Niece's Decision

Story Info
An offer the niece can't refuse.
1.3k words
3.91
50.1k
23
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was as nice offer," she thought to herself pacing around her grandmother's apartment, "there were years I don't make that much!"

A part of her felt insulted or more accurately she thought she should feel insulted but for some reason didn't. The money would go a long way in paying her bills, getting her hair done, etc. etc. Her mind kept running in circles of what she can do with $10,000.

Still, she was engaged or as her friends teased her "engaged to be engaged". Her fiancée got himself into a hot mess by hanging out with some punks who ran at the first sign of trouble and he got left holding the bag. Literally, he was dumb enough to be holding the bag of the shit they all stole. She was mad for a while after that, it was his 3rd strike and the judge did not look too favorably on letting him off as easily as previous judges. Two years, two years he was going to be away from two kids that he fathered. And now she was the one left alone holding the bag -- the diaper bags, the grocery bags, and everything in between. Eventually she gave in and started to visit him, not everyone in the family approved, some thought she could do better. At times she did too but she was in love with him ever since she was a freshman in high school. She knew he would not be able to provide her with the life she dreamt of but did that matter if they were in love?

She picked up the phone, slowly unlocked it, and scrolled off to the Facebook messenger app. Her finger lingered on the FB symbol before finally clicking on it. The message she read earlier that day was still up, it simply read:

"Hello Daneeka,

Your Auntie told me that you were having money problems with Darian being in jail and you having to take care of the young ones by yourself. I would like to help but as you know, nothing in this life is free. I have written a check in your name for $10,000. If you are interested in learning more, reply back with what you are wearing. Be descriptive. If I do not hear back by 9 PM, I will assume you are not interested.

Sincerely,

AK"

Below was a picture of the check with her name printed clearly and an amount of $10,000.00 to the right.

Her immediate response was to forward this on to her Aunt, she knew who the message was from even without the initials at the bottom. Her Auntie's boyfriend has always been shy around her but she would catch him looking at her when he thought no one could tell. She had to admit she enjoyed teasing him, "accidentally" bending down in front of him or making sure to hug him tight when her Aunt would bring him to family functions. A few times she could have sworn she felt him get hard against her but in an attempt to not embarrass him she would just hold on for an extra second and smile as he let her go.

However, it has been 4 hours since she first read that message and the message has not been forwarded. To be fair it has not been replied to either. That did not mean replies were not typed out, they ranged from "YOU ARE A DISGUSTING PIG!" to an embarrassed emoji to... a full description of everything she had on. She hated to admit the simple fact that the request turned her on. For the past year she had stayed true to Darian, not for the lack of trying of multiple guys who would approach her on the street, in stores, even some of Darin's "closest" friends offered to keep her warm in so many words. But she made a promise to herself when he went away that she would stay true, a rarity in these days.

The first few months flew by, she was so tired of working and taking care of the kids by herself that she would come home and just pass out, half the time on the couch fully dressed. However as time went on, she learned to use her family to help babysit, bring the kids over for meals under the guise of visiting grandparents, etc. Nonetheless, she remained faithful slowly but surely wearing out the batteries and her 2 toys.

She was a young, active woman who was just starting to discover her sexuality. Before Darian went away, they started to experiment with various kinks most of which involved rough play. She enjoyed submitting to him, feeling his strong arms around her, pinning her down, at times around her neck. Unfortunately she quickly learned that the more he got into it, the quicker he would finish, roll over, and pass out. She tried to get him to go down on her but his stance on that was "only bitches do that, do I look like a fucking bitch to you?!" Desperate she went to her mom for advice who suggested getting a new man or a new toy, preferably the former.

As the months rolled on, she learned to adapt with everything but feeling wanted. Not just for a quick lay but truly desired. That feeling awoke again when she first met her Aunt's boyfriend, he was not terribly attractive but not ugly either, you wouldn't notice him at the club but you also wouldn't turn down a drink from him. In short, he was average. However she felt his eyes could pierce her soul, the first time he looked at her she noticed that she held her breath. It was as if he was trying to read her mind without her noticing yet as soon as she returned the gaze, he looked away. She wrote it off as shyness but now she wasn't so sure, after all would a shy man send such a provocative message?

She laid in bed in just her panties and re-read the message again. Her mind was running through the scenarios of what could possibly happen if she replied. "Is it possible am I wrong about him? Maybe he just wants a quick lay like the rest of them?" she quickly dismissed that thought. Who in their right mind would pay $10,000 for a quick lay? As far as she knew, he was well off but not enough to be throwing around money like that. No, there was something more here.

She decided a nice shower would help calm her mind and slowly removed her panties. To her surprise she realized a rather large, damp spot has formed. She ran her finger around her pussy lips, massaging her clit slowly and tasted herself. She has always enjoyed how she tasted ever since she was a little girl and would always ask Darian to suck him off after they had sex. Today was no different; she started to reach for her toy but at the last minute decided against it. "No, I need a shower" she thought again, "a nice cold shower before things get really out of hand."

She stood up and walked to the bathroom quickly, before changing her mind again. As she stood in the bathroom in front of a mirror a thought came to mind. She grabbed the phone and took a pic, naked as the day she was born. Clicking reply on the message, she knew she was about to commit to something from which there was no return. She attached the picture with a short message:

"I hope that answers your question."

As she was about to lose her nerve again, she hit send. She closed her phone and got in the shower. Her heart was racing but she felt alive for the first time in over a year. She heard a ding indicating a new message has been received. She held her breath before reaching for the towel to dry off.