Nick Confronts Jenny

Story Info
Nick uses his secret video to his advantage.
2.5k words
4.24
52.2k
32

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 02/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny woke up the next day to the sun coming through her window at about noon. Her head felt like someone was hitting it with a hammer and she realized she was naked - after her shower the night before she dried off and crawled right into bed. She decided to put last nights events behind her and to move on - the guys were probably so drunk last night that they'll feel awkward and guilty this morning and get rid of the videos. She did not plan to address it with them, she thought it was better left alone.

She slid on a fresh pair of panties, short shorts, a sports bra and a cut off tank top. She threw her hair into a ponytail and wandered downstairs for coffee.

"Well good morning sleepy head!" Wendy practically shouted - she was in great drinking shape and not hung over at all. "Looks like you must have had a fun time last night huh? I saw you go downstairs with those two guys!"

"Please, nothing happened" Jenny lied. "You know I couldn't do that to Ryan. We just played some 2 on 1 beer pong is all".

"Well damn!" Wendy said, "That means none of us got laid last night with the first party night in the house?!"

"Ahem, speak for yourself" Brooke chimed in.

"It doesn't count if you have a boyfriend, which means I'll have to do all the getting laid around here!" Wendy rolled her eyes.

Jenny laughed "Wendy as long as you had fun, THAT is the point of a party. Not to take as much dick as possible".

"I don't want ALL the dick - just the hot guys!" Wendy laughed back.

Nick, unlike Jenny, was up early that morning. He had hardly been able to sleep thinking of all the great footage he had from last night. He had loaded it all to his computer to make sure it was all as clear as it could be and he was very pleased with the finished product. It took everything he had to not rub one out through the process.

Nicks uncle happened to be the owner of the duplex dump he and the girls lived in. As a result of this, Nick had access to information like the girls phone numbers - for maintenance reasons of course. Nick decided the holes in the basement wall could go without fixing for a while yet. Armed with the video and Jenny's phone number, he initiated his plan.

"This is Nick - I live on the other side of the duplex and do maintenance. Could you come over so we can go over a few new resident policies?"

Jenny saw the text come across her phone - "Shit guys - I think our maintenance guy and neighbor might be angry about the party noise last night. He asked us to come over".

"Let me see that" said Wendy. "No, he asks for YOU to come over - Brooke and I have to go to uh... we told someone we'd be somewhere! Catch ya later!" And just like that, her two roommates were out the door.

"Well, I am probably best qualified to smooth things over. Wendy can be a bitch and Brooke just doesn't seem to care about anything but her boyfriend". Jenny decided not to change - it might not hurt to expose a little side boob, even if it was covered in a black sports bra.

Nick heard a knock at his front door and he instantly got butterflies in his stomach - this was going to be the start of something amazing! He opened the door and saw the gorgeous blonde cheerleader standing in the doorway, hair a bit messy but face as gorgeous as ever, homemade cutoff shirt, and short shorts that he swore he could see her pubic mound through.

"Hi!" Jenny said, beaming her ultra white smile "I'm Jenny, I live next door. I got your text and my roommates weren't able to come over - I hope thats ok".

"Yes of course" replied Nick "I just wanted one point of contact really, it keeps things simple. Come on in, let's talk".

Jenny followed him inside and up the stairs "I hope we weren't too loud last night - I know college kids can piss off older people sometimes so I really hope we didn't get off on the wrong foot".

Nick cringed on the inside at being called "old". He never really grew out of the college mindset, and still felt like he was in his young 20's - despite being 30, fat, and balding. "Of course not! I consider it a perk of living this close to campus - keeps me young" he said, forcing out a fake laugh. He walked into his second bedroom that doubled as an office space with him - complete with a desk and two couches that faced each other. "Please, have a seat".

He sat down with Jenny and went over some of the basic rules to follow, which put Jenny's mind at ease - this guy just wanted to touch base and make sure they were on the same page, no big deal! He actually seemed kind of nice, even if he was ugly and overweight. Maybe they'd have to invite him to their next party!

"And one last thing to address, Jenny" Nick was finally ready to reveal his secret video. "I came over to your side earlier last night when I heard the party to see if I could join - I even brought some beer... your dark haired friend answered the door and was pretty rude to me, took my beer, and slammed the door in my face"

"Oh my god I am SO sorry Nick! That's Wendy - she can be a bit of a bitch when she drinks (Jenny knew she was all the time, really) but please don't hold that against us! When she gets back I will have her come over and apologize to you! I am so sorry!"

She was so sincere and innocent he almost felt bad about what he said next... almost.

"Well I won't hold it against you, but I will say I was pretty pissed off last night and feeling left out. I went down to the basement and noticed I could see through a few small spaces in the wall..."

"Oh shit" thought Jenny. "I wonder how long he watched the party for!"

Nick continued "There wasn't a lot to see, just a bunch of girls dressed slutty trying to impress the jock guys - typical stuff. However later in the night I DID see you playing an interesting game of beer pong with a couple of friends of yours..."

"Nick I am SO embarrassed please that is NOT like me... how much did you see? Please don't think I'm a slut... I have a boyfriend and I just made a stupid drunk mistake."

"Oh I saw enough Jenny. I have to say, I'm impressed with what I saw". As a smirk appeared on Nick's face, Jenny suddenly became very aware of her exposed sides and bra, crossing her arms. "As a matter of fact, thanks to your public social media accounts and basic internet searches, I've even been able to find your boyfriends information too. You must really have a thing for basketball players!" He laughed.

