Nicole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, I started at her hands with the feather duster. At the first gentle touch on Nicole's right hand she jumped and took in a quick breath. I don't know what she was expecting but, her sigh showed me that she was relieved.

I knelt on the bed beside her again and ran the feathers down her right arm to her arm pit and down her side being careful not to touch her nipples. Then I ran them across her ribs and up her left side to her left hand. Next I turned and ran the feathers up her left leg starting at her foot. Up her thigh and across her stomach, then down her right leg to her foot. I did this many times very slowly and lightly touching every part of her exposed skin but her nipples and vagina. I even ran the feathers up between her breasts and across her neck and face.

Nicole's nipples, areola and clit got harder with every movement near them and her pussy would open and get wetter each time I neared it. She was aroused beyond anything she had ever felt before.

"Touch me Joe!" She would moan. "Touch my nipples Joe, touch them now, please." "Touch my pussy Joe! Touch my clit! I need you Joe! I want your hands! Throw out that duster and TOUCH ME!"

She was out of control. She was straining against her bonds again, trying to close her legs and wanting to use her hands. Her arousal and frustration were clear; she wanted and needed sexual release. So, I set the duster aside. When I stopped touching her the reaction was instant.

"Joe? Are you still there Joe? Are you going to touch me now? Please Joe I want to feel your hands. I need to cum."

I touched one finger to her lips when they were closed ending her pleading. With her quieted but still moaning I knelt beside her. Then I brought my hands together and closed my eyes. I focused all of my energy into my hands making it flow from one to the other, and then making it flow out of both hands until they were forced apart from each other by the power flowing out of them. When they became warm I brought both hands down to rest side by side on Nicole's stomach at the point where the power just touched her skin but my hands didn't.

She let out a tremendous sigh and her body began to shake. Nicole lifted her body up trying to get closer to my touch. She was ready to cum and need very little stimulation now. I kept my hands from touching her body with anything but the energy coming from them. To Nicole it was like being touched by me but without the contact of skin. Almost like being touched thru clothing but feeling completely naked, the pure exchange of energy between two people. It was pure and clean, sexual and erotic, but not dirty or harsh, sweet and penetrating without being an invasion.

I could feel her arousal coming up thru my hands and it had a profound effect on me. My lust was suddenly as high as hers, it was difficult to control, but luckily I had a lot of practice at doing just that. What I did was send that arousal back thru my hands and increase her own.

Nicole could no longer speak. Her lust consumed her completely and overwhelmed her higher mind. She was an animal now with only one drive and that was to satisfy herself. She needed release with every fiber of herself. Her mind and body were one now and both working towards the same goal, the only goal, sexual release.

With Nicole moaning and writhing beneath me I started to move my hands around her body. At first I moved them together down her left leg to her foot. Then back up to her stomach and down her right leg to her foot. Next up her right side and arm to her hand then back to her stomach and up her left side and arm to her left hand. I followed the same rule as I had with the feathers and never touched her nipples or vagina. It was not easy with her writhing but I was able to never touch her with my hands either, letting only my energy meet and penetrate her skin.

Nicole's lust grew with each movement my hands made and soon I was sending my hand to separate parts of her beautiful body. I would move down her leg and up her arm at the same time, dividing her stimulation. I would run one hand up each side of her body or up the inside of each leg. When I had touched each millimeter of her exposed skin with the energy that was coming out of my hand I knew it was time to move on to the next step. Her body was pulsing with lust and her need for release; it was time to give it to her, and show her the power and joy that could come from being out of control.

I brought both hands to her stomach again and let them pause there for a moment. I breathed out and felt for the energy for her chakras. I found the one in her belly and moved both hands over it holding them there. Then I moved my hand up the chakra line until I reached the one on the top of Nicole's head. When I could feel the crowning chakra on the top of her head I joined my energy to it and her head stopped moving. Nicole's body was still buzzing but her movements stopped. I moved my hand down from her head activating each chakra as I went until I reached the one in her stomach where my other hand was. Pausing briefly with my hands together I then moved my hand up the line of Nicole's chakras again until I reached her crown pulling each one closer to alignment as I went. I repeated this up and down motion three times until the chakras were almost in alignment and very responsive to my energy. The last time up, I left my hand at her crown and moved my other hand to her final chakra, the only one I had not worked on or stimulated, the one in her sex.

When I moved my hand over her sex she almost came just feeling the touch of the energy. Her hips lifted off of the bed trying to get more, seeking for release. With one hand above Nicole's crown and one above her sex I began to pull the line of chakras into alignment with each other. I could feel the energy moving above Nicole's body, she joined me in my effort to find that alignment. Nicole was starting to see now the power of that alignment and what it would bring her, so with her help the chakras drifted into place creating a perfect flow of energy from the crown of her head to the base of her sex. When I could feel that flow begin I released my hold on it to Nicole and removed my hands. Her chakras snapped back down into her body and the powerful energy pasted from her head to her sex then back again flowing thru her body and touching every cell, she was brought to instant orgasm. Her body seemed to rise off of the bed as the pleasure reached her fingers and toes. She held herself that way for a few seconds until the peak had passed then lowered herself back onto the bed and let the orgasmic energy flow over her body.

Nicole seemed to have passed out on the bed as I untied her bonds one at a time. Released she lay passively; legs and arms still spread, skin glowing and her breathing returning to normal. She looked even more beautiful than before.

I left her that way and returned to my room, knowing that I had succeeded in my plan. She was no longer a slave to anyone not even her own fears. I had shown her how to set herself free. My dick was hard as a rock but my heart was filled with joy as I lay down in bed and settled into sleep.

12