Nick's Quest Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Leigh and Kelli got salads and I got two Arby's roast beef sandwiches and curly fries. Our conversation was light and playful and there was not even one hint of what happened back at the apartment or what would occur shortly, either. We walked together to a store Leigh specifically said had a great selection of swimwear.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Hi Jenny," Leigh beamed. "I hoped you were working today."

I looked at Leigh and then at Kelli. Kelli apparently did not know Jenny, either.

"Hi Leigh."

"Jenny, this is my boyfriend, Nick, and my roommate Kelli. Guys, this is Jenny. Jenny and I went to MSU together."

Judging by Jenny's current employment, I guessed she did not graduate.

"Jenny and I liked to party, didn't we girl?"

"Oh yeah. Almost too much."

"There's no such thing as too much partying," Leigh assuaged.

Jenny was about 5'5" and had long blonde hair. Her breasts weren't huge but they weren't miniscule, either. Her legs were thin but shapely as they flared out from under her short red skirt. No doubt about it, Jenny was a hottie.

"What are you looking for?"

"Bikinis," Kelli and Leigh said in unison.

"And you're here to help?" she said to me.

"I'll try," I answered humbly.

All the girls giggled.

"Follow me," Jenny said. "We just got some new ones in." Then looking back at Leigh, she continued, "I think we have some in your size you'll like."

For almost an hour the girls pecked through countless swimsuits and assorted accessories. They seemed to make it a science. At first I enjoyed looking through the variety of fabrics and colors imagining my girlfriend cavorting about on the beach or at the pool in them, but after about ten minutes and growing impatient wanting to see her and Kelli model a few for me, I slinked over to a chair near the dressing rooms and waited.

"Ready baby?" Leigh asked as she held up four bikinis.

"Sure. Go try 'em on and let me see them."

"Oh, you're coming in with us, silly," she said. "That's okay, isn't it Jen?"

Jenny looked around the store and then at her co-worker. "Sure, it shouldn't be a problem. Be good, though."

"When have I ever been bad?" Leigh teased.

"Don't make me answer that," Jenny answered.

I followed the dynamic duo into the small dressing room and was excited, to say the least, to watch them change into bikinis and model them for me. For one, I figured I'd definitely now get to see Kelli's tits.

First I wanted to ask Leigh a question, but Kelli beat me to it.

"Leigh, did you and, uh, Jenny, ever hook up? She's hot."

"How'd I know one of you would ask that? I'm just surprised it wasn't you, babe," Leigh said poking me in the chest.

"Yeah, well, I'm too much a gentleman," I teased back.

"The answer is no, but not for lack of me trying. But one time we were at a party and hooked up with two guys and went back to their dorm room."

"Yeah?" Kelli said.

Leigh looked to me and asked, "Do you mind?" It was evident I was going to hear about one of her dalliances at college. It was okay with me so I shook my head.

"When we left to go back to their room, I paired up with one guy and she paired up with the other. But when we got inside the room, she had a chance to tell me she wanted the guy I had. So I told her she could...after I was done with him."

"You didn't?" Kelli asked.

"I did. Or I should say we did. I fucked him first and then we switched."

"But you and her never...?" I started.

Leigh was already shaking her head. "Nope, but those guys were sure for it. I was, too, but she was adamant. We stayed friends, though. When I left State for Central, she left school altogether."

"Let's get busy, girlfriend," Kelli said as she was about to lift her shirt over her head.

I was able to pick from each of their selections the one I wanted to see them in first. For Leigh I picked the white one and for Kelli I picked a black one. Kelli faced me in her bra but then spun away from me and said, "No peeking. Remember, you can't see my tits. Mike's orders."

"Whatever," I said. "You know, it's not like I ever said Mike couldn't see Leigh's."

"Yeah, I know, but I gotta listen to what my man says."

Technically, I couldn't even look at her ass because with the mirror on the other side of her, a shot of her ass would give me a clear look at her tits. I was relegated to facing Leigh and watching her slip the bikini top around and over her tits and stepping into the bikini bottoms, which she had to do over her panties for sanitary reasons. Leigh had worn bikini style panties already but Kelli had on a thong.

"You can look now, Nick," Kelli said.

I turned and saw her twisting from side to side.

"Well?"

I was speechless. Kelli looked absolutely incredible. Her breasts were hardly contained in this little black number.

"Ummm, it's nice."

"Just nice?" she teased.

