Nicki and Ariana Tour Pt. 01

Story Info
Nicki Minaj makes Ariana Grande serve her as they go on tour.
1k words
3.76
46k
31

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj both walked backstage after their final song. This was just the first performance in a long tour they had planned out, and Ariana couldn't have been more excited. She had a big smile on her face as the two of them entered their dressing room. It was a dream come true for her to perform with Nicki, who was basically her idol.

Nicki, on the other hand, could not care less about Ariana. She wasn't outwardly aggressive toward her younger colleague, instead choosing to be cold and distant - but this didn't stop Ariana from trying to connect with her.

"That was such an awesome show, wasn't it Nicki? The crowd was going nuts!" Ariana said excitedly.

At this point, Nicki had had enough of Ariana's annoying interjections. "Of course, the people always do that for me. You know they were only cheering for me, right? None of them give a shit about you."

Ariana's smile instantly disappeared, and she looked at her idol in confusion. "What do you mean, Nicki?" she asked, wondering if this was just a joke she wasn't getting.

"Look at me, Ariana -" Nicki said, showing off her body. "This is what the people come to see. No one wants to see your pathetic chest and your flat ass!" She said cruelly.

Ariana could only stare jealously at Nicki's body, and she half-heartedly nodded. "I mean, I guess..." she said quietly, not wanting to argue.

"I don't think you quite understand..." Nicki said threateningly as she walked up to Ariana. "You are nothing compared to me, you ugly little slut. You should be thanking me for even sharing the stage with you!"

Ariana was extremely offended by these harsh words, but she didn't dare risk her career by arguing. It was true that she was extremely lucky for this opportunity. "Um, thank you, Nicki..."

"You can call me Miss Minaj," Nicki said with a wink. "Now if we're going to continue this little tour things are going to be a bit different than you're used to."

"What do you mean, Miss Minaj?" Ariana asked, feeling awkward as she addressed Nicki in this way.

"You need to really understand your place as my inferior," Nicki said as she grabbed Ariana's head and shoved it into her cleavage. "First I want you to realize how beautiful my tits are!" She laughed.

Ariana gasped as her face was plunged between Nicki's big breasts, and although she tried to pull away Nicki's grip was too strong. She didn't want to admit it, but she certainly was jealous of Nicki's beautiful breasts. But at the same time, she was disgusted - her face was getting coated in Nicki's sweat, and that was all she could smell.

"I want to hear you say it, bitch!" Nicki yelled.

Ariana could barely speak, but she tried her best as she continued getting smothered. "You have beautiful tits Nicki!" she said, the sounds coming out muffled.

"Then show your appreciation for them and kiss them like a good little bitch," Nicki said as she relaxed her hold on Ariana's head. Ariana proceeded to keep her face exactly where it was as she started gently kissing Nicki's big breasts. She tried to ignore the overwhelming taste of Nicki's sweat as she kissed more and more. After several seconds her eyes darted upwards, looking for some kind of sign of approval.

"I didn't tell you to stop. Go on, keep kissing, start sucking on them. I want you to really understand what exactly it is that you're missing." Nicki laughed as she groped Ariana's much smaller tits.

Ariana squirmed uncomfortably as Nicki touched her, but she continued following her orders. She kissed all over Nicki's breasts, harder and harder, until she started sucking on each one. She couldn't believe how quickly she had been swayed to do this.

"Well, what do you think?" Nicki asked.

Ariana sighed, not wanting to admit that what Nicki wanted her to say was the truth. "Nicki, I'm so jealous of these. They're so big and beautiful, I wish I could be like you. I'm... I'm so ugly..." She said, tears forming in her eyes.

"See, now you're getting it!" Nicki exclaimed happily as she reached down and squeezed Ariana's tiny ass. "Doesn't it just make so much sense for an ugly little bitch like you to worship me?"

Ariana's muscles tensed as Nicki groped her again. "I mean, you're very attractive Nicki, but I'm not sure if we should be doing this... Can't we just perform together?" she pleaded.

"I'm afraid I don't really care how you feel about it, bitch. Either you service me the way I demand, or the tour is over, and your career as well. It should be an easy choice," Nicki explained.

Ariana's heart raced as she was faced with the possibility of losing her entire career just from displeasing Nicki. "No, no, I'll do what you want!" She quickly promised. "I just... I'm just not sure how... I'm not used to touring with someone like you..."

Nicki smiled. "Of course you aren't. But don't worry, after I'm done with you, you're going to be very skilled in the art of being a slave."

Ariana's eyes opened wide at the word 'slave.' "Um, yeah, if that's what it takes Nicki, I'll be your... slave. Just please don't drop out of the tour!"

"Don't worry, that definitely won't happen. There are so many things I have to do to you, I can't wait for you to see them all!" Nicki laughed as she turned her back to Ariana. "Now let's make this official - kiss my ass, slave!" She said, pointing to her famous booty.

Ariana couldn't believe this request, but she was even more surprised that she immediately fell to her knees and leaned in to fulfill it. She could hear Nicki's cruel laughter above as she puckered her lips and made contact with the giant ass, cementing her place as Nicki's slave.