Nick's Quest

Story Info
Nick's sex life takes off around his best friend's wedding
46.8k words
4.66
43.7k
60

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XceptMe
XceptMe
79 Followers

This story is long but it is complete, with additional parts to follow. There is plenty of sex with plenty of participants. So if you start the story, be rest assured there is a conclusion. It tells a complete story, based mostly around Nick, a 23-year old accountant, who strives to find true love but has a lot of fun in the process. In the beginning there is not much action, rather more plot development, but I don't think you'll be disappointed if you stick with it. If you are looking for a "stroke" story, this is not for you. This story took almost two years to write and then another four or five years to percolate and be revised again and again before it finally made its way here. Luckily it will not take nearly as long to read. I hope you enjoy it and if you could be so kind, please vote and/or leave comments at the end. I really would like to know how people react to this story. Thank you.

**********

The best sex of my life started just a few days before my best friend, Sam, married his high school sweetheart, Renee. They were the one of the most popular couples during our high school years. He was a star running back for the football team and she was a cheerleader, class president and valedictorian. After four years of college, at different colleges no less, they remained committed and faithful.

Sam and Renee were engaged a few weeks after their respective college graduations. Both had promising careers at higher than average starting salaries. He was sought after by many of the larger Chicago law firms and had a starting salary in the mid 60's. She was hired in an entry-level position as an assistant marketing director for a Fortune 500 corporation. Her salary was about $50,000, Sam had told me. They lived together in the Windy City after they became engaged, much to the disappointment of both their parents, even though it did make a lot sense financially. Their apartment was nearly $2,000 a month!

The town where we all grew up was small, population around 8,500. It was in lower, central Michigan, just a little under three hours from Chicago and under two hours from Detroit. Most of our group of friends had left our little town and moved on to Chicago, Detroit and even Milwaukee. I had stayed back, opting to join my father's CPA practice and learn the ropes from him before taking over in ten years or so. I had just bought a house, which at twenty-three, I felt was quite an accomplishment since I had no help from my parents. And since Sam and Renee’s parents both still lived in Hillsdale, the wedding was going to take place here.

The wedding was not until Saturday but most of the principals came into town by Wednesday. Since their schedules had not allowed for one and most everyone involved were from out of town, including the bride and groom, there were no bachelor or bachelorette parties. Renee did have a wedding shower but there were no big parties otherwise.

I was somewhat disappointed by this because being the best man I would have been in charge, so to speak, of such frivolities. And it could have been somewhat fun. But at the same time I knew that Sam would not go for anything along the line of strip joints or strippers at my house.

Most people knew that Sam and Renee had dated since they were both sixteen, but what most probably did not know but I did, was that they were both each other's "firsts." And since then neither had been with anyone else. At least that is what I have been told and believe.

Most would be surprised to know that about Sam. Renee, on the other hand, was very quiet and reserved and very much in love with Sam. Always had been. Sam, too, was very much in love with Renee, but he was more outgoing and could had very well had been a "player" in college but was not. And who knew that better than me who roomed with him all four years at the University of Michigan.

There were countless times I had witnessed where Sam could have "bedded" a coed but did not.

He is totally in love with Renee and was always committed to her, even during times they fought and he could have easily strayed with the rationale that he was young and not married or engaged to Renee. I truly believed he had not slept with anyone other than Renee.

Now understand this: I love Renee like a sister but even I was begging Sam to get “some” while in college. I knew he would marry Renee one day, heck, everybody did. But it is just that I thought he would regret it later if he did not at least sample what it was like with someone else.

On Thursday night we guys went out as a sort-of bachelor party send-off. But as expected, it seemed as if things were going to be pretty tame. Me, Sam, Brian, Chad and Phil gathered at my house to play some cards and when we got bored (okay, when Brian lost all his money), we decided to go out for a few beers.

There was a neighborhood bar that we frequented on breaks during our college years that also was not far from my new house. We decided to head over there since we could walk, being that it was only about ten minutes away. It was here that I thought things could get interesting.

