Nice, Long Weekend

Story Info
Long weekend of fun.
2.9k words
4
12.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day is finally here. I go to the airport to pick you up; you're staying with me for the weekend.

You walk up to me as I'm waiting at your gate. Your only luggage is a small bag; you're not going to be wearing many clothes this weekend. You immediately throw your arms around my neck and pull me in to kiss me. Your tongue plunges into my mouth, dancing with my tongue.

I reluctantly break the kiss and we leave for my truck. I hold the door and let you walk in front of me. All I can see at the bottom of your plaid skirt is the curve of your ass. As if my dick wasn't hard enough, seeing your ass makes it even harder.

We get to my truck and open the door to let you in, and you pull me too you again, kissing me hard, tongue dancing with mine. Your hand reaches to my pants and rubs my rock hard cock.

We leave the airport and head back to my house. About halfway there, you reach into your bag and pull out a vibrator. After unzipping my pants and freeing my cock, you begin to jerk me off. Then you turn the vibrator on high and start to fuck yourself with it. Your moans fill the inside of the truck.

You begin to fuck yourself harder and faster while stroking me harder and faster. But you don't want me to cum just yet, so you stop about the time I would cum. But you continue to fuck yourself with the vibrator. Soon you're cumming hard, squeezing your nipples through your shirt.

You take the vibrator and start sucking it, tasting your own juices. Then you lean over and kiss me, letting me taste your juices.

I finally make it back to my house, cock still throbbing. We barely make it through the door when you undo my pants and start sucking my dick. Then you pull your tight shirt over your head and place my cock between your tits. You move up and down quickly, and, sensing I'm about to cum again, you stop. This is driving me absolutely crazy.

We make it up the stairs and I strip off all my clothes. I bend you over the edge of the bed, throw your skirt up and bury myself in your gorgeous pussy. I lick all around, from your clit, all over your slit, I fuck you with my tongue and fingers, lick your ass.

Then I stand up and plunge into you from behind. You practically scream and begin cumming almost immediately. With one hand you rub your clit and with the other you squeeze your nipples. I give a slight tug on your hair and you moan loudly.

Finished with your clit, you reach farther back and play with my balls and ass while I continue fucking you hard.

This is too much and I'm about to cum. You stop me from fucking you and turn around and get on your knees. I jerk myself off for a couple of seconds and my hot, sweet cum shoots out onto your waiting tongue and gorgeous tits.

You just look up at me and smile.

"We should take a shower," you say.

I start the shower, and while it is warming up, you start sucking my dick again, making me hard. Licking me from head to balls, your tongue feels amazing. While you're sucking me, you begin to finger yourself and the smell of your pussy fills the room.

You let my dick slide out of your mouth, stand up, and smile. You move the shower curtain aside to get in, but I grab a hold of your hips and turn you towards the vanity and large mirror. I begin fucking you from behind while we both watch. But I want you to want it more, so I stop and get into the shower.

The water is perfect. I grab the soap and begin to lather you up, paying close attention to your gorgeous tits. I kiss you deep, tongues dancing together. After I wash above your waist I move below.

I take my time washing those long, tan legs of yours. Then I wash your pussy, rubbing your clit all the while. Then I turn you around and wash your butt, caressing your hole just a little. Then I move to your feet and wash them, one at a time. You lift each one up so I can wash them, and after I do, you rub my cock with them. The feeling is amazing.

I move you under the water and wash all the soap off. Then I let my tongue retrace everything. Your mouth, your boobs, your asshole, your clit. You put your leg on the side of the shower to give me better access to your dripping pussy.

Then it's my turn. You begin washing my chest while kissing me and stroking me. Then you move down farther, taking my cock into your mouth again while you wash my ass and back. Then you turn me around and wash the rest of my back and legs. Then you wash my ass, touching my hole the way I did to you. Then you reach under and wash my balls with one hand, and jerk me off with the other.

Then you rinse me off. After you rinse me off, you take each nipple into your mouth and lick them. Then you move lower and have me turn around. Your tongue feels so good on my ass I want to cum. I turn back around and you take my oh so hard cock into your mouth. Your mouth feels so good.