By now Leigh had gotten her bikini completely on and situated, too.

"Here, let me check," Leigh said. She reached around my waist and grabbed my dick. Of course I wasn't 100% hard yet but was well on my way.

"No, I think he thinks it's more than just nice. I think he likes it a lot, Kell."

"Oh really? Let me feel?"

I couldn't see because I was busy looking up and down Kelli's body, but Leigh must've nodded because soon Kelli was pressing her body against mine and reached down to run her hand over my cock on the outside of my jeans. She also lifted her head toward mine and kissed me gently on the cheek.

"Oh my..." she sighed. "Don't forget your girlfriend, hon."

I turned back toward Leigh and was not disappointed. Even though I watched as she put on the top and therefore saw her bare breasts just before, they looked positively beautiful in the all-white bikini top.

"Don't look back, Nick," Kelli said over my shoulder.

"Wow," is all I said.

Leigh stood there sticking her tits out proud. "Don't forget the back."

She did a slow 360 and I angled my eyes downward where her back sloped inward before filling outwards where her ass began. It looked heavenly.

"Well, should I get it?" she asked. But before I could answer she added, "Wait, let me take the test."

I was confused but understood quickly when she moved against me and took her hand as Kelli did before and rubbed my cock and pressed her tits against my chest. Our kiss lasted only about ten seconds before Kelli cleared her throat.

We turned to see Kelli in a new yellow bikini. It was hot! And then I looked behind her in the mirror and saw it was a thong. Being that she had two thongs on now I could basically see all of her ass.

"Oh, you gotta get that, hon," Leigh chimed. "It's gorgeous. You can wear it when we sunbathe in Nick's backyard. The neighbor will love it."

Incidentally I had looked into that matter. A good friend of my dad's was the law director in a neighboring town. I had asked him if it was legal to sunbathe in a thong in a private home's backyard. Thankfully I knew him pretty well myself to call him up and ask him such a question. He said he would look into the matter only after promising him that it was not me that would be wearing one. I was glad to hear when he called me back the very same day and said there was nothing specific in the ordinance about thongs but said clothing must be worn out in the public domain and that included private backyards that can be seen by other surrounding homes. Technically, wearing a thong and bikini top was clothing until the statute was updated, he concluded.

Leigh was looking right at Kelli's ass when she made the remark about wearing a thong in my backyard. Then Leigh walked up behind Kell and put her arms around her and covered her tits with both her hands. "And these...look and feel so nice in this top, too."

"Knock, knock," Jenny said as she popped her head in between the drawn curtain. She did so just in time to see Leigh's hands over Kelli's tits and her own tits up against Kelli's back. "Oh, excuse me, I'm sorry," she said before retreating.

"Come in here, Jenny," Leigh said. She took her hands off of Kelli's body and stepped away from her.

Jenny walked inside the dressing room where it was now a little crowded for the four of us.

"I'm sorry. I don't know why I just walked in like that."

"Don't worry about it. We're being good, though, for the most part," she giggled. "We all have clothes on; we're not gonna do anything that can get you in trouble, are we?"

Jenny was staring at my crotch where a noticeable bulge lay.

"No, I guess not," she said absent-mindedly. "I sometimes forget you like girls." Jenny looked to Kelli and said, "so you're her girlfriend, huh?"

"One of them," Kelli answered.

There was a light laugh among the women and immediately the whole group felt comfortable.

"So Jen, does my ass look big in this?" Leigh joked as she swung around and stuck her ass out at her.

"No, but your boobs sure do," she kidded. "They look huge!"

"That's because they ARE huge. I'm definitely getting this one," Leigh said as she took the top off to try on another one.

Jenny looked away from Leigh standing topless in front of her and said, "Well okay, I'll check back. Take your time."

For fifteen minutes, Kelli and Leigh paraded around in one bikini after another. Even in the close quarters, I was not afforded a full frontal view of Kelli's breasts. Mike was serious about his orders, I guess.

Back out at the checkout Leigh said to Jenny, "So, how's Gerald? You two are engaged, right?"

Jenny looked down. "Not anymore. We broke up."

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Jenny. What happened?"

"Guys are assholes, what else. Sorry, Nick," she said in my direction. "He cheated on me, Leigh. Can you believe that?"

Looking at Jenny I know I could not believe it. But guys cheat for many different reasons. Mostly it's because most guys are, well, guys. And a whole lot of guys are assholes.

