Niece's Weekly Punishment Sessions Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"BBBGGH," her mouth and throat continually plugged with his throbbing flesh. She ran her tongue around the edge of the crown, feeling the rim, lapping at the slit on the end, tasting the pre-cum leaking out. She hated how they were making her feel, his tongue relentless, licking up and down, her body trembling as he moved closer and closer to her swollen clit, her hips begin a gentle rotation, trying to drive the tongue harder against her flesh. They were going to take her precious virginity and she was helping them, getting wet for their cocks. But she could not longer control herself, the tongue doing its job, dragging out her pussy crème, soaking her pussy with her juices.

Melissa watched both of them work over poor Lara's body. Would they do that to her? She could see her beginning to respond, her hips fucking Uncle Bill's face between her thighs, only imaging what he was doing to her. No one had ever licked her down there, not even Uncle Bill. He had always been too interested in his own pleasure to bring her any. Would that change? Would they make her cum? She didn't know if she could stand that humiliation. Forced to orgasm while they took her body.

It felt like Lara was going to suck his cock all the way down into her stomach, his hard cock pulled into her tight throat, her gagging muscles clamping onto the head, massaging it. She was almost there, almost ready to cum. He could feel it in the way she actively participated in the fellatio she was performing on his cock. How eagerly she was sucking his cock. "Slow down Michael, the cunt is ready to burst," laughing at her discomfort that they understood her so well.

Bill felt the same thing, trying to stay away from her clit. He knew he only had to touch it with his tongue and she would cum all over his face. While he would enjoy that, enjoy the refreshing taste of virgin pussy juice, Michael was right. It would be a much more enjoyable fuck if she was aroused to a fever pitch. She would eagerly participate in the taking of her virginity. He lifted her hips up higher, his tongue sliding down her pussy slit, pausing at her virgin vagina, licking around the tight hole before moving back down. He could feel her disappointment as he moved away from her clit, wanting so desperately to cum. He moved to her perineum, lapping at the tender flap of flesh before moving up between her ass cheeks, holding her hips up higher. He could smell the fragrance of her ass, the slightly musky smell. He saw the tiny hole, a wrinkled pucker barely big enough for a small finger. That would soon change. Next week both of the girls would have their asshole stretched, stretched so they would be able to take the hard, big cocks inside. They would be trained to be sodomized.

"MMMM, MMMM," shaking her head no, her mouth stretched wide by the cock, protesting the direction the tongue was taking. She could feel her asshole exposed, his tongue almost touching her anus, ashamed that someone would even want to touch her there, never mind that he was doing it with his tongue. It was like something cold was touched against her anus, his tongue sending shivers through her body as she felt a wet tongue touch her most intimate part of her body. Never, never has anyone ever licked her back there.

"She doesn't seem to like that Bill. Why don't you stick your tongue up her asshole? Let's see how little Lara likes her anus speared by your tongue." He watched Bill draw back his hand and slap her naked ass cheek, it turning pink almost immediately, an imprint of his palm left on the white cheek. Michael heard her strangled scream of pain, stuffing his cock deeper into her throat, watching her head struggle.

"Push out on your asshole Lara, or I will spank your ass until you do." Bill didn't wait for a response, his palm striking hard against the other cheek, both of them now pink. He ran his hand over them, feeling the heat.

Michael let his hand run over Lara's cheek, seeing the tears of pain in her eyes, her lips still pulled tightly around his cock. "You better do what he says Lara or he will spank your ass until you wouldn't be able to sit down for a week. Be a good girl, push out on your asshole, make your anus pucker out for us."

Bill watched, finally seeing her muscles contracting, his eyes only inches from her tiny pucker. He saw it begin to move, pushing out, slowly opening. He would have to train Melissa to do this. Maybe a whole Friday just playing with and training her asshole before he sodomized her, teaching her how she can pleasure his cock when he did. He saw her anus shrink back down. He slapped her ass again, "that was very good Lara, but I want you to do it again. This time hold it open longer.

Her ass was rocked by the slap again, this time more painful, hitting the same spot as before, igniting a sharper pain that shot up her spine. She never felt so humiliated, imagining how she must look as she pushed out as if she was going to have a bowel movement. She could feel his hot breath on her anus, knowing that he was only inches from the tiny opening. She grunted, her mouth still stuffed with hard cock and pushed out, feeling her anus begin to open. She released the pressure instantly when she felt his tongue touch her there. "MMMGG," protesting what he was trying to do, trying to put his tongue inside her. No, she couldn't let him do that.

