Nicole's Sexy Adventures Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then came the first painful thrust and I let out a mangled noise that was half a moan of pain and half of pleasure.

I wanted David to stop him. Surely he realised that I wasn't sure but then I remembered one little detail. It didn't matter. As David had said when he asked me for my opinion, I wasn't allowed one. I was their fuck toy and for tonight, that ownership now extended to this complete stranger. My arse was his. I was his. So I shut up.

My hands were uncuffed and I was pulled up on all fours. The stranger continued fucking my arse while David fucked my mouth, spit roasting me. David held the back of my head while the stranger held me by my hips. Then they started to swap every so often. If you think they were gracious and washed their cocks before putting it in my mouth then you'd be wrong. Every attempt to remove the blindfold was met with resistance and punishment, either by going deeper into my arse and deeper down my throat or just slapping me.

It took awhile for my arse to grow accustomed to the two cocks but they kept reapplying the lube to both their cocks and my anus to help me through it, even though my arse was burning. Sometimes they would pull out just to watch my anus shrink before ramming their cocks back inside. I instinctively started to move my body to their rhythm, and before I knew it they were fucking my mouth and arse hard and fast.

All I could do was imagine what I looked like to this complete stranger as he fucked me with my arse high in the air for him to fuck. Then they decided to turn the tables on me. David laid down and I sat on him, his cock sliding into my pussy with ease. Then the stranger lent me forward and positioned himself, the tip of his cock pressed against my hot arse. They weren't really going to fuck my pussy and arse at the same time were they? It turns out that was exactly their plan. I can't even begin to explain what it felt like to have both my pussy and arse full of two hard cocks at the same time. Then they started ramming their cocks inside me and all kinds of noises came from my mouth.

There was no respect for me. I was just their whore in high heels. It was an uncomfortable affair from a position standpoint. Neither of them seemed particularly sure about how to comfortably fuck both holes at the same time without the risk of completely crushing David and give him room to move his own cock. Sometimes the stranger would be the one thrusting at full force and other times David would be trying his best to do the same, but without the room or strength to do so. He still tried his best bless him.

Then they had enough, recuffed my hands behind my back and forced me on my knees.

'Open wide, bitch,' the stranger ordered and I did, sticking my tongue out.

I heard both of them grunt as they wanked over my face and then they both shot their hot sticky cum over my face and in my mouth. I licked my cum covered lips seductively and then I heard them both get dressed.

'I'll see you soon, Dave,' I heard the stranger say and then I heard him leave.

Once the stranger was gone, David uncuffed me and took the blindfold off me, allowing me to go clean up in the bathroom. My legs were shaking and my arse was so fucking painful. I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror and wondered what Jenny thought of it all, if she was even still listening.

That would be an interesting conversation.

Once I was all washed up I went back into the other room to check my phone. David was lying on the bed with a satisfied grin, too busy being pleased with himself to notice me as I hung up on Jenny. It was then that my phone buzzed to inform me that I had an email.

Dear Belle,

I was searching through AdultWork when I saw your profile. Unlike the other girls I've seen you don't look like a Barbie doll and you look very sexy. I'll be in London on a business trip and it would be great if I could book you for a night. I've attached a picture of myself. If you like what you see then please get back to me so we can make the arrangements.

Connor

I opened the attachment and I got tingles just looking at him.

'What are you smiling about?' David suddenly asked.

I put my phone away. 'Oh...nothing. What do you want to do now, Sir?' I asked.

'Well I'm going to watch Fast & Furious and you're going to suck me off through the entire film and guess what? It just started. Hope your jaw isn't aching too much, not that I care.'

I got back on the bed and crawled over to him. His cock stiffened almost straight away and I took it in my hand. I threw my hair over my shoulder and took him in my mouth. I'm not sure who was happier: him or me.

12