Nicoletter Ch. 05

Story Info
Nicolette performs at the Whipping post.
4.2k words
4.56
18.1k
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

The week has gone by so fast. It has been another good week at work. I have been able to organize Rachel's office. It's Saturday and Rachel is due back from her business trip today. Mark, Rachel's husband and submissive, is asleep beside me in my bed. I have been left in charge of his care while she's been gone. It has given me the opportunity to work my Domme skills that Rachel has been mentoring me on. Except for the first night, he has gone to bed with a very sore backside. Rachel had told me before she left, that she wanted me to do a demonstration at the Whipping Post when she returned.

Mark has been a very willing subject, or should I say guinea pig. I've had him flogged, whipped, sexual service, and even some severe CBT. My fears that he would not respect me once Rachel was gone, turned out to be unfounded. He has been a model submissive. I did have to reprimand him last night, because I had forgotten to lock his cock cage on Friday, and I came home to find him trying to violate the cleaning girls. I had him service them both before they left, while I lashed his behind with my dragon tail. I couldn't tell who was screaming louder, him or the girls. He does have a skilled tongue when properly motivated. Looking over to his ass now, it is still swollen and slightly bruised. I intend to whip him tonight at the club, so I'm glad that he's bruises are not too bad.

I reach over and slap his behind to wake him up. He yelps and rolls over to greet me. He sees that I am fingering my pussy and he doesn't have to be told what to do. It has been our morning ritual since Rachel left. He spits the panties out of his mouth, that I make him sleep with. He has grown fond of sleeping with my used panties. I will have to tell Rachel of his new fetish. He slips between my thighs and starts to lave at my wet folds. I grab his hair, and press him into me. His whimpers make me flood with moisture. His tongue licks at my juices, before pushing into my channel. Just like his cock, Mark has a large, thick tongue. I let him tongue fuck me for a few minutes. Then I tell him to roll over and I straddle him. His cock is huge and swollen. I place the bulbous head at the entrance to my pussy and sit down on his thick shaft. God I love the feeling of fullness that his cock provides. I going to miss waking up this way once Rachel returns today.

His cock is pulsing, as I move up and down on him. The wet sounds of me fucking him, is enough to get anyone going. I seat him deep inside me and start rocking my hips, rubbing my clit against his pubic bone. I reach down and twist one of his nipples. He groans with pleasure from my using him. I'm getting close, as I feel my stomach muscles tightening. I reach back and grab his tight balls, I know from the pulsing of his cock that he is close too. I squeeze his sack hard and cum on his turgid shaft. I keep riding him and squeeze his cock with my kegels. He erupts into my channel, spewing hot lava. The sensation of his cum spurting inside me makes me go off again. His cock his bumping my G-spot and I flood his cock and scrotum with my cum. I stay on him, feeling his cock pulse inside me. I lay across his chest, while I feel his cock grow flaccid and slip from my sheath. His warm cum, mixed with my juices, leak out onto him.

Once my spasms have ebbed, I crawl up onto his face and have him tidy up his mess. His moans, vibrate into my pussy, rocking my core again. My intent was to just have him lick his cum from pussy, but he has me near yet another orgasm. I grind against his face and flood his mouth with my warm juices. I sit there on his face for a few minutes while he finishes cleaning me. Then I lift myself off and kneel beside him. He has a very snarky grin on his face, so I slap him hard. His only response is to thank me. He's such a good boy when motivated. I slip out of bed and take a quick shower. I turn back and tell him not to clean up today. I want him smelling of my sex all day, and when Rachel comes home.

I towel off and decide not to dress for breakfast this morning. I head on down to the kitchen and find Kim there as usual. The only thing that has been new somce Rachel left, is that she has been submitting to me. I've kept her naked all week. I had told her after our sensual night together, that she could be as informal as she wanted this week. She has our breakfast ready and on the table. She has made my favorite, waffles with fresh blueberries and whipped cream. I lean over and give her a passionate kiss this morning. Then I dip my finger into the whipped cream and spread it on her erect nipple. And of course I bend to lick it off, savoring the chance to tease her.

We all share breakfast together. I send Mark off to make sure things are in their place for his wife's return. I tell him that she is expected back this afternoon. Kim and I clean up the kitchen, cleaning our dishes and putting them away. When we're done, I invite her up to my room and spend the rest of the day together, planning what she will wear for me tonight to the club. We end up making love and falling asleep in each other's arms.