Another slap, this one followed by a second on the other cheek, he wanted to proceed, her hesitation becoming annoying. "I'm not going to tell you again Lara. Next time I'm going to slap your wet pussy. Imagine the pain that would bring. Now do what I say and push out again and let it stay open. I'm going to stick my tongue in your asshole whether you like it or not." Bill waited for her to comply, knowing that she would.

Michael moved close to her, "do what he says Lara, make your asshole spread open for his tongue. You want to cum don't you? The sooner you let him tongue fuck your asshole, the sooner we can fuck. I will make you cum when I fuck you. Now be a good girl and push out for us."

Would they make her do that, Melissa wondered as she strained to see what they forced her to do? How humiliating, forced to make her anus pucker in and out for them. She imagined how she would look, both of them standing over her as she made her anus move for them.

Bill didn't wait this time, as soon as he saw her anus begin to open, he forced his tongue into her tiny hole, the wet flesh rigid, moving inside the tight muscle, feeling her sphincter fighting to keep it out. He tasted her, not as good as her pussy, but still exciting, his cock jerking up and down as he thought of his cock sheathed in her hot, tight anal tract as she clenched and unclenched on it. He felt her release the muscles, his tongue forcing hard to stay in, but her sphincter finally winning out, his tongue pushed out. He bathed the tiny ring with his saliva, feeling it dance.

Michael pulled his cock out of her mouth, afraid that she would make him cum. No, he wanted to be the first one to cum inside her pussy, the first one to fill her with his hot semen.

She felt the tongue leave her anus, relieved that the ordeal was over, moving back between her pussy lips. She could feel how wet she was. Could she have gotten that way when he tongued her back there. Even though she protested it, could the thrill of being forced making her wetter. "GGGGODDD, ssssoo good," she cried out. He had latched onto her clit, sucking it into his mouth, his tongue slapping at the over stimulated hard bud. "NNOOO," feeling his teeth nibble on it, the sharp teeth moving back and forth over it like a vise.

"I think you better stop eating poor little Lara's pussy before she cums all over you," Michael laughed. "I can't wait any longer to fuck her. He watched as Bill got up, admiring Lara's naked body, her sex slick with Bill's saliva, her face showing her arousal, her nipples looked like they would burst. He kneeled on the bed next to her, "Spread your pretty legs for me Lara." He didn't have to wait long, her legs parting, giving him an excellent view between them and her naked sex. "Such a good girl Lara, you want to get fucked don't you?" He moved between her legs, his cock jutting out, his heavy balls hanging below.

Lara couldn't believe how big his cock was. The head, an angry red glistened with her saliva. How would she get something that big inside her without tearing her, or maybe that was his intention. She felt him grab her legs at the knees and push them out and up, her legs bowing out, her pussy spreading out before him.

"Grab your legs at the knees and pull them up. Hold them so I can fuck you," he commanded. She obeyed, willingly holding herself open, helping him take her precious virginity. Her sexual arousal was at a fever pitch, unable to stop him from doing anything to her young, tight body. She just had to cum and cum soon. He knew from experience she would cum as soon as he tore her hymen and plunged his cock into her unused pussy. But there would be more, he would make her cum again, this time after he had stroked her with his cock. After her hot, tight pussy received its first fucking. She would remember him forever, they always remember the first time.

He moved up, his cock in his hand, moving it up and down her slit, coating it with her juices, getting it ready to plant inside her. He pushed forward, letting it circle her clenched vagina, slowly running it around the edges before fisting it and placing the blunt head against the opening. It looked so small. It would have to get bigger real quick. He would not wait for her to grow accustom to the size of his cock. He had to bury it in her quickly, he had to fuck that tight cunt now.

Lara arched her ass up from the bed when she felt the hot flesh pushed against her vagina. God, it was so big, but she needed it so bad. She groaned when he pushed in, the head spreading her open slowly. She looked down, his hand gripping the shaft, her small vagina making the hard cock bend, his fist holding it tight, pushing harder. "OOOH, sssoo biggg," she cried out as the head slowly expanded her, her vagina stretching tightly around the massive piece of flesh. "SSSTop, pleasse, wait," she cried when he jerked his hips forward and the head was gripped tightly inside her, her vagina gripping it just below the ridge, the hot flesh stretching her hymen but not tearing it.

