Nicola: Live & Uncensored

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Knickers
Knickers
190 Followers

'No,' croaks the old man. 'But it's startin' to twitch.'"

The audience roared with laughter. And it wasn't just the jokes that made this show really stand out. As the applause died, Tony continued.

"And now it's time to welcome a very special lady, she's the hostess with the mostest, except when it comes to clothes when she's the hostess with the leastest, a big hand for Miss Kitten Magee!"

Kitten whispered to Nicola, "Just come on when you get the cue. And relax! This is the most fun show on television." With that she pushed through the curtain. On the monitor, the nervous Nicola saw her emerge on the other side, smiling a little shyly to the madly cheering audience. She raised an arm and waved to them, setting her titanic tits wobbling. Nicola noticed how much Kitten was enjoying herself, as she basked in the glow of male adulation that was being heaped upon her bare boobs. Here was a kindred spirit. Kitten was blowing them kisses now, grinning at her cheering fans. Finally, she demurely trotted over to stand next to Tony.

"That's a real nice outfit you're almost wearing there, Kitten," Tony remarked, with a laugh from the audience.

"Why, thank-you Tony," Kitten replied. "The funny thing is that there used to be alot more to it. If I didn't know better, I'd swear someone snuck into my dressing room, and stole the top part of my costume just so I'd have to go on the show tonight topless." She placed her hands on her hips and gave Tony an accusatory look. He gave a shifty look, and winked to the camera. "Yeah, funny that," he murmured. "Funny that it happened last night, too."

"And the 83 nights before that," Kitten added. They were both playing the routine for laughs, and the audience was eating it up. "Yknow, Tony, when you hired me to hostess the show, you said I wouldn't have to show my boobs unless it was absolutely necessary."

"Well, let's put it to the audience, shall we. How about it, guys, is it necessary for Kitten to show us her tits?!"

"YES!" they roared back. Nicola giggled.

"Now, Kitten, leaving aside your knockers for a moment," (a drum sting from the band) "we've got some really great guests on the show tonight, haven't we?"

"That's right Tony," Kitten replied. "Our first guest is a gorgeous twenty-year-old actress and model who comes all the way from down under."

"Down under, huh? That figures. Right before the show, she went down on me."

Another drum sting, followed by a collective groan from the audience. Nicola blushed deep red. If only they knew Tony wasn't joking!

Kitten continued. "Although she's only been in Hollywood a couple of months, she's already racked up leads in two movies, Bikini Bandits and Bikini Stewardesses 2. Please welcome, Miss Nicola Baron!"

Nicola swallowed. It's showtime! she told herself, and with that stepped out to meet her adoring fans. A wave of cheers greeted her entrance. Nicola stood blinking under the studio lights, unable to see them properly, but certainly hearing them. Noise and heat buffeted her. Nicola felt hot and sweaty, her small amount of clothing uncomfortable against her perfect body. She smiled and waved, uncertain of what to do next. Kitten appeared, and guided her by the arm toward the interview area. "You're doing great, sweetheart," she whispered. "Just remember to relax and give the folks out there the show they want to see."

From behind his desk, Tony arose, giving Nicola a chaste peck on the cheek, and a not so chaste grope of her boob. Then Nicola settled down on the couch, crossing her smooth legs and smiling coyly into the camera. Kitten sat next to her, wrapping her arms around herself to make a shelf to rest her massive boobs on.

"So, Nicola," Tony began, "I understand you have a cute little nickname that you've come to be known as in Hollywood. Would you care to share it with us?"

Nicola rolled her eyes theatrically. "It's Knickers."

"Knickers?" asked Tony. "Panties, as you Americans would say," Nicola replied. Tony laughed. "How do you get a name like that?"

"Well, it started when I was at school, getting changed for gym. Anyway, I was just taking my skirt off when I realized I wasn't wearing any underwear. All the other girls noticed and started laughing at me. From then on I was 'Knickers'." Nicola blushed 'remembering' the incident. In fact, her agent had dreamt it up for her when she came to Hollywood.

Tony laughed. "So, 'Knickers'. Tell us a little about yourself."

"Well, I was born in Melbourne, Australia. I was a professional model there, starting when I was 16. A couple of months ago, though, I got a new agent and he suggested I come over to Hollywood to become an actress. So I took the plunge and here I am."

"Now, I understand that there's a slight difference between the kind of work you did back home and what you're doing here in California."

"That's right, Tony. You see, I used to be such a terrible prude. I would never've dreamed of taking my clothes off for a photographer."

