Nico's Rules

Story Info
The Middleton MILFs go clubbing.
7.5k words
4.54
91.3k
38
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zrob
zrob
538 Followers

ONE

"AAAAaaaahhhh!!! Jesus!!!!" Candace moaned softly before biting her lower lip. She was bent over her large executive desk as Marcus pounded his long, thick shaft deep into her wet pussy. His hands were under her skirt, wrapped around her slim waist, her tiny panties stretched tightly between her ankles. Candace felt her breasts swinging beneath her and her stiff nipples were rubbing across the top of the desk.

In her mid-forties, Candace Mitchell was the V.P. of Human Resources at a large and very prosperous electronics firm. A married mother of three, she had kept herself in great shape with long, slender legs and a tight ass. She was known to have a weakness for lip gloss, and was oftentimes seen reapplying generous amounts to her pouty lips throughout the work day.

A few months earlier she had accepted an invitaion for lunch from one of the young salesman at her company. Marcus was a light-skinned black man with a closely trimmed beard who, just a few years earlier, had been a wide receiver in college. Over six feet tall with the V-shaped muscular build of an athlete, Marcus had a weakness for married women. Candace knew exactly what he was after when he had called, given the fact she had caught him in a compromising position with a friend of hers at a company function, and had quickly agreed to meet him for "lunch".

After a very quick meal, they had taken a drive in his car before finding a remote spot to park. For dessert, she gave the young man a deliciously sloppy blow job, eagerly swallowing every drop of his copious load.

Since that time, Candace had become a regular visitor to his condo, shrugging off the the knowing stares and glares she received from his neighbors. A middle-aged white woman in the company of a much younger black man was not a difficult puzzle for any of them to solve. Given her position at work, it was not uncommon for her to work long hours, so her husband showed no signs of suspicion when she would come home late, looking exhausted.

"AAAAaaaahh . . . Baby!!!" she panted, "You fuck good!!!! You fuck so . . . so . . . good!!" She turned to look back over her shoulder at the young man pleasuring her pussy. His handsome face was drawn up tight as he thrust his hips against her luscious ass, his long, thick member held tightly by her warm wetness.

Marcus opened his eyes to find Candace lewdly smiling, her liquid green eyes alight with passion as she used one hand to comb her long, brown hair back from her beautiful face. On her desk, pictures of her family bore silent witness to the wanton display of adulterous lust before them.

"You like my cock in your pussy, Mrs. Mitchell?" Marcus asked between thrusts. Candace smiled and arched her head backwards, the first pulse of her orgasm beginning to build between her legs. Marcus loved to call her by her married name when they fucked and by now, she knew exactly what turned him so she eagerly started in.

"MMMMmmmmmm . . . OH . . . Yes Baby!!!! God Yes!!!!! . . . You feel so good!!! I love feeling your big . . . black . . . cock in my pussy!!! Keep fucking me, Baby!!! . . . Don't Stop!!!!!"

Marcus picked up the pace of his fucking, Candace's hands reached to gain new purchase on the top of her desk as she drove her ass back to meet her young lover's thrusts.

"OOOhhhhhh!!! . . . GGggaawwdd!! . . . OH MY GOD!!! . . . OH . . . OH . . . OHHH!!" Candace moaned as her orgasm came crashing down on her. She felt her pussy muscles contract on Marcus' thick cock as her heart began to pound in her chest.

"AAAAAaaaaaahhhhh . . . Ffffuuckkkk MEE!!" Marcus spat before his cock jerked violently filling her married pussy with his hot, sticky seed, her tiny ass rippling as his muscular hips drove into her.

Candace collapsed on her desk, breathing heavily as she felt the last few jets of his cum flood into her. Sex with Marcus felt like an athletic event, always leaving her flushed, exhausted and content.

TWO

Candace pulled her tiny thong panties up her long, slender legs, hiking her skirt above the gentle swell of her hips as she watched Marcus stuff his thick, now flaccid, member back into his pants. She reached for her purse and removed a tube of lip gloss and began to apply a thick, fresh layer to her pouty lips with the thin applicator.

Marcus watched her and laughed "You know, you might want to wait until I leave or else I'll be wearing more of that home than you will!"

Candace smiled beautifully and began to run a brush through her long hair.

"You're probably right. It's a bad habit. I feel naked when I'm not wearing any."

She lowered her eyes in mock sadness "You don't mind getting a little on you . . . Do you, Baby?" she asked in a girlish voice.

