Nick's Personal Cock Slut

Story Info
Jenny is completely submissive to Nick.
946 words
3.82
36.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a re-work of my story from 2016. I as hotandsexxxy then.

*****

Sometimes our sex is soft and tender, love making. However, sometimes it's rough and raw, hot fucking! I received a text on Friday mid-morning from Nick at work. It read:

Nick: I'm horny. I need my cock sucked and fucked. Some woman will have my cock in her mouth and pussy this afternoon. Are YOU interested?

Jenny: YES I am! I want your cock, I need your cock! Just tell me where and when.

Nick: Hmmm, doesn't sound like you want it badly enough. I'll have someone else do it.

Jenny: NOOOO! Pleeeeease let me do it.

Nick: Sorry, you don't sound eager enough. I'll have someone else take care of my cock. Then the only question I have for you is whether you prefer that I just describe it to you after, take pix for you, or let you listen to the sucking and fucking sounds on the phone?

Jenny: That sounds fucking hot and YES I would want ALL three options. But my pussy is dripping wet right now for your big, hard cock. I NEEEEEED it. I will do anything for it. ANYTHING...just name it.

Nick: Okay, first you must be ready to meet where and when I text without delay.

Jenny I will be ready and waiting...and very wet.

Nick: Second, with a marker, you must write on your body that you're my personal cock slut.

Jenny: Gladly! I AM your personal cock slut. I will do anything for you and your cock!

Nick: Lastly, when you see me you are not allowed to speak. You must drop to knees and start sucking my cock. No words, just sucking and fucking from my cock slut.

Jenny: Fuck yes...whatever you want. I am your personal cock slut and cum whore.

During and after this text exchange I fucked my pussy with my fingers and toys to a few orgasms. I could not wait for Nick's next text with instructions. In preparation I wrote his name and cock slut on the inside of my thigh. I sent him a couple of photos of it...and my wet pussy. Thankfully he seemed pleased.

It seemed like forever (actually only 90 minutes) when I finally received the text. On the drive to meet Nick I rubbed my wet pussy some more. We met in the motel parking lot. As instructed, I did not say a word. When we got into the room I dropped to my knees like a good cocksucker and opened Nick's pants. I love when his big hard cock pops out into my face. He grabbed my hair with one hand and his cock with the other. He started to slap his big cock against my face.

Nick: You can talk now, but only to beg.

Jenny: YES, please let me suck your cock. I need it in my mouth now. I can't wait to get my lips around it. Let your cock slut show you what a good cocksucker she is!

I proceeded to suck Nick's cock like it was water in the desert. Then I started to lick up and down his long shaft. He then told me to lick his balls. He said that he hoped that they were sweaty and dirty for his dirty, cock sucking slut whore. Yes, they were sweaty, but tasted even more delicious. I love the flavor of my man! Then he told me to show him how much I really wanted to fuck him by sticking my tongue in his ass as far as I could. Lucky for both of us I have a long, eager tongue and will do anything to please him.

Then he ordered me to take my clothes off and to get on the bed and spread my wet pussy open for him. As he does, he began to tease my throbbing pussy with his cock. He gave me only an inch at a time, slowly, as I begged for all of his 8" fast and hard. He stopped to take a few pix for us...and you. The delay was agonizing, but hot and sexy as with everything that he does.

Nick then told me to turn around, get on my knees and elbows so he could fuck his slut from behind. That allowed him to pull my hair and slap my ass while he fucked me...that's my favorite! We came together. As his hot cum filled my pussy, I was the happiest girl in world, knowing that I was able to please him and that I got to cum, as well, a half dozen times throughout the process. He told me what a hot, fucking slut that I am.

Nick asked me, "Who owns your pussy?"

I replied, "You do! Only you! You can This is a re-work of my story from 2016. I as hotandsexxxy then.have my pussy, mouth and ass anytime that you want it. It's all yours; just ask for it or better yet, just fucking take it!"

After that, we laid in bed, arm in arm, kissing, cuddling, talking about our day and making family plans for the weekend. We are 100% committed and faithful to each other. Well unless you consider the other women that we play with together as cheating. We do not. I am a one-cock woman and do anything he tells me to do...ANYTHING. Which means if he told me to suck or fuck another strangers cock or cocks, of course I would gladly obey him. Fortunately, while we do push the envelope, he would never ask/tell me to do something that I would be uncomfortable with. *wink*