Nigel the Exchange Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ted knew that they would be enjoying each other for the next year anyway. He and his wife would teach Nigel as much as they knew about love making and introduce him into the bi-lifestyle. They had a few friend's who would love to spend some time with the sexy exchange student. God, she was driving him crazy with the way she was licking and sucking his cock. She had a way of getting him right to the edge of cumming and then she would back off. The feeling was amazing but it also drove him nuts, when he needed to cum. He would be right at the point of giving her his cum and she would back off and start all over again. He never got angry with her, it could just be frustrating for him. She was doing that to him right now. Taking one last long suck of Nigel's cock Ted let the young mans cock slip out of his mouth. "Get in front of her." he instructed Nigel. The young man did as he was told. "Turn around honey, suck Nigel's dick."

Patti did as she was asked, turned around on her hands and knees on the bed.

Reaching for that hard black cock again, she flicked her tongue across the head as Nigel grabbedher by her head. He did love the feeling of a mouth on his cock.

"Suck it." Nigel moaned loudly as he watched her take his cock inch by inch into her mouth. "Oh she is good." he said looking up at Ted.

"Yes she is, the best." Ted agreed as he watched his hot little wife swallow that cock. Reaching down he started to gently caress her ass cheeks, he knew she got super turned on when he did that. "SLAP!" he smacked her ass, he heard her moan as she felt the stinging pain, he didn't smack her hard. "SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!" he smacked her three more times. The more he smacked her ass the more she loved it, pushing her ass back was a signal from her she wanted more. "Naughty naughty little slut, you just love to suck cock don't you?" he asked knowing her answer a big resounding YES. Ted reached for the dildo that he had used on Nigel and poured more massage oil all over it. Not giving her any warning he pushed it inside of her tight pussy. He heard her groan loudly as he pushed it into the hilt.

Patti sucked that cock as if she had never had any, she was loving the taste of his cock, the feel of it in her mouth. While her husband smacked her ass as hard as he could. She probably had hand prints on her ass but she didn't care she was so turned on. "Oh yes please do it, punish me." she thought to herself as she felt that vibrating dildo sliding into her pussy.

Ted continued to stroke his cock, but now fun and games were over he had to fuck her, watch her make Nigel cum. Slipping the dildo out of her wet slit, he grabbed her by her hips and pushed the head of his cock inside of her. He heard her loud moans as she took his cock. "Yeah, oh yeah baby," he slowly fucked her as he watched her lick and suck and slurp on that black cock.

He needed to cum, he wanted to make her cum first so they both could finish sucking off Nigel. He wanted Nigel to explode his cum all over his and Patti's faces. He loved when a man came on his face.

Nigel looked down and watched Ted fucking his wife, saw the pure pleasure they both were feeling. She was sucking his cock like a professional, she took almost his entire eight inches. She had gagged a couple of times when he had gotten a bit carried away. In and out he fucked her hot, wet mouth. He watched as Ted held onto her hips and pounded away at her pussy.

All Patti could do was moan around the dick in her mouth and enjoy the feeling of Ted fucking her, hard and deep just the way she liked it. Wiggling her ass she felt Ted grab her by her ass cheeks and pound into her.

Ted looked down and saw that her ass cheeks were a bright red, smacking her a couple of more times he heard her whimpering with pleasure. He knew she loved it. He would never physically hurt her for anything in the world, it was just something that turned her on and made her very hot. "Yeah baby, take my cock."

Nigel was at the point of no return and he didn't want to cum yet. Pulling out of her mouth he groaned. "I had to stop or I'd cum." he said as he watched Ted fucking his wife.

Damn, but her pussy was feeling so good to him, Ted thought as he fucked her hard. Even though she had taken Nigel's big cock she was still tight. He loved to hear her moaning and sometimes she could get a bit loud but as long as the neighbors didn't hear he didn't care.

"Do it baby, fuck me I need to cum so bad." she moaned as she reached down and rubbed her hard little clit. Feeling Ted fucking her was the best feeling to her. Sure they played with other people and that was okay once in awhile but she would always love fucking her husband more than anyone else.

Nigel was on his knees on the bed watching the action, he couldn't help but stroke his cock, rubbing pre-cum all over his cock. He could get to like it here if he could get action like this.

"Slam her pussy." he whispered not realizing he had said it out loud. "I want to suck your cock." Nigel suddenly said, wanting to feel Ted's cock in his mouth.

