Nicole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, Nicole I know you must be fucked up but are you okay your acting, like-"

"What? What...am I acting...like..."

"I...I don't know, just weird."

"Well maybe you don't know because you could never get me off, maybe that's why." I had to cover my mouth as to avoid giving myself away. She then stood up, grabbed his hand and led it to her ass, she press his fingers into her. "You feel that? Go fuck yourself and keep that little dick away from me." She slowly pushed his hand away, fixing her skirt. His mouth hung, almost hitting the floor as she walked off, her legs beginning to shake like crazy. She then came up to me, grabbed the button and turned it off. "I can't do it anymore, you gotta fuck me." Pulling me out the door. She was done, time to go back home.

We busted into her apartment clawing at each other, hands gripping and groping, as I threw her down on to the bed. I was so hard I could barely stand in. As we laid down on the bed she ripped her shirt off, lifted her skirt up, ready to go, her pussy just as wet if not more as before. Her legs pulled me in as she quickly unbuttoned my jeans.

"Hit it!"

"What?"

"Hit the button, come on! Hit it!" As I hit the plug button I could feel the vibration against my balls, I kicked my jeans off and slipping inside of her, deep in, as a mutual moans filled the room from each of us. Skin on skin.

"Oh yeah! Fuck me Daddy! Fuck me Daddy!"

"Oh yeah, you dirty fuckin' girl! You a dirty slut huh?"

"I'm your dirty slut, oh yeah!" The vibration against my balls was amazing, too amazing because I felt the urge to come coming, about to blow, building up inside of me. She slapped me hard as we continued, nails clawing down my back, in, out, my balls slapping against her ass, harder, harder, I couldn't last much longer, but then something happened something that I couldn't handle, like a shock to my system I felt something penetrate me. Her finger. Her MIDDLE finger.

"Ah! Jesus Christ! What the fuck're you doing!?" In a hooking formation she cupped my hole in her finger and pulled, the intertwined screams sung out in a agonizing orgasm as we grabbed onto each other, holding on for dear life, staying deep inside of her as I blew.

"Oh fuck! Oh Jesus Fuckin' Holy Fuckin' Christ!" Like a dam bursting I couldn't hold myself and as she ripped her finger out from inside me, I jumped back out of her, falling down off the bed onto the floor. I was still spraying come as I fell, pain and pleasure had never taken me down a slipperier sloop than the web I had just untangled himself from. Now my legs were shaking as I could barely stand.

"What the fuck was that!?"

"What?"

"Whatta ya mean what!? Your fuckin' finger?"

"I thought you'd like it."

"Why in Heaven's holy shit would you think that? Do I look like faggot to you?"

"No I just-"

"-No, you're right, no I don't." I franticly started to grab my clothes and dress myself, it was weird but I had never felt more exposed as I did right at that moment. She clicked off the plug and slowly, painfully, pulled it out of herself, getting up and heading toward the bathroom.

"I'm sorry, I didn't think it was that big of a deal."

"Well, it is to me. Okay? Shit, I'm gonna go." She turned the sink on, washing off the plug. I quickly put my pants on and desperately looked for my shirt.

"I don't know, Anna used to say that you always wanted to do anal and do her from behind, and stuff so I just thought that...you'd be...experimental."

"Well, I'm not."

"I'm sorry. I really am." She wiped off the plug and put it back into her drawer. She stood there, naked as she was the day she was born, tilting her leg, playing with her fingers and biting her lip. We just stood there, looking at each other in silence, I couldn't really believe what was happening while it was happening but there we were, and then I did it, I dropped my pants, and my underwear and just stood there with her, naked. She really was beautiful, and then her movement across the room began, her right hand behind her, left hand in front, massaging her holes, I stood there still as I massaged mine as well.

"I'm sorry baby." Face to face, breathing into each other, bar food and beer, but still we just stood.

"It's okay, just don't do it again."

"Okay." Her hands began to wander down to me, they were so soft, and even as I stood there, flaccid, my tip still dripping, her hands wandered around.

"I'm gonna go, Nicole."

"No, don't go."

"Yeah. I think I am." I reached down pulled up my pants and moved to the bed grabbing my shirt from under the sheets. "I just, I don't think this is gonna work out, you know?"

"Oh trust me, I know."

"You do?"

"I got a boyfriend."

"What!? Nicole what the fuck-"

"-I just wanted someone to do this for me. Someone to be free with, sexually. Jesus, Greg wouldn't do any of this, he's...he's just...great but not...just different." I couldn't believe it, just been used again, one and done, maybe that was all I deserved, I mean I knew there was no future but, even still. "Thank you, you know for tonight, I just...I really need it." Tears began to drain from her eyelids as she rapped her arms around me, and after a moment I reciprocated.

"No, Nicole, thank you. I had a fun night, weird, really weird..." She laughed, still sobbing. "...but fun." Wiping her face, she backed up. "And I'm serious when I say this, you're a beautiful girl. Really. A little too handsy with the buttonhole but.." Laughing again, "but you're really cool. I'm glad I met you."

"You too." She stood there as the silence returned for a second round and there we were standing there. Why not, right? I took my shirt off again.

"You know I never do this."

"Have sex?"

"No, take my shirt off, while having sex." I pulled my pants down again. "But I don't know something about you makes me comfortable. Even after the whole, finger thing." She walked up to me and dove her hands into my underwear. Grabbing the sides she pulled them down and there I stood, completely naked in the bare light of the room.

"Well, I think you look sexy." Rubbing me, holding me in her hands.

"I don't know about that but I'll take it." We made our way to the bed, sitting on the edge and began kiss each other all over; from the lips, to the neck to the shoulder, arms, then nipples. As I tried to go down on her, she stopped me, pushing me on my back and swinging her leg over she climbed on top, her back facing me. She pushed her herself down until we were in perfect oral alignment. Wet, sloppy, stinky and hairy but you know what, I loved every minute of it. And then she climbed on and we finished the night the proper way, old fashioned, no toys, no tricks and no fingers just good ole cowgirl, coming inside of her. We fell asleep in each others arms and then in the morning I felt, saying one last goodbye. We never saw each other again. Not even out in town, I don't know what happened to her, where she went or what she did but all I know was that she was a wild one, I don't know about her boyfriend but I knew one thing, nothing was going to pin that one down.

12