Nick Stud P. I. Case File 6969

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, kid, it's time to collect on some of those fringe benefits you've been telling me about," I prompted as we entered my office. I reclined on the sofa legs open. "How about more of that hand message your were giving me."

Monica knelt between my open knees lightly rubbing my still aroused organ. Through the material of my pants her fingers curled around my shaft and began moving up and down.

"Feels real nice Nick. Is your rod really as big as your gun?"

"Only one way I know to find out, or do you need help?"

"I think I can figure it out all by myself," Monica replied. She all but ripped open the zipper to my best slacks before unsnapping the waist button. Pulling the front of my pants open she was greeted with my throbbing organ as it lunged from it's confinement. "I just love it when a man doesn't wear anything under his pants," she panted wrapping her fingers lightly around my heated shaft. "And I don't have anything against a man being bald, but when he's bald here it's so much better." Yup, I shave down there, too.

"I don't want to spoil things, but why am I the only one half naked?" I asked after she removed my pants from me. "The least you could do is bare for me what you did for Alice. Yeah, she told me."

Monica leaned back on her heels and quickly drew down the zipper in the front of her dress. She stood and it slipped from her form to pile up at her feet. My jaw dropped, my tongue lolling from my open mouth. Her body was more magnificent than even I could imagine. Her large breasts stood high and proud without the slightest hint of sag. Below her waist was just a narrow and between her legs she was as bald as me. Once naked she was quickly again between my legs.

"Oh Nick, it's every bit as big as I had thought and felt. You definitely need a new ruler because I can assure that you are defiantly a ten. Her lips brushed the tip kissing down the length on one side and back up the other. I felt her soft hand holding my jewels gently caressing and squeezing them.

The door opened, but neither of us noticed. Only the added light finally got my attention. It was Alice standing silently in the doorway, but she didn't look at all angry.

"I know you hate to be interrupted when you're with a client," she said slowly like it was hard to speak, "but I came back to type some letters and saw the light. I brought my pad and pencil just in case." She spoke the words but her eyes were fixed on the lips surrounding my aroused state.

"Well don't just stand there," Monica smiled releasing me and looking at Alice. "Come on in and bring your pad. Never know, Nick just might need some notes. Are you ready to take dictation?"

Normally Alice wore modest dresses, ones that were calf length and allowing little of her bosom to be seen, but not this night. Instead she wore a pleated skirt with a thin cotton blouse that was unbuttoned about half way down the front. The cups of her brazier lifted and brought together her more than ample breasts forcing the cleavage to become well exposed. She looked hot, very sexy and very hot. She sat in the straight backed chair, crossed her gorgeous legs showing lots of almost naked thigh and looked at us through half closed eyes.

Monica resumed her position, her fingers now wrapped tightly around my organ. Her lips opened wide as she took me inside. Her hand began to pump as she licked and slurped her way down my ridged shaft. Her other hand gently cupped and caressed my sperm filled scrotum making me gasp with pleasure.

Through half closed eyes I saw Alice drop her pad and pencil and unbutton her blouse. She shed the garment to quickly remove her bra. Now that her breasts were naked she began to message the large firm fleshy globes paying special attention to her very swollen thick nipples. After only a few minutes she stood and removed her skirt and panties. Her steps, unlike her heavy breathing, were slow and sure as she approached Monica from behind. Alice leaned over her body bringing her hands around front to hold and feel the hanging breasts that swayed from Monica's chest. As her fingers closed firmly around her globes I gasped when Monica suddenly plunged down taking me deeper into her now greedy throat. She began moaning as Alice pinched and twirled two very prominate swollen nipples, pulling and pinching them in a milking motion. Monica lifted her head, her lips releasing my pulsing erection. She turned her body to face Alice, their lips coming together. Alice moaned as she firmly grasped Monica's breasts, Monica returning the pleasure with her own hands.

"Why don't we let Nick rest for awhile," Monica breathed softly into Alice's ear. "He's had a rough night. Besides I can't wait to taste you."

What choice did I have other than Mother thumb and her four sisters as I watched two of the most beautiful sexy women to ever be in my life turn to plant their mouths to the sex of the other. Moments later both were engrossed with pleasing the other, hands roaming where they could, tongues lashing out to caress and probe inside the other. Before long both of my lovely women were passionately in the throws of climax, both heaving in the exhaustive expression of pure unadulterated sex. It was over almost as suddenly as it had begun. The female lovers lay cuddled close, their arms keeping themselves close as they came down from the high of their sex. It was Monica to first recover.

"Oh Nick you poor man. Oh my God. Alice, he's so big and hard," she gasped.

"Yeah and leaking like the faucet in my bathroom. I think we'd better do something and real quick."

And they did, both using their very talented tongues and caressing lips. Before long it was me moaning and thrashing about as both gave service. True, this time was only oral, but I knew times would change and I would be having all of their bodies.

Now I suppose I should tell you the rest. Well, Alice isn't my secretary anymore, part-time or not. Monica fills that spot. Alice and I moved into a large townhouse. Three bedrooms and all. OK, Alice and I have one bedroom, another is my office/den and the third is for Monica.

As for business. Well, here again working on my fingernails trying to keep my perfect manicure. Alone you say? Not on your tin type. Alice is out shopping again. God, that woman can spend money. Monica is kneeling between my legs making sure I don't become embarrassed by having and erection should some sexy sweet thing come waltzing into my office.

Well, see ya later folks, that is if I don't die from sexual satisfaction.

Yours Truly,

Nick Stud

12