Nicola's Hairy Armpits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a minute or two she paused, holding my cock at the base so it pointed straight up, glistening with her saliva. "So," she said to Tina, "what do you reckon?"

"Hmm," Tina said, and she reached out and grabbed the shaft between thumb and forefinger, and tentatively ran her fingers up and down it. It was the first time I’d ever had two girls touching my cock at the same time. Needless to say, it felt wonderful, and when Tina started to suck me too, it was even better.

For the next few minutes they took turns sucking me. Sometimes their mouths and tongues were on it simultaneously and they would break off to kiss each other. I noticed that, as she attacked my cock, Tina had one hand firmly pressed against her crotch, rubbing it.

The two girls paused and looked at each other, not saying anything but they were so close I don’t think they needed to speak to communicate. Then Tina straddled me, her pussy opening up to reveal a clit ring in addition to her other piercings. Nicola still had hold of my cock and guided it into Tina’s pale pink cunt.

I lay with the sun beating down on my face as Tina began to pump up and down on me, her tits bouncing. I reached up and grabbed hold of them, playing with her nipple rings with my thumbs, then slid my hands up so that my fingers brushed against her armpit fur.

Nicola stood over me, her feet planted on either side of my head, her arms around Tina’s shoulders, and started to kiss her as she fucked me. As I watched, Nicola began to squat down, her arse coming closer to my face, until she was sitting on it, her raw, wet, hairy genitals, salt-tasting from the sea water, pressed against my mouth. For a moment, as I lay on the towel with the hot sun beating down on me, my whole world became cunt - Nicola’s grinding into my face, my nose in her arsehole, while Tina’s tight hole squeezed at my cock. I threw my arms out, my fingers digging into the hot sand, and gave myself up to it.

Then, just as I was about to cum, as if she sensed it, Tina lifted herself off me. Nicola took up a position to one side of me and grasping my cock, slimy with Tina’s juices, in her fist, quickly worked me to orgasm. The two girls watched as my sperm shot up into the air and spattered down on my belly and onto Nicola’s hand, and laughed at the sight.

Nicola picked up one of the towels and wiped me off. As she was doing this, Tina grabbed her from behind and pulled her back, and I watched as the two of them rolled around in the sand, fingers dipping into each other’s hairy slits until they had made each other cum.

After another swim to wash ourselves we got back into the car and hit the road again. As Nicola and Tina chattered away in the front, making plans for the night ahead, I lay in the back seat with a rolled up towel under my head and drifted into a well satisfied sleep.

12