Nicole's Sexy Adventures Pt. 02

Story Info
Nicole is blackmailed into being the office sex slave.
3.9k words
4.31
107.7k
40

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you thought that going into work would be awkward after the Bukkake then congratulations! You were right! Despite that my boss had sent me a text saying it would remain a secret it didn't take long before everyone appeared to know. Everywhere I went I could feel my co-workers undressing me with their eyes and it didn't help that some, like Jeff, actually knew what I looked like naked. I swear I could see their trousers tightening and most had to walk about with their own personal self-erecting tents while attempting to subtly hide them.

I even heard murmurs that the whole thing had been recorded on the company's CCTV but my boss firmly denied it. I'm not sure what was more worrying, the fact that I didn't actually believe him or the fact that I didn't particularly mind. In fact, part of me kind of wanted my own copy. It would be interesting how I looked during the event rather than just after it.

Luckily working at a Gaming company meant that I was the only female there, which would most probably explain the responses I got from my co-workers despite only being, as I described earlier, as "cutesy". The last thing I needed was for another girl to be judging me for wanting to keep my job.

I could understand why someone would have questions and opinions about it. It was humiliating, demeaning and clearly an act of power and ownership over the one subjected to the Bukkake. Many would have left the moment it was suggested but I don't have the best track record with jobs. Remember what I said about not being able to say no? Well every workplace I've ever been to realised this and would all take advantage.

I'd end up doing an illegal amount of hours, most of the time unpaid for the extra time, or would be given tasks way above my pay grade, just like the advertising presentation I had to give that resulted in my subjected humiliation. Eventually I would just burn out and have to quit the job for my health. I'd either had in my resignation or request some time off only to be told, "you either come in or you don't come back".

GameTech was a big company. It was the centre of a gaming empire, one that wasn't even that well known to the public. We owned game stores all over the country, worked with countless Production companies when it came to the advertisement of their games and even had a whole department that created specialised game engines. I'm a gamer girl, what can I say? I had worked in one of their stores and the manager had given me a glowing review when I applied for the job at GameTech HQ.

I'm not a programmer and had never done any marketing courses so my first job was a Beta Tester for some games being tested on the new engine they had created. It's not as fun as you think. You have to play the same bit eighty times a day to find any bugs, whether it's going through invisible walls, lag in texturing or other areas where the game's engine might simply crash.

I may or may not have had a brief, unofficial fling with the manager of my department that may or may not have resulted in me being bumped up to an assistant in the marketing department. I was only really there to take notes and make tea but my boss soon asked me to go through some stuff at home. I thought he was testing me and maybe he was but when it kept happening it felt like I was falling into the same routine of being unable to say no.

Then I was asked to do the presentation.

And then I was asked to kneel on the floor naked while ten men spunked all over me.

And I weirdly enjoyed it. Don't get me wrong, I felt embarrassed the whole way through and even afterwards I felt completely humiliated, especially after the whole building found out, but whenever I thought about it I felt a tiny spark of excitement. It had been stimulating, from start to finish, even if I had felt awkward at first. I had even gone home and tried to watch some Bukkake porn afterwards but all the women seemed to be enjoying it way too much, ruining it for me.

Maybe I liked the humiliation aspect. But because of that I wouldn't really enjoy anything like that again because I wouldn't be humiliated. I'd be a more tame version of those porn actress who constantly exclaimed "give me some of that cock" and "cum on my face". That wasn't sexy for me. I could see why guys liked it and even some women but, despite my unquenchable sexual appetite, it just didn't seem to do anything for me.

I watched some Public Humiliation videos that did it for me but A) I wouldn't be able to do that and B) If I wanted it then it couldn't really be classed as humiliation could it? OK, maybe I'd just have to find another way to get rid of my newfound sexual frustration. I was sitting in the cafeteria listing all the possibilities in my head, ranging from looking for sex parties online to going to a BDSM club when the security guard walked in. He gave me a brief smile before sitting down on another table and going on his iPhone.

'David wants to see you,' he said without looking up, 'He's in his office.'

My stomach churned at this. What did he want to see me for? The last time we had spoken he had denied the existence of any video footage of the Bukkake, which I'm pretty sure was a lie. He had never actually thanked me for going through with it and saving the deal so maybe that was it?

