Nicole and Colleagues

Story Info
Nicole shows colleagues another side to her 44 years.
2.8k words
19.1k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrPovey
MrPovey
85 Followers

One of the guys, Scott, was leaving and it happened to be the same Friday as the social club night. Nicole was invited to go for a farewell drink at lunchtime, she doesn't drink much so knowing she would be drinking a bit in the evening she asked for a fruit juice.

When the drinks arrived it looked like she had orange – not a favourite but it tasted OK and she drank it. It was soon replaced and everyone was having a pleasant time, talking about others who had left, who had been there the longest, who would be leaving next and so on.

Except for Nicole all the rest of the staff were guys so she held a novel position, also because she had been there for 20 of her 44 years.

Scott asked, "Who holds the record for service now?" and after some moments Nicole said,

"I think it's me, I've been here for 20 years, Christ, 20 years!"

Alex dropped another orange juice in front of her, "No way, you must have been a baby when you started." And some laughter ensued.

"Well I was very young," she said.

"Do you mind if I ask how old you are then?" ventured Alex.

Some of the guys howled a bit,

"Careful Alex".

"Sticky ground their mate."

"You're a brave soul."

He looked up at the group and then back to Nicole,

"Not being rude, sorry, just surprised that you could have been here 20 years, you don't look..." and his voice trailed off as he realised he might be putting a foot in it.

"44, I'm 44."

"No way." Said Alex standing over her and managing to get a sneaky look down the front of her cleavage. He held his hand out to her and she took it, pulling her up to her feet he said, "Well she doesn't look 44 does she guys?" and he lifted her arm higher to give her the rock 'n roll twirl so everyone could have a look.

Nicole teetered a bit as she twirled in high heels, "Orange juice a bit strong." Laughed Jeff and put his hands up to steady her, grabbing hold of her waist.

Alex leaned down to Jeff, "Well orange juice and Vodka actually." He said. "Everyone's gotta have a drink before Scott leaves." And Nicole dropped back down into her seat and finished her 'orange juice'.

Before they left for the office, Scott insisted he buy every one a final drink and made a short 'thanks and been nice to work with you' speech.

Alex looked at his watch, "It's 3:00 o'clock all, I think we should get back." And every one started to file out. Nicole surprised at how hot she felt, stumbled a little and Alex put an arm around her back and guided her toward the door. The rest of the group chattering as they went.

As they got to the door Nicole stumbled again and Alex put his other arm out and held her, "Blimey." She said, " I feel like I've had a few." She giggled and turned to leave so Alex's arms encircled her. He wasn't quick to move them and got to slide his hands over her back and stomach, seemingly unnoticed by Nicole as she pushed the door open.

"Are you OK?" asked Alex.

Nicole assured him she was; "Just a little hot."

And Alex added "You certainly are; a hot little 44 year old in fact. "

She giggled again and catching his eye put her hand on his chest in a rather intimate way you wouldn't normally touch a colleague at work.

"You wouldn't believe how hot." She said, and turned away to walk to the car, Alex noted she was slightly, well maybe more than slightly, pissed.

"You had a drink?" he called after her in an innocent act.

She shook her head without looking back at him.

"No, nothing, just orange." Totally unaware that her drink had been, to all purposes, spiked.

She was very quiet on the way back to the office and Alex had to assist her out of the car. Jeff wandered over, "Problem?" he asked.

"No, not really, orange juice got her, check the common rooms empty please Jeff." And he guided her up a short flight of steps, behind Jeff, and getting a nod from him, turned Nicole into the common room where she flopped quietly onto the couch.

Jeff and Alex made their way back to their desks to finish up before they went out for the evening social. Alex checked back and Nicole had tidied herself and was now clearing a few bits off her desk but not in a particularly efficient way.

It was a few minutes to five when he dropped back to her office. "Feeling brighter.," he said and she nodded.

"Yes, must have been the heat." she answered.

"A glass of something will wake you up Nicole." And again she nodded and cleared her desk.

Several of them made their way to a local pub where they intended to get a drink and something to eat, before making a night of it and moving on to another pub.

Alex got Nicole a glass of wine and it wasn't many minutes before the residual Vodka from lunch mixed with it and got her back near to her lunchtime state. A couple more, no dinner and she was pissed.

Alex and Jeff were standing at the bar chatting and sinking a pint each, when Nicole pretty much lurched in between them.

"What are you guys consp, conspar, conspir...talking about," she slurred.

Jeff answered straight away, "Well fit forty year olds as it happens."