In answer Marcus took her roughly into his arms causing a husky laugh to escape Candace as she threw her arms up over his broad shoulders. She lifted her face towards his as he leaned down to kiss her hard on her wetly shining lips, her mouth open expectantly, her tongue searching for his.

They kissed deeply for several moments before Marcus pulled away. "I'd better get going or you'll never get home!"

She followed him to her office door where he turned and asked "Can you get away on Saturday?" as Candace stepped into his arms, raising her hands to rest lightly on his slim hips.

"I should be able to. My husband is taking the boys to visit their sister at school. Should I come over to your place?" she asked, her sultry green eyes smoldering, already eager for her next rendezvous with her young lover.

"No . . . There's a place in the city that I think you'll really like. I'll get you the directions. But there are just a few rules . . " he added mischievously.

Candace wrinkled her brow "Rules . . . like what?"

"Well . . .!" Marcus smiled and leaned down to whisper in her ear, Candace's eyes widened as she listened, a sexy smile crawling across her face.

"MMmmmm . . . Okay . . .!" she responded hesitantly, smiling up into Marcus' face. "Those seem pretty easy to follow . . . a little kinky, sure, but what the hell!" she raised up on her toes to give him a quick kiss, her tongue briefly darting into his mouth. "What time should I meet you there?"

THREE

Candace slid into the darkened booth and looked around the large interior of the club. The long bar was nearly full as were many of the tables and booths. She could hear the driving beat of a dance track coming from the back of the club as couples made their way along the corridor that led to it.

She ordered a martini with extra olives from the young man that was working the floor and he stood over her and watched as she took her first generous sip.

"Is it okay?" he asked.

Candace's eyes quickly took in his lean good looks, his shoulder length black hair and the fat bulge in front of his pants.

"It's very good . . . Thank you so much." she answered, a little nervous that he seemed to be sticking around.

"Are you expecting someone?" he asked pleasantly.

"Ummm . . . Yes, actually . . . My husband should be here soon." she responded, thinking this might cause him to leave, but instead he laughed.

"Oh . . . I doubt that you'd be meeting your husband here!" he emphasized the last word "But I get your point. If you need anything else, I'll be back around."

After the young man left, Candace sipped her drink and looked around the club. She noticed that all the woman appeared to be her age, some even older, while the men didn't look to be out of their twenties.

She had finished her drink and was about to order another when she saw Marcus and another young man enter the bar. His friend was a little shorter than Marcus, but bigger through the shoulders and chest. He had a square jaw, and his blonde hair was cut close to his scalp.

She saw Marcus surveying the room and she raised her hand to get his attention. Marcus saw her and tapped his friend on the arm, pointing to where Candace sat. His friend nodded and looked for a seat at the bar while Marcus made his way towards her.

"Hey, girl . . . How long have you been her?" he smiled. "Stand up so I can get a look at you!" Marcus reached for her.

Candace gave him her hand and stood up, still very self-concious about meeting her lover in public. Marcus compounded her anxiety by twirling her once around, his eyes drinking in her terrifically sexy form. She was wearing a dark, blue halter dress that showed off a generous amount of her cleavage, the hem of her skirt just barely below her shapely ass. Her long, brown hair was down over her shoulers and her lips, as expected, shone wetly in a soft, pink shade. She had on a pair of stiletto platforms with 5 inch heels which Marcus commented on.

"Very sexy . . . I'm sure he'll like those." Marcus told her approvingly. Marcus had told her that she had to wear a pair of sexy shoes when he was expaining the "rules", but now she was confused as to who "he" was.

Candace slid back into the booth with Marcus close behind. Catching her somewhat off-guard, he leaned in to kiss her, his tongue thrust quickly between her lips. She felt his hand move lightly up her thigh and as she spread her legs, she nervously opened her eyes to see if anyone was watching them.

Marcus quickly discovered that she wasn't wearing any panties, pleased that she had followed the second rule he had given her, and his thick middle finger slid easily up her already wet tunnel as their tongues continued to duel.

Instinctively, Candace began rubbing her young lover's fat crotch as his fingers worked the front wall of her pussy, sending waves of pleasure pulsating through her body.

She tried to pull away from his hungry lips, but only managed to speak with him between hot kisses.

"Um . . . Baby?" she asked, their lips smacking. "Do you think . . . We can continue this . . . somewhere a little more private?"

A deep laugh rose from Marcus' chest as he kissed her again, his tongue sliding deliciously over hers.