I got up and left the cafeteria. I could feel the eyes of my co-workers follow me as I made my way to David's office and I instinctively put on a distinctive sway in my hips as I walked. Like I said, I like to tease my co-workers and the skirt I was wearing today was so tight that the outline of my thong was easily noticeable.

I knocked on David's office door.

'Come in,' said his voice and I went inside. He looked up from his desk at me. 'Ah. Nicole. Close the door behind you, please.'

I closed the door and he stood up from his chair and walked around his desk, sitting on it.

'Please sit down,' he said, gesturing at the seat in front of him.

'Thanks,' I sat down, feeling incredibly nervous.

'I just wanted to say thank you for showing your dedication to this business at the presentation,' he said and I noticed his hand glide over to the remote for his personal TV on the wall.

'It was no problem,' I replied uneasily, 'I did what I had to do.'

He nodded. 'Very true,' he pressed a button and the TV came on and footage of the Bukkake played instantly.

I felt my stomach drop. 'You said there wasn't any footage of it!'

'There isn't...officially,' he said calmly. 'This is one of several unofficial copies, however.'

'What?!'

'Turns out you've got quite the fanbase in this company,' replied David, smiling. 'I can see why. We even sent a copy to Mr. Mori and his company as an act of good faith.'

I didn't know how to respond to this. I knew I wanted to be humiliated but not like this!

'They have assured me that it will not reach the Internet,' David continued, 'But...this company might need some persuading.'

I frowned. 'Persuading?'

He smiled. 'Nicole, you come in every day wearing tight skirts and low cut tops to tease your co-workers. Don't bother denying it because we both know it's true. We all know it's all good fun but my point is that...well we're all rather tired of being teased.'

'OK. So I won't come in wearing tight skirts and low cut tops anymore,' I replied.

He shook his head. 'Oh no. We don't want that. To put it bluntly, Nicole, you dress like the company whore so now we want you to act like it.'

'Excuse me?!' I stood up furiously.

'Several members of staff have copies of that little video. If you refuse then the footage goes on every free porn site you can imagine,' he remained unnervingly calm as he spoke.

I wanted to argue but I knew that once it was up on the Internet then that was it. Nothing was taken off the Internet once it was up and even if I threatened legal action I doubt it would make much of a difference. GameTech had some of the best lawyers in the country, not to mention enough money to buy people off if necessary.

'And if I decide to leave?' I threatened.

He shrugged. 'That would be unfortunate for all parties involved,' he replied and I knew what he meant.

They'd upload the video even if I left. I was trapped.

I swallowed. 'Fine. OK.'

'Good,' he stood up from the desk and stood aside. 'Now I want you to lean over and put your hands on the desk.'

I nervously obeyed. He grabbed the helm of my skirt and pulled it up roughly, exposing my nylon concealed arse. He then grabbed my tights and pulled them down all the way to my knees. He wrapped the thin dark pink silk string of my thong around his finger, smiling.

He grabbed a pair of scissors from his desk and cut the strings of my thong despite my protesting. The cut up remains of my thong fell aimless to the floor.

'No more underwear for you, Nicole,' he said, raising his hand up. 'And you never say no again!'

Smack!

The impact of the slap on my arse launched me forwards onto the desk. I wasn't expecting that! He grabbed me by my hair and pulled me back into position.

'Do you understand, Miss Pacitto?' he asked and the sudden change in the way he addressed me demonstrated the power shift. It appeared that we were no longer on first name basis.

'Yes,' I replied grudgingly as I felt myself grow wet with excitement.

Smack!

'Yes what?' he asked.

'Are we really going to do this?' I asked, wincing.

Smack!

'Yes, Sir!' I cried, my hands curling up into tight fists.

'From now on you will either refer to every member of staff as "Sir" or "Mr",' he commanded and slapped my stinging arse again. 'The only day you wear any form of underwear is Wednesday and that'll only be because when you come in that's all you will be wearing. Do you understand?'

'Yes, Sir,' I replied through heavy breaths and gritted my teeth.

'That means no thongs and no bras. The only other time you are to wear underwear other than a Wednesday is if we have a Presentation, which you will always be giving. If you mess up then you are to be punished, understand?' he asked and slapped my arse before I even had the chance to answer.