"Actually it was Hot 44 year olds." Said Alex, and he put a hand in the small of her back, running up and bumping across her bra strap and back down again. He noted she didn't object.

"Are you coming onto me?" she asked.

"Only if you want us to." Said Alex. The ball in her park so no chance of getting it wrong and causing an issue.

"Did you say onto me or into me?" asked Jeff. Not so subtly.

"You; are cheeky," she said,"... into me, I mean onto me." And she swayed a little bumping both of them.

"Do you need to sit down for a while?" Jeff asked. Alex still had his hand on her lower back, now dropping it to smooth it over her arse cheeks, again she didn't object. He pulled her easily toward him, and bent down a little to quietly speak into her ear. She pressed against him rather more than he expected, her face against his and he smelled her hair as it brushed his face. She was unable to pull back even if she wanted.

"Jeff here has his apartment around the corner, we could get a drink and somewhere comfy to sit."

Alex was talking to Nicole but looking at Jeff for the OK.

She turned to him as if to reply but as he turned to hear her she planted a kiss on his cheek. "Good plan."

And the 3 of them finished their drinks in one, not helping Nicole's state, and headed off.

In the car park Alex opened the rear door for Nicole, and she held onto it as she spun around to get in headfirst. Bending over Alex had an excellent view of her arse, taught against her dress. He leaned forward to give it a slap but she didn't move. He pressed a little, his hand on her arse and she stumbled in followed closely by Alex.

Jeff jumped into the driving seat and started the motor, pulled away and headed for his apartment.

In the back of the car Nicole was feeling more drunk and her dress rode up her legs as Jeff cornered sharply, trying to see what was happening behind him. And what was happening was Alex sliding a hand over her dress to feel her tits. Nicole looked down in the slow, uncertain way a drunken person does, again she didn't object.

Looking up to Alex, not offering to push his hand away, she slurred. "You are naughty."

"And you are fit," he said squeezing more firmly through her dress. Nicole leaned in to kiss him. Jeff brought the car to a standstill and jumped out.

With no sign of Alex or Nicole getting out Jeff said, "Guys." And Alex tried to pull away from a drunk Nicole, reversed out of the back seat and pulled Nicole with him.

Out of the car Nicole unsteadily fell against Jeff.

"Jeff, you're here as well. You think I'm hot don't you?" she said, "...and Alex thinks I'm fit don't you Alex?"

She was pissed.

The guys led her up to Jeff's apartment and as he got his keys out Alex pressed her against the doorframe to kiss her and feel her tits. The door opened and they took her inside. Jeff threw his jacket onto the back of the couch while Alex continued to kiss her. Alex pulled away and dropped his jacket onto a chair. Jeff moved behind Nicole and guided her to the couch.

She reached up to kiss Jeff as he lowered her back onto the couch, but before she was sitting Alex slipped his hands behind her and unzipped her dress, pulled at the shoulders till she stood in just her bra and knickers. Jeff pushed harder and she fell back.

Both guys quickly took off shirts and jeans. Alex knelt beside her on the couch and Jeff knelt on the floor, maneuvered himself between her legs and dropped his head to her crotch.

"I imagined you as a no knickers girl somehow," said Jeff.

"But I can sort that out." And he pulled her knickers down her naked legs and over her feet. "God, it's shaved," he said, "Shaved." But he got no reply except a grunt as Nicole pulled at Alex's shorts and engulfed his cock between her red lipsticked lips.

Jeff watched for a moment as Alex, first closed his eyes, then opening them leaned down to pull Nicole's tits from her bra, deftly unclipping the front fastening so she was now totally naked, totally pissed and totally available to them both. Jeff ran his tongue along her slit, but finding it wet raised himself till he could get his cock into her.

Sliding into her she let out a loud, loud cry signifying approval at the depth of his penetration. She let Alex's cock escape from her mouth and turned to watch Jeff fucking her for a few seconds. Noisily calling to him, "Fuck me, Fuck, Fuck me."

Jeff was surprised at the enthusiasm but was happy to oblige so continued to thrust as Alex tried to get his cock back between her lips and into her mouth. Sliding her head back onto his member Nicole moaned – again loudly, and then momentarily pulling her mouth off his cock glanced back to Jeff. "Oooh Fuck me." This was a 44 year old who enjoyed cock.

"You are one noisy slut." Said Alex as he pumped his cock back into her mouth.

Nicole slipped her hand down to her clit and rubbing it as Jeff fucked her hard, screamed in an even noisier cry as she came on Jeff's cock. He felt her juices flow along his cock and wetly onto his couch. He'd never fucked any one who made so much noise or flowed so much orgasmic juice.

