Nice Hot Shower

Story Info
We took a hot shower.
2.3k words
3.73
30.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ugh," I groan impatiently. You're late. I've been waiting for you for just over two hours now. I hurried back to my room and have postponed my after-the-gym shower because you swore you'd be right over.

Now, two plus hours later and I'm still waiting on you. I sigh, tapping my foot on the cold tile floor of my empty room. I hate waiting on other people. I just want you to show up, take these stupid books, and pay me the twenty dollars we agreed upon. But more than anything, I want to shower. My body is covered in a layer of sweat and grime - the kind that can only be achieved from a good workout or a twelve hour shift in a kitchen in July. I feel too disgusting to even sit on my bed.

After two and a half hours of waiting, my obsessive need to be clean wins out. I pull out my phone and write a quick text to you, explaining that I need a shower and am highly annoyed that you neither showed nor mentioned anything about running late, only not in so many words; I do still want your money after all. I don't wait for your response. Instead, I turn the shower dial as far as it will possibly go, ensuring that the water will be so hot that it will almost hurt. It is the only way I will feel clean. I slip easily out of my over-sized tee shirt and am left standing in front of a full-length mirror in just a sports bra and yoga pants. There is still a sheen of sweat sticking to the soft curves of my body.

I watch the girl in the mirror, a pale, pretty-enough type with messy blonde hair thrown up into a quick ponytail, bangs half sticking up. She reaches behind her and unclasps the sports bra. It fell unceremoniously to the color and she heaved a small sigh of relief as her perky, small breasts were free at last from their sweaty encasement. I grope gently at my breasts, watching the mirror-self follow suit. Giving a small chuckle, I stop ogling myself and finish undressing. After, I take one last look at my reflection, the mirror already starting to fog up.

"You are beautiful," I tell myself. I don't fully believe it, but hearing it at least makes me smile. Sure, it's the disingenuous sort of smile you give someone who pays you a compliment you don't believe, but it's still a starting point. The girl in the mirror smiles back. She has too many teeth for her little mouth, I think. I sigh and pull my hair out of the messy ponytail, looking at my brightly colored tattoos and their contrast to my cream-colored skin before finally turning away and stepping into the shower.

The scalding water splashes over my naked body and I moan, an involuntary reaction. I focus on slowly, systematically letting each of my major muscle groups relax as the water burns away my filth and what feels like all of my wrongdoings, too. I stand there under that water for what feels like a long while, letting out a few more moans as my body relaxes and my mind lets go of the day.

Once I am fully relaxed and calm, I let my hand roam over my body and gently, idly, start to stroke between the folds of my vagina. My own moans of relaxation had started to taint my thoughts with vivid images of lust and desire. I stick two fingers into myself and smile; I am very wet and not just from the shower. I know I will cum at least twice before the shower is over. It is exactly what I need. I'm pushing in and out with increasing intensity, nearing my second orgasm when I hear a knock on the door.

"Mother fuckin... really?!" I glare at the wall of the shower and pull my fingers our from between my soft pussy lips. A small growl escapes my throat as I open the shower door and wrap myself in a towel, closing the shower and leaving the water on with hopes of returning shortly.

"Melody, if you forgot your keys again, I swear to god I'll kill you, you drunk slut," I grumble impatiently to what I figure is my roommate on the other side of the door. The threat is hollow and the insult more a term of endearment than anything else.

"I think it would be weird if I had keys to a stranger's room, don't you agree?" You smile brilliantly as I open the door to my room. This is the first we've ever met and I find myself stunned silent by your sheer beauty. My mind goes blank and I almost drop my towel. Your skin is the most delicious dark brown I have ever seen and your eyes are dark and friendly. I take a deep breath to regain my composure and find myself suddenly wanting so much more than your money.

"I'm here for the books? For Literature?" Your teeth are stark white and practically glow against your beautiful skin. I want to tell you this, but I refrain, knowing it will cause me to fumble hopelessly as I always do around attractive women.

"Right," I say, turning and leading you into my room, mostly to get myself to stop staring at your face. I grab the books and hand them off to you with a half-forced grin. Nonchalant is not my game.

"Thank you so much!" You beam, your pretty lips revealing those perfect teeth as your nose ring glitters in the light. It takes conscious effort on my part to neither melt nor say anything weird.

"How much did we agree on again?" You ask, furrowing your brow as you peer into your wallet.

"Uhh... twenty," I mumble with a nod, listening to the shower and already missing the water's caress.

"Oh shit! I only have a fifty. Do you have any change?" I sigh and shake my head without checking my wallet. I know I am more than flat broke at present. The movement causes a bead of water to slide from my hair and trail between my breasts. I shiver a little, but as I do, I notice your eyes move to my cleavage and I smirk, feeling perverse but also sort of brilliant.

"Hey, I really don't mean to be a jerk, but I would like to get back to my shower now, so can we figure something out please?" I ask, readjusting my towel and watching those bright gorgeous eyes of yours follow. When my adjusting stops, your eyes snap back to mine and they are sparkling with a mischief that wasn't there before.

