Niece Surprise

Story Info
An unexpected visit from my niece.
3.5k words
4.52
79.9k
81

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Sam. Here is a little bit of background to my story.

I was an unplanned son. My parents had decided that one child was enough for them, but received a shock when I came along sixteen years after my sister, Elaine. It never bothered me. My parents always made it clear to me that unplanned did not mean unwanted or by any means unloved. It did mean that I grew up quite apart from my big sister but, as you will hear, we had other children in the house.

As an only child until the age of sixteen, Elaine may have been somewhat spoilt. She certainly went off the rails a little after I arrived. I fully believe that was on the cards anyway and, though it may have been prompted by my arrival, I was not the cause.

She fell pregnant two years after I was born and, probably foolishly, immediately married the father. By the age of twenty one she had two daughters and was already divorced. As a single mother she was very reliant on our parents for support. This meant that the two girls, Sophie and Kristen, spent more time at our house than they did at their mother's flat, which was a few miles away on the other side of town.

For me, it was almost like having two younger sisters at home. For my parents, it was tough. They went from having one teenager to worry about to having three children under five in the house. Kristen, Sophie and I always got on well together. Kristen, the younger of the two, really looked on me as an older brother as we grew up, often confiding in me and looking to me to help solve her problems. Despite, or perhaps because of, her being closer to me in age, Sophie was never as dependent but we got along fine.

Never a great student, I left school at sixteen and found work in a local engineering firm. I worked hard and did well, so that two years later I was able gain some independence by moving out of my parent's house and renting a small one bedroom flat in the middle of town.

Sophie and Kristen were smarter than me and both continued their education to a higher level. Sophie had gone on to University and was away from home. Kristen was still living with her mother while finishing her school studies before also going on to a degree course next year. She had just turned eighteen, while I was now twenty three and the two of us were still pretty close.

Let me move on to the story I have to tell. It was almost 2am, just into Saturday, a few summers back. I was necking a beer, my third or fourth, and watching some comedy show re-runs on late-night TV.

I don't recall what the shows were. By rights I should have been out on the town on a Friday night, but I had split from my long-term girlfriend a few months back and was still sulking somewhat about it. This was odd really as Anne and I had not been getting along for some while. We should have split six months earlier than we did but had both allowed things to drift along, neither of us willing to make the decisive move. Eventually Anne told me she was seeing someone else and it was over between us. Now, not used to being alone, the evenings tend to drag so I was sitting, half awake, scanning the airwaves for something I recognised on TV, even though I was really not taking anything in.

Quite unexpectedly, the doorbell rang. I moved cautiously to the door and checked the spy-hole. Living in the centre of town, you can't be too careful when someone arrives at your door in the early hours. Through the small lens, I was surprised to see Kristen standing outside. I opened the door immediately. "Kristen. Hi! Come on in".

Kristen stepped into the hallway and I closed the door behind her. I noticed she was dressed for a night out but, more importantly, she was clearly very upset about something. I put a hand on her shoulder as I asked "Is everything OK? I mean, what's wrong?"

"It's Nathan" she sobbed, "we've split up." With this the tears started to flow as Kristen leaned back against the wall in the small hallway.

Nathan is Kristen's 20 year old boyfriend. He has just completed his first year at University studying for a degree in Sports Studies. Nathan is a fine athlete, regularly competing in football, tennis, running and swimming but he also has a well-known propensity for binge drinking on a fairly frequent basis.

Kristen is a bright and breezy girl and they usually made a fine couple but I knew from previous conversations that his behaviour when drunk was a real issue for her. She had been going out with Nathan for over a year, starting when she was in the year below him at school. They continued the relationship when he went away and she was studying for her final exams. Kristen loves her sports too, but she was planning to study to be a doctor.

"We went out tonight to celebrate me finishing my exams" Kristen went on, between sobs. "It was supposed to be my night but, of course, he had to get totally smashed again. He's a total dick-head. We had a huge row because I wouldn't get in the car with him that drunk. He just drove off and left me. I came here because it was close by. It's OK isn't it?"

"Kristen, of course it's OK," I said. "I'll call you a cab to get home. You can talk to Nathan in the morning and clear things up."

"No, it's over between us," Kristen said with some resolve. "I've had enough. I don't want to put up with it any more. I never want to see him again!" With this Kristen slowly slid down the wall until she was huddled on the floor with her long, lithe legs pulled up towards her and her chin resting on her knees. She wrapped her arms around her knees and a track of tears ran down her cheek from each eye as she quietly sobbed.

I squatted down in front of her so that we were almost on the same level and putting a hand either side of her head, I gently wiped her tears away with my thumbs. Inwardly I was cursing Nathan for the hurt he was causing my Kristen.

This was the first time in some years that I had studied my niece so closely. Now, even with tear tracks down her cheeks and her make-up virtually destroyed, I noticed that the pretty little face I had grown up with had developed into quite a beautiful young lady.

