Nicole's Sexy Adventures Pt. 03

Story Info
Nicole's humiliation at work continues and there's a twist!
4.3k words
4.41
58.3k
13

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wednesdays were everyone's favourite day, including mine. It gave me a chance to show off all the sexy underwear I had bought to wear for my ex that I never got to wear anymore. Sometimes I'd go for lacy, sometimes I'd go for skimpy and sometimes I'd go for crotchless lingerie (which happened to be very popular with my co-workers).

David had called a whole team meeting where he explained the new arrangement and instructed that if I was to make any mistake, whether it be work related or just addressing a member of staff incorrectly then I was either to be punished by them and be reported to David afterwards, no doubt to give me a bit of punishment himself.

Robert, who it turned out was the most perverted of my co-workers, had especially taken to the new arrangement. He had gone shopping on multiple BDSM sites and had bought several sets of handcuffs, three sets of wrists to ankle cuff restraints, an adjustable spreader bar for my legs, an adjustable spreader bar for my wrists, rope, bondage tape, several coloured leather collars, a ball gag, a ball gag harness, a neck to wrist restraint, several butt plugs, a bit gag, different coloured floggers, crops and paddles. He had essentially everything you'd ever need for your own red room. He had even started buying several BDSM apparatuses.

I was shocked when I went into the stock room to find they had assembled an St Andrews Bondage Cross on the wall. It made sense that they would put it since it would be out of sight of any visitors; I was just surprised they had actually gone that far. Robert would often take me to the cross to fuck me and had spoken to David, who it turned out was very eager to use the wrist spreader bar so I often had to walk around the office barely able to use my hands.

My co-workers seemed quite happy to watch me use my tongue to type at my computer or watch me have to use my mouth to carry things when my hands were full. Sometimes they'd have me do things that weren't even sexual. David often enjoyed having me kneeling next to him while he worked. He wouldn't even acknowledge me. Other times he'd have me lying on his desk either in my underwear or in my normal clothes with my skirt pulled right up to show off my arse but even then he acted like I wasn't even there. These sessions would often end with him ejaculating on my arse and then sending me on my way.

It annoyed me sometimes that the only attention I would get was a sticky arse and sometimes I'd go to start touching myself just to get his attention, and it often ended up with me getting a hard spanking. I don't know why but David was my favourite when it came to spanking. Maybe it was because he was the actual boss of the company.

Jeff particularly enjoyed tying me up to spank me and, while it aroused me, I always felt it would be better if it were David. Don't misunderstand me. I don't find David attractive at all. He's not my type. It was all about the power he had over me. I suspect he had a feeling that I had secretly enjoyed the bukkake; otherwise he wouldn't have brought up his new ideal arrangement. I could have sued. I could have complained and his threats being carried out would only result in more lawsuits and me getting big payoff.

He had known I would agree to it. Maybe he was just giving me an excuse to feel trapped. But at the same time, maybe it wasn't. Maybe the threats were real and I just thought he was lying. It didn't matter to me either way. I just enjoyed the thrill of it all.

There were something's I didn't enjoy so much. One day a particularly creepy group of co-workers ordered me to sit at my desk and drink five whole bottles of water. I wasn't allowed to move for anything. They then took bets on how long I could last before I pissed myself and then they made me clean it up. That was the one time I complained to David. He gave me a spanking for the complaint but they never did it again. I had a feeling that even he thought that was going too far, although he wasn't willing to show that. He had a role to play. He had to appear uncompromising. I was there to be humiliated. I was there for them to use. Showing a moment's weakness would break that façade. It would imply that I still had influence.

I wasn't allowed to have influence and he made that very clear the week after.

I was lying on his desk in my underwear again as he read through his paperwork.

'What do you think about updating one of our game engines?' he asked me unexpectedly. 'For more natural lighting and physics?'

'Oh!' I was surprised. 'I think that would be a good idea. It would appeal to the PC gamers,' I answered and he slapped my arse harder than ever before. 'Ow! What was that for?!'

'You're not here to have an opinion,' he told me sternly.

'So why the fuck did you ask me?!' I snapped and he slapped my arse again. I glared at him and he responded with another slap. 'Sir,' I added but I made no attempt to hide my snarky attitude.

'I needed to see if you knew your place,' he said impassively.

