Nicholas and Linn Ch. 01 Day 02

Story Info
Nicholas and Linn embrace their growing dynamic.
5.4k words
4.5
6k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are consenting adults.

*****

Saturday

************

The next morning I wake up, peek at the clock - 9:30a! - and sit up in a flash. Suddenly I feel your hand reaching up for my shoulder. I turn and see you laying there peacefully, a content look on your face. You ease me back down to the pillow and kiss me good morning.

"I know you had a long night. You were sleeping so peacefully, I couldn't resist letting you slumber some more."

"But we'll be late. I know you don't like that."

"I can make an exception once and awhile."

"And you are in charge, Sir." I say proudly. You smile and wink at me.

"Let's get going and alter the times a bit."

We are both almost ready to leave by 10:45a. I have to be careful of what I eat on an empty stomach, so I ask for English Breakfast Tea, dry whole wheat toast and a small bowl of blueberries. I look up when I see a little bit of vanilla yogurt, not much more than a spoonful, spread simply on the plate around the toast, with a bit of the blueberries in it. A grateful smile comes over me. Always you have a little way to brighten my day, a really hard thing to do in the mornings. Not only that, but it seems no matter what I ask for as far as food, you always seem to have something stocked from the lists that I gave you.

'That was the very first assignment you gave me,' I remember so fondly. I never sat and thought about how little I eat until you had me face it. And that was just one of the things that you've helped me to pay more attention to; I keep symptom charts as to how I am feeling and if I start to lag in my normal energy levels one of the first things you check is my sleep tracking results.

You stick with your favorite this morning: peanutbutter stirred into oatmeal, a bowl of your own blueberries and strong coffee made dark and lightly sweet. It feels wonderful preparing breakfast side by side, i don't get this pleasure a lot.

'I should surprise you with breakfast, but how?' I think wistfully as I stir your porridge.

We hurry down to the car, and off we go. The University Hospital is less than a half hour from Nicholas' home. When he stops at the entrance, we look at the time, 11:30a.

"Now Darling, I still need to keep up with my schedule. I will pick you up at 12:45p."

"Yes Love," I say with a big smile. "I have an alarm set to tell me when to gather my things."

I kiss you, get out of the car and you're gone.

Memorizing the number 315, I quickly walk to the 15th room on the 3rd floor, Tracie's room. I knock, and then peek around the corner with my best smile and say,

"Good morning!"

Tracie brightens up, "Willo! What are you doing here??"

"To see you, silly!"

"Thank you so much for coming to visit!"

"Of course, I know our conversation had to be cut off," I start and sit down slowly, "before I really learned what's going on. Why did you get admitted?"

"I've been having cardiac symptoms for three days..."

"And you didn't want to call anyone, because you hate hospitals."

Tracie nods sheepishly.

"Nicholas would tan my hide 'til next Tuesday if I did that.." I announce matter-of-factly. "And I would deserve it, scaring everyone like that."

"Oh honey I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you.. Waitaminute.. Nicholas? Your boyfriend, Nicholas?"

I nod and smile. "He cares a lot, Tracie. He's so attentive, and very detail oriented."

"Awww, I haven't seen you smile like that for years."

Once again, my thoughts wander back to last night.

'Why am I so happy with this? But still so confused?'

We talk about her prognosis - still shaky at this time - and formulate some plans. After calling and texting a few people, I say, "Okay, Martine will be here this afternoon, and Kerry said he can come down tomorrow at dinner time. Let them know if you need something from home. You're in good hands."

My alarm sounds off interrupting my thought. Sure enough, it's nearly time.

"Boy time does fly with you." I start packing up, give Tracie a gentle hug with a promise to call again soon and smiling we say our goodbyes. "But please honey, please, if you get any kind of news from your doctors let me know."

She promises, and off I almost run to the main entrance. I reach the door, and there you are pulling into the parking lot.

You come around and open my door, even hook in my seat belt. I giggle, and stop you with a kiss on the cheek. I see a blush... almost imperceptible.

"How is Tracie?" you ask when you get back in the car. You start to put the car into gear and turn on your indicator.

I open my mouth to say something, but suddenly can't find my voice. My lower lip starts to tremble and a lump forms in my throat. Soon there are tears that just stream down my face.