Around 2pm, Mark wakes us up to tell us Rachel is on her way from the airport. Kim and I get dressed. She goes to prepare a snack for Rachel, while I go and make sure that Mark has completed his chores for her homecoming. I am not surprised that he has done a good job.

We stand at the door, waiting for Rachel to arrive. He is kneeling, ass up, with a butt plug seated in his tight hole. I thought is was a nice touch. Rachel arrives and greets us both. She sends Mark (her worthless fucktoy) out to fetch her bags. I give her an extra special hug on her return. We walk into the kitchen as Mark is carrying her bags up to her room. Kim is there putting out some snacks for Rachel. She greets her, as she takes a bite from freshly rolled sushi and sashimi. I tell her about what's been going on at the office. We also talk about tonight. She asks me if I feel prepared to handle Mark in a demonstration. I tell her that I am fully prepared. I explain that Mark and I have been in the playroom every night after work. I giggle and tell her to check out his ass when he comes down. Kim comes and offers us both a glass of wine. Rachel catches her eye but doesn't say anything, just thanks her.

When she starts to fill full, we both head upstairs to her room. Mark has already put all her things away and is waiting by her bed on his knees. He looks so sweet there. I can see in his eyes how much he has missed her. As much as he is always chasing the cleaning girls, Kim and myself, he honestly loves Rachel. It warms my heart to see that. I decide to excuse myself and tell Rachel that we can finish talking later. Thank kisses me gently and I turn to go. She stops me at the door and asks me if I think I'm prepared to possibly run into Jake as the club. I hesitate for a minute, then tell her I'm good with that. When I head back down to the living room, a chill runs through my body. I had totally forgotten about the chance of seeing him again. Now my fears and self doubt start to creep back.

Chapter Two

I spent the rest of the afternoon preparing for tonight's demonstration at the club. I was able to sit down with Rachel and go over some of the things that happened while she was away. She was most surprised by Kim submitting to me and agreeing to go with us tonight. She kissed me sweetly and told me how proud she is of the way I have been growing by leaps and bounds in my training. I reply that it's because I have such a great teacher and mentor.

We're all dressed and ready to go to the Whipping Post. Mark is in a leather harness, collar, and trench coat. Kim is wearing a beautiful school girl outfit, sheer white blouse, plaid skirt, with white stockings, and 4" heels. Her hair is put up in pigtails and this really shows off her collar. Even though we are nearly the same age, she is able to pull it off. I can see her erect nipples through her blouse and I lean in to give them a twist. Rachel is by far the most appealing. She's wearing a full, black silk corset with leather pants. Her boots are thigh length and make her a good 4 inches taller than all of us. The corset has shelving to push her breasts up to show off her more than ample cleavage. I am wearing a new corselette, with a sheer white blouse under it. I decide to wear a short skirt and thigh high stockings, with 4" heels. All in all, I think we're a great looking bunch of kinksters.

Our driver gets us there is short order. As we get out of the car, we attract a lot of attention. Rachel is greeted by several of the members before we even get into sign in. When we get the reception table, I find that I am now a full paid member. I give Rachel a kiss, and thank her for this. She tells me that I have certainly earned it. We head over to the lounge area. We each have a drink. I need something to calm my nerves, but I limit this to just one. I find myself looking around to find Jake. I kick myself for this, because I don't even know if he will be here tonight. Kim, kneeling at my feet, sense this and nuzzles against my leg. I run my fingers down her back, as I look into her eyes. Rachel and I are sitting on a sofa, while we wait for our turn on the main stage. We talk about what I plan to do. She gives me some last minute suggestions.

When our time comes, I take a deep breath and clip the leash into Mark's collar. He had already checked his coat at the door. I lead him to the stage. There is already a big crowd. I was hoping that since we had an early time, there would only be a sparse crowd. I pull Mark's wrist and ankle cuffs from my bag, and have him attach them. While he's doing this, I bring out a light flogger, two heavy floggers and my dragon flogger. I hang them on a rack near the St. Andrew's cross. When Mark is done, I clip his cuffs into the O-rings of the cross, with him facing the cross. His cock is already full of blood, and hanging nicely between his legs. Once he is secure, I run my fingernails down his back, and give him a hard slap on his ass.