He stood up and walked around to the end of the desk. He grabbed me by my shoulders and spun me round on my back. He then tilted my head back over the edge of the desk. He undid he trousers and pulled out his erect cock.

'I think you need a reminder,' I told me and then he started to fuck my mouth, his balls slapping me on the face.

I cupped his balls and played with them to increase his pleasure. This seemed to work because before I knew it he was filling my mouth with cum. He pulled out, a thick white line of cum connected to my lips and to the end of his cock. The connection broke and the cum dropped down onto my face, running down along my nose and forehead.

'That's your place, Miss Pacitto,' he said, wiping the remains of his cum along my cheek before hastily putting his cock back into his boxers. 'If you're not sucking cock then I don't want you using that mouth.'

'Then how am I supposed to help you with your power play fetish if I can't call you "sir" or "Mr"?' I asked, sitting up and I saw his nostrils flare up angrily. 'If you didn't want a whore that talks back then you should have got some stupid bimbo with daddy issues to listen to your every order.'

'I'm not that old, Miss Pacitto,' he replied, narrowing his eyes.

'You're about twice my age. That's old enough.'

'You will not talk to me like that, Miss Pacitto,' he said sternly. 'And clean your face up. You look like a dirty skank.'

I ran my finger down the line of cum and licked my finger clean, maintaining eye contact with him the entire time.

'Is that satisfactory, Sir?' I asked sarcastically. 'Does it turn you on knowing that you get to treat me like your own personal cum bitch while your boring ass wife can't even be bothered to give you head?'

I touched a nerve there and he slapped me across the face. Then he suddenly had me pinned against the wall as he ripped my underwear off...

Then he had me on the floor and I made him orgasm again. His expression looked shocked at first, then pained and then satisfied. He pulled out of my burning hot pussy and gave a deep sigh.

'Talking about your wife really got you going didn't it, sir?' I asked, my chest heaving.

'Never talk about my home life again, Pacitto,' he said, standing up. This time he didn't even refer as 'Miss". I must have really pissed him off. 'Or I'll have you standing in that hallway pissing yourself in front of everyone.'

'Understood.'

*

'You look shattered,' my sister, Rachel, told me when I arrived at my mum's house on Saturday afternoon.

Mum was upstairs sleeping, which was typical of her, leaving me to talk to my half-little sister. We didn't really look anything alike. We both had never dark hair but where I was cutesy, she was very beautiful...at least with make-up on...and she was never without makeup. Without it she looked quite plain but at least she could pull of make-up. I sure as hell couldn't. I didn't even try. I looked stupid as fuck.

I had moved out about a year ago to live with my then-boyfriend. It hadn't ended well as you know so he went off to live with his parents. Twenty-one years old and I had already gone through the whole divorce routine without the actual divorce. We had broken up and I had kept everything. It was only a small flat but it was still a bitch to pay for by myself.

Rachel had repeatedly suggested that I return home. I wasn't going to do that. My pride wouldn't allow me, which is ironic considering the way I let myself be used at work.

'Yeah,' I shrugged, sitting down. 'Work is getting stressful. Trying to please everyone at once.'

She rolled her eyes. 'You'd do anything they'd ask,' she said and I tried desperately not to laugh.

She noticed. 'What's so funny?' she asked.

'Nothing,' I replied and shifted painfully.

'What's wrong? Don't they supply decent seats where you work?' she asked.

'I'm doing squats,' I told her and she laughed.

'Isn't your arse big enough?' she asked.

Apparently not. I had been instructed to do squats at home to make my arse more shapely but that wasn't why my butt hurt. As punishment for my comment about his home life, David had made me stand by the clocking out machine to be spanked by everyone again. I had also been instructed not to put an ice pack on it when I got home.

Even though I knew they'd never find out, I obeyed their commands.

'You can talk,' I muttered. 'You only ever wear skin-tight stuff because it makes your arse look bigger.'

She laughed. It was her "I'm about to bullshit" laugh.

'I do not!'

And there was the bullshit.

'You got a boyfriend yet?' she asked and I shook my head. 'Wow. Does this mean you're not getting any?'

I tried not to laugh again.

'That means you are,' she said, crossing her arms. 'That explains why you're not in your usual foul mood.'

'Oh shut up.'

'Whoever it is...does he have a brother?' she asked and I winced.

'Oh God. Please stop talking...'

