Nico Herst, You're the Worst! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"D-Daddy...daddy...oh god...dad...I can't..." Nico whined loudly. This is how he often got at times like these, torn between the amazing sensations pulsing through his core and shock and embarrassment of being treated like he was some two-cent sex toy. But why call out for help from the father doing this to him? I guess in a fuck addled brain it was a plea for mercy. For his part, Officer Slate couldn't help but reach out and place a hand over the boy's giant meatstick. The immense amount of heat it emanated was amazing, like a complete extra limb, pink and pulsing with that prominent line along its underside. Slate felt his hand joined by another and looked up to see that Greg was looking directly at him. They both began to slide their tongues across the other parts of the young Herst's chest and soon most of the chocolate was gone.

"I have to tell you, Greg," Slate chucked through his quick breaths, "This is probably some of the best chocolate you've made! Those folks in town are gonna love it."

"Thank you, Andrew," Mr. Herst replied, both men's faces were messes of chocolate,"No thanks to Nico here, who was almost no help at ALL." Mr. Herst raised his voice on "all" and Nico whimpered loudly, still lost in the sensation of the two hands on his rockhard cock. I probably should have mentioned that when the licking stopped, but men put their hands on either side of Nico's dongwand and began walking it back and forth between them.

"P..please," the curly haired adonis begged, eyes closed tight, "don't make me cum. don't make me cum. don't. don't..."his breath came out in even quicker bursts as he struggled to say the words (and form a coherent sentence).

"I'm not MAKING you do ANYTHING, young man," Mr. Herst bellowed, "You're the one who ruined a perfectly good shirt, getting chocolate all over it and ripping it up, plus look at this," he grabbed the area of his son's cock just under the tip and began squeezing it hard. So hard that the head of Nico's dick mushroomed up even more. To Slate's eyes it almost looked as if Mr. Herst were chocking Nico through his dick! "You bring out this eyesore when I invite company into the house? Don't you have an common sense? Huh?" But Nico didn't seem to be listening. His eyes stayed shut as he tried to move away from pain on his dick, the heavily leaking cock that was getting clear precum all over his father's hand, Slate's hand, and even his shorts.

"Uh...Greg..." the officer began.

"You spoiled ingrate, LISTEN TO YOU FATHER WHEN HE'S TALKED TO YOU!" Mr. Herst roared. In a flash, he let go of his son's cock and punched it right at the base. There was a loud thump as Nico bolted upright and then back down again - he'd cum. His father punching his dick was making him bust his nut all over his chest, his beautiful brown-eyed face, the wall, and the top of the couch.

Although he'd seen it happen before, Officer Slate was always impressed. That the boy's balls could produce so much jizz was incredible, it really did coat everything like a fire hose. He was ready to say something to lad, watching Nico's body convulse with a spectacular orgasm, when he looked up and saw Greg's face staring at the couch and the wall. Time to play defense, "Greg, I've got an idea," he offered, Mr. Herst was barely listening,"poor Nico here didn't get a chance to taste any of that amazing chocolate you made. Let's get his opinion, pass me that bowl."

Greg passed him the bowl as if he was on autopilot, when Slate took the bowl from him he seemed to wake-up, "What?"

"Well, I do think he did a good job. Basically a good kid, really. Let's see what he thinks..." while speaking Officer Slate was scooping up the warm jizz from Nico's chest and placing it in the bowl. Whole handfuls we placed inside, while Greg starred in horror at what was being done to his chocolate. The devilish cop ignored him and proceeded to stir the contents of the bowl. He then dipped two fingers inside of what was basically a bowl of cocoa-cum and held the fingers out to Nico, "Say 'aaaah', buddy. Let's here what you have to say."

Nico starred back him and parted his lips. After that orgasm he was too tired to fight any indignity they might want to do to him at this point. He gently sucked the scummy substance from the cop's digits and held eye contact. Slate smiled.

"See, when's the last time you had some sweets, little man? You don't lose a sweet tooth just by getting older you know," he said as he fed Nico another scoop of his own jizz, "What do you think. Good stuff? Is your father talented or what?"

Nico, face covered with white semen, turned to his father and said (with a mouth still partly full of chocolate flavored jizz), "Thanks dad, it's really delicious. P-please may I have more."

There was a beat of silence before something in Mr. Herst softened and he chuckled, "What am I gonna do with you, son. Of course you can have more." He followed the officer's lead and scooped two fingers into the metal bowl, pulled up a hefty helping and held it to his son's lips. Nico opened his mouth and also held his father's eyes, who looked back at him kindness and shoved his two fingers into his son's mouth. He then moved his fingers all around his son's oral cavity, his cheek's, his tongue, even along his teeth - and Nico held it open as much as he could to allow this, a complete act of subservience to his father. Officer Slate's shoulder's relaxed a bit. He hoped this would happen, and that would make things easier for Nico, despite the mess. He hadn't intended to force the younger man to eat his own dick snot but sometimes ya gotta improvise.

For the next 15 minutes, the two men took turns feeding Nico that choco-jizz concoction. Taking pain's to scope up more jizz and add it to the mix. Nico didn't dare throw up or gag - but he actually hated the taste of his own baby batter and precum. He just couldn't abide it for some reason.

After that, Mr. Herst commanded Nico to clean himself, put his hog of a dick away, and clean up the mess that was made.

Officer Slate washed himself up in the guest bathroom, reassembled his uniform and was escorted out by Mr. Herst.

"So you really think it's good. Huh? The chocolate, I mean," Greg said with a smile. Officer Slate considered this man, sincerely soliciting his approval and wondered how this man, the one he'd known in high school, could possibly be the same one he'd witnessed inside. However, he didn't think about it too long, after all it made his own life interesting.

"People are gonna love it Greg. You let me know when you stock it and I'll be sure to come in and buy Doris a box. You know how she is about chocolate."

"Will do. I'll let you know when I need you over to try my next 'culinary creation'," Mr. Herst laughed in the boyish way he used to years ago (a laugh long absent from within his own household).

"I'll be there with bells on. For now let me go catch this damned turkey. Damn Crateville."

"Damn Crateville," Mr. Herst agreed.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Trash

I don't know what happened in your past that would that would cause you to write a story so abusive and sick. I really hope this is your last.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Daddy's Girl Straight trucker turns college boy.in Gay Male
Sexy Swimsuit Straight guy with girl's ass gives dirty lapdance at the pool.in Gay Male
Dumb Jock Roommate - Ch. 01 Theo meets his hot, hung and very dumb college roommate.in Gay Male
Fresh Meat At The Prison Innocent jailbait pretty boy is owned in prison.in Gay Male
Rick Needed a Beer, Gets Much More Pt. 01 Rick gets seduced into sucking cock and more.in Gay Male
More Stories