" Fucking hell, she's hot for forty odd Alex" he said as he continued to pump her.

Alex watched as she forced herself down onto Jeff's cock. "She's hot for any fucking age." he said giving her nipples a rough pull and squeeze.

Nicole turned her face back to Alex's cock, squeezed his balls and took him as deeply as she could down her throat. She gagged a little and stopped for air. Again she forced herself to take his cock till it was almost totally out of sight.

Jeff continued, "Fuck; have you ever seen the like?"

Nicole pulled back from Alex's cock, she was gagging. She stopped for a moment then gasping for air a little said. "Are you just going to talk or fuck me?" and Jeff got back to humping her hole harder. Holding her hips as she half sat half lay on the couch he gave her a few extra forceful thrusts She groaned loudly and swallowed Alex's cock.

A few more thrusts and Jeff now concentrating came into her. He stiffened and held his cock in her as his jizz shot deep up her.

Alex started to moan more but Nicole pulled back. "Not now," she said, fearing he was about to cum in her mouth, and pressing Jeff off her said, "Fuck me." to Alex.

Jeff pulled out of her, his heart pounding loudly.

Alex moved to slide down to her but was stopped as Nicole raised herself and turned to scrabble onto all fours still on the couch, her arse pointing at Alex, her head and tits pressing against the arm. Alex took hold of both her thighs from behind, his thumbs opening her arse crack intending to fuck her doggystyle but before he could take command she was slamming back against him making sure he was deep in her pussy.

Nicole ground herself back against him time and time again. Alex holding tight to her rear to make sure he didn't pull out of her. She lowered her head onto the arm of the couch and looked at Jeff watching her being screwed. She lifted one hand out to his cock and squeezed it before moving her head a little toward him so he could see she wanted to get him in her mouth. He raised himself up, one leg on the couch and offered his semi hard cock. Taking it as deep as she could manage she soon had him swelling back to full erection.

Alex was sweating; this woman seemed to be able to take any amount of cock without slowing down. Alex fell back on his knees just as she started to cum for the second time and she screeched at him to get back up her but he was sitting back on his heels.

Her hand flew behind her and she turned to see Alex leaning back. Pushing herself with both arms against the arm of the couch she sat back onto Alex, her hand now between her own legs to guide his cock back into her. Alex obliged and pulled her till she was virtually sitting on his cock, bouncing hard up and down on him, her tits swinging wildly. Alex took hold of her hips again and forced her back onto his cock at each thrust from her till she, speeding up a little, cried out loudly once more to announce another shuddering orgasm.

"Oooooh Fuuuck!." She slumped back against him, breathing heavily.

Alex straightened his legs and found the strength to lift himself and her at the same time, his cock still deep in her and pulling her roughly back against him he finally shot his load up her. He held her against his cock as it pumped the last from him.

Meanwhile Jeff's cock had only been getting treatment from himself and he got up onto the couch to sit on the arm, his hard cock pointing at Nicole. She only had to drop her head to take its full length into her face and was happy to suck him.

Alex was amazed to find he wasn't entirely soft and was able to keep his cock in her, a little less than she may have liked, but nevertheless Nicole was taking cock from both ends and resumed sucking Jeff with a vigour, swallowing his cock deep enough to make her gag again. One hand back between her own legs, rubbing her clit to help Alex's efforts.

Her own clit rubbing soon changed to her fingering herself and Alex was happy to move back as she plunged first one then two fingers deep into her wet snatch, moaning loudly between gagging sounds as she pistoned forward onto Jeff's cock and back onto her fingers.

"You're pretty good at this aren't you," said Jeff, "Do you get plenty of practice?" and she let out another loud cry.

"Mmmmmm." And came again as her fingers found the sweet spot.

He felt under her to fondle her swinging tits and one of Alex's hands was already there squeezing and pulling a nipple. He raised himself onto his legs again; aiming his cock into her finger filled pussy and entered her as best he could, forcing her forward on to Jeff's cock. Jeff came and she gagged as she took his load, he looked down to see whether she was going to move back, but Alex's cock was forcing her forward still and she snorted as some cum dribbled from her lips and she swallowed.

"mmmmmmmmmmm!" she said.

MrPovey
MrPovey
85 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Ms. Jackson Ch. 01 Boy is torn between his longtime girlfriend and her sexy mom.in Mature
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
I Had a Jack-Hammer College boy + a hot mom from the neighborhood = sparks fly!in Mature
On The Train Young man and mature woman connect on daily commute.in Mature
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
More Stories