'Why should you be the only getting good sex?' she asked. 'I'm trying to seduce my college teacher but he isn't budging. I wouldn't mind a good fu-'

'You are my little sister! I do not need to hear this from you! Fucking hell!' I got up and had to walk like a penguin to get to the kitchen to make myself a drink.

She had no idea...

Then again neither did David's wife.

Or the other wives and girlfriends.

I was working with and fucking adulaters and liars. They all kissed their partners goodbye every morning they'd go to work knowing that I was there, waiting for them. That thought made me feel suddenly sick. I hadn't even really thought about it. I only said that shit to David to piss him off.

I was successful but at the same time it seemed to arouse him even more. Was he using me to punish his wife for their boring and broken marriage? What about the others? Were they punishing their girlfriends and wives for not doing what they wanted? I had to do everything I was told. They didn't.

Was I just an item to unleash their sexual perversions on? Of course I was. Why else would I be forced to walk around in my underwear like some porno fantasy from a teenager's mind? Why else would I be forced to piss myself for the happiness of others?

I had never really thought about it in that way. I was just up for the thrill of it all. I wasn't sure how it made me feel. In some ways it made me feel like a glorified whore...which you could say I was.

Holy shit, I thought, I really am a whore. I'm the fucking company prostitute. I get paid to work there and to fuck anyone who wants it! I'm being fucked senseless and treated like shit because their girlfriends and wives aren't giving them what they want at home.

'I have to go out,' I announced.

'But you just got here!' Rachel shouted.

'Sorry!'

I ran outside and climbed into my car. I sped off. I knew where David lived. I had filed some paperwork for him and had sent it to him during one of his weeks off. It was a half an hour drive before I arrived. I was shitting myself. I really was. I couldn't believe I was going to do this.

I got out and saw that there wasn't a car in the drive. Were they out? I knocked on the door to make sure. David's wife Jenny answered the door. She looked at me, surprised and I swallowed.

'Sorry...is David in?' I asked and her eyebrows rose knowingly. Did she know? How could she know? Had he told her?

'Oh. You must be the little tart he's fucking then,' she said and my heart stopped.

She did know!

'I- sorry?' I had to back out. I had to deny it. This had been a terrible idea.

'You're the little tart he's been fucking. He's been in a very good mood the last few months. I take it you work with him?' she asked and I found myself nodding. 'Thought so. He wasn't going off on any "late night meetings" so the only time he could he doing it was during work hours.'

'I...I'm sorry!' I blurted out.

She laughed. It was a cold laugh. 'Why are you sorry? It's excellent! Since you've been fucking him I don't have to. He would always try to mount me the moment he got home. Now he doesn't even try to get a sneaky touch up when we're in bed.'

I was stunned.

'Keep doing it. I honestly couldn't give a shit,' she shrugged. 'I wasn't expecting you to be so young. You're not the porn star blonde I was expecting though. He has a thing for blondes.'

'He's never mentioned that,' I replied before realising how weird our conversation was.

'Do you fancy him?' she asked.

'Oh God no!' I shook my head. 'He...err...'

She looked at me expectantly. 'Go on,' she urged.

'He might have some damning footage of me and threatening to release it online,' I answered.

'So why not just sue the bastard?' she said and thought about this. 'Actually, don't. If you do that then I'd most probably end up in trouble too.'

Is she a sociopath? I wondered.

'So why aren't you suing him? Just out of interest.'

'Because...I kind of enjoy the whole thing. Not- err- I mean- the idea of it? Being blackmailed and stuff? Humiliated into doing stuff I wouldn't normally do.'

She accepted this answer.

'Are you going to tell David that you know and that I came here?' I asked, suddenly worried. 'Please don't! It might just piss him off enough to release the video.'

She smirked. 'Tell you what. I won't tell him as long as you keep fucking him.'

'I'm sorry...are you blackmailing me to have sex with your husband?' I asked.

When did my life become so fucking crazy?

'Bitch, I'm half tempted to fuck you myself just to see what the fuss is about,' she looked me up and down. 'You're no stunner. You got the curves; I'll give you that. You're cutesy.'

I frowned. 'I've been told. By myself really. Is that vain?'

'I bet you're a right little freak,' she said, smirking. 'I bet that's it...y'know what? Fuck it.'

She grabbed me by the arm and yanked me inside. She slammed the door shut and pushed me to the wall.