I go to the rack and pull the light flogger off. I twirl it, giving it a swoosh sound near Mark. He flinches, anticipating the strike. I trail the falls on his back, letting the leather tease his back and shoulders. Then I step back start letting the tails lightly slap his back. I work the flogger along each side of his back and shoulders. Then I skip the lower back and move to his ass. I strike a little harder there. This brings some early color to his skin. I switched to the two heavier flogger and moved closer to Mark. I run my hands down his back, touching the marks I've put on him. His moan lets me know he's enjoying this so far.

I lean in to his ear and whisper, "I'm going to make this a whole lot redder now." He groans when I reach around and grab his stiff cock.

"Yes Mistress."

I step back and whirl them around, whipping the air right behind him. I can see his body shudder with anticipation. I start out slow, alternating each flogger and striking his upper back again. The heavier foggers make a resounding thud, as they hit their mark. I slowly move down, catching the falls just below the previous strike. His moans are louder now, coming more from his inner core. I move my target down to his ass, and increase my speed and strength. His flesh ripples with with each thud. I can see his thick cock hanging down between his legs, pulse with each strike. I twirl the floggers, spreading the falls up and down his back, then down to his reddening ass again. I continue until I can see that he is trying to move his behind to guide my strikes. I flip the floggers on either of my shoulders, and move to him again.

"How do you like me kisses now, Mark?"

"I always love your kisses Mistress."

I reach around and grab his turgid cock again, "I can see that. Your cock never lies. I bet you want to fuck me again, don't you. You can't wait to slip your worthless cock into my wet pussy can you?" I squeeze his cock, and feel more pre-cum drip on my fingers. I move my hand up and make him clean my fingers.

"Yes Mistress, I love your ministrations, and long to have your beautiful pussy milk my worthless cock."

"Well, let's make you earn it. You have already earned 20 lashes from my dragon tail. I want you to count them, and don't forget your manners."

"Yes Mistress Nicy."

I move back over to the rack and retrieve the dragon tail whip. There's a little smile on my face from Mark calling me Nicy. He has become closer to me during our recent time together, enough that he feels comfortable calling me by my nickname. I move over and set up to begin his real torment. While I'm putting the heavy floggers away, my eyes catch someone moving near to front of the crowd. Before, I had been so focused on Mark, that I had zoned them out. But the movement catches my eye, and I see Jake, my ex boyfriend standing there, all smug. This makes my breath catch. Months ago, I had been devastated by his putting me out of his life. I close my eyes and try to take a cleansing breath. My heart rate is elevated. I can't seem to get him out of my thoughts. But when I look around, I catch Kim wearing my collar and it helps me to focus.

After gathering my thoughts, I flail the whip and judge my distance. I start with a strip across Mark's upper back.

Thud

"One. Thank you Mistress."

Thud

"Two Thank you Mistress."

Thud

"Three Thank you Mistress."

Thud

"Ahh Four Thank you Mistress."

I move down and catch his red ass with the whip with two rapid strikes, twirling it with a flourish.

Thud Thud

"Five. Six. Thank you Mistress."

I stop and move over to Mark and run my hand down his back, checking my marks. He tenses, but his moan lets me know he's into this. His backside is very red, and he has several long red streaks across his back. The dragon tail can be a very effective implement of torture. I ask him if would like some water. I've noticed that he has a sheen of perspiration on his skin. He declines. I reach and grasp his cock and it's still as hard as ever.

"Are you ready to continue?"

"Yes Mistress."

Chapter Three

Mark is able to take the next several lashes. I keep the pressure on, but spread the strikes around. His skin is red and raised. I'm very tempted to let him off. In a way, I wouldn't mind him calling his safe word. As I go and check his skin again, I notice a few areas that seem to be in danger of opening up. I bring Rachel up to check on her husband. See comes up and talks to him, asking if he wants to call his safe word. He declines her too. While she's talking to him, I'm notice Jake again. He has a blank stare on his face. His submissive is no where to be seen. When he breaks his stare, he gives me a pleasant smile. I roll my eyes and turn back to Mark and Rachel. She says he will not safe word out. Rachel returns back into the crowd, after telling me to do what needs to happen.

Leaning in to Mark, "I'm going to give you the remaining 3 lashes you've earned. They are going to just as hard as the others. Are you ready?"

He hesitates, taking a deep breath, "yes Mistress. I want to make you proud."

I step back and prepare to give him his last lashes. I feel like I'm going to cry. I take two cleansing breaths and twirl the whip and bring it down on his back.

THUD

"18, thank you Mistress."

