Nickie & Meghan

Story Info
Roommate fun.
684 words
3.45
32.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nickie came home from her long day at work. While she enjoyed working at a nursing home, sometimes it just frustrated her. She came home to find her roommate, Meghan, sitting on the couch, watching tv. Meghan had her hair in pigtails and was wearing a pink tank top and a short skirt.

"Hey, roomie," Meghan said. "How was work?"

"Long," Nickie replied. "It sucked."

"Aw, I'm sorry," Meghan said.

"It's ok. I'm over these old people. I'm gonna shower."

"Ok."

Nickie walked to the bathroom and stripped off her nurse uniform, bra, and undies. She turned on the shower and let it get hot. She entered the shower and let the hot water fall over her. It felt so good; she was so tense from the day's stress. Suddenly she heard the bathroom door open. She peeked around the curtain.

"It's just me, Nickie," Meghan said, dressed only in a towel.

"Um, why are you in just a towel?" Nickie asked.

"Well," Meghan said, blushing. "I thought maybe I'd join you, give you a massage."

"Well, I'm not sure," Nickie said. "I've never been naked in the shower with anyone else before."

"We're both girls," Meghan giggled. "Just let me in. Please?"

Nickie nodded. Meghan let her towel fall to the floor. Nickie looked over her tight, firm body and ample bosom. Meghan stepped into the shower. She placed her hands on Nickie's shoulders and began to massage. Nickie moaned.

"Feel good?" Meghan asked.

"Very much," Nickie said. "Don't stop."

Meghan smiled, thinking something dirty. She pulled Nickie's hair aside and began to massage her neck. Nickie moaned again. Meghan decided to try something. She put her lips on the back of Nickie's neck and began to kiss. Surprisingly, Nickie did nothing.

"Oh, Megs," Nickie said. "I like that. I've wanted this for so long. I was just too scared to ask."

"Why?" Meghan asked. "You know I've wanted you since we moved in together."

Nickie turned around and planted her mouth on Meghan's. The roommates kissed passionately. Nickie slid her tongue into Meghan's mouth; Meghan reciprocated. Their tongues swirled around each other. Both girls moaned. Meghan reached down and began to rub Nickie's pussy.

"Oh, fuck," Nickie gasped. "Finger me. Make me squirt."

Meghan slid two fingers into her roommate's tight slit. It was already warm and wet. Meghan began to slide her fingers in and out. Meghan leaned back against the shower wall and spread her legs.

"More fingers, Megs. I can take four!"

Meghan slid two more fingers into Nickie. Nickie moaned loudly. Meghan thrust her fingers deeper and deeper. Nickie screamed with pleasure.

"Fuck, Megs! I'm gonna fucking squirt!"

Meghan pulled her fingers out just in time. Nickie squirted her juices all over the shower floor. Then she looked lustfully at Meghan.

"Bend over, roomie."

"Ooh, yes, Nickie," Meghan smiled.

Meghan bent over and placed her hands against the wall. The hot steamy water ran down her back and ass. Nickie began to lick Meghan's asshole. Meghan moaned. Nickie flicked her tongue around Meghan's tight wet hole.

"You taste so fucking good," Nickie said.

"I love that," Meghan moaned.

Nickie then slid three fingers into Meghan's slit. Meghan moaned loudly. She could barely take three fingers inside her, but it felt so amazing. If Nickie kept this up, she was going to cum really hard. Nickie continued to lick her ass and finger her pussy.

"Stick your tongue in my ass," Meghan moaned.

Nickie slid her tongue into Meghan's hole. Meghan moaned Nickie's name. Nickie loved the taste of Meghan. She always thought rimming was disgusting, but now that she'd tried it, she loved it. Meghan began to get louder.

"Nickie...I'm...about...to...fucking...cum!"

"Then cum, bitch!" Nickie yelled.

"Yes! I'm cumming, roomie!"

Meghan's pussy contracted over and over, squeezing love juices all over Nickie's fingers. Nickie pulled her fingers out and tasted them. They tasted so sweet. Then Nickie and Meghan embraced and kissed again for several minutes. Then they washed each other and got out, drying each other. They got dressed and went to cuddle in front of the tv.