'mon let's go inside it is not nice to stare."

"Yeah you are right." Eric agreed. "Plus I don't want to give them a chance to try and find anything on me. Well not that they would but you know. Anyway let's go inside."

The whole workplace was buzzing with gossip about what happened to cause Dorian to get arrested, no one seemed to know. Well no one but Tara that is. She made sure no one was around before confessing to Eric what happened with Dorian.

"Ok you have to promise to keep this to yourself for now." Tara said as she gave Eric a serious look, to let him know she means business.

"Ok I pinky swear."

"Eric dammit this is serious. I need to know I can trust you."

"Ok all joking aside lay it on me."

"Ok here goes. Well it is true that I was hired to oversee the installation of the new operating system. I also installed a tracking program in all the computers."

"Ok is corporate that nosey." Eric interjected.

"Yes, but with good reason. Over the past few years someone from this branch has been embezzling large sums of money. So even though it was a long shot, they decided to hire someone to install tracking programs in all the computers. Hoping to catch the person. Honestly I thought it was crazy, and if someone was going to be that stupid, I figure they would catch on to why I am here, and stop taking money."

"Wow that is crazy. So is there anyone else from branch they are looking at?" Eric said, slightly worried he would be implicated, even though he is innocent.

"Not that I am aware of. Seems like Dorian acted alone on this one." Tara said, relieved that Eric was not involved.

"Well it could not have happened to a better person. But anyway your secret is safe with me." Eric assured Tara.

It did not take too long for Dorian's transgressions to come to light. Even though Eric was delighted that Dorian would never be back, he was sad about the prospect of losing Tara now that this ordeal was over, but she assured him that would not be the case.

During this turn of events, Eric made no contact with Nicole at all, nor did she try to contact Eric. Eventually Nicole left as well, since most people at work had turned hostile towards her, and since Dorian would not be there to protect her, she saw little reason to stick around.

Even though it was widely known that Eric and Tara were together. No one made a big deal about it. While at work they kept it professional so not to add any fuel to the fire. It was hard for them both to believe that three months time had already past and, things were still going good for them, but Tara was about to soon make a tough choice. When out of the blue an old friend of hers called.

"Are we going to go through this again? You don't even have a finacial advisor yet." Tara said to a voice on the other end of the phone.

"That is where you are wrong at. I have finally convinced the elusive Marcus Hampton to come aboard." Said the voice on the phone.

"Wow Sheldon how did you pull that off." Tara said.

"It's a long story, so does that mean you will consider my offer. I know you got a good thing going now, but think about how much more money you could be making. I am so confident in this business venture that I am willing to match what you are making now."

"Ok Sheldon give me two weeks to think about it and I will get back with you."

"Ok, but this is a once in a lifetime opportunity, you are playing with." Sheldon reiterated.

"And so is finding a guy like Eric." Tara whispered under her breath. "Two weeks." Tara said before hanging up the phone.

Tara had known Sheldon Middlebrook since grade school. Though they never dated, Tara had a feeling that he had the hots for her but never acted on it. She had made it known on more than one occasion that he was like a brother to her. But despite him maybe having feelings for her, she knew that Sheldon was level headed enough to not let personal feelings get in the way of making money. His idea seemed like a crazy adventure, plus she would be moving from Nashville to Saint Louis, but if he managed to convince Marcus, whom she heard was stubborn as a mule, then maybe just maybe he might be on to something.

"Fucking shit." Tara cursed to herself. "Why didn't this happen a year ago?"

During the rest of the day Tara was in a fog. Not really sure on how to approach Eric about her delima. "Hell he just got over a broken heart a few months ago and here I go about to possibly break it again. But I also can't just ask him to pick up everything and follow me either." Tara said to herself, as she felt the bile rise in her throat, just thinking about having this conversation with Eric.

Tara was able to have minimal contact with Eric over the next two days. Giving her time to build up enough nerve to finally talk about it.

"See ya tonight." Tara said hugging Eric before going to the car trying to fight back tears.