THUD

"19, thank you Mistress."

I stop and let him prepare for the last one.

THUD

"AAAhhhh 20, thank you Mistress."

The crowd roars at his being able to take them all. I move to his side. I unclip him from the cross, and steady him, as we move off the stage. Kim brings a blanket and Rachel, a bottle of cold water. I take the blanket and wrap it around Mark, as we walk off the stage to the crowd's applause. Rachel gives him the water, as I hold him tightly. I give him a big kiss and tell him how proud I am of him. Rachel does the same for me. I feel full of adrenaline. After making sure that Mark is alright, I tell Rachel that I need to walk off some of this energy. She stays with Mark and Kim. I head over towards the bar to clear my head. On my way over there, Jake, my ex boyfriend stops me and says he like to talk. I don't really want to, but he grabs my arm and turns me.

"Nicy, just give me a minute. I want to apologize for what I did."

"I don't need your excuses, your lies, or YOU! Now get out of my face!"

"Come on Nicy, we had a good thing going until I fucked it up. Just give me a chance to say something to you. Give me that much."

I hesitate for a moment, thinking whether it's worth my time. "Alright, two minutes."

"Thanks. Let's go somewhere quiet."

He tries to take my hand, but I pull away. I follow him down a hallway and we slip into an unused room. He shuts the door.

"You looked great out there tonight. I never knew you had that in you. It was hot Nicolette."

"Thanks, but that can't be what you brought me in her for. Get on with it."

He moves closer to me, "come on, we had something special. I miss you Nicy."

"Well I don't miss you. You left me hanging and didn't care where I landed. I'll never forget that."

"I'm sorry. You've got to forgive me. I want to make it work."

"It will never work, because I could never trust you again. Now let me go." I start heading for the door.

"You're not walking out on me bitch!"

He grabs me from behind and throws me to the ground. He's on top of me before I can get up. His big arms are around me and he's gets my arms cuffed behind my back before I know what's happening. He grabs my hair and drags me over to a bench and picks me up and throws me over it. He takes a gag and pushes it into my mouth. I fight him, but he's too powerful. He kicks my legs apart, and secures my left leg to an O-ring, then does the same to my right. Then he takes a long piece of cord and secures my upper body to the bench. I'm now cuffed, spread, and secured for him to do anything he wants to me. I try to scream but it's muffled by the gag.

He pulls a heavy flogger out a bag behind the curtain. He whirls it over my body. The sound of the heavy falls make my body tense.

"I saw how you can dish it out. Let's see how you can take it."

"Noommfffff"

And he brings the flogger down hard on my back. With no warm up, the falls make my skin feel like it's on fire. He keeps bringing the flogger down, moving only slightly between strikes. I'm screaming but nothing is coming out. The flogger lands hard on my upturned ass, with multiple lashes. With each thud, I try to scream. I pulling at the cord, trying anything to get loose. He keeps striking my ass with flogger.

He moves closer and reaches for my blouse, ripping it down and exposing my breasts. He starts flailing at my hanging breasts, striking them with so much force, I can't catch my breath. He is relentless, taking his anger out on me. Nearly my whole body is now on fire. This is not supposed to happen. Where are the monitors? I think for a minute, that he's going to kill me.

Then he stops and drops the flogger. He moves in front of me and unzips the fly of his leather pants. He pulls out his cock and its throbbing and hard. He takes it and slaps his thick cock against my face.

"You don't want anything to do with me anymore, so I'm gonna take what is mine." He moves behind me, and pulls my skirt up higher. I'm open and exposed to him.

He slaps his cock on my reddened ass. He spreads my cheeks, and presses his cock against my tight asshole. Oh god, he's going to fuck my tight little ass with no lube. I struggle again to get loose.

Then I hear something fall. I try to turn back but it sounds like someone fighting. A guy in a red shirt comes to untie me. Someone is releasing my legs. Then he takes the gag out of my mouth and I turn around. Someone is on top of Jake, pushing his head into the floor. The monitors go and pull the guy off of Jake and help him up, while the other monitor holds Jake down. More people come into the room. When one of the monitors turns the guy around that tackled Jake, I see that it's Mark. He's all sweaty and breathing hard. I run to him and jump into his arms. He holds me tight, and that's when I start to cry. Tears flood down my cheeks. He just holds me tight, like he's never going to let me go. Rachel and Kim run through the door and come to my side too.

12