"Baby? What is it?" In no time at all you pull the car back out of gear, turn the indicator off and put your hazards on. You put your arms around me and start rocking gently. "Just breathe, the words will come."

"She's been having heart troubles for 3 days." I say softly. "She's so afraid of hospitals. I know why, I am too. But she looked as bad as I've ever seen her. It was hard to keep smiling."

"Oh sweetheart, I'm sorry that scared you. I know the hospital is an awful place, but if one needs the help..." you trail off.

"I know; I even told her that you would 'tan my hide 'til next Tuesday' if I didn't say anything about heart symptoms for 3 days. I think that surprised her a little." I giggle and wipe my tears.

"Of course I'd take you to the hospital and make sure everything was stable, but then, yes. I'd take you home and you wouldn't be able to sit comfortably for weeks from our many talks if you tried to keep something like that from me."

Even though my tummy flipped at hearing that, I smile and kiss your cheek.

"Thank you for caring so much about me."

You run your fingers down my face tenderly. Then you put the car into gear and we head back to your home.

"I have taken the liberty to order lunch in. Have as much or little as you wish. Now again, I am on a deadline today. So, please don't interrupt me unless you need me. As a treat, I made reservations at 8:00 PM in the oceanside restaurant you enjoyed last month. Do you have my favorite red dress with you?"

"Of course I do! I know how much you love that dress." I smile innocently.

Back at home you grab your lunch and take off for your study.

I nibble little bits of fresh veggies slowly and then change into my swimsuit. I sit poolside with my legs dangling in the water, reading some science studies and cardiac articles. Part of me wants to just dive into the books Ms. Lena gave me, but my mind is on Tracie. Her doctors are worried about whether her long battle with the infections has weakened her heart.

Then there is one particular book that I pull from the stack of titles Ms. Lena lent me: Different Loving the World of Sexual Dominance and Submission. She suggested I may want to start with a general book that would introduce me to many aspects of Bondage, Discipline, Sadism and Masochism.

I'm sure you saw that I had brought a few books back, but you stayed quiet about them. The books have a remarkable affect on me; each turn of the page feels like talking to old friends.

Finally, I cover my hair and IV line from the chlorine, and ease myself into the pool, the warm water soothing my joints as I start some laps.

Showering after, I am in bliss again, basically skipping about "my" rooms, feeling as free as a young princess that just slipped away from her guards. I think back to the first time I found the hidden hallway in the library that leads to a beautiful secret garden in the central courtyard. It's one of my favorite parts of your house.

Often you come out to find me sitting on the bench, reading by the pond. (Or you catch me find me trying other books to see if there are any more secret doors...) As much as I've explored your home, there are still surprises around most corners. I still get lost in "my" closet! But in all fairness to me, you designed both master suites to have connected bathrooms and closets. The female master has a sitting room while Sir has a matching room for a study.

Changing into comfortable clothes, I'm off to the gym. I turn down the hall and see you deep in conversation on your exercise bicycle. I spot the bluetooth earpiece and wonder how long you've been on the phone.

You don't notice me so I quietly retreat to the kitchen, grab a bottle of cold water and just as I turn back you are headed back up to your study.

You notice me this time, smile and wink, but keep on moving.

I go to the gym to do some Qigong: non-impact exercises. You have commented in bed that you love to touch my soft skin and tummy, or get a good grab at my butt. 'Who am I to complain?' I giggle to myself, and then concentrate for some different moves to stay flexible as much as possible for my health.

I check my phone, there's still plenty of time to get ready.

'I must admit that I am feeling very frisky tonight. How can I surprise Sir as well?'

I put my hair up in an elaborate bun with an Asian style pick, a couple of locks of hair frame my face which bares my neck and shoulders in the red dress you love so much, the one with a slit up the left side of the dress to my thigh.

7:15p

Almost ready. I'm wearing matching red shoes and a red garter belt with very pale hose, no panties. I give myself one last glance in the full-length mirror before opening the door, and there you are waiting for me.

I melt at seeing you, and take a moment to drink you in: your tan slacks, tweed jacket and a dark red cashmere mock turtleneck.

"You look so handsome." I smile brightly.

I take your arm and you lead me down the stairs and out to the car. You open the door for me and buckle me in.

'That's the second time you've done that since I called you Daddy last night...'

As your neck moves past I smell sandalwood, with a very slight scent of vanilla. I quickly kiss your neck and playfully lick.

