Nigel's Pet Ch. 02

Story Info
Jen prepares Ali.
1.3k words
4.39
56.1k
3
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/20/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SDcowboy
SDcowboy
36 Followers

"GO with Jen.....and do everything she tells you to do.....you might as well get used to Jen touching you and cleaning you....because that is what she is trained to do."Nigel Instructed Ali

Ali had been with a couple girls in high school so another woman touching her privates wasn't a problem...What Nigel had just said a moment before was burning in her brain.......What did he have planned for her.....what was going to be so exciting that she might never repeat it again.

The warm bath felt good on her skin even though her bottom was still sore from the hard spanking she had gotten earlier. She knew she had it coming....she could be a spoiled little bitch at times.

Jen shampooed her hair and took great care washing the remains of her masters seed from Ali's tight pussy....

When she pushed two fingers in deep in Ali to make sure she had not missed any ....Ali flexed her pussy muscles and gripped hard on Jens finger...

Jen smiled and surprised Ali by pulling out her soapy fingers and slowly started working them in to Ali's squirming ass.....

You back passage needs to be clean too.....master has plans for it after your bath.

"Ahhhhhhhh." Ali moaned as Jen slowly fucked her ass with the two fingers as her thumb worked the young woman's clit...

"You like that don't you.......the though of my masters cock in your ass? Jen questioned

"Oh god.......oh god " Yes I love to have my ass fucked....Ali replied

Jen knew Ali was close to Cumming when she stopped........

"Ok....clean enough...get out and let me take care of that hairy mess between your legs."

"Take your towel and lay it on the floor...and get on it on your back." Jen told the teen

Jens removed her cloths as Ali laid there waiting....both her nipples were pierced with large gold rings....As she slide off her panties Ali could see that Jen also had rings on both sides of her pussy with a small paddle lock hooking them tight together.It was shaven bald except for a small tuff of short trimmed hair just above her clit...

Jen smiled as Ali looked at her ......."That is what your pussy will look like when I am done....well except for piercing rings.......master has not decide what you are getting yet."

Jen took the shaving jell and rubbed it to a soft foam around Ali's tight fuck hole.

As she shaved her Jen pushed her fingers inside to pull out Ali's young lips to make sure she didn't miss any unsightly hairs.

Ali loved Jens touch.....and it was very exciting looking down as her pussy became bald with a small tuff of hair above her clit.

When she finished Jen took a bottle of mineral oil and rub in on the fresh shaved lips...and around and in Ali's tight ass.

All ready dear....you look good enough to taste...Jen said

Master is waiting...."

Back in the bed room Nigel and another man are sitting in chairs at the foot of the bed.

Ali turns when she sees this man has just seen her naked and tries to go back into the bathroom.

Jen leans over and says" Don't disappoint my master....Anyway you are going to love this."

"Come my pet....show my friend your fresh shaven pussy." Nigel said

Ali moved over and parted her legs so Nigel and the other man could see her bald cunt she felt Jen place something around her neck....it was a wide collar with a lease attached...on her wrists and ankles Jen placed leather straps with big gold rings .....much like horse halters have.

"Very nice" Nigel said as he made circles around Ali's wet fuck hole....feeling her soft oil skin.

She was on fire.....she was sure her juices where running down her thighs as Nigel touched her in front of Jen and this new man.

"Ali.....this is Ted....he is my brother in-law.....anytime Ted wants to fuck you or have you suck him to Cumming to must comply......."You understand?" Nigel asks

"Yes" I understand this is part of my training to be a pleasure toy to a man...Ali complies...

Again Ali's mind is wondering"who said that? I don't know any of these people and I am giving them permission to use me as a toy?????"

The thought of that made her even hotter....a sex toy for these older men...

"put her on the bed and get her ready for us."Nigel order Jen

Jen pulled on the lease....and Ali followed..she got on her hands and knees on the bed..at the head of the bed where two straps with hooks that attached to the wrist bands...

Between the ankle bands Jen put a short bar that held Ali's legs apart.and two straps that hooked to wrist bands so she was now locked and ready for a dog style fucking...

"She has a very nice ass.. master.....you and Ted are going to enjoy it." Jen said softly as she applied more oil to the young tied soon to be sluts ass...."

Ali moaned as Jen worked her fingers deeper and deeper in to her tight ass.....

"Should I gag her master?" Jen asks? "She is going to be a noisy one."

Jen slide the ball gag into Ali's mouth and hooked the straps in the back....

From a bag on the bed Jen took a long black cock shaped dildo and oiled the end....Ali tried to move ahead when she felt the big bulb tip on her ass...Jen slapped her ass hard twice...."hold still and relax....."

As Jen rubbed on Ali's clit the big black cock disappeared inch by inch into Ali's ass.

Nigel and Ted pulled on Ali's nipples making them harder and longer as they pulled...each now had a little clip with a heavy weight on them....As Jen fucked the young girls ass harder and harder with the fake black it made the weights swing back and forth pulling and stretching the teens nipples.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Ali moaned into the gag........

"She is ready master...."

With that Nigel moved up behind Ali replacing the cold rubber cock with his hard hot real flesh fuck tool....He pounded hard to her long hard deep strokes making the weight swing even more wildly then before....combining the pain in her nipples the pleasure Nigel's hard cock was giving her ass....Jen had moved over and was sucking Ted's cock....keeping it hard and ready .....because when Nigel was done....Ted was to be ready to take his place...

Nigel was pulling all the way out so Ali could feel him take her ass........again and again he parted her tight muscle as the tip penetrated its hot target.....

"OH shit she is tight" Nigel shouted as stream after stream of cum left his cock filling her ass with his seed.......Ali screamed and bucked her hip shoving back trying to hold his cock in her pulsing ass.

As soon as he pulled out Ted pushed his cock into Ali's ass....slick with Nigel's cum...Ted like seconds and the feel of another mans cum on his cock...

Jen was a good slave and already had her master soiled cock in her mouth...cleaning it gently

Ali's body rocked with orgasm after orgasm Ted's thick cock fit her ass well.

"Take her gag out so she can clean up Ted's cock.." Nigel said after his brother in-law had too dumped his seed inside her tight teenage ass...

Ali was no stranger to sucking cock....but never one that had been in her ass....so when Ted tried to place it in her mouth....she turned her head at first and refused.......Then there were two hard swats on her ass.....

"If its not clean its your fault for not being ready to pleasure a man..."

With that Ali took one long lick after another cleaning Ted's cock and balls......Jen had moved up behind Ali and was slowly licking the cum that had run out and down over the young head heads swollen pussy.

Jen knew how to please a master and keep him happy.....Ali she knew was just taking her first steps....

But she was learning well....

SDcowboy
SDcowboy
36 Followers