"You're kidding. I met him only once and I never thought he was the type."

"It was his fucking boss. He actually told me he was forced to do it or he would lose his job. I found out from a voice mail she left on his cell phone. It certainly didn't sound like she was forcing him to do anything he didn't want to do."

"Well, what I think you should do, girl, is get together with us sometime and party." Leigh looked down at the bikinis she was buying and then said, "You know what you need to do? Buy one of these here thong bikinis and come over to Nick's house. We're gonna be sunbathing in his backyard all summer long."

"Cool, maybe I will, Leigh. Thanks."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The following week seemed to go by very fast. Leigh started work at the pool, working her normal shift from 9:30 to 4:30. Her schedule allowed her to sleep in and yet still be at my house or me at hers for dinner around 5:30. We had fallen into a nice, little routine. After last week's Saturday night dinner at my parents' house, she had gone back to my house to stay the night. Sunday night we slept at our own places, but Monday through Thursday we alternated at my house and then at her apartment.

When Friday arrived, even though it was my night to host her, we made plans to go out to dinner with Mike and Kelli. It wasn't anywhere formal, just a local bar and grille. The girls were both dressed in jeans and light tops that showed off their shape but were not slutty. Conversation flowed nicely and Mike and I chatted mostly about sports while the girls talked about clothes. When the girls got up to go to the ladies' room, Mike and I both stared at their denim-clad asses. I didn't pay attention to what he was looking at, but I know I was looking at both my girlfriend's and his girlfriend's asses. I almost wished we were back at their apartment and they were taking off those jeans.

But in another hour we were in their apartment and Leigh and Kelli were changing out of their jeans.

"You probably wondered why I'd let you fuck my girlfriend and yet not let you see her tits completely naked. Am I right?"

I was somewhat taken aback at his directness.

"Yeah, sorta."

"I heard you even licked her ass, even running your tongue over her asshole."

My face was flushed with embarrassment. "I did by accident and said I was sorry. I really didn't mean to."

"Did you think I wouldn't find out?" he pressed.

"I..I..I didn't think about it, I guess. It seemed like it was no big deal."

"You run your tongue all over my girlfriend's ass and then stick it between her crack and you think it's no big deal?"

Just then Leigh and Kelli walked back into the room and heard the last part of the exchange.

"Is everything all right?" Leigh asked.

"Yes," Mike said.

I took a deep breath and nodded my head.

We started to play Texas Hold 'Em and did so for a couple of hands when Mike put down his scotch to ask me another question.

"What's it worth to you to see them?"

Kelli knew what was going on but Leigh and I were completely caught off guard.

"What? To see your cards? What are you talking about?" Leigh asked.

Mike continued, "I was talking to your boyfriend. I want to know what's it worth to him to see my girlfriend's tits."

"Wha-?" Leigh was flabbergasted. "What's this all about?"

I was too stunned to speak.

Leigh then turned to me and said, "Baby, what's going on? What did I miss?"

"I'm not sure," I said while eyeing Mike.

"Are you answering my question or hers?" Mike wanted to know.

I thought about it and then said, "Both, I guess."

The tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife. Kelli rescued both Leigh and me by speaking next.

"Okay, it's like this, you guys. Remember last weekend when I left my bra on when I was with you two? That Mike said I couldn't show them to Nick?"

Leigh and I both nodded.

"Well," she continued, "it's because Mike wants Nick to 'buy' that opportunity. If he wants to, that is."

She casually looked down at her chest and them back up at me and smiled.

"Buy it?" Leigh pondered. "What the fuck? You want him to pay you guys to let him see your tits?"

"Not exactly," Mike answered.

"Would one of you two please tell me what the fuck is going on?" Leigh insisted.

Leigh had her arms crossed and look pretty pissed.

"Baby, let me," Kelli intervened. "Mike and I thought it would be hot if...Nick sucked Mike's cock or vice versa...or both."

I almost could not believe what I heard.

"And if that happens, Mike will not only let me show him my tits, but he can lick and kiss them all he wants," Kelli offered.

"What?" Leigh shrieked. "You want my boyfriend's cock, Mike? That's what this is all about?" she teased. "Go ahead." Leigh was laughing heartily now. "Go on, baby. Suck his dick and get it over with it, 'kay, so Kelli can show you her tits and you can kiss and get them all wet and her nipples all hard, okay?"

My face was ashen.