"But all that's changed now?"

"Oh, you betcha. I work nude, I model nude, I act nude. I should pretty much stop buying clothes."

The audience chuckled. The shy Nicola was melting away, replaced by the exhibitionist Knickers who always wanted to be the center of attention. Knickers, the gorgeous Aussie starlet with the killer bod who couldn't wait to show it off. Nicola sat back in the couch, thrusting her chest forward and casting sultry gazes down the camera lens. She crossed and uncrossed her legs, quickly flashing her bare pussy, and eliciting a gasp from her audience. Nicola giggled to herself, enjoying the tease. Even Tony looked flustered.

"Well... perhaps you'd like to tell us what your measurements are?" he asked.

"Sure," Nicola replied. She stood up, and leaned toward the camera, causing her top to fall open to give the craning audience a peak at her luscious tits. "I'm 38," she cupped her boobs, "25", her hands slid down her bare stomach, "35", ending up on her shapely hips, barely covered by that scandalously short miniskirt. She smiled to her audience, and was seated again. This time, she sat with her knees just a little further apart.

"Not bad," murmured Kitten beside her, running a hand over Nicola's arm.

Tony was really surprised by now. Perhaps he was unused to his guests being quite so forward. "Perhaps we should move on... you've recently finished your second movie, Bikini Stewardesses 2."

"Yes Tony," Nicola replied. "I've brought along a clip tonight which really shows off my um, 'acting talent.'" She gave the camera a wink.

"Let's roll that, shall we?" said Tony.

The lights dimmed, and all eyes turned to the big overhead monitor. It was the 'recruiting' scene. Onscreen, Nicola was dressed in a skimpy halter top and very short shorts, standing in a lineup with a number of other gorgeous young women. Nicola's friend Jennifer, as Bikini Airways founder Melissa, was dressed in the traditional Bikini Stewardesses outfit- blue bikini, little blue cap, collar and cuffs, and a pair of gold wings clipped to a bikini strap. 'Melissa' was giving the new recruits a stirring speech.

"So you wanna be a Bikini Stewardess? Well, we don't just take anyone. My girls are the best of the best, always willing to do whatever it takes to ensure our passages enjoy the best flight ever." She paused in front of Nicola. "What's your name, sweetheart?"

Nicola snapped to attention, thrusting her impressive cleavage forward. "Kelly," she replied. "Well, Kelly," asked Jennifer, "do you think you've got what it takes to be a Bikini Stewardess? A sky-bunny? A cabin-cutie? A mile-high maid? A First-Class Filly? An all-action, all-smiling, don't-know-the-meaning-of-the-word-no one-woman inflight entertainment center?"

Nicola thought about it for a moment, and then snapped back, "Will all due respect ma'am, you can bet your pretty little ass on it."

Jennifer raised an eyebrow. "And what do you think makes you qualified?"

Nicola smiled. "These." With that, she reached behind her back and popped the clasp on her halter-top. Her impressive boobs bounced into view. Grinning, 'Kelly' stared out at her audience, pushing her tits together.

The studio audience clapped. On the couch, Nicola gave a shy smile to their compliment to her obvious talent.

"Wow," said Tony, "that sure is a nice set of hooters you were flashing there."

Nicola blushed. "Thank-you Tony."

"Yknow," Tony continued, "as much fun as it was seeing you up there on the big screen, I'm sure we'd all enjoy seeing your 'acting skills' displayed here in the studio."

It took a moment for Nicola to realize what he was asking. She smiled, playing it coy. "Oh, I don't know about that Tony. Taking my clothes off on live TV in front of an audience? I don't know if I could do something *that* risqu ."

"Sure you could," Tony entreated her. "A gorgeous young woman like you's got nothing to be ashamed of." Tony turned to his audience. "How about it guys? Who wants to see Knickers give us a bit of a show?"

There was a roar of affirmation for the eager crowd of men, many of them waiting on the edge of their seats in anticipation. This is what they had paid to come see, a beautiful Hollywood starlet giving her all, and Nicola wasn't about to disappoint them. This was her true moment of glory. She pretended to think about it for a while longer. "Well..." She slipped the tip of her finger into her mouth and gave a wicked grin. "OK."