'What the fuck?!' I shouted.

'I want to see what my husband is playing with. It'll give me some satisfaction knowing I'm playing with it too,' she replied.

'I think you mean "played",' I corrected her before realising what I had just said. 'Wait! I'm not having sex with you!'

'No. I mean playing and yes you are. Do you want me to tell David you were here trying to break up his shitty marriage? The only reason we're together still is for financial benefit. I'll stay with him but I'm sure that video of you will find a nice home on several websites.'

'Are you serious?!'

'You bet that plumb arse of yours I am,' she replied. 'While we're coming up with the terms of our arrangement, I want you to suggest to David that you two start fucking out of hours. I want the bastard to give me some bullshit excuse so he can sneak off to a hotel to fuck you.'

I raised an eyebrow. 'Are you getting off on this?' I asked.

She thought about this. 'Kinda. Yeah. Oh, and we'll occasionally be fucking too. I want to give him a bullshit excuse so I can sneak off and fuck you too. Just so he knows what it feels like. I bet he'll be suspecting that I'm cheating on him but he won't do shit,' she looked overjoyed.

'This is straight up Gone Girl crazy,' I told her. 'I'm not even bisexual! Are you?'

'No. Not really. I'd fuck Scarlet Johansson,' she admitted.

I nodded. 'Everyone would. What about Emma Stone?'

'Too young for me I think. She can pass off as a teenager.'

'And I can't?'

'You're not a hypothetical situation though. I am gonna fuck you.'

'You don't even know my name!'

'What is it?'

'Nicole.'

'Nice to meet you, Nicole. Now take your jeans off.'

I just stared at her and she sighed.

'Look at it this way. Whenever you're fucking David you can just think to yourself "I'm fucking your wife and I do a better job at it than you",' she told me. 'Because I got bored of his shit ages ago.'

My jeans remained on.

She was getting impatient now.

'Has he pissed you off?' she asked and I nodded. He had. 'Well think of this all as revenge...and I'm not kidding around when I say I will tell him you came to tell me you and him are having an affair unless we do this.'

My life is so fucking weird.

'Where is David now?' I asked.

'Watching a football match with his friends down the pub. He won't be back for hours.'

Seriously. A man is blackmailing me to have sex with him and his co-workers and now his wife is blackmailing me to continue to fuck her husband and also to start fucking her...what the actual fuck is going on?

She held up her phone. 'Nicole, take your fucking clothes off or I'll ring him now.'

I slipped out of my boots and pulled my jeans off. She looked at me expectantly and I then took my top off. I stood in front of her in nothing in my underwear and that's when she took the picture.

'What the fuck?!'

'Just leverage,' she smirked. 'Now get on your knees on the stairs and lean forward.'

I did as I was told and she grabbed the strings of my thong and pulled them down. She grabbed a handful of my arse and started to shake it. I heard her take a few more pictures.

'I can see why he'd want to play with this,' she said and she rather abruptly shoved two of her fingers in my pussy. I closed my eyes and tried to fight back a moan. 'Oh. I can see why he'd want to fuck this too. You're not tight though. He must be fucking you a lot.'

'Err- yeah...' I replied and swallowed.

How the fuck did it come to this?

'So tell me,' she said, rubbing me up and down. 'How does he fuck you?'

'Rather rough,' I replied and I found myself subconsciously bucking my hips. 'I think he likes to take out his frustrations on me.'

'I can see that by the colour of your arse,' she remarked and then she slapped it with her free hand.

I whimpered.

'Sorry, baby girl,' she said and I grimaced.

'Please don't call me that. It's just wrong,' I replied.

'I'm a forty-four year old woman fucking girl who looks like she just left college,' she pointed out. 'What else would I call you?'

'Nicole?' I suggested.

'What does he call you?' she asked, her thumb finding my clit.

'Ahhh-' was all that came out of my mouth.

'No...' she continued to tease me. 'That's not what he call you is it? What does he call you?'

She made a sudden thrust movement with her hand and I let out a loud moan.

'Whore!' I answered.

She did it again.

'Slut!'

And again.

'Skank!'

And again.

'Slapper!'

This time she slapped my arse.

'Tart!'

She pushed her fingers in deeper.

'Bitch!'

She grabbed me by the hair and pulled.

'Cunt!'

'I like that one,' she forcefully turned me round. 'You're my little cunt.'

12