"What? You can't be serious," I stammered.

Leigh truly did not know what Kelli and Mike were up to but was quickly catching on to their game. "Oh, sure I'm serious. Why not?"

"Because I'm not gay."

"I'm not gay, either. Kell, are you gay?" Leigh asked.

Kelli shook her head.

"Mike, are you gay?"

He shook his head as well. "I am not. But that doesn't mean I don't like the feel of a nice hard cock in my mouth once in awhile. Plus, Kelli finds it hot, too."

"I...I don't know. Leigh, would that make you hot?"

I guess I already knew the answer. In some regard, we had already talked about this and she did admit it was sort of a fantasy of hers. So, for a few seconds, I was actually considering it. Listening to a story told by Leigh of Mike sucking his one friend's cock was one thing; contemplating being involved in such a scene was entirely different altogether. What was even more shocking was how hard I was at that very moment.

"Yeah babe, actually I think it would. I mean, you liked it when I was with Kelli or April, right? I think it would be sexy to see you and Mike together like that."

I gulped and almost choked on my own saliva as the thought of taking another man's cock in my mouth made me shudder. What would it be like?

Then Mike gave me another incentive.

"Nick, Kelli and I have an open relationship, too, except ours is limited."

"Limited?" I asked.

"Limited as in only to you two."

"Leigh and me?"

"Well, yes. Kelli can be with Leigh anytime they want. And there's the three times I've been with Leigh and you've been with Kelli the one time."

I nodded and then shot a look at Mike.

"Three times?"

"Yeah, last night. Leigh didn't tell you?"

Now I looked to my girlfriend. "I'm sorry, Nick. I didn't get a chance to tell you yet. Last night after you left we watched a movie. Mike stopped by and ..."

"What is it with you guys and movies?"

"I'm sorry, Nick."

I threw down the cards I was holding and got up from the table and stormed into the kitchen. Leigh was right behind me.

I turned toward her. "What the fuck, Leigh? This is our open relationship? You and Kelli and Mike have movie night and then it's 'threesome at the movies?' "

Leigh had her head down and looked ashamed.

"It wasn't a threesome last night."

"What do you mean?"

"Last night Kelli was tired and went to bed. It was only Mike and me."

"What???"

We might have been in the kitchen but it was only a few feet from Kelli and Mike and even if we whispered they would have been able to hear everything.

Leigh started crying.

"I'm out of here!" I shouted. "I don't want any part in this anymore, you understand?"

Leigh only kept crying, unable to gather her thoughts or talk at all. I only did what I could do and that was leave.

"Bye Kelli, bye Mike."

And I was out the door just like that.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It was 10:00 PM when I left Leigh and Kelli's apartment and it was past 11:00 PM when Leigh rang my doorbell. I almost didn't answer it but I wanted to. I felt bad about everything that had happened. I couldn't understand everything and I was curious to find out what was going on.

"Hi," she said.

"Hi. Come in."

I held open the door and let her pass into my entryway.

"Please, sit down," I said indicating my not-so-formal living room. It consisted of one couch, a recliner, two tables and not much else. "Want something to drink?"

"No, thank you. I want you to know I would have been here sooner but Kelli insisted I calm down before I drove and came over here."

I half-wanted to make a crack about probably receiving the comfort of Kelli and Mike in their naked embrace and fucking the shit out of them but held back.

"Okay. I'm glad you're here."

She smiled and said, "I'm glad to hear that. Let me explain."

My eyes indicated for her to continue.

"I love you, Nick. Not Mike or any other guy. I love Kelli but it's a different kind of love, of course. Not just the obvious difference in physical love her and I can share. But with you, I've never felt the way I do about anyone. I not only love you, I trust you. I feel totally comfortable with you." She paused. "But I do think I have a problem."

I raised my eyebrows.

"Sex. I feel I need it all the time, Nick. I told you that. That's why I suggested that idea with you. We had already started out pretty liberated with our sex life; I thought the natural progression would be for us to have an open arrangement. That's what I was doing with Mike, our agreement. I swear I was going to tell you, though."

"I've figured that out, Leigh. It's just that I think we need to have some parameters set up. Some rules or something."

She nodded and started to explain in particular how last night played out.

"You don't have to tell me," I said.

"I want to," she replied.

My cock twitched within my shorts. I realized I did want to hear about her and Mike. It was hot to hear about Leigh with not only Kelli but Mike, also.

1...56789...12