She has large brown eyes, which were still welling with tears, well-defined dark eyebrows and long dark lashes. High and quite prominent cheekbones frame a very cute and perfectly symmetrical, if somewhat narrow nose sitting above a pair of full and very sensuous looking lips. Her skin, underneath that make-up, was soft and clear. I was, of course, aware that she had grown a stunning pair of breasts over recent years, since she always dressed to make the most of them with close fitting tops accentuating their size and shape or low cut tops displaying plenty of that smooth skin and a deep cleavage.

Tonight she was wearing a pink button-up silk shirt and had fastened one less button than would be needed to keep her decent. The full valley of her boobs was on display along with a fair proportion of the white bra she had selected for her evening out.

Her black skirt was short enough when she was standing and, in the position she was in now, it was failing to cover much at all. I thought what an idiot that Nathan was to be losing her.

Kristen looked up at me with the biggest, saddest eyes. "Sam, could I stay here the night, please?" She pleaded.

"Of course!" I replied, taking her hands and pulling her with me as I stood. As we both rose from our position I had a great view of a small white triangle of thin cotton material barely covering the mound between her thighs. I knew it was wrong to be looking but my eyes were fixed there for a second or two, until it disappeared from view as we stood.

I led her by the hand into the lounge and sat her down beside me on the sofa. I could tell that she too had drunk maybe just a little more than she should have done that evening. I assumed that was what was making her somewhat emotional.

With Kristen sitting beside me, I put my left arm around her shoulder and pulled her close. She rested her head against my shoulder and closed her eyes. We stayed like that for some time as I finished drinking my beer and then turned the TV off with the remote.

I was about to try to tell Kristen to go to bed and that I would sleep on the sofa but when I glanced down into her face I saw her eyes were firmly closed and she appeared to be fast asleep. I also had a fine view down into her shirt and the deep crevice between her lovely breasts.

I have no idea what made came over me at that moment to cause me to do what I did. Certainly it was partly how vulnerable Kristen seemed. Probably, it was a lot to do with my not having had sex since splitting with Anne nor for several months before that. Without any thought for the possible consequences, I reached my free hand across to Kristen's bust and, with my thumb and forefinger, I carefully undid the remaining buttons on her shirt one by one. Now it was hanging loose, I was able to carefully move the pink silk material away to reveal her magnificent bosom, her pretty white bra and the smooth skin of her breasts slowly rising and falling as she breathed slowly and deeply.

I knew it was wrong but I couldn't stop myself. Mesmerised by the sight of those glorious, bra-encased boobs, I couldn't resist and cupped one in my right hand. The material of the bra was soft and thin. It didn't need to provide any padding or support to the breast which was large but oh-so firm in my hand. With the breast resting in the palm of my hand, I nervously allowed my thumb to seek out and gently massage the nipple area through the material.

I immediately felt her nipple stiffen at my touch. I was really scared that she could wake at any moment but still I continued to caress and gently squeeze the magnificent orb that was in my hand.

It wasn't long before I noticed that the bra Kristen was wearing fastened at the front. There was a single large golden hook holding the front together. It took me some time to build up the courage, but eventually I positioned myself so that I could get both hands on the clasp and I unhooked it. As I eased the two cups away I was rewarded with the sight of Kristen's amazing tits in all their glory. Large, but fully self-supporting, they stood proud. The gentle slopes from her neck led to full and nicely rounded globes, each topped with a bright pink nipple that pointed skyward.

With my heart in my mouth, I returned my hand to Kristen's chest and began softly running my fingers over the silky smooth skin, stopping every so often to gently roll a nipple between my fingers. Before long, both nipples were stiff and erect with swollen and puffy areolae and I noticed that Kristen's breathing had become a little faster.

Now my eyes dropped down to her long, slim legs. Her short skirt had ridden up on the sofa and was barely covering her panties now. I allowed my hand to drift down from her boobs and ran my fingers very lightly down the top of her thigh to her knee and then up the inside of her thigh to the start of her skirt. As I did so, Kristen's legs involuntarily parted just a fraction.

Encouraged by this I took her skirt and lifted it a little to expose the crotch of her white cotton panties. Gently running my hand up and down her thighs, I allowed my fingers to brush softly against the tight material covering her pubic mound. After several light touches, Kristen parted her legs a little more and I was able to run my fingers lower, down between her legs and across her pussy itself.

Scared of her waking, my touches had been feather-light, but now I was beginning to lose my nerve. I withdrew my hand and repositioned her shirt over her chest. I was about to extricate myself and slip away when I felt a warm breath on my ear and heard a low whisper of "Fucking hell, Sam. You can't stop now!"

I didn't need a second invitation. My hand went straight back between Kristen's legs and I began to massage her pussy through the thin cotton panties more firmly than before. Within a couple of minutes, a small damp patch appeared on the material. It expanded gradually as I continued to rub against her pussy lips. This was so wrong, yet it felt so damn good.

Kristen twisted herself sideways and raised her legs up onto the sofa. Moving her head from my shoulder, she lay back with it resting in my lap. Her eyes were now open and looking up into my face. She smiled at me as she now parted her thighs wide. The crotch of her panties was now quite wet. I pulled it to one side and slid my fingers underneath. Her bare pussy lips were slippery and I easily slid my middle finger deep inside her. Her hole was hot and wet. Kristen sighed as I moved my finger slowly in and out, pushing it in as deep as I could and stroking the front wall of her pussy.