After a few minutes you stop and stand up. The steam is still coming from the shower. You go to the edge and stand on the side. Your pussy is the perfect height for me to fuck you.

I grab your hips and enter you hard. You let out a moan.

"Smack my ass," you say.

I oblige. The skin on skin makes a loud noise, but you sigh in pleasure. So I do it again and again.

Finally I can't take it anymore. I start pounding your cunt furiously. And we both cum, me shooting deep into you and you squirting down on me.

I turn the shower off and we get out and dry off. Then we head into the bedroom.

I push you down onto the bed and start eating your pussy, tasting our cum mixing together. And it's not long until you're cumming again.

After you finish cumming, I move up and give you a kiss. You can taste both of our juices mixed together. But we're both exhausted now and need some rest. We climb in between the sheets and quickly fall asleep.

Sometime mid-morning I'm awakened by your mouth around my cock, sucking me until I'm hard. After you get me all the way hard, you climb on top of me, put your hands on my chest and start fucking yourself with my cock. I'm half awake, but the sight of your gorgeous tits bouncing and our skin slapping together wakes me up the rest of the way.

After a few minutes of hard fucking, you start to rub your clit. You being to cum and your pussy grips my cock like a fist and I cum deep inside of you. You lean over and kiss me, your tongue slipping into my mouth.

You get up and put on one of my shirts and go downstairs. I slip on a pair of pants and head down to make breakfast. When I get downstairs, you're standing on your tip toes trying to find something, and I can see your gorgeous ass hanging out. I come up behind you and start slowly stroking your bottom and you push back onto me a little, making my spent cock twitch a little.

We spend most of the morning and afternoon catching up, little chit chat. Then I suggest we head out for a few. I want to take you to the local adult store.

We get dressed and I hand you a little something to slip into your panties: a cordless vibrator. Except I hold the remote control.

Once we get to the store, I start looking at movies, and you head over to the shoes. We're only there a couple of minutes when I turn the vibrator on, and you kind of jump, but then turn to look at me with those "fuck me now" eyes. I just smile and keep browsing. Every now and again I turn the vibrator on, knowing that its going to make you horny.

I find a movie for us to watch and head out to the truck. You follow a few minutes later carrying a bag, but you won't let me see it. Not just yet.

After we get home, we get undressed and put the movie in. Its a great movie, full of lots of hard sex, cumshots, and threesomes. I can tell you're getting horny because you reach over and start to rub my leg, and then my dick.

Then during one of the scenes, two girls start sucking a guy, and you get on the floor in front of me, stroking my cock between you're beautiful breasts. Then you take me into your mouth. The moaning on screen and my moaning make you suck faster.

Finally you can't take it anymore. You stand up and turn around, your ass facing me. You impale yourself on my hard cock. We're both watching the movie as you ride me, ass slapping against my stomach as you massage my balls and ass.

The scene is building to a climax and so are we. Onscreen the guy pulls out and cums all over both girls. I push you off of me and put you on your knees. I start stroking myself watching the girls lick the cum from each other and kiss. I can't take much more and I cum into your waiting mouth. And you swallow all of my sweet cum.

We sit back down and cool off for a little bit. Then we head upstairs.

"Get on the bed," you tell me. "I'll be in in a minute."

And you disappear into the bathroom.

A couple minutes later you come out of the bathroom, and what a sight it is. My cock becomes immediately hard again.

You're wearing a corset that pushes your gorgeous tits up, but does not cover them. I can see your nipples, so hard against the cool air. You're wearing black nylons with straps holding them up to the belt around your waist. You're also wearing elbow length black velvet gloves. And last but not least, four inch black heels.

"So," you say, "do you like?"

My reply is that I get down on my knees, throw one of your legs over my shoulder, and begin eating your pussy like a starved man. Your hands are running through my hair and you're almost screaming.

I suck your clit into my mouth while I finger you, massaging your g-spot. I continue this until you start pouring your juice into my mouth. I remove my finger from your pussy and slip it a little into your ass, still sucking your clit. This new to you, but you seem to be enjoying it.

You finally pull me away, my face covered in your juices. You kiss me deeply, sucking my tongue and the juice from my mouth.