"Yeah . . . " he answered softly. "I think I can find us a place!"

He got to his feet and took Candace by the hand leading her between the tables toward a darkened stairway. Candace noticed several other couples kissing passionately in their booths and it appeared that one young man was getting a blow job from someone hidden under his table. As they walked up the stairs, Candace glanced towards the bar and noticed that Marcus' friend had found a seat and was talking to the woman next to him.

FOUR

Steve found an open seat and ordered a single malt scotch. As he waited for his drink, he noticed the woman to his right studying him. He turned to her and smiled warmly "Hi . . . I'm Steve!" The woman smiled back and offered her hand along with a sexy smile "I'm Andrea . . . So nice to meet you!"

Steve took her hand briefly in his as his eyes slid down her lovely body. Her brown hair was straightened and cut just below her neck before sweeping down across her shoulders at an angle. She was wearing light, brown eye shadow that had just a hint of glitter casing her green eyes to sparkle.

Her beautiful full breasts were barely contained by a white, long-sleeved V-neck top and he slender legs were crossed, causing her short skirt to ride high up a slender thigh. Her toenails had been recently done in a soft red shade and her T-strap sandals sported a 4 inch heel.

A pack of Virginia Slims Menthol 120s laid on the bar in front of her, topped by an expensive looking lighter and when she reached for a cigarette Steve grabbed the lighter saying "Allow me."

Andrea smiled sexily at the young man and brought the long,white cigarette to her lips, leaning forward slightly bringing its tip to the flame, her hand resting gently on his.

She took a slow deep drag and tilted her chin up, releasing a long, thin stream towrds the ceiling. She propped her elbow on the side of the bar and locked her eyes onto Steve's, a killer smile on her luscious lips.

"I don't think I've seen you here before." she inquired.

"Actually, I'm just visiting from Chicago. I came with a friend of mine. He's right over . . ." Steve looked towards the booth Candace had been in, directing Andrea's attention " . . . there."

Andrea turned to look just as Marcus and Candace came up briefly for air before Marcus began kissing her again, her hand now resting gently on the side of his face.

"Oh my God!" Andrea exclaimed "That's Candace Mitchell! My kids go to school with hers. I was just talking with her last week after church." With a wry smile on her face she added," I never would have dreamed that I would see her at a place like this. She always seemed so . . .I don't know . . proper?"

Steve laughed "Well, I'm sure she would say the same thing about you." He leaned in closer, lowering his voice, "This isn't something you would typically advertise, is it?"

Andrea laughed and took another drag off her cigarette, tapping an ash as she exhaled. The two of them chatted for the next few minutes before Steve felt a slim arm wrap gently around his muscled waist from behind, a chin now resting lightly on his broad shoulder as a familiar fragrance filled his senses.

"Hey . . . Your'e not moving in on my guy . . .are you? . . . Bitch!" The last word was clearly added as a joke and as Andrea burst into a wide smile, Steve quickly realized that she and Randi Boehmon were not strangers.

When Steve craned his head around, Randi leaned forward bringing her lips towards his. They kissed briefly, a smile forming on her beautiful face and her hand slid down to gently squeeze his fat package.

Steve got up from his chair offering it to Randi, as he took in every lovely facet of the sexy MILF. Randi and Marcus worked in the same department together and had started an affair several months earlier. Marcus had introduced her to Steve on a business trip the two of them had taken to Chicago and she and Steve had quickly become lovers. Although Steve and Marcus were still friends, and Marcus had arranged for him to sleep with the married mother of two on that trip, Steve had gotten the impression that his college buddy was still a little pissed by the relationship he had with Randi. Randi still slept with Marcus from time-to-time, but she was traveling to Chicago as often as she could to be with Steve. If she wasn't already married to someone else, and nearly twice Steve's age, they could've easily been mistaken for a couple.

A petite woman in her mid-forties, Randi's highlighted blonde hair hung well past her shoulders and had been straightened with a flat iron. Her breathtaking cool blue, eyes looked out from behind dark, smoky eye shadow and her lips were glistening in a soft, cinnamon shade.

Randi was wearing tight, black top, the nipples of her perky breasts pushing through the sheer material clear evidence that she wasn't wearing a bra. A very thin strip of her tight tummy showed above her extemely short skirt which clung to her tight, little ass like a second skin. Even in her stiletto pumps with the 5 inch heels, the tiny MILF was still much shorter than Steve. Randi had recently sent Steve a naked picture of herself accompanied by an outrageously dirty text describing, in lurid detail, what she intended to do to him the next time they were together. Needing little incentive, Steve decided to drive to Ohio the following weekend.