Kristen stated to moan a little now and, bringing her own hands up to her naked breasts, she started to grab and squeeze them hard while starting some small gyrating movements with her hips.

I now added my ring finger to the middle finger deep inside her and cupped my hand so that the palm was pressing up against her pussy lips. Then I started to rock my hand back and forth so that the two fingers were moving in and out, simulating fucking her while the pad between my thumb and wrist was massaging her clitoral area. Kristen started to move her hips more and more as I went faster and faster. Pretty soon she was bucking like mad and letting out small cries as her climax approached. Then, with a squeal, she clamped her legs together, trapping and squeezing my hand tight as an orgasm flooded her body.

It was quite some time before her spasms subsided and her body relaxed enough for me to withdraw my hand, my fingers soaked with her juices.

My dick was by now erect and trying to break-out of my trousers, creating an obvious bulge. Rolling onto her side, Kristen undid the button on my trousers and unzipped my fly. Pulling the band of my underpants down a little, she managed to release my cock which sprang to attention in celebration of its freedom.

Taking it in one hand, she pulled the skin down to reveal the purple head, which was now shiny from globules of pre-cum and directed it straight into her mouth. Those plump, luscious lips of hers closed around my cock as she started to suck on it.

She managed to create an enormous vacuum that I could feel drawing more blood into my manhood, pumping it up to a stiffness I had not experienced in ages. Then her tongue started to swirl around the tip creating an amazing sensation. I thought I was going to come at any moment when instead, I suddenly felt a wave of remorse.

"Kristen, please stop!" I said. Kristen raised her head in surprise and looked up at me. "I'm sorry. we shouldn't be doing this. It's all my fault. I'm taking advantage" I stammered, pulling myself out from under Kristen and trying to push my swollen dick back into my trousers as I jumped up from the sofa.

"Sam, don't be stupid" Kirsten replied. "We both want this. We both need it! Why do you think I didn't stop you earlier? I've been awake since the moment you touched my tits, you idiot. We've dreamt for years about fucking you. Don't tell me you haven't thought about it too."

Until that moment, I honestly hadn't, but suddenly now, I ached to do so. I was frozen to the spot, torn between deep sexual desire and dreadful feelings of guilt. Fortunately for me, Kristen was determined it was going to happen. She completely took over as the initiator. Standing, she came straight up to me, pulling my trousers and underpants down my legs and off before I could raise any objection. She unzipped and stepped out of her skirt and slipped off her now sodden white panties. Then, pushing me back onto the sofa, she straddled my lap. With one hand behind my neck, she guided the head of my now aching cock to the entrance of her hot love tunnel with the other. As soon as the head was in the right position she lowered her body, impaling herself on my steel-hard rod. As she began to bump up and down, riding me as if she was in the saddle of a trotting pony, I pulled her shirt and bra off her upper body and threw them on the floor. She undid and disposed of my shirt, virtually ripping it from my back.

Kristen now accelerated her movement and soon she was pumping up and down on my cock like a piston in an engine at full throttle. I looked at the beautiful, taut and now naked body bouncing in front of me and wondered if this was a dream. My balls, however, were telling me that if I was dreaming, it was going to come to a sticky end very soon.

Just as I thought I was going to explode, Kristen pulled herself off me. She stood and turned so her back was towards me and with her legs apart, lowered her gorgeous ass towards my lap. Reaching back she took my rampant cock and guided it to the entrance of her puckered little ass-hole. Both my cock and her ass were soaked with her vaginal juices and as she sat herself down, I slowly slipped inch by inch, deep into her back passage.

My dick had enjoyed nothing beyond the grip of my own fist for almost a year now. Sliding in and out of her slick pussy had felt amazing, but this was too much for me. Her ass felt so hot and tight around my shaft that, almost as soon as I was fully embedded, I found I couldn't hold out any longer. I grunted and my cock pulsed six or seven times, sending spurts of thick cum into the depths of her anus.

I was spent, but Kristen was by no means finished. If I was surprised by her eagerness to fuck me and shocked by her sudden switch to anal sex, I was truly staggered by what she did next.

Reaching out to the table alongside the sofa, she grabbed hold of my empty beer bottle. Leaning back against me, she thrust the neck of the bottle into her young pussy and began to fuck herself hard and fast with it. While I was massaging her wonderful tits from behind, I could feel the lip of the bottle bumping and scraping against the underside of my still hard dick through the thin back wall of her pussy.

Her almost frantic masturbation continued until she reached her own orgasm, which made her whole body tremble and shake for a full minute.

The orgasm seemed to drain her of any remaining energy, so she rolled her limp body off of me and curled up on the sofa. I got a spare duvet and draped it over her before making my way to my bedroom to get a couple of hours of sleep before the morning light came.

As I drifted off to sleep, I wondered if tonight had been a one-off experience that I would remember forever or the start of something exciting to savour in the future. Who knew Kristen was so wild and what the hell did she mean when she said "We've dreamt of fucking you".