"Mmmm.. spicy but with a touch of sweet."

You raise your eyebrows but can't suppress your smile, raise my chin and give me a tender kiss.

Off to the restaurant. You turn on some soft jazz and then start to fill me in on the day.

"Steve and I were very successful today. I didn't want to tell you until things looked truly positive; Steve was looking through some real estate and came across a B&B on the Big Island in Hawaii."

My eyes open wide.

"Hawaii??" I repeat in shock.

"It has many acres of land to spare and been for sale for over a year. Stephen negotiated a tentative deal waiting for our on-sight inspection."

"My goodness, that is overwhelming!" I try to think of what it would be like to bathe in the Hawaiian sun, a luxury I've never experienced.

We arrive at the restaurant where the valet opens your door and takes your keyfob. I wait for you to come around and collect me, then hold onto your arm as you lead me up the short stairs.

The Maitre D' leads us to an ocean-side booth lit with candles.

"It looks more beautiful than I remember!" I whisper excitedly.

You order Brut with the Amuse Bouche.

"Wine?" I ask; we don't usually order drinks with our meals. "Sir, please don't fuss over me. I can't eat much at once."

"Sweetheart this is a celebration. I know your needs very well, don't worry." You move closer to me, lift my chin so I look up at you and smile, then ask with a soft, sexy growl, "Who is in charge again?"

"You, Sir. I am trying to learn this. I don't mean to second guess you, I promise."

"I know sweetheart. I know. We'll work on it together."

The waiter comes to us with water, bread and olive oil, but then you wave him off for a few minutes.

"You may not know that when Stephen gets excited, all sensibility goes out the window. I've known the man since undergraduate school."

I giggle, trying to imagine that after what Ms. Lena told me last night.

"Funny though, when he calms down, he can do what others feel is impossible in construction. Believe me; I have thrown him some doozies. Well, we thought this through and the only thing we could agree on is to turn the B&B into a full resort. For that we need a partner, someone with both the resources and connections to run a resort.

"Today we reached an agreement with an ideal partner, Patrick Collins. We have spent weeks checking him and his company out, and they want to meet at the property to move forward. That is what I was working on today."

Just then the waiter arrives back.

"I will order for us."

"Of course, Love, I will nibble and see what I can do."

"Give the Lady a small crab stuffed Lobster Tail with steamed vegetables. Any sauce please leave on the side. I will try either a large one, or two small stuffed Lobster Tails. With the vegetables the same. Still water will be fine with the meal."

The waiter, still busy writing, hurries away. I lean into you, gazing outside the window at the lovely view of the ocean.

"My goodness Sir, it looks like you thought of everything."

"Not quite, Sweetheart. Have you forgotten the team effort? I need you!"

You tickle my side gently and I giggle, squirming.

"After what I saw in you last night, I have no doubt you can be a big help to us."

I blush almost the colour of my dress. You take my hand and squeeze it.

"I'm overwhelmed, Nicholas."

"We need to meet Patrick there next weekend. Stephen has made all the arrangements to leave on Friday. Lena will be coming, of course, and you will meet Patrick and his wife Kathryn. We also expect the original owners, and their families. Linn, my sweetheart, are you in?"

"Yes, yes - a thousand times yes! Sir, is this my surprise??"

The waiter comes with our food.

"Well my dearest, let's say half of it."

As we slowly eat, we chat about all the names and families. You give me a brochure with the website to study.

"I usually don't do this sort of thing, but, I thought it would be fun if we go shopping together and pick out our clothes for the weekend. And I want you to keep this safe."

You hand me a small envelope with a credit card inside. I look at you, confused.

"No more saving pennies for corporate events and such. I will be watching over your purchases, young lady, and I will have you on a budget. Your new rule will be that you come home to show me what you bought before you wear it in public. We will have some vacation time as well, so plan your purchases with both business and pleasure in mind."

"Sir, you spoil me, and I love it..." my voice trails off.

You look down at me, waiting for me to finish.

"Yet, last night made me confused."

"Why is that? Talk to me."

"When you came in, and I realized how I wasn't paying attention to the time, I felt awful." My chin wobbles a little, but I make myself keep looking up into your eyes. "You punished me, and afterwards, at the same time of feeling chastised, I felt so... cherished. So... loved. I've never felt this way before. "

"Remember when I said that I couldn't wake you up, that I just wanted to let you sleep?"

