Nicole 02: Military Love

Story Info
She loves a man in uniform.
862 words
3.47
32.1k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 11/30/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been away to basic training and was being transferred to my technical training base in Biloxi Mississippi. This was good fortune for me because Nicole was attending a small university in South Georgia, only a few short hours away.

One week shortly after I arrived, she phoned me to say that she would be driving back from Texas and wanted to stop by the base and see me. I readily agreed having not felt her touch in several months.

She arrived wearing one of my favorite summer dresses. It was made of thin material, silky to the touch. It came to her ankles and hugged her body as she walked. I loved watching her hips sway under the dress. The straps were very thin, and the front dipped teasingly low, almost showing her lovely 38DD breasts.

As she approached the sun was behind her and shown through her dress. I saw the outline of her goddess like body under the thin dress. Her brown hair was down cascading over her shoulders and she was smiling at me.

As we hugged I felt her press he body against me hard and she whispered in my ear "I love you." My arms were around her waist and as I pulled back to look into her eyes and my hands gripped her hips I felt no underwear. Just to double check I rubbed her hips again. No panties. I looked up at her and she smiled and kissed me.

I took her hand in mine and went back to her car. I drove around the base showing her the sights, giving her a grand tour, all the while staring at her long golden brown legs peeking out from her skirt. She knew she was teasing me, letting her dress ride up, crossing and uncrossing her legs often.

We drove off the base and parked along the beach. We got out and walked along the boardwalk, talking and catching up on events. The sun began to set as we made our way back to her car. Once in side we sat and kissed, my mouth hungrily claiming hers. Our tongues' were darting in and out of each other's mouths. I reached up and cupped her breasts and she sighed. I rubbed her nipple causing it to stand out under her dress. I moved my mouth down her neck, kissing lower onto her chest. Her hands snaked around my neck. She buried her hands in my hair.

Reluctantly we pulled away and drove to dinner. Throughout dinner she ran her barefoot up my leg under the table, causing me to stutter to the waiter. She giggled at this, knowing what she was doing to me.

After dinner we drove back to the beach and walked on the shore. We sat down on a blanket and laid back looking at the stars and holding hands. Again we started to kiss passionately. Her hands began to roam my body. She rubbed my chest and told me how sexy she thought I was.

I kissed her neck again, trailing my tongue over her shoulder. I pulled the straps of her dress down her arm and exposed more flesh to my mouth. She moved her arm and allowed the dress to slip farther down her arm. Now almost all of her breast was exposed, leaving the nipple barely covered. I bent my mouth to her breasts and kissed her. I sucked on her nipple, teasing it with my tongue. She began to run her hands over my legs, up my thigh.

I felt her hand grab at my cock through my pants. I sucked hard on her nipple as she began to stroke me through my pants.

I lifted her dress and slipped my hand up her legs to her pussy. She immediately spread her legs allowing my hand to cup her mound. She was soaking wet, her lips pouting under my palm. I ran a finger along the entire length of her slit, putting extra time into her clit.

She tossed her head back as I sucked her nipple and fingered her pussy. "Oh yes" she moaned. "More baby, finger my pussy, I have wanted it all day!"

I asked her when she had lost her panties and she said before she exited the interstate at the exit for my base she had slipped them off and put them in her glove box.

"Why?" I asked her.

"I wanted to be naughty, I wanted to be a little slutty."

I was shocked at this. Never had I heard her say anything like this. I increased the tempo of my finger in her pussy and she began to shake. I knew she would cum soon. She arched back, her dress was up on her waist, and the top was down. Her pussy was exposed to the night air. I felt her push down on my finger and begin to quiver. She reached up and pinched her nipple hard. "Ohhhhhhhhh baby!!" she said before collapsing to the blanket.

I held her for a while before she took me back to the base and went our separate ways for the night.