Nicole Pleases Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then with cum covered fingers, Mike started to smear the sperm up onto her ass and finger it once again with the help of the fresh cum. She was clearly loving him fingering her ass, but we were all surprised when she moved the pillow and blurted out "My ass, somebody fuck me in the ass," wow, this was my wife talking. I was stunned, but also delighted with the offering.

Ryan took no time in moving out of the way as Mike took position behind her. Ryan and I held her by the hips, stroking her smooth ass cheeks and watched as Mike held his cock out and jerked it several times. We pushed Nicole lower on the bed and brought her knees up a little to open her ass cheeks and help tighten her asshole for Mike. He placed his cock on her ass and slid it once or twice over her sweet pink asshole and made sure it was coated in sperm.

Then Ryan and I held her ass as Mike pressed his thick purple tip between them, his cock bent over a couple of times until she relaxed then the tip started to slip inside her with ease. She made a long low grunting noise as his tip opened her ass up, but then he eased back out and tried again.

It was great just to see his tip enter her ass and pop out again, but I wasn't sure how much I could take of watching him actually riding her ass. Nicole was starting to press back against his cock now, so I knew she was ready to have her ass fucked and in no time at all Mike's cock started to sink deeper and deeper into her. He then took her by the hips and started to fuck her ass in a nice steady rhythm, gliding in and out of her with ease and the whole scene looked great to Ryan and I as we watched. It seemed the like perfect as he pumped her ass just like Ryan had done with her pussy just a few minutes earlier. My cock was very hard and I was going to be fucking her ass next, partly because I was ready to cum again and partly because Ryan's cock was still flaccid.

Ryan put his hand between her legs and began to rub her pussy and this just turned me on more, here was my future wife with a cock in her ass and another guy rubbing her pussy that he had just filled with his own sperm. I went down by the pillow and kissed her on the neck, she turned to me and we kissed briefly, I said "Ryan came in your pussy."

She smiled and said "Yes, I know, it was so good I had to let him cum inside me, his cock was so hot." I told her that I was going to fuck her ass after Mike and she said "I want you all to cum in my ass" With that I went back to watch Mike riding her tight hole faster and harder then before, knowing he didn't have long to go. He had that determined look on his face as if it was too soon for him to cum, but he seemed to have no choice. I guess Nicole's asshole was gripping his cock tight and would be hard to fuck for too long.

He looked at both myself and Ryan with an awkward smile and then his strokes became longer and slowly and his face redder and redder. Suddenly his cock slid all the way out of her ass and as he tried to push it back inside he started to cum. He held his cock in his hand as the sperm spurted out beside her hole and sprayed across towards me, then he pushed the tip back in as he continued to cum and sank deep into her again.

Nicole felt his hot cum on her ass and him cumming inside her and let out a gentle sigh as his sperm squirted into her ass. He held her for a moment and then pulled his cock out of her with a faint popping noise. He smiled as he looked at her ass, God that must have felt so good for him and I was eager to have my turn next. He stood up at the end of the bed and then leaned over to kiss her ass cheeks, then to my surprise he kissed her right on the asshole, which was still slightly open and smeared in cum. It was almost like a thank you for letting him fuck it. Ryan's cock was still not stiff enough for her ass, so I moved behind her and gazed at her wet asshole, red and not totally closed up, she looked like such a slut on all fours. I felt a certain delight that my Nicole could look and act like such a slut and yet was the sweetest girl I'd ever known.

It was obvious now that we were all going to fuck her in the ass and I was eager to take my turn. Normally the only way Nicole ever achieved orgasm was when I fucked her ass, but Ryan had made her cum earlier fucking her pussy. I looked down at my cock and let the tip touch her ass, then as I pressed into her I felt her force back onto my shaft and I was soon inside her, easier than ever thanks to Mike. I could feel his hot liquid in her ass and I did not hesitate in starting to fuck it, Mike stood behind me and watched as I fucked her just as he had done moments ago.

"She's so fucking hot," he said to me as I rode her soft pink asshole.