"Yeah, I'd like that." Ted said as he pulled out of her pussy. He laid down on the bed, felt Nigel wrap his hand around his rock hard dick. Stroking Ted's cock Nigel leaned down and shyly licked the head of Ted's cock. Patti watched as the young man took his first cock in his mouth.

Nigel was loving this, the feel of a hard cock in his mouth, tasting pre-cum.

He sucked and slurped on Ted's cock, in and out of his mouth he took him. The more turned on Nigel became the more he sucked and stroked Ted's dick. Finally Ted couldn't take anymore and he had to pull away, he wanted to cum inside of his wife.

"I need you baby." Patti said with a little pout.

"I know." he told her as he pushed her down on the bed and grabbing her by her ankles. Holding her legs up he pushed his cock inside of her. "You love my cock don't you baby girl?"

"Oh you know I do." she said watching Nigel jerking off.

"I loved sucking your cock Ted." Nigel said, wanting to suck him some more.

"We have plenty of time to play, you'll be here for a year." Ted said as he continued to fuck her.

Nigel watched as the older couple made love to each other, gripping his cock as hard as he could he jacked off. "Make her scream." he told Ted wanting to watch them cum.

"Oh I will, I'll make her scream." Ted said as he rammed inside of her, feeling her pussy tighten around his cock, he felt his balls tighten up his cock throbbing. "She's just my wife-slut, loves to suck and fuck." he felt her pussy tighten around his cock buried inside of her.

Patti was out of control, getting pounded, rubbing her clit, thinking about the feel of Nigel's dick in her mouth and pussy. She knew there was more fucking in the future for the three of them. "Yes, gonna cum honey..." she whispered as she rubbed her clit as hard as she could, feeling her wetness all over her hand.

"Cum for me baby," Ted said encouraging her as she tightened her pussy down on his cock even more. "Come on, cum for Daddy." damn but she knew how to fuck him and make him feel the best.

Nigel was gripping his cock as tightly as he could, jacking himself off. He hoped someone would take his cum.

"Now, oh God now baby!!" she moaned loudly as her orgasm hit her, shaking and Ted by his arms she came.

That's all Ted needed to climax, feeling her pussy cumming he emptied his cum deep inside of her. "Awwww, fuck!! Cumming baby!!" he moaned as he filled her tight pussy. Holding her tightly he kissed her passionately.

"Mmmm." Nigel was moaning as he watch the couple both cum, he needed to get off and now.

Ted pulled out of his wife and reached for Nigel's dripping cock. He was leaking pre-cum. Grasping Nigel's cock he took it back into his mouth. He did love to suck cock from time to time. In and out he took that dick in his mouth. Patti still breathing heavy joined him and they both licked and sucked that hard dick. Patti laid down so she could reach Nigel's huge balls, stroking them she licked them, sucking them into her mouth. Looking up she could see Ted taking that cock in his mouth. The sight of her husband sucking that black cock made her horny all over again.

Sucking and slurping on that dick was great Ted thought as he felt Nigel's cock get even harder. Ted knew it wouldn't be long and Nigel would cum, filling his mouth with sweet man-cum.

"Ahhh, mother fucker, going to cum!!" Nigel exclaimed as he held Ted down on his cock, Ted pulled back a bit so he could feel that cum shoot on his tongue. "Don't stop, please don't stop." Nigel begged as he fucked the older man's mouth while the wife sucked his balls. He had never felt like this in his entire life.

"FUCK!!" he exclaimed as he climaxed, grunting he gave Ted his cum. Gasping for air he laid there with his eyes closed. He had never climaxed like that before.

Trying not to swallow it all Ted took Nigel's cum, it tasted great. Reaching down Ted pulled Patti up next to him and passionately kissed her sharing the taste of Nigel's cum.

"Oh my God that was fucking fantastic." Nigel said when he had calmed down a bit.

"Glad you enjoyed it." Ted said sitting on the side of the bed while Patti gathered up the toys and massage oil. "Well, it's getting late we'd all better be getting to bed." he suggested. He knew he had to be getting up early for meetings at work. "We'll do this again," Ted said getting up and walking toward the door.

"I sure hope so, I think I could learn a lot from you both."

"Well, if you're willing to learn we're willing to teach." Patti said as she followed Ted to the door. "Well good-night Nigel, sleep well."

"Oh I assure you I will after this."

"See you in the morning Nigel." Ted said taking Patti by the hand and leading her out of the room.

"Good-night." Nigel said as he pulled back the blankets and got into bed one very satisfied young man. He had a feeling his year in America was going to be very educational, very educational indeed.

12