Andrea, eyeing Randi's slutty outfit, couldn't help but to tease her friend. "Jesus, Randi . . . why don't you just write 'Fuck Me' on your forehead! How did your husband let you out of the house looking like that?!" she kidded.

Randi made a show of looking Andrea over from top to bottom, perched on the tall bar stool, her silicone breasts bursting from her top, legs crossed seductively, her skirt exposing a generous amount of smooth thigh. Pointing at Andrea she responded "Kettle . . . " then pointing at herself and laughing "Black!"

Randi took Steve's seat and explained "He thinks I'm visiting my mother. There's no way he will call me there!" Steve ordered her a Chardonnay as Andrea flipped the top of the her hard-pack offering Randi a cigarette. Once lit, Randi exhaled a long stream back across the bar and reached for her wineglass, an elbow propped on the bar.

"I passed Amy Lambert on the way in." Randi told Andrea in a gossipy tone. "She was leaving with three gorgeous black guys!" Looking up at Steve with a sly smile she added "I almost asked if she was going to need any help!!!"

Taking a long sip from her wine, Randi turned her smoldering eyes back onto her young lover as he brought his face near hers, kissing her gently on the lips, as his hand slid lightly down her back towards her tight ass.

Andrea heard her cell chirp and reached into her bag. Looking at the number displayed, a sexy smile formed on her lips.

"Where are you, Baby?" she purred in a sultry tone, "Randi might start sucking this boy's cock right at the bar if you don't get here soon!" she teased. "Alright . . . Sounds good . . . We'll meet you there . . . Bye Babe!"

She took a long, last drag off her cigarette and crushed it out, exhaling a huge plume. "That was Nico . . . " she told Randi getting to her feet. "He's just pulling up out back . He said to meet him up in his office."

Randi grabbed her wineglass and took Steve by the hand and they followed Andrea as she made her way towards the stairs. "Where we headed?" Steve asked, his eyes drawn to Andrea's luscious ass, swaying invitingly as she moved like a runway model on her high heels between the tables.

"Upstairs to Nico's office." Randi responded over her shoulder. "He owns this place. He's the one that sets the 'rules'." she added with a lewd smile.

"Rules . . . What do you mean." he inquired.

"Haven't you noticed?" Randi remarked as they started up the stairwell. "The boys her are all your age . . . or younger!" she added with a sexy glint in her eye, "And the woman . . . well. . . you know!" she shrugged her shoulders, a thin smile on her lips.

"Plus . . . If you look real close . . . Every lady here is wearing her 'Come Fuck Me' shoes. Seriously . . . have you ever seen so many sexy heels in one place?! Nico likes his women slutty! His place . . . His rules!" she added matter-of-factly.

Ahead of them Andrea waited by a door as they approached before reaching down and turning the knob.

FIVE

As the door swung open into the large, lavishly decorated office, the trio were greeted by the sight of Candace Mitchell on her knees, lustily sucking Marcus' long, thick cock. He was completely naked and her hands were resting on the front of his thighs, her wetly shining lips stretched by his girth as her head bobbed back and forth rapidly. Startled, she pulled her mouth away from his cock, her eyes widened in suprise, as the three walked into the room.

Candace knew Randi from work, in fact, she had played a big part in getting her together with Marcus, and she quickly recognized Steve as being the young man who had been with Marcus earlier that evening. But she was stunned to see Andrea Laine, a woman she knew from her children's school.

Sensing her unease, Andrea strode easily to the large wet bar and began pouring drinks. "Don't mind us" she quipped "I promise we won't be too far behind you!"

Marcus and Randi locked eyes briefly before her eyes slid down to the familiar shape of his long, thick shaft sticking out from his body. After nearly twenty years of being a loyal and loving wife and mother, Marcus had become Randi's first lover, and his seduction of her had started the sexy MILF down a path of wanton lust that she had never guessed would exist for her. They had joked that Marcus had released her "inner slut" but she knew he was still stunned at how quickly she had transformed from tenative cheating housewife, giving him blow jobs in her minivan, to a full fledged cougar always on the prowl for young cock. Her steady relationship with his college buddy, Steve, was also a sore point. Even though Marcus still fucked Randi on occasion, and the sex continued to be fantastic, a large part of him wished he had never introduced the two of them.

zrob
zrob
538 Followers