Nicola stood up from the couch again. She stared down the camera lens, seducing the audience with her hypnotic blue eyes. Slowly, she began to undulate. Nicola closed her eyes, moaning softly. The camera was glued to her body, following her every move. Nicola was grinding her hips in the air, making love to an invisible partner. Once again, she felt a mysterious power of lust and desire to be the center of attention take over body, casting off her inhibitions. She wanted to be naked, she wanted men- and women- to see her stark naked, to ogle her bare tits and glistening pussy. Nicola wanted to be wanted to fuck. Arching her back and pushing her boobs forward, Nicola reached behind her, feeling for the zip on her boob tube. She pulled it down in a single motion. The garment fell off, but Nicola caught it and continued to dance, teasing the audience, using it as a screen to cover her luscious tits. Finally, she tossed it aside, baring her magnificent chest to her adoring fans. Next came the skirt. Nicola grasped the hem, pulled in up, so that it bunched together into a thin band of material riding high on her shapely hips. It really was just a belt now, as Nicola tugged the hem up more and more of her muff was revealed to the camera. She stopped, with just the bottom V of her crotch exposed. She cast a naughty teasing look down the lens, and then slipped the skirt down. It slid effortlessly down her legs, and lay like a puddle of silk at her feet.

Nicola was now completely naked, except for her high-heels and the look of absolute pleasure on her pretty face. She stopped moving and assumed a classic model's pose- leg slightly forward, hands on hips, boobs out, chin high. As enchanting in video and print as she was, Nicola nude in person was quite a sight to see, and many of her audience would remember for a long time. Staring out into their see of lust-crazed faces, Nicola wasn't about to let an opportunity slip by.

"Remember guys, that's Bikini Stewardesses 2, starring me, in your local video store from next month. Don't forget to rent it."

Her heart pounding, Nicola sat back down on the couch, feeling its soft velvet tickle her bare bottom.

"Well, with that, I think we better go to a commercial break. But stay tuned, cos we'll be right back when you can see even more of Nicola- if that's possible- and we'll meet our next guest."

The Floor Manager shouted "Clear!", and they were off the air. Kitten put an arm around Nicola and drew the nude starlet close to her, her enormous left boob rubbing against Nicola's arm. "You were wonderful," Kitten purred. "Thanks," Nicola replied. "You were right, this is fun!"

"Honey, there's more to come yet," replied Kitten. Was that a wicked glint in her eye, Nicola wondered. Was there a surprise in store for me?

"Back in 1!" yelled the FM. Kitten gave Nicola a quick peck on the cheek. "Wait here, sweetheart, we have to go introduce the next guest." With that, Kitten stood and joined Tony standing back in front of the red curtain. Nicola wondered who it could be. Someone famous perhaps?

The studio lights came back up. The FM called the countdown into the show, and they were back on air.

"Welcome back, you're watching 'The Tony Moroni Show'. Wow Kitten, that Knickers is one hot broad," said Tony.

"Mmm, you can say that again Tony," Kitten replied. "I wouldn't mind finding her after the show in my dressing room with a pair of flying goggles and a stick of wet celery." Tony scrunched up his face trying to picture *that*, and the audience chuckled.

"Well, thanks for sharing that Kitten," Tony said at last. "Who's our next guest tonight?"

"Our next guest is also a rising young Hollywood starlet. She's been a professional nude model since she was 18. She's appeared in several videos, including Supermodel Skinnydip Party and Undercover Cheerleaders. Her new movie, Bikini Quantity Surveyors hits the stores next month. Please welcome, Miss Angela Monroe!"

Nicola's face fell. A tall, slim, raven haired beauty strode out from behind the curtain, dressed in an elegant, if rather short, black cocktail dress. It was Angela "Angel" Monroe, Nicola's bitter rival in Hollywood. Since the day they met Angela had been cruel and nasty toward Nicola. Angela practically threw herself at Tony, French kissing him with an enthusiasm that drew howls of delight from the audience. Nicola scowled. This was not going to be fun after all!

Kitten led Angela onto the couch, while Tony sat behind his desk. Angela cast a scornful glance at Nicola before sitting down next to her. Nicola, still naked, squirmed, feeling distinctly underdressed next to the sophisticated Angela.

"Angela, I understand you have a little nickname too?"

"Yes, Tony. All my men friends like to call me 'Angel'." She looked into the camera and fluttered her eyelashes, eliciting a collective "ahhh" from the crowd.

Nicola gave a snort, but said nothing. Angela pretended not to hear her.

"You're a model, and an actress, just like Knickers here. I bet it's a real tough profession."

"That's right Tony. Ysee, our industry is full of foreigners, so Americans have to compete for jobs with them. Plus there are so many girls who are total sluts who will do anything to land parts. It's hard for an honest, American girl to earn a living." She cast several glances over at Nicola, who was silently beginning to fume.