"You know, you're very pretty," you say, tongue flicking over your lip quickly, "could we maybe go out some time and call it even?" Your lips turn pouty and you force innocence into your eyes. So you're used to using sex to get your way, huh? I feel a smirk spread across my face.

"Oh sweet girl," I reach up a hand and stroke your cheek. You are young and thin and truly beautiful. You with your dark skin and large eyes and half-dreadlocked hair, I want you. You are exotic and gorgeous and I feel the overwhelming need to add you to my collection.

"Look," I close my eyes, working up my nerve and pushing my annoyance away, "I don't normally do this sort of thing, but you are stunningly gorgeous and I am very interested in this idea of yours. I have an idea of my own, though. I'll admit, this is kind of ballsy, but how about you join me in the shower and we have a good time tonight and we can be squared away?" I muse and I feel your face press into my hand, a kitten, nuzzling her owner. In that moment, I know I'm getting what I want. I run my thumb over your soft, warm cheek and wait a moment before you nod and that gorgeous smile spreads across your lips.

"Yeah, okay," you whisper and nod again. I grin wickedly and drop my hand from your cheek, sliding it into yours. I give a light tug and pull you into my bathroom, which has practically turned into a mini-sauna.

There is so much stem in the bathroom that we can hardly see each other. I run my hands over your shoulders and lightly peck your cheek with a kiss as I thumb the top button of your blouse open. You giggle and I feel a little bit evil, knowing I put this idea into your head. When I have you undressed, I lose my towel. You giggle more and squirm a little at our nakedness. There is no reason to play shy and your doing so almost makes me want to slap you. Instead, I plant soft kisses over your neck and chest. Your skin is like silk under my lips. I find the spots that make your moan and I hit them over and over again with bites and kisses, reveling in your erotic symphony of appreciation. I'm starting to get impatient, so I move us into the shower. As the water washes over you, I feel you relax more under my grip.

I slip behind you to let you enjoy the water fully, and as I do so, I start groping one of your round, soft breasts. I'm sure to flick my thumb over your large nipple when it grows taut beneath my palm. My other hand deftly slips between your legs and strokes over your labia. Your clit beckons me and when I paw at it, your moans increase. Your skin is soft and you have a small, fluffy bush. I am hungry for you. I turn you around and kiss my way down your warm, wet body; my fingers lightly probing at your slit all the while.

At long last, my face is in front of your pussy. I breathe in deep and can smell your sweet, heady arousal. I peek up at you and smile. Your breaths are coming hard and rapidly as my fingers continue to slide in and out of your delicate cunt. As your head tilts back in a moan, I pull your body closer and run my tongue over your clit. The small titanium barbell in my mouth pounds gently against your clitoris as I begin to suckle on it. Your moans adopt a new intensity and I take that as my cue to pull your legs apart and start lapping at your sweet pussy. My tongue pushes my fingers out of its way and it darts in and out of your cunt at a slightly faster pace than my fingers were keeping. Your hands thread into my hair and pull, and I breathe a soft moan of my own into your cave, turning in that moment to bite your thigh hard. You hold my head in place and I resume passionately eating your fuzzy, delicious cunt. Your legs start to shake and I grab your ass, digging in my nails to hold you steady. For a brief moment, I wonder if I'll drown between your soaked pussy and the water rushing over us, but then decide there is no better way to die.

My tongue ring flicks against your clit and a spasm rolls through your body. I grin because I can tell you are close to climaxing and I want nothing more in that moment. I slurp at your slit and thrust my tongue into you, exploring your pussy and lightly beating your walls with my tongue ring. You moan louder still and your body quakes. I don't stop even though you're gasping for air and announcing your orgasm. My tongue and lips move in sync against your cunt as your wails of pleasure rain down from above me. Your legs are shaking so hard I'm surprised you can still stand. I stop on once your moans die down to small, pitiful whimpers. As I release my grip from your ass and you pull your hands from my hair, I gently lean you against the wall of the shower. Neither of us can trust your legs to support you right now. I plant a few kisses along the curve of your neck before meeting your mouth with my own. This kiss is slow and gentle, a great contrast to the beating I just delivered to your pussy. You smile as I pull back, your eyes glossy with that recent-orgasm haze, and your breaths still coming in labored gasps.

"Do you... want me to...?" You trail off as you see me shaking my head. I plant another kiss on your lips.

"No. I'm a giver. I just wanted you to cum. You can go now," I bite your lip and turn you to face the shower door as I open it. I give your ass a quick, firm smack and you are on your way. I wonder what your boyfriend will think of the claw marks I left on your otherwise smooth ass cheeks, before realizing I don't give a shit.

My fingers and toes are covered in wrinkles and I make the decision to hasten the rest of my shower. When I step out, I dry off and change into pajamas. Returning to my room, I see that you are gone and so are the books I promised you. I smirk when I see what was left in their stead. A note:

"Thanks for everything. I know you said twenty, but tonight was worth this and more." It's signed with a heart. I laugh and crumple the note, tossing it in the garbage and pocketing the fifty without another thought.