One of the two bartenders working that night was a hot little blonde named Kim who had this massive set of tits. We had seen her there frequently when we had visited this bar often in the past and had gotten to know her a little bit. It had even been rumored that she used to dance at one of the strip clubs on the other side of town years ago. What was different about her tonight was that although her boobs were huge, she usually never showed much, if any, of her cleavage, although her shirts were usually nice and tight. Tonight, however, was different. Her shirt was tight AND revealing. Her tits were almost spilling out of her top, and as such, an even bigger group (mostly guys, of course) was crowded around the bar.

We sat down at a table in the back corner and to the side of the bar. From where Sam and I sat we had a perfect view of Kim’s profile. She looked terrific as she busied herself tending to drink orders. I know I kept looking over in case anything popped out.

We were there for about five minutes when she looked over and saw us. When she had a free moment she came over to say 'hi'. When she found out that this weekend was indeed the weekend Sam was going to get hitched, she said we needed to celebrate with a shot on the house. Since the bar was quite crowded, it took a few minutes for her to return. We had already ordered a pitcher of beer that we were happily drinking already, so there really was no rush.

When Kim returned to our table, all of us sat stunned. Instead of a tray, she carried two shot glasses in each of her small hands, but the fifth shot glass was fit snugly inside her cleavage. The whole bar seemed to be gawking at her as she strolled toward our table. When she arrived, she quickly handed out each of the shot glasses to Brian, Chad, Phil and me. But she instructed Sam to take his shot right where it was, and he could not use his hands. Sam had to do his shot using only his mouth!

On the count of three, all of us had downed our Jack Daniels as quick as we could so that we could witness poor ol' Sam attempting his shot from between Kim’s delightful mounds.

Poor ol' Sam my ass! It was quite a sight to see. I had the best seat, of course, because being next to him as she began to lean into him as his mouth reached out to completely encircle the shot glass, I had a fantastic view of the top of her orbs. She put her arms on the back of his chair when she leaned into him causing his nose to nestle a bit in her bosom. I swear he seemed to "sip" the shot instead of doing it like a man, but considering the position he was in, no one could blame him. Kim's breasts were a frequent topic of conversation among us young shits, and although Sam preferred thinner women with little tight asses that tended to have smaller chests, like Renee's, Kim's tits were a sight to behold for even an ass man. I, on the other hand, preferred women with big breasts.

With Sam sitting back down on his chair with the shot glass still in his mouth, Kim took it out of his mouth and gave him a peck on the cheek and told him congratulations and good luck. She even told him to wish Renee good luck, as well, as she knew her, too, because Renee had come in there with Sam and me on a few occasions.

Sam's head was spinning now, I could tell. A mix of beer, JD, and the scent of Kim's breasts hung in the air. We had whooped and hollered and Chad even called out that after no strippers, it was the next best thing, although I could have sworn I heard him say the 'next breast thing'.

Kim said that it was too bad for Sam and us that there were no strippers and that a few years back she may have been able to do something about that, which in my mind confirmed the rumors of her once being a stripper.

I thought any hope of Kim further displaying her assets was gone when she told us to all have a good time at the wedding and said she had to get back to work behind the bar.

We continued to drink like the young shits we were when someone noticed April and Leigh sitting a few tables from where we sat. It was not clear how long they had been sitting there, though.

April was a past girlfriend of Sam's but you could hardly call her that. They were fifteen when they went out but she never seemed to get over his breaking up with her. There were some awkward scenes during the last two years of high school between her and Renee. April was cute back then but she had turned out to be a rather pretty young woman.

April, like me, had remained in Hillsdale and I had seen her from time to time. And if there was one thing that Sam did not know about me, and I was intent on keeping it that way, was that April and I had sex once during the summer after high school. It was just a guy thing, I guess. Even though he was the one to break up with her and it had been three years since they had dated, I thought that having sex with April might have been seen by Sam as dishonorable.