When I didn't reply I expected him to slap my arse again but instead he forcefully spread my legs and I felt his fingers enter me.

'You're already wet,' he mused and I could tell he was smiling. 'Are you enjoying this, Miss Pacitto?'

I swallowed but refused to answer. He grabbed my by the hair again and pulled me up into a standing position. He spun me round and he pulled my shirt open, accidently pulling a few of the buttons off. I saw the look in his eyes and knew what he wanted. I pulled the shirt off and then took my bra off, allowing him to gaze at my tits hungrily.

He pushed me onto his desk and pulled his trousers down before lifting my legs up and resting them on his left shoulder. Apparently he couldn't be bothered to take my tights and heels off. With his free hand he guided his hardened cock to my soaking wet pussy and he slipped it in. Despite how wet I was he didn't slip in easily and I actually would have preferred to have given him a blowjob first to make his entrance inside me easier but he didn't care what I wanted.

Once the full length of his cock was inside me he hugged my legs together in an attempt to tighten by pussy. I would say he wasn't a gentle lover but the term lover implies an actual relationship between the two of us. His thrusts were hard and fast, almost like he was trying to win a race. I looked ay his face and saw fierce determination. He had clearly wanted this for sometime and now that he had it he wasn't going to waste a single moment.

He pushed hard and as deep as he could go. He wasn't the biggest I had ever had but that didn't mean he wasn't trying to seem like it. He was trying to push further and further inside me with each thrust and eventually he grew impatient and pulled off my tights and shoes and spread my legs wide, holding onto my ankles far apart as he tried to go deeper.

'Fucking tell me you love it,' he said, almost breathless and I could see the beads of sweat on his forehead. 'Tell me you love it, you whore.'

'I love it,' I murmured, afraid that if I spoke then my moans would escape me. I was angry that I was enjoying it so much but that irresistible longing to be used and humiliated silenced my anger and told me to enjoy it.

This is what I wanted. Not exactly like this. I fact I could never have imagined that they'd have the balls to go through with it. I would never have guessed that the company would turn on me and decide to use me as their personal fuck toy. This was far better than anything I had imagined. Going to a BDSM club or a sex party was nothing compared to being seen and used as a walking piece of sex by the people I worked with five days a week.

Maybe I'm just twisted? I shouldn't enjoy such a thought. I was being blackmailed into fucking every man in the building. I was being blackmailed into giving blowjobs to whoever wanted it at whatever time. I was being blackmailed into parading my body in my underwear every Wednesday! God only knows what else they'd think up for me.

And I wouldn't have wanted it more.

He let go of one ankle and slapped me across my face, causing me to gasp. I placed my foot onto the desk to keep my legs as far apart as possible for him and, seeing that I understood what he wanted, he let go of my other ankle.

He then wrapped his arms around the top of my thighs and pulled me towards him with every thrust. I could feel my face grow hot and I was straining to keep my voice quiet. I had no doubt the others suspected what was going on but I didn't want them to hear it. His thrusts became slower but kept their forcefulness, the constant slap slap of his skin hitting mine echoed through the room. I could tell he was about to cum but he seemed determined to delay it for as long as possible.

'Do you want me to suck you off?' I asked and then added, 'Sir?'

He practically threw me to my knees. He appeared less interested in me sucking him off and more interested in fucking my face, most probably because my mouth was less likely to set him off and so he could recover before fucking my pussy again.

Like with my pussy he fucked my mouth hard and fast, the sound of his body slamming against mine now replaced by me wrenching. Now this reminded me of some of the pornos I had watched when trying to get myself off. It's hard to explain the noise that accompanied my gagging but the simplest word would be "wet". There was a very distinctive "wet" noise that filled my ears as his cock slid in and out of my mouth.

It most probably pleased him that I had mimicked the position I was in during the Bukkake by putting my hands behind my back, thoroughly indicating who was in charge of the situation. I was his. I was this company's. I was their whore and I knew my place. It was on my knees and ready to serve.

'Fuck it,' he growled and pulled me up by my hair and had me lean over the desk again.

He held me by my hips and fucked me from behind, my tits slapping about wildly and I felt his grip tightened as he filled me up with his burning hot cum. He took a few breaths before pulling out and wiping the remains of his cum on my arse cheek.

