Nicki's Journey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She flipped open the lid to reveal the most impressive collection of moulded latex I had ever seen. All sorts of shapes and sizes, colours from clear to black, some smooth and some ribbed.

"Are these what I think they are?" Little naive me.

"They most certainly are. Which one do you want to try first?"

I glanced at the screen. The blonde girl had a moderately large, pink phallus pressed against her partner's fanny and by the look on her face it felt good.

"Have we got one like that?"

"I'll see what I can find"

She rummaged through the case and brought out an interesting, light brown shaft.

"It's absolutely genuine. I moulded it from an ex boyfriend, so it's totally realistic."

I was fascinated by the details involved in moulding an erect penis, but now was not the time for engineering.

"His was great when we were together, but this is even better because it doesn't have him attached to the other end. Shall we try it?"

"Er, ok, if you think so"

I wasn't too sure about being fucked by the dismembered penis of someone else's ex boyfriend, but what the heck. You only live once.

"Let's give it a go."

By now the dark haired girl had the dildo fully inserted and was moving it around, in and out, as her blonde friend suckled and tweaked her breasts and nipples.

Jacki passed me the phallus. Although I was not very experienced in these matters - I had been a virgin until just a few weeks previously - it seemed to me to be quite large both in length and girth. The head and veins were very realistic and it had a nice smooth feel to it. Just like the real thing.

"Just lay back and relax. I promise you'll enjoy it."

I did exactly that. Jacki kissed me, first my neck and breasts then down my body to my thighs. I spread my legs to welcome her, lifting my knees to expose myself completely to her. It felt wonderful as she kissed the inside of my thighs, delicate little kisses. Then to my fanny, slipping her fingers up and down the outside of my lips before parting them. Her tongue slipping between the lips, finding my clit. Suckling my little bud. Heaven.

I heard a click, followed by a quiet buzz. I felt the head of the phallus replacing her lips on my clit, vibrating as it pressed onto me. Slowly it moved down between my lips toward my opening, pressing into me.

He slipped into me gently, not the forceful thrust that I had experienced with men. Slowly he moved up inside me, pausing at my most sensitive spot, until he had filled me completely. Jacki moved him around, slowly and gently, looking for the best places and angles for him to please me. Almost instinctively my hand moved to cup my breast, feeling and tweaking my nipple. Jacki was kissing me, one hand controlling him while the other played with my clit. The feeling was awesome.

His vibrations were quite vigorous as he moved in and out of me. Jacki pressed my clit down, and I could feel him as he rubbed against me. I could feel the tension rising, my whole body ready to explode.

It hit me. Starting deep inside and sweeping out to engulf the whole of my body. Wave after wave, surge after surge. My body reeling uncontrollably, my breath in gasps, my head rolling from side to side.

"Oh my God. That was amazing!"

I was slowly recovering, nestled in Jacki's shoulder.

"It most certainly was, and there's plenty more where that came from."

I fell asleep in Jacki's arms.

12