Sam and April were so young when they went out they never did have sex, and because Sam had not had sex with anyone but Renee, I thought there would be a tinge of jealousy and anger if he had known that her and I had slept together. Not that she was great or anything.

Her body was pretty nice then, too, but seemed even better now. Her talent in the bedroom did not seem to measure up, though. I actually remember thinking that I could not wait until it was over. She just laid there and expected me to do all the work.

I waved to her nonetheless when I caught her eye and she and Leigh smiled and waved back. I nudged Sam to wave hello, as well. Since Sam did not come back home as much, he had probably not even seen her for a good couple of years. He confessed to me out of the earshot of the other guys that she did indeed look sweet and that if ever could do it over again, he would have banged her back in high school, even while he was going out with Renee before things got really serious with them. I reminded him that I always told him he should have done some of that, especially in college.

Surprisingly, April walked over to our table.

“Hi guys. Hi Sam. And hey there, Nick,” she said. “By the way, congrats Sam. Getting married finally to Renee, huh?”

“Yep, thanks. Day after tomorrow,” he stated without much emotion.

“Really? Wow, so is this like your bachelor party or something then?” she asked.

I interceded, “Yes, if you can call it that.”

“Why here and not at a strip club?” she asked with a coy smile on her face. “I thought that’s what all guys did for their bachelor party. What, naked women not your thing?”

Leigh had walked over and stood behind April and heard this last exchange.

“You all talking about naked women and didn’t invite me?” she said, laughing at her own comment.

Leigh went to our high school but only for our senior year, so as such, we did not know her as well as we did April.

Leigh had a year-round tan. Her figure was much fuller than April’s, although not what I would classify as fat. Her tits were very nice and round and pretty big. Her hips were full, too, but her waist was slimmer than you would expect with the butt she carried. Since I preferred bigger tits, most of the girls I preferred tended to have bigger butts and Leigh’s was no exception. But again, it certainly was not what I would call fat.

“So how are you guys?” Leigh continued on.

Our whole table said hi and that we were doing fine. Chad, who was closest to Leigh, stood up next to her, no doubt to get a better look at the cleavage she was sporting. Leigh was wearing form-fitting black slacks that covered her wide ass nicely and a V-neck white top in which her boobs looked almost too good to be true. Just looking at her made me re-think my decision to not push Sam on his “no strippers” rule.

April looked pretty delicious herself in her own right. Her best asset no doubt was her ass. Her tits were quite small, especially standing next to Leigh, but were perky. She, too, wore a tight top and the jeans she wore were pasted on, hugging her hips and modest curves just right.

April continued on, teasing us no doubt. “Don’t believe them, Leigh. These guys aren’t ‘fine’. They’re having a bachelor party for Sam here and they didn’t get him any strippers.”

“Awww. Well, congratulations Sam,” Leigh said. “Renee, right?”

“Uh huh, thanks,” Sam said.

But Sam’s response was drowned out by Brian, who drunkenly blurted out, “Hey, if you two feel that bad, why don’t you two strip for us...I mean him?”

April, with her right hand on her right hip, pointed her ass right at Brian and said, “Honey, you couldn’t afford this.”

Leigh not missing a beat continued by adding, “Or these,” gesturing to her chest.

Brian was indeed penniless from the poker game earlier but it did not dare deter him.

“How about $150 each?”

“Gonna have to be much higher than that,” April teased.

“Yeah,” Chad chimed in. “These are classy honeys.”

“That’s right,” Leigh agreed.

Of course they knew Brian was kidding or at least I thought he was. We invited the two girls to join us nonetheless. It did not seem like the bachelor party thing to do but it was more a night out with the guys, and usually, if we were lucky a couple of ladies would join one or two of us by now, especially the ones of us who were still single.

I really enjoyed having Leigh and April there. April sat between me and Sam and she was playfully talking back and forth between us. Leigh was on the other side keeping Chad, Brian and Phil amused.

