Nick Returns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thought you might like breakfast. I have no idea of what you like, so I rummaged around and this is what I found. How are you feeling this morning?"

"Much better, nurse," I quipped slowly sitting up. "Must have something to do with the expert care I've been getting lately."

Kelly put the tray on my lap and drug a chair alongside the bed. She watched as I gobbled down the groceries. It hadn't dawned on me at first, but it sure was taking me a long time to clean the plate. She had fixed half a pound of bacon, six eggs and a mountain of hash browned potatoes along with four slices of toast. The orange juice was great and the coffee even better. I downed the last morsel, swallowed and nodded my thanks. Her face lit up like a little girl getting praise from her father.

"Glad you liked it," she said quickly changing her look to be more professional. "Now, let have a look at those ribs."

She took the tray and set it on the floor. The bandage was removed and I felt her warm soft hand lightly touching the ugly bruise. The skin was purple and black and it was still extremely tender.

"Ouch. Can't you press any harder?"

"If you're really into pain, I can make you scream," she replied pressing just a bit more firmly. "Just as I thought," Kelly said when I gasped. "Another day in bed for you, sport, and I mean what I say. No more getting up and wandering around, but thanks for the blanket. It sure felt good when the storm hit."

The bandage was back on and I took more pills. Man, I hate taking pills of any kind, even aspirin, but she wasn't about to be put off. I must have slept three or four hours. Kelly came in just as I was waking. She looked different. It was her clothes.

"Hey, where'd the new duds come from?"

"Oh, this? I took a shower and found one of your shirts hanging in the kitchen. I hope you don't mind."

Mind, hell, that shirt never looked that good on me. The tail came down to about the middle of her thighs and even being an extra large she still couldn't use but half of the buttons to cover her chest. She moved closer her feet bare and I groaned silently at seeing her freshly shaved legs thinking how dull the razor would be scraping my face the next time.

"Sit up and let me look at your ribs." Kelly gently pulled down the covers and carefully unwrapped me. As she leaned over the top button of my shirt, the one just below the very large swell of her breasts, popped off and landed alongside me. "Oops, sorry," she said picking it up. "I'll have to sew that back on later."

"Don't put yourself out on my account," I grinned taking in the excellent sight of her cleavage. "I'm thinking you still might be overdressed even at that. Ouch, take it easy," I complained when her fingers pressed hard at the ugly bruise.

"Is that all you can think about, looking at my boobs? Really, Nick, I would have thought you as having more class than that." She tried to sound serious, but the smile on her lips gave her away.

"What do you expect? Here I am lying in bed with a fine looking woman wearing my shirt, probably naked underneath it, leaning over and letting me see them. I'm all naked myself and wishing for more than just a look."

"Yeah, I guess you have a point there. Now relax and let me wrap the bandage back around you. You're going to still be sore for a few more days, but I think you'll live."

"Thank you nurse, but you really should work more on your bedside manner," I commented still eyeballing her partly exposed chest.

"There is absolutely nothing wrong with my bedside manner and you know it. You're just oversexed," she retorted.

"Actually I'm really undersexed if you want to know the truth. I can't remember the last time," I said a pleading look in my eyes.

"And your going to still be wondering for a few more days at least," she quipped back. "Look, there's hardly anything in your kitchen to eat. You got some cash? I'll slip on down to the store and stock up a few things."

"I know there ain't much but I usually eat out, in diners that is," I added quickly before she could smack me. "You planning on giving some kind of dinner party in my apartment?"

"No, but if you don't mind I'll occupy your sofa for a few more days. To be honest, Nick, I'm afraid to go home. The calls at Harbor View are becoming very frightening and I have the security guard walking me to my care every night. I'm really getting scared."

The look on her face spoke volumes even I could read. Her face had gone from healthy to ashen not to mention the shaking of her hands.

"Right, no problem," I tried to assure her. "You stay as long as you like. Besides I've never had a live in nurse before. It could be exciting. In my pants, my wallet, there's fifty bucks. Take what you need and buy what you want. I don't know why but I trust you, lady."

With that she leaned over and firmly pressed her lips to mine. Oh wow, what a rush. Were it not for the pain I felt on the quick intake of air I would have pulled her down and mauled her voluptuous body. Instead I settled for her warm passionate kiss.

"I'll be right back," she cooed as if she knew my thoughts.

Again it was morning. The storms had passed and the sun shown brightly through the partly closed blinds of my bedroom. I moved and noticed the pain in my ribs was slight prompting me to get out of bed. Yeah, I was still tender but able to stand without the excruciating pain of just two days passed. Only two days? Wow, what healing wonders the human body has.