I nod.

"Years ago, there was a young woman who was very special to me. She was beautiful, smart, caring, resourceful... she also enjoyed the dynamics of a patriarchal-led house. And like all submissives, she too slipped up with remembering her courtesies and needed to be pulled over my knee from time to time. It all ended too soon when I lost her to a drunk driver."

My eyes fill up with tears. "Oh, sweetie," I put my hand on your arm.

"For many years, I had all but given up. Then, I saw you across the room at the benefit. I charmed you into lunch, listened to your story and ambitions. You seemed fascinated by my old fashioned ways. And here we are. I hope you can accept me for who I am. "

I nuzzle into your chest and understand a little more.

"I know this will sound cliché, but it's not you, I promise. It's me, why do I respond like this? I never said the things I said to you to my own father, I didn't plead and promise to be a good girl. You've made me feel like a naughty little girl, and then the bestest little girl ever, all in less than one hour. And why can't I control how I feel more? That's what is confusing. Maybe I should talk with Ms. Lena more."

I look out at the ocean in silence for a few moments. My legs stay swaying back and forth, that little signal you've come to recognize. You direct my gaze back to you.

"We are in no rush to figure you out in one night. We have all the time in the world. Your spanking certainly has made you quite an introspective little girl. Maybe there's a reason for that."

You pull me up onto your lap to snuggle me close. At first I don't know how to feel, sitting on your lap.. but as I relax and feel you bounce me gently, I melt into you.

"Let's talk about tomorrow. We can pick out a few outfits together. But, I also wanted to go to the University Hospital to visit your friend Tracie with you."

"I'm sure she'd rather meet you when not strapped to a million lines."

"Well, another thing I did today was call a client who is a good friend. His name is Dr. Walker. You met his wife at the party. He is a Coronary Specialist and Surgeon affiliated with the University Hospital. He has agreed to make sure that Tracie is given the finest care. He is warm and his bedside manner is soothing. He will see her early on Monday, and I wanted to tell her about it."

"But, Sir, she can't afford such a specialist. She's barely making ends meet on Medicare."

"That has all been taken care of. As I said, he is a good friend."

I look up at you in shock, not sure of what to say. Again my emotions get the better of me, I can't hold back my tears as I continue to bury my face into your shirt until I disappear under your lapel.

"Sir?"

"Yes, Baby?"

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For being my Sir."

"And just who takes charge, Sweetheart?" you ask with a smile.

"Thankfully, you do."

"Can you eat any more, Baby?"

I shake my head. "I'm sorry, I cannot. It's all delicious, but it's so rich that I couldn't eat much... I did taste every part, though!"

"As long as you ate what you could, then I'm happy."

We finish the meal with Ginger and Peppermint tea to soothe the tummy.

Then you hand me a box.

"Here is your real present."

It is a gorgeous necklace with the perfect pendant: ocean waves of diamonds form over a beautiful pink pearl. You place it around my neck, and it falls perfectly above my breasts.

My heart beats faster and faster.

I turn back around and, eyes shining, I almost fall into your embrace, holding you closer than ever. Tears of joy fall. I lay my hand against your face and kiss you for a long time.

"Oh Nicholas, thank you, thank you, thank you!!"

You look down at me with the gentlest smile I have ever seen on your face.

My mouth reaches your ear, and I whisper, "Sir, are you ever in trouble tonight when we get back to your home!"

You press against me and before I know it you have one of my nipples in your fingers. 'Eep!'

"What was that, Linn?" you ask as you begin to squeeze. I give off a tiny whimper.

"Nothing! Nothing at all." I can't help but giggle as I scoot back towards my own plate.

"Scoot that backside of yours back over here, young lady." I scoot little bits, giggling, until you just reach out and pull me the rest of the way. "Now rest your left leg over my right."

After I do as I'm told, your fingers explore under the fabric of my dress, right through that convenient slit, well hidden by our long table cloth. I close my eyes and rest my head on your shoulder as I feel your fingers stroke my labia.

"You are soaking wet, Princess. I think it's almost time for me to take you home and do something about that," you say softly, teasingly, as you pull your fingers out. "But for now.." you push a vibrating egg inside me and turn it on. "..keep that in until I tell you otherwise." you instruct.

12