Nicole Cashes In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Calm down my dear. Struggling will only make it worse. Now let's see what's hiding down here." And with that, he slid his hand down inside the front of my dress and rubbed my crotch. "Well, well! Looks like things are not what they seem. The hotel management must be transgender friendly." He began squeezing my dick and balls. "It feels like my whore Nicole is more than a little excited. There is a large wet spot in her panties."

He pulled his hand out of my dress, grabbed my hands and turned me toward the bed. "I think it is time to punish you for your little deception." He undid my hands and then made me take my dress the rest of the way off. I discarded the bra also. He took the towels I had brought and made me spread them in the center of the bed. "Lay face down on the bed." He returned with more restraints. When he was finished, I found myself tied to each corner of the bed. He got on the bed, between my legs, and began rubbing his dick up and down the crack of my ass. I felt him grab my pantyhose and begin ripping them.

"Such a nice ass. It's a shame you tried to trick me. You're no woman, just a nasty little wannabe." There was a loud snap followed by a stinging sensation. I looked back and he had a wide leather strap, held high in the air. I watched as his arm descended. Crack! This one hurt more than the first. I might have screamed but I still had the ball gag in my mouth, so I just bit down on it. There was another than another. I'm sure my ass was a bright red. He would pause occasionally and rub his rod up and down my crack. After about ten or twelve blows, I felt him pull my panties aside and his fingers began an exploratory mission. He pulled my cheeks apart and spit between them. Then he went back to his searching. He was rubbing my ass hole, pressing, probing, and trying to enter. His finger breached the entrance and it was not pleasant. I certainly hoped he had some lube handy because I had been fucked with just spit before and it wasn't much fun.

As if he was reading my mind, he got off the bed and went to his bag. When he returned, I felt something cold and wet being applied in my crack. This time his finger slid in much easier. He moved it in and out, around and around, spreading me, getting me ready. A second finger followed and then a third. He was pounding them inside me. I groaned with each push. He withdrew his hand. He must have decided I was ready. I felt him sliding the head of his cock up and down my slippery crevice. He found what he was looking for and pushed it in with one swift motion. Even though he had tried to prepare me, his girth was larger than three fingers. I screamed at the pain. He had buried it about halfway in and he now began the back and forth, getting it deeper. I'll give him this; he certainly knew how to fuck. He mixed it up. He was slow, deliberate; making sure each stroke was deep. Then he would speed up, shallower strokes, almost pulling out, varied but always moving. All the while saying things like, "Nicole is a whore", "Does my whore like a dick in her pussy", "You are mine, slut". The pain had subsided and I was now just enjoying the exquisite pounding he was giving me.

He paused the hammering. "I really need to take a leak." I did not have a good feeling about this. Suddenly I felt my insides being filled with hot liquid. He pulled his dick out and sprayed piss all over my ass, up my back and even on the back of my head. I yelled as best as I could. He just said, "You're a maid. I'm sure you are used to cleaning up urine." I could feel it drooling out my ass and running down my balls.

He got off the bed, came around and undid my hands. Then he took off the ball gag. "Wasn't that a refreshing shower?"

Keeping in character, all I could say was, "Yes, sir." But what I was thinking was 'who pisses in someone's ass?'

"Now then, sit up." With my legs still tied, the best I could do was kneel on the bed.

I decided to play up the captive angle. "Please sir, let me go. I've done what you wanted. They will be wondering where I am."

He was now on the bed, kneeling in front of me. "You still have some cleaning to do." He was waving his dick around like a stick. "I need my maid to finish what she started." I leaned forward, now on all fours, and took it in my mouth. It tasted salty. Even after all I had been through, I wanted it more than ever. I strained forward, trying to get all that I could. My tongue was stroking it as he began to move it in and out. There was a different feel this time, more determined. I felt like we were in the home stretch; he was finally ready to unload. He held my head with his hands, fucking my mouth much like he had fucked my ass. My hand reached down between my legs and felt my semi-excited member. My panties were wet from pre-cum. I thought of pulling my little dick out and pleasuring myself but I really wanted to concentrate on his cock... such a glorious cock. I wanted the prize that waited. The reward for the humiliation I had been through. It wasn't long before I got my wish. He began breathing harder; I could feel his body tense. He uttered, "Get ready bitch!" Holding my head still, he plunged his dick deep and just held it there. I felt the first spurt fill my mouth, followed by another. Letting go of my head, he pulled out, grabbed his dick and the next volley hit me above the left eye, followed by another just below my eye. He rested the tip against my face and continued to stroke, coaxing out more, it drooling down my cheeks. He wiped it across my lips and I lapped up the final drops.

He got off the bed and walked toward the dresser. He got an envelope out of the drawer. He retrieved his pants from the chair and got out his money clip. I saw him peel off five bills and place them in the envelope. He left the envelope on top of the dresser, went into the bathroom and closed the door. I heard the shower start.

There I was, in the middle of the bed, smelling of urine, my feet still tied to the bed. What an evening this had been. I wiped the semen off my face and into my mouth. I undid the restraints and staggered off the bed. I slipped off my shoes, followed by what was left of the pantyhose and my panties. The last two items went into the trash. The real maid could deal with them. I slipped the dress on, grabbed my shoes, bra, and the envelope. A quick peek outside to make sure the hall was empty and I headed to my room.

The first order of business was a shower. I made it nice and hot. As I let the water wash the sex away I thought about what had just transpired. Guilt was trying to take up residence; I was questioning what had led me up to this point? Was it really necessary to sell myself? But the pragmatic side was not giving in. It wasn't that bad, I told myself. It's not like I might not have done the same things for free, I just got some rich fool to pay for it. I'm not about to make this a way of life.

I dried off and slipped on a pair of panties. Instead of getting dressed I decided to relax a little after all the room was paid for. As I lay on the bed, my mind was controlled by thoughts of his big cock. My hand found its way to my crotch. I began rubbing my fleshy mound. My hand slipped inside my panties. I slowly began stroking, lost in a fantasy where I had a real pussy and some young hunk was licking it tenderly. As I picked up the pace, I felt him on top of me, his dick sliding into my dripping snatch, stretching me. As I continued, all the sexual tension that had built up during the evening returned. I felt him deep in me, assaulting my clit, as I pounded away. What had started as an enjoyable tingle was now reaching an unavoidable crescendo. As my imaginary lover climaxed, so did I. The feeling exploded through my body just as the torrent shot from my dick. When the sensation subsided, there was a trail of cum from my navel to where my dick now rested.

I was about to get up to go get cleaned up again when I noticed the envelope next to me. I opened it up. It appeared to be all $100 bills inside and a lot of them. It was easily several thousand dollars. I figured I could count them later. He didn't seem like the kind of person who would stiff me (actually he did but in a different way). There was also a piece of paper. It was a typed note:

If you are reading this it means you passed the audition. I'm not sure how you feel about our session but I have several other rich and influential colleagues who would be interested in playing discrete games of their own with a lovely lady like you. If you would be interested, let me know. As you can see the pay is more than adequate.

J.S.

12