Tony had obviously twigged to the situation. He smirked and asked, "It sounds like there's some real competition going on here in Hollywood."

"Not really, Tony," Angela replied, with a casual flick of her hair. "It's just no contest. The lucky few of us with talent get the leads, while the bimbo sluts just fuck their way to bit parts. For three months at any rate, before they get deported back to where they came from." Angela turned to Nicola for the first time. "You've been here for almost three months now, haven't you?"

Nicola gave a forced smile. "Talent is something you're born with, Tony. You've either got it..." she arched her back, emphasizing her 38 natural tits, "...or you don't." She gazed at Angela's chest. The dark-haired beauty had much smaller boobs than Nicola, a sore point between them (or rather, two sore points). Angela gritted her teeth, but didn't rise to the bait. She took a deep breath, puffing out her perky, but petite bust. "Unfortunately some actresses have all their talent in their tits."

"I guess that means no tits, no talent," Nicola retorted. Angela was furious. Forgetting she was on TV, she rounded on Nicola and screamed, "Slut!"

"Cow!"

"Bimbo!"

"Bitch!"

"You've never worn underwear in your life, Knickers."

"You can talk," Nicola retorted. "You're still wearing the training bra your mum bought you when you were 12."

Angela gasped, her face a mask of shock at such an insensitive jibe. Nicola realized she'd gone too far. Angela turned pink, then bright red. With a scream she leapt across the couch at Nicola, grabbing her by the hair. Nicola squealed in pain, and seized the front of Angela's dress. It tore easily, her perky tits popping into view. Angela's hands were scrabbling at Nicola's chest now, but as she was naked, her nails dug into Nicola's soft tits.

"Ladies, ladies, please," Tony said. "Remember where you are."

The two starlets stopped. They turned to look at the studio audience and the cameras, realizing they were catfighting on live TV. Tony smiled.

"I'm afraid we've got a little confession to make, haven't we Kitten?"

"That's right, Tony," she replied with a shrug.

"Ysee, we knew all along about your little feud, and that's why we invited you both to be here tonight."

"What?" hissed Angela.

"We thought we'd help you settle this once and for all. And what better way to settle an argument between two women, audience?"

"BIKINI OIL WRESTLING!" the crowd roared back. Nicola jumped in surprise. Bikini Oil Wrestling? That's why they wanted her on the show?

"So what do you say, girls? You wanna strip down and oil up for us, and get alittle payback at the same time? Winner will be whoever gives the best show."

The feuding starlets were lost for words. Nicola finally found her voice. "Sure. Why not? I said I'd be game, didn't I?" She turned to Angela. The beautiful if bitchy model still sat with her small tits hanging out of the front of her dress. She wore a viper's grin. "It would be my pleasure."

The audience applauded. But Nicola was worried. That was an awful glint she spied in Angela's eye.

"OK, we're gonna take a quick commercial break, but stay with us cos we'll be right back with more fun, plus the bikini oil wrestling grudge match of the century, Knickers Baron versus Angel Monroe. You do not want to miss that!"


Nicola once again stood naked in her dressing room, trying very hard to ignore Scooter as he covered her body in oil. Why did she get herself in for this? Bikini oil wrestling against her mortal enemy Angela Monroe on live TV? Would that really catapult her to stardom?

At least Scooter was enjoying himself. It was hardly surprising. Nicola was completely nude, and standing on a plastic sheet. Scooter had a dopey grin on his face and a large tent in the crotch of his trousers. This particular part of his job required him to personally make sure Nicola was oiled up for the match. Excitedly, Scooter squirted more oil across Nicola's already slick chest, and began to massage her bare boobs. As unattractive as Scooter looked, Nicola had to admit he gave a great oil massage. His fingers squeezed her tanned tits, skimming across her erect nipples. A familiar tingle was dawning in her loins. It was not what Nicola needed right now.

"Could you do my bum please?" Nicola asked, turning to present her rump to Scooter's magic fingers. "Ah, sure, Miss Baron!" Scooter replied, his hands now massaging her ass cheeks. Nicola was pretty well greased up by now, Scooter's eager hands had roamed across almost every nook and cranny of her gorgeous body. She could see on the monitor that they were out from commercial and Kitten was performing a comedy sketch. Still topless, she was dressed as a chef in a supermarket, her enormous knockers hanging over the front of her apron. Evidently, she was trying to get passers-by to sample a particularly revolting brand of cheese-in-a-can.

Knickers
Knickers
190 Followers