I did my thing in the bathroom aiming by rigid organ to the toilet bowel and listing to the splash of my water hitting its water. Relived I padded barefoot and naked back to my room. My fingers closed upon the door handle, swung it open as I stepped out. Go figure. Here I am buck naked, my organ dangling half hard between my legs and I walk out only to find Kelly sleeping on my sofa. How could I have forgotten she was still there, I asked myself. Just as I was about to turn and return for some clothes Kelly murmured and turned onto her back. The light soft blanket I had placed over her a couple of night ago was now refusing to cover her. My eyes bulged seeing her large naked breasts as the blanket slipped to her waist. At the same time my own private dick began to swell. No, hold the phone and calm down, I told myself. This ain't some bimbo you met in a bar and brought home. This was the real deal, the woman who had taken the time to care for you. Besides being a client, she was a real person full of love and caring and not simply a sex object.

"Oh, Nick, I didn't know you were awake," Kelly sighed lifting her arms and breathing deeply. Not only did her arms lift but her hugely massive breasts went with them. "Aw, now that feels......., oh Nick," she suddenly gasped, her eyes locked onto my half hard erection like they were stuck with crazy glue.

"I'm sorry Kelly," I quickly stammered as my hands attempted in a futile attempt to cover myself. I all but laughed as she tried the same only to grasp the blanket and almost cover herself. We both broke out laughing at our childish antics.

"Hey Nick, I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours," Kelly chuckled deeply in her sexy throat.

"Ain't no big thing to me," I responded dropping my hands and allowing her to see my still growing organ.

"You may not thing it's big, but from my point of view it's very much like a horse and I've seen lots of them. Why don't you bring that thing of yours closer and let me examine it more closely. I really should make sure those goons didn't hurt you down there. Actually, I should have thought to check it sooner."

Aw, shit, what could I do? Here was a half naked huge titted woman begging to closer inspect my manhood. I moved closer as her eyes watched each and every bounce of my organ. The closer I got, the more she watched the harder I became until by the time it was inches from her sensual lips it was fully and rigidly rock hard. I couldn't help but see her nipples grow from protruding to sticking out like pencil erasers, but not like any I had in school. Her right hand moved slowly to me as her fingers curled around my burgeoning shaft. As they closed I felt the heat of her palm, the grip she gave me and loved the long slow movement she gave my hot meat. I hadn't notice before just how small her hands were until seeing her gripping me. She had taken hold of me in the middle and began stroking. Her fingers became like some kind of sex vice as she held me tighter. Kelly's eyes fixed upon my organ as she drew her hand up forcing even more blood to fill my thick cockhead. The bulbous tip became purple as he pulled up the skin and brought me closer to her partly open lips. I wondered what she had in mind and her tightly gripping fist slide down my shaft only to have her skin pressing into my pubic hairs. Over and over she slid her hand up and down my shaft each time bringing it closer to her luscious lips.

"Oh Nick," she suddenly gasped. "It's been such a long time since I've seen or touch a cock like yours. It makes me so hot and I want to gobble it all up."

She followed up her words with action, pulling me closer and wrapping her hot lips around my pulsing turgid shaft. It had been quite some time since my last sexual experience and feeling her wet hot mouth devouring me almost caused me to loose my load. I strained to keep from climaxing as she took more and more of me into her obviously greedy mouth. As my cockhead reached and suck deeply into her throat I knew it wouldn't last.

"Fuck me, Kelly. I can't hold it back," I gasped. "I'm gonna cum."

"Yes, give me your cum Nick," she gasped releasing my just long enough. "Let it go and fill my mouth. Let me suck your cum from you balls."

Her lips went back to encircle and engulf my throbbing cock. There was nothing in this world that could have stopped me as I hunched and thrust forward. Much to my surprise Kelly didn't flinch nor did she choke as my rigid member slipped further inside finally coming to rest deep in her throat. The first gushing spurt of my seed erupted and slipped directly to her belly. She pulled back enough to keep me active as she tasted and swallowed the rest of my cream. By the time I was sated my ribs began hurting and Kelly sensed it.

"Back to bed with you bucko," she admonished. "I should never have allowed things to go this far. While it was great having your cock in my mouth and drinking your cum, it was wrong of me to allow it so soon. Now you'll have to wait just that much longer for anything more."

Kelly forced me into bed and I wasn't surprised. Weak as a newborn kitten I was easy putty in her hands.

12