'Well done, Miss Pacitto,' he said, pulling up his trousers. 'I'm glad we've come to this arrangement.'

'Thank you, Sir,' I said, picking up my clothes and quickly getting dressed.

I could feel my skirt sticking to my cum covered arse cheeks, a public display of my humiliation. It was a good thing I drive to work...but then again maybe not. He adjusted himself without looking at me and rearranged his desk.

'Now if you could leave, Miss Pacitto,' he sat down and grabbed some papers, 'I have work to do. I'll send for you if I require you again.'

'Yes, Sir,' I said and left quickly. Once I was on the other side of the door I tried to get my sex hair under control and a few members of staff walked passed, giving me amused and even yearning looks.

'Nicole?' said Jeff, approaching me.

'Yes, Jeff?' I replied and saw him raise his eyebrows, unimpressed. I realised my mistake. 'I mean- yes, sir?'

I could tell by his face that I was going to get punished for that.

'I need you in the storage room. Clean yourself up and meet me there,' he instructed.

I nodded. 'Yes, Mr. Thomas.'

He seemed happy enough so he left and I went and found the ladies toilets to clean myself up and turned my skirt around so it was facing backwards. When I entered the storage room, Jeff cabled tied my wrists to the metal stacks, pulled my skirt up and spanked my ass for incorrectly addressing him. Once he was done he cut my bonds, spun me round, forced me on my knees and retied my wrists to the stacks. He pulled my shirt open and face fucked me until he decided to cum, pulling out just as he ejaculated.

The cum caught the bottom of my chin and the rest splattered onto my exposed chest. He pulled his trousers up.

'Bradley will be here in a minute,' he told me, 'He wants a go so you might want to lick that cum off your chin before he gets here.'

And he left.

Bradley wasn't the next person to come in but that didn't stop Ian from having a go on me...and that didn't stop Bradley from joining in either when he eventually turned up and both attempted to force their cocks into my mouth at the same time.

'I thought guys didn't like to touch swords,' I remarked, coughing after they decided it wasn't going to work.

'If we wanted your opinion then we would have fucking asked for it,' snapped Bradley and forced his cock in my mouth, pushing it in as deeply as he could and him being black meant that there was a lot more to take in.

They spent the next ten minutes face fucking me before deciding to cum on my face.

'I was meant to untie you afterwards,' Bradley told me as Ian left. 'But you pissed me off with your touching swords comment so I think I'll let whoever comes in next do it.'

'Yes...Sir...' I replied, breathing heavily. 'Thank you, Mr. Clarke. I'm sorry if I upset you. I hope you enjoyed using me.'

He smirked. 'Good whore.'

He left and it was two hours before someone came to release me. I went and cleaned myself up and was about to clock out when David stopped me.

'What do you think you're doing?' he asked.

'My shift is over, Sir,' I replied.

'No it's not. You had two hours where you didn't get any of your work done,' he replied. 'You'll stay an extra two hours. Unpaid, I might add.'

'But...Sir!' I said desperately.

A few other co-workers had stopped to watch.

David's eyebrows raised, much like Jeff's had. 'Miss Pacitto, you are not supposed to protest. Did I not make that clear?'

'Yes, Sir,' I nodded.

'Did you just protest?' he asked.

'I didn't mean to, Sir.'

'But you did?'

'...Yes, Sir.'

'I want you to stand by the clocking in machine, facing the wall with your hands above your head,' he commanded and I did as I was told. He left and came back with a piece of paper and cellotape. He lifted my skirt up and taped the paper onto my back.

'You'll stand here for the next hour until everyone is gone. Every time someone clocks out you'll be spanked and you are expected to thank them for it,' David instructed. 'Then you'll stay for three hours and get your work done. Is that understood?'

'Yes, Mr. Williams,' I nodded.

If was the end of the day which meant people were either leaving at 5 or 6. Aside from the security guard everyone would be leaving the building. I got spanked at least a hundred times and said a hundred "thank you's" with only a handful of my co-workers refusing to spank me.

It was only when Simon spanked me and clocked out did I leave the wall and painfully walked to my desk. I pulled the paper off from my back and read it. It said "SPANK ME. I'VE BEEN A BAD SLUT". My eyes were damp with tears from the pain. It had been so humiliating.

12