"Here's the deal - either you suck my cock exactly like I saw you do last night, or your boyfriend, his teammates, and the whole coaching staff will get a video of you blowing two cocks from last night!"

Jenny couldn't believe this - he had to be bluffing! "I don't believe you, you pervert! I'm getting out of here!" She stood up to leave, but Nick clicked his remote and his TV came to life - the screen showing clear as day the innocent blonde cheearleader bobbing her head up and down aggressively on two unknown dicks.

"I wouldn't be so quick to leave if I were you! I wouldn't make any attempt to destroy my stuff either - I have timed e-mails with the video attached ready to go. The only thing stopping those from going out is if you get me to cum in the next hour.. actually, we have a few minutes less than that by now... tick tick tick Jenny.."

"Bastard!" Jenny thought. What choice did she have!? With a pissed off look on her face she walked over to where Nick sat on the couch and got down to her knees. She pulled down his athletic shots and boxers and one to reveal a soft six inch cock that looked as thick as her wrist! His stomach hung down just above the appendage.

"I knew you were too smart to not suck down my cock - I'm a bit bigger than those boys last night, huh?" Nick laughed.

"Bigger in more ways than one" thought Jenny, disgusted by his gut as her dainty fingertips touched his clammy warm cock for the first time.

"Come on - the later you get going the less time you have to cum and the less time I have to log in and stop those e-mails! It'd be a shame if you swallowed my cum and I didn't have time to save you!"

Jenny gave the cock a couple jerks and realizing Nick was right, she shoved his thick rod into her hot wet mouth. It felt like she could barely stretch her lips around it, and at this point it had hardened to a rock solid 8 inches. She tried to put how gross this was out of her mind and just focused on the huge piece of meat in her mouth. She could taste sweat and precum as she took as much of his cock in her throat as possible, before letting it back out.

After about 5 minutes Nick spoke up "OK Jenny I'm gonna be nice here and keep you updated on the time because I really would hate to embarrass you and ruin your relationship (of course he didn't really care). You'll never get me to cum at this rate so here's some pointers: take that damn tank top off and pull your titles out the top of your sports bra so they are nice and smushed up. Then, take those shorts off and pull your panties up so you have a nice cameltoe and thong. When you're done with that come back over here and jerk my cock while you lick my asshole".

Jenny was so mortified by the thought of so many people seeing her exposed as a slut that she just followed his instructions immediately. She stood up and tossed her shirt, and then pulled the elastic sports bra top down to let her tits pop through. She shed her shorts and then pulled her baby blue panties up so her puffy pussy lips could be seen a little on either side, and so her peach shaped ass was all but bare from behind. She got back on her knees and crawled over to the edge of the couch where NIck had slid down on his back, legs spread, exposing his asshole.

Jenny could NOT believe what she was about to do, but what choice did she have with so little time? She tilted her head to one side, pulled up on his cock with one hand to get it and his balls out of the way, moved her face in close, stuck out her tongue and licked up into her sick neighbors ass. Each time she would complete a timid, short lick his balls would drag across her cheek adding insult to injury.

Nick could hardly contain himself as he looked down at the half naked, tanned cheerleader. Her already perky tits being squeezed out of her bra. Her taut body twisted to the side as her cute angelic face and crystal blue eyes concentrated on jerking his cock and poking at his bum. He grabbed her by the ponytail and smashed her face further up under his balls to his taint "come on girl! You've got to want it! Tell me you want me to fuck you!"

Again, Jenny just wanted this to be over with and didn't even think about what she was saying "Please... um... fuck me, Nick" she said, sounding very unsure.

"Jenny I'll give you two choices: either say that again and sound like you mean it and I'll save your fucking for another day, or say it again like that and I won't be the only one getting ass play today"

With the easy decision in front of her, Jenny continued jacking his cock, took one more long lick of his taint up to his sweaty ballsack and while pointing the end of his tool right at her face she looked up at him, made eye contact, moaned and said "mmmmmm Nick pleaseeeeeeee fuck me with this big fucking cock! I want it in my tight little pussy!!" She continued to jerk his cock, while sucking the tip and tweaking her own nipple. She was so convincing Nick thought she really might want it, which caused him to blow his load right into her mouth, on her face and onto her tits, making it the third facial she'd had in about 12 hours.

Nick hadn't cum in about a week on purpose and the amount of cum covering poor Jenny was almost comical. She was so astounded by the quantity that she was still holding his shaft as it deflated. She quickly dropped it and began to wipe it from her eyes and face, although this did little to clean her off. While she was still in her daze, Nick walked over to his computer, logged into his e-mail and deleted the e-mails.

"Well Jenny I'm glad we came to an agreement here and I'm glad I didn't have to embarrass you. I've deleted the e-mails as promised but I will have you know there are cameras all over this room that just captured every minute of what you did to me, including you begging to fuck me. I'll let you keep your bra and panties but that's all you can wear to go back home, after all it is just a few feet!"

Jenny couldn't believe this bastard! First he does this to her and then won't even let her clean off AND has her walk over practically naked!

"You're sick and I hope you know I hate you!" Jenny screeched as she ran down the stairs. She peeked out the door, making sure the coast was clear before bounding back to her side of the house.

"OK good talk! I hope you know we'll be seeing more of each other soon!" Nick yelled after her, laughing.

Jenny's sprint home was uneventful and her two roommates were still gone when she came in. She ran upstairs to the shower, stripping off her cum soaked bra and panties, and letting the hot water spray the goo down off her body.

She could only imagine what Nick had in store for the future.