April kept teasing me, touching my arm and leaning in toward me. I really felt it was designed to get Sam jealous, even though in two days he was getting married. I had felt when I did sleep with her five years ago that that was also the case, except he never found out about it, which in the end had no effect on making him jealous at all.

Now, since I had broken up with my last girlfriend about six months ago, I was starved for some action, so her flirtatious advances, however misdirected it might have been, was definitely welcomed.

April seemed different to me somehow. She was always thin and pretty, but something about her now exuded sexiness. She seemed more confident about herself, which I suppose should not be entirely shocking at age twenty-three from age eighteen when she and I hooked up.

And although she was still thin, she appeared to have filled out a little. Her butt was still small and seemed as firm as ever. But it was her eyes that usually were noticed by people first, though. They were a dark, deep blue. And it was surrounded by soft, long and wavy, light brown hair.

After a particular lull in the conversation she leaned toward me and whispered into my ear, "God, I am so horny."

I just about stiffened when she said that. That is exactly what she whispered to me five years ago at a summer pool party. I had walked her home and since her parents were not home, she invited me in. We both knew what was going to happen, especially after her telling me she was so horny. But the whole thing lasted only fifteen minutes. And the shortness of it had nothing to do with me and my, um, performance.

On that night five years ago at her house, she had walked right up the stairs swaying her ass from side to side. I had already been hard walking home with her imagining fucking this girl Sam had once dated. I wrestled for only a few minutes about following through with it, knowing that Sam in my position would probably never dream of doing such a thing, but I also knew that Sam was in love with Renee, which proved true still all these years later.

She had assured me her parents would not be home soon, as they were at some friends’ house playing cards and usually stayed out past 1 AM at this particular couple's house.

It was only 11:45 PM, so I had figured on a good hour fucking April. Wrong! She led me to her room, kept the door open since she had no siblings to worry about, and started undressing. I followed her lead and when I was standing in only my boxers and her in her bra and panties, we kissed for the first time.

It was dark in the whole house; the only light in the room was from the moon. The window was open but no one, even if they were looking directly in the window, would have been able to see us. I started to massage her small tits on the outside of her bra but she quickly moved my hands away, instead telling me she needed to be fucked and soon. I was anxious to fuck her so much I did not even give her pushing my hands away from her tits another thought.

Even though her tits were on the small side, I do love seeing and playing with a girl's tits and nipples. I consider myself, I guess, to be a breast man and was nonetheless anxious to see April’s in the moonlit room. She moved back to the bed shedding her panties, exposing a full bush, which seemed okay for the moment. Had she wanted me to go down on her it might have been enough to give me pause, but it was clear we were not going to go in that direction. She had not even stroked my cock, which I thought was odd, but I was still rock hard. She scooted back on the bed and opened her legs, beckoning me once again to hurry up and fuck her.

I went to my jeans to pull a condom out of my wallet and pulled my boxers down. I looked at her, told her she was hot and that I could not wait to fuck her, thinking she would say the same thing about me after seeing my cock in my hand, but she said nothing.

Her bra was still on and seemed to me that it would stay that way. We were only eighteen and I had had sex with only two other girls about a dozen or so times, But to me this was the most boring lead-up to sex I had experienced.

I got on my knees between her legs and entered her moist slit, buried under a tuft of curly dark brown hair. She was not even looking at me. Her head was to the side and her eyes closed. Her hands were covering her tits, even though her bra was still on and it occurred to me that she was probably apprehensive about the size of her small tits.

I decided to try and get her to relax, telling her that I thought she was sexy and beautiful and tried to move her hand away from her tits. She finally relented, allowing me to grope her tits, but it was clear to me that I should not try and remove her bra.

Meanwhile, I moved in and out of her. Her pussy was so tight around my cock, her juices slick around the rubber. I buried my face in her neck and began kissing her, but it was odd because she was not trying to kiss me back and hardly made any noise at all. Her eyes were closed most of the time and it was about that time when I started to wish it was over.

XceptMe
XceptMe
79 Followers