You drop to your knees and place my cock in your mouth, getting it really wet. Then you put me between your breasts and start riding me with them. The cool material from the corset feels good on my balls.

After a couple of minutes you take my cock in your hand and start stoking it. The velvet feels amazing. Then you put me in your mouth and start sucking me while your gloved hands caress my ass.

My cock pops out of your mouth and you start licking my balls, then to that sensitive area in between, and finally my ass. Your tongue feels so good on my hole as you continue to jerk me off.

Finally I fall back on the bed. You climb on top of me, facing me. You place your hands on my legs and squat down, my throbbing cock mere inches from your soaking wet pussy.

You just look at me and smile, then impale yourself on me. You let out a load moan, sure to wake up the neighbors. You begin to ride me hard, head back, holding on. I reach up and pinch your nipples, making you moan harder.

Then, I pull you off and throw you onto your back. I grab your heels and spread your legs. I go down on you, licking you some more, clit to ass and back again, fucking you with my tongue.

You're writhing in so much pleasure now.

"What do you want?" I ask.

"Fuck me," you reply, "fuck me hard!"

Still holding your heels, I spread your legs and bury myself as deep and hard as I can. One of your hands pinches your nipples, while the other plays with your clit.

It doesn't take long and you start to cum, squirting a little. This is all too much for me.

I pull out of your beautiful pussy and you jerk me off with both hands. That velvet feels so good.

I throw my head back and moan. Then I open my eyes as I start to cum, all over your tits and onto your face. It's the hardest I've cum all weekend.

I look at the smile on your face as you continue to jerk my softening cock. My cum is all over your breasts and face.

"Well," you say, "looks like we might need another shower."

I can only smile as I strip you naked, caressing your body the entire time.

I kiss your body as I remove first the corset and kiss your breasts, then your gloves, and kiss your arms. Then I remove your nylons and shoes, kissing your legs while I massage your feet. Then I switch and massage your legs while I kiss your feet.

We go into the bathroom and start the shower. You push me up against the counter, kissing me hard, but slowly and passionately, hands running through my hair. I grab your waist and pull you into me.

You kiss me once more, then pull away. You start kissing down my body. You take my cock into your mouth, licking our drying juices off. Your tongue feels amazing.

After you get me hard again, you smile and get into the shower. I follow you in, give you a quick kiss, and move so you can wash my cum off your face.

You turn, ass facing towards me, and start rinsing yourself off. I come up behind you and start massaging your breasts from behind. My dick presses against your ass and you push back against me, moaning.

I continue to push against you as I rub your tits and squeeze your hard nipples while I kiss the back of your neck.

You turn around and kiss me, slipping your tongue into my mouth. I step back from you, turn both of us. I need some water, too.

As I begin to rinse off, you sit down and spread your legs. You just smile at me with that mischievous grin you have. You begin to finger yourself, and all I can do is watch.

As your fingers explore your beautiful pussy, I grab my cock and start stroking it. You tilt your head back and close your eyes sticking two fingers deep inside.

"Come here," you say.

I come closer, me jerking myself off just inches from your face. You start sucking my balls, still fingering yourself as I still stroke myself. Then you push my hand away and take my dick into your mouth.

I feel your hand on my balls and fingering my ass. I look down and still see you fingering yourself, your head moving on my cock. You look up at me with those beautiful blue eyes and I stare into them.

Finally, you stop sucking me, stand up and turn around.

"Put your cock in me." And I'm more than willing to feel you again.

I stand behind you, hands on your hips, as I enter you. You squeeze your nipples as I fuck you with long slow strokes. Then I move my hands: one hand rubs your clit and the other joins yours at your nipples.

As our pace quickens, we both begin to moan and breathe harder.

I feel your pussy tighten around my cock and I can feel it contract as you start to cum hard.

I can't take anymore. I pump your cunt hard a few more times and pull out. I cum on your ass, string after string.

You don't even turn around, you just run your hands back and massage my cum into your skin and even into your little hole, slipping your finger in just a little, causing you to have another tiny orgasm.

I turn you around and pull you to me. I feel your slick hot skin against me and I kiss you deep, tongue slipping into your mouth.

Then we each take turns washing the other.