Michael thought her pussy would tear the skin off his cockhead, feeling like a vise in a hot furnace as it clutched so tight. He leaned over her body, lying on top of her, his mouth biting on her neck. "Can you feel me jerking inside you Lara? I'm going to take your virginity forever. Your first fuck."

His body covered hers, her hard nipples pushing into his chest as she felt a man on top of her for the first time. She held her legs out, his hips forcing them wider, splitting her crotch painfully. He was biting her neck, tiny love bites that sent shivers up and down her spine. She felt his flesh inside her moving around, jerking up and down in her pussy.

He moved his face over to hers, looking at the questioning eyes, knowing what was going to happen, but unsure of how. He let his lips touch hers, his tongue forced between her lips seeking out and finding her tongue to dance over it. It was time. He shoved with his hips, a powerful thrust that drove his cock through her flimsy hymen, tearing it forever. She screamed in his mouth, his cock pulsating inside her when he heard her. It was a sound that he loved so much. The sound of a virgin being deflowered. He had done it often, always exciting as much as the first time. He would never get use to it.

Her hips tried to push into the mattress to escape the brutal cock that tore through her hymen. The sharp pain shot in her groin, her scream muffled by his mouth. Her body tried to jerk away, trying to escape, but his heavy body pinned her to the mattress like a butterfly pinned by a collector, her legs spread wide, defenseless as he speared her sex with his cock.

Melissa saw Michael's ass push down and Lara's body try to escape, knowing that she was no longer a virgin. She heard the muffled scream, fearing the pain that she would have to suffer when Uncle Bill took her. Would he take her as Michael did Lara, pinned to the bed, her legs held wide by her own hands?

Michael moved his head back, seeing the scared look in her eyes as he felt the wetness on his cock. He was sure that his cock was covered in blood, but that did not matter. It would just make fucking her easier. "Relax baby, the hard part is over. Now it is all pleasure. Just have to get all of my cock inside you first." He pushed his hands under her hips, his cock beginning to slide deeper inside her. He felt her insides clenching on his cock, not sure if she was fighting to push it out or in.

"Oh, it's too big, please wait, not yet, stretching me so wide." She had never felt so full before. It was strange to have something so alive inside her, feeling it twitching, her pussy grabbing it so tightly. His hands held her naked ass in his large palms, pushing her up, his hips pushing forward, the slow gradual insertion of his cock in her unused pussy. He pulled back on his hips, feeling like he was dragging out her insides as the head pulled back until it was almost out. She held her breath, knowing what would happen.

It felt so good, her pussy so hot, the tight flesh grabbing his cock. He painfully pulled it out. He saw her hesitate, holding her breath. Not wanting to disappoint her he pushed back in, her pussy going from empty to full in less then a second, this time over half of his cock buried inside her. He heard her muffled groans, his hand drawing her hips up to receive his cock. "Yeah, that feels so good Lara. I'm going to teach you how to fuck. Your pussy was made for my cock." He buried his cock inside her, slamming into her cervix, his body banging hard against hers, slamming into her clit as he did.

"OOH, GGGod," she screamed as she came, came all over the cock buried inside her. Her body shook and trembled, her pussy clenching and unclenching on the thick cock inside her. She had never felt like this before, even when Michael had masturbated her, forcing her to cum for him. This was different, more intense. It was as if her pussy was connected to every part of her body, sending out signals of pleasure throughout. She arched up her ass, wanting to drive his cock in deeper as she shuddered again.

Melissa looked over on the bed, Lara's body arched up, Michael's hips shoving in and out, the slap of flesh, the faint groans of pain coming from Lara now less and less. It looked like Michael was burying his cock inside her, Lara taking the hard thrusts. She heard Lara cumming, cumming so loud from the cock inside her. She knew it would be her turn soon, scared when she saw Uncle Bill moving towards her.