I blurted out "Yeah" and felt it to be quite a compliment that he found Nicole such a turn on. I knew that I couldn't last and soon the cum was ready to fly out of my cock again. I tried to think of other things so that I could keep on fucking her, but it was no good. My legs went like jelly and I felt my balls tighten as I held my cock still and felt the sperm shooting into her ass.

After I was almost done I pushed deep inside her then pulled out, she hadn't cum this time, I guess I was too quick. My cock was soft, but a few drops of cum splashed onto her ass and as I stood up I could see a glob of cum on her asshole. The three of us watched as it got bigger and bigger, then ran out in a small stream over her cunt and onto the sheets. Ryan grabbed her ass and rubbed her hole with his finger as my cum and Mike's mixed together started to ooze from her ass.

Ryan knew exactly what to do now and got behind her and ready to fuck her ass. She knew it was Ryan and I think he was a big hit with her as she pushed her ass up higher in the air and waited for him to enter her. I hoped that he would be able to give her another orgasm as he rubbed the entire length of his cock up and down over her ass and then slid inside her cunt and began fucking her wet, slippery pussy. As he rode her pussy, more of our sperm spilled from her asshole and ran down around his shaft. Once he was rock hard he pulled out and like Mike and myself before him, laid the head of his cock on her ass.

Nicole reached around and took hold of his shaft then began to push the head into her ass, "Fuck my ass Ryan, make me cum again," she said as he started to push his larger cock deep into her. Mike and I were now at each side of Nicole stroking her ass cheeks and waiting for the grand finale.

Her ass was wet all over with sperm and felt great to touch, we caressed her cheeks as Ryan fucked her with long hard strokes and Nicole started to pant heavily and laid her arms out on the bed in front of her. She was doing as much of the work as Ryan and the sound of her wet pussy hitting his balls mixed with the sloppy noise of his cock pumping her cum filled ass, was getting them both very excited.

I could see the muscles in her thighs tense and held her ass in one hand and gripped her thigh in the other as she neared orgasm. The sound of sex was now overwhelming and Ryan was clearly ready to cum. I told Ryan to grip her ankles tight with his hands as he fucked her, knowing that she loved this and it would help her cum. He did so and within seconds both of them were straining to hold back their orgasms.

Nicole was first to go with a violent shudder going through her from head to toe and cum was forced out of her pussy as her walls contracted. Ryan felt the warm cum on his balls then Mike and I watched him take hold of the base of his cock and pull his shaft back out of Nicole's ass, but leave the head inside. We could tell that he had started to cum as the veins on his shaft were pulsing and he began filling her ass with ever more sperm. His cock pumped away for quite some time and then as he withdrew from her ass, he rubbed his cock across her ass cheeks and covered them in the last of his thick white cum. Nicole was now sliding down flat on her stomach, her sweet little ass full of hot sperm and covered in a sweet sticky film.

To my surprise when I looked round, Mike was half dressed and Ryan was looking for his clothes, wow, these guys didn't hang around.

"You leaving" I said.

"Yup," Mike answered, "Thanks for the evening though, it was a lot of fun. Nicole's one hot piece of ass." I couldn't believe it was so matter of fact and that they were leaving, but I guess they came for sex and we were done. As Ryan dressed he thanked me for the evening and said he'd come round anytime, just to get Nicole to ask at work, then briefly apologized for cumming in her pussy.

Nicole was lying on the bed and turned her head as they left, "Thanks guys, see you Monday," then they both came over and kissed her before leaving the bedroom and then the apartment. At this point I really wondered if they had all fucked before, but didn't worry about it too much. With just Nicole and I in the bedroom now, I lay beside her and she rolled onto her back.

She kissed me and said, "Thanks for doing this Honey, I really enjoyed it and I think you had quite a good time as well."

All I said was "Anytime you want Nicole" then we lay there on the bed and I recalled the entire events of the evening in my head as I played with her sticky pussy and rubbed our cum up across her belly. I fell asleep with thoughts of watching her riding their cocks and feeling their cum in her pussy. Till this day we have never had a night like that again, the night my sweet Nicole fucked us all and milked our cocks dry.

12