"I saw you watching Lara lose her virginity. My cock is so hard thinking about doing the same thing to your delightful body." His hand reached down, moving from the back of her legs to caress the back of her thighs, the high stretch of her legs providing such lovely targets. His hand moved lower, feeling her body shake as he let his hand roam over her ass, his fingers lightly touching her pussy peeking out from between her tightly clenched legs. "And to feel your body, the wetness from your pussy. You may protest the loss of your virginity but your pussy wants to feel the fullness of a hard cock pulsating inside you."

"NO! I don't want to lose my virginity. Please, I don't want to lose it like this," she cried. She saw what they did to Lara, it was not how she wanted to lose her virginity.

"Are you going to get on the bed and spread your legs for me Melissa?" Bill questioned her. "I want you to pull back your pussy lips and show me your virgin pussy, show me your insides."

"I'll never do that. You might take my virginity, but I wouldn't help you," she shot back. "Never!"

Bill got up and came back over to her, in his hand a black piece of plastic. It was like a tongue depressor, but bigger. It was eight inches in length and three inches wide. He bent it, making the two ends almost meeting, the plastic highly flexible. He let go of one end, shooting back quickly to slap against his palm noisily. 'I think I can make you do that Melissa."

She looked at it, fear in her eyes, her body jumping, startled by the sharp crack of the plastic as it hit his palm. "What are you going to do with that?" she asked, even though she knew the answer. It was her flesh that would feel the sharp pain of the plastic, she just feared where the most.

"I can see it in your eyes, you already know?" Bill smiled down at her, moving back to run the plastic down her tender thighs, "yes, such nice soft, sensitive skin," feeling her flinch as the cruel plastic ran down her thighs, moving over her pushed out pussy lips. "Or here, how would you like to feel it her?" rubbing it up and down her slit, the rigid plastic having no trouble splitting her pussy lips apart. "And don't forget here," letting it lightly tap on her exposed anus, "so many tiny nerve endings."

She braced herself, not having to wait long before she heard the slap of the plastic on her flesh. The sharp pain followed quickly, her upper thighs burning. "AAHH," she cried out in pain, Michael and Lara looking over at her to see what the commotion was. Her body jerked in pain. God that hurt!

Bill looked down at the spot, a bright red mark showing. He rubbed it, feeling her flinch in pain. "Hurts don't it?" He smiled, pulling back the end of the plastic again, moving down lower this time, a new red mark cut right below.

Her body jerked around in pain as Uncle Bill beat the back of her tender thighs before moving onto her buttocks, the plastic spanker leaving her skin pink as it moved from top to bottom. He loved her yelps of pain, trying to suppress her screams, not wanting Uncle Bill to truly know how much it was hurting her. She bit her lip as she clenched her lips, tasting the blood.

"Ready to spread your legs for me Melissa?" He let the plastic spanker move lower, lightly tapping her pussy lips poking from between her tightly clenched thighs. He loved the sound of the plastic on her wet flesh, the spanker hitting her pushed out pussy lips.

"NNNNNOOO!" she screamed when he hit her pussy. God, how could he hit her there, it was inhuman. No girl should be hit between her legs. She didn't have a chance to think again, the plastic spanker hitting her pussy from the top all the way down to the bottom, the hard plastic pushing aside her clenched thighs, parting the thick lips and striking painfully her soft, inner pussy, the pain shooting into her brain. "NO MORE! I'll do it," she cried out in surrender.

"You'll do what?" He hit her pussy again, making sure she understood what she was consenting to.

"Stop! I'll spread my legs for you. I'll let you fuck me!" God, she couldn't stand the pain any longer, though she was not sure which would be worse, the pussy spanking or the loss of her virginity. But she knew that she would have to continue suffering the pussy spanking until she relented to being fucked. He had no intention of stopping that. And he seemed to relish spanking her pussy, noticing the way his cock seemed to grow each time she screamed in pain.

Lara was still receiving her first fucking, her body being plummeted by Michael as he continued to feed his cock in and out her teenage pussy, pushing aside all resistance, the head of his cock touching parts of her body that was previously chaste. The pain had almost gone away. It was only when his cock would smash into the sides of her pussy when he gave her an especially brutal fuck that she clenched her teeth in pain. Most of the time she had this glorious feeling of being so full, his flesh pulsating inside her. Her pussy was soaked, first from the orgasm, then continuing as his